8/10 Instance - Angel Bombs

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

Timeline around sept 17th

Kitty: Kitty knocked on Lizzie's door, feeling silly she was running late because she'd left the dip downstairs and had so totally forgotten she could go through the floor and back up in a trice. "Hello? Lizzie? It's me, Kitty!" She juggled the bags of chips and the tub of dip and poked her head through the door.

Elizabeth: Lizzie got up off the bed then fell back on it as she saw Kitty's head poke through the door. "Bloody hell!" she winced. "Don't do that! I could have been having sex or anything!"

Lorna: Lorna raised an eyebrow as she rounded the corner to see headless kitty clutching an assortment of chips and dip. "Hey Kitty."

Kitty: "That's why my eyes are closed!" Kitty chirped, opening them. "I like, totally learned my lesson that one time with Remy and TJ! Never again!" She walked all the way through, and set up the food. "Like, I totally forgot I could walk through walls, and like, took the long way down to the kitchen."

Elizabeth: "Ah...Wouldn't that be more like dropping through floors?" she hazarded as she absently snagged a chip and bit it.

Elizabeth: "And, yeah, point for the closed eyes. Though it might be helpful to hang one of those hotel type signs on the door..."

Lorna: Lorna decided that although she was now fairly sure that Lizzie was in fact not having sex she would still go ahead and knocked. "Share some salty treats with a poor soul?"

Elizabeth: Lizzie pulled the door open and raised an eyebrow. "What dost thou poor soul givest in exchang...est?"

Elizabeth: "Yeah. That was bad...."

Lorna: "You mean besides my delightful company?" Lorna waved a plastic bag in front of her. "Chocolate as a secondary gift."

Kitty: Kitty giggled and offered Lorna a dip covered chip. "Here thou goest...est. Like, whatever."

Elizabeth: "Come in," she waved Lorna through the door and collapsed on the bed, grabbing a pillow.

Kitty: Kitty seated herself on the other side of the bed, lookign around. "I like what you've done. It's very... nightsky in here! you should sooo put glowing sticker on the ceiling."

Elizabeth: Giving Kitty a sideways glance she raised an eyebrow. "Yeah. You can suggest that one to Warren seeing as it's technically his room and I just took it over!"

Kitty: Kitty grinned. "Well, it was just a suggestion! Where is Warren anyway?"

Lorna: "I thank thee most mightily, Lady Katherine." Lorna took the offered chip and neatly tossed it in her mouth before plopping down to join Kitty in looking at the blueness. "Somehow I doubt he would protest too terribly much if you wanted it, Lizzie."

Elizabeth: "Warren is...Somewhere," Lizzie shrugged. "I batted my eyelashes and he made himself gone for the night," twisting her head she winked at Lorna. "Somehow I think he'd draw the line at glow in the dark stickers."

Elizabeth: "The last thing he'd want when I can't sleep, is to
have me hit him in the chest screaming 'oooh look, the big dipper'!"

Kitty: Kitty reached across Lizzie help herself to more chips. "Ha! Like, he'd do that?" She gave her a wink and settled down.

Lorna: Lorna snorted, covering her mouth as to be sure she didn't spray chip. "It'd almost be worth it."

Elizabeth: Smirking she shrugged. "I value my full head of hair and perfect eyebrows. I don't want them singed. Fire breath can be a reflex action..."

Kitty: Nodding in agreement. "But then, like you can just look out the window. Owie!" She waved her hands warding off invisible flames. "Yeah, ok, like scratch that."

Elizabeth: "Ohhhh he scratches too!"

Angel: Angel smoothed down her hair as she hurried down the hall. She was late! Not that she didn't appreciate Scott's attention, but, dio, she had plans tonight. She stopped in front of the door, knocking and shifting her bag of Italian cookies. "Oh, mia sorreeeelllaaaa?"

Elizabeth: Bounding off the bed, she yanked the door open and dragged Angel into a big hug. "I was beginning to think Scott had tied you to him!"

Lorna: Lorna smirked and glanced over to Kitty. "Now that's an interesting picture isn't it?"

Angel: "Nope! I told him I just had ta beat him off with a stick," she giggled, returning the hug and coming in the room. She gave the younger girls a bright grin in greeting.

Kitty: I will not blush! "Yes! Angel!" She popped off the bed and took the cookies, putting them in a pleasing arrangement with the other food, and then turned to give her a big hug.

Lorna: I will not laugh chips "Hey Angel!" Lorna hopped up for a hug as well.

Elizabeth: Lizzie went under the bed and tugged a box out, peeking in it as if to check, before opening the lid and pulling out love hearts and Cadbury chocolate.

Angel: "Kitty! Lorna!" Angel slicked her wings back and hugged all around, then perched on the bed to look at Lizzie's candy collection. "Oooo, Liz, you know just what I like, baby!"

Elizabeth: "Well we did share a room for a year," poking her tongue out at Angel, she tossed her over a bar.

Lorna: "I'm going to be so damned hyper if you guys let me at that all." Lorna snatched a love heart from the tray, giggling slightly before eating it.

Elizabeth: "We'll let you loose on Howlett to deal if you do. He must have had training in dealing with hyperactive youngsters."

Lorna: "Oh no, I think if you do I wouldn't have the sense not to do my impression of him." Lorna took another love heart Damn these things are good.

Kitty: "I don't know how he does it! Laura is like the energizer bunny on like, pixie stix." Kitty smiled, and pulled out her egg baby, affectionately named Ariel from her carrying case. She pretended to feed it a love heart, and then ate it all. "These are sooo much better than the conversation hearts."

Elizabeth: Raising an eyebrow at the egg baby, Lizzie shook her heair out of its band and reached for her cup of tea on the bedside table.

Angel: Angel giggled, eating a few hearts and watching Kitty. "I got Scott on babysitting duty tonight. Serves him right for getting our other baby killed."

Elizabeth: "I could not cart one of those things around...Id just run it over in the jet or something."

Kitty: "He killed your other baby?" She staed at Angel, eyes wide. "Bad daddy!"

Lorna: "Mine's in the chocolate bag. I would let Bobby babysit but I'm afraid he'll boil it too."

Kitty: "He boiled his? Wow...like, that's just baaaad." she made a face and tried one of Angel's cookies. "These are really
good! I'm like, not even going to ask what's in them!"

Angel: "No! Scott's a good baby daddy, but Johhny got curious," she explained.

Kitty: "Aaaah, right! Too bad TJ didn't bring him tonight."

Angel: She made a smooshing gesture, then gaped at Lorna. "Boiled?!"

Elizabeth: Okay. This egg thing was turning into some kind of weird Village of the Damned prequel.

Elizabeth: "Obviously Bobby knows the evil that could be unleashed by these eggs..."

Lorna: "Well, if Annie doesn't try to slice them he should get away with it." Lorna shrugged and tossed a love heart up into the air to catch, missing as it hit her nose.

Elizabeth: "But...doesn't a boiled egg feel different than a non boiled egg? Heavier?"

Kitty: Tucking Ariel away, Kitty flopped on Lizzie's bed. "Ahhh! rest and relaxation." She opened her mouth and waved to
Lorna to try to get a heart in.

Kitty: "I dunno."

Elizabeth: "Neither do I...Didn't take cooking after I was about fourteen."

Lorna: "I guess we'll find out." Lorna shrugged and tossed another love heart towards Kitty's mouth.

Elizabeth: "Annie probably had the eggs microchipped or something," Lizzie tossed a love heart at Kitty as well. Fun game....

Kitty: Kitty squealed at Lorna got it in on the first go. "I've like, never been able to do that! Good aim." She caught the one
Lizzie threw too, and chewed.

Angel: Angel beaned Lizzie with a heart. "Microchipped," she scoffed, then frowned. "Dio... surely not... 'cause I Teej was gonna get a new one for Scott..."

Elizabeth: "It's Annie."

Elizabeth: She stretched out on the bed, raising her leg up. "Y'know never to put anything past her."

Lorna: "I wonder what else Annie would microchip..."

Elizabeth: "Condoms to make sure they got used?" Lizzie shrugged and tossed another heart to Kitty.

Elizabeth: "The chip gets activated on contact with bodily fluids..."

Angel: "True that," she said, leaning back onto the bed by Lizzie. "Eeeeeeeeewwwwww!"

Kitty: "Ewwwwww!" Kitty squealed, missing the candy, and it bounced off her cheek and went into a pile of pillows. "I'll get it!"

Lorna: "Heh, she knows when you are sleeping." Lorna cackled and switched back to the chips. "Yeah, that's just not a pleasant thing to think about."

Kitty: Kitty felt around under the pile, and blinked. "Err...Lizzie?" She pulled a bra that had most obviously been mangled by claws. The heart dropped through one of the rents. "Umm...you can eat it."

Elizabeth: Sidetracked for a second she blinked at the bra then sighed, taking it from Kitty and looking at one of the holes. "Damn, that's where it went...I liked that one too..." Bundling it up, she pushed herself off the bed and dumped it in the trashcan.

Kitty: Kitty eased herself off the bed. EW! She settled next to Angel.

Angel: Angel collapsed in a gale of giggles. "Had fun with that one before ya lost it, though!"

Lorna: Lorna let herself laugh. The moment was just a tad awkward for her though. Nothing quite like mangled underwear for a subject change.

Elizabeth: A light pink tinge on herpale cheeks she sat down next to Angel and swatted her. "Yes and I'm quite sure you'd suffer the same if Scotty got claws!"

Angel: "I'm sure I would, yo!" She ducked the swat and poked out her tongue. "As it is, remember, he was blind, so he's good at feelin' his way around any situation." She grinned wickedly.

Kitty: Kitty went bright red. "Ooooh. I need to find myself someone!"

Elizabeth: "Oooh I bet. Y'know this calls for a little truth or dare," she grinned wickedly at Angel and poked her tongue out in return.

Lorna: Lorna grinned at that. "I'm sure we could arrange tha, Kitty. Little matchmaker?"

Elizabeth: Matching Lorna's grin she lenat towards Kitty. "Oh I bet we could!"

Kitty: "I'm up for it!"

Kitty: "Who's going first?"

Elizabeth: "Anyone want to?"

Lorna: "Well I think Kitty's already taken a dare on letting us set her up."

Kitty: "You can't do worse than me," Kitty said, shrugging.

Angel: "Oooooo!" Angel sat up. "There're a bunch of interestin' first years..."

Elizabeth: "Nice idea, Lorna," she nodded and reached for the chips. "But who to select..."

Kitty: "Anyone who like, isn't rude!"

Lorna: "That might take a good many of them out then from what I've heard."

Elizabeth: "Rude in words or rude in...other ways," she raised an eyebrow suggestively.

Kitty: Kitty made herself meet Lizzie's eyes, and said, "Oh, words rude, and mean people. They're so not my style. Pity
Anna Marie can't touch."

Elizabeth: "Oooooh, yeah? That's a shame. A real case of you can look but not touch eh?"

Angel: "But, mean people suck, yo, and that ain't always a bad thing."

Kitty: She nodded. "But let's see...Terry's fun...but maybe too...strong? And um...I haven't met most of the boys yet."

Elizabeth: "Terry is...interesting," she commented with a slight blush.

Lorna: Lorna raised an eyebrow slightly at the blush but decided maybe that wasn't something they wanted to hear further about.

Kitty: Kitty inwardly sighed. Why did she go for the complicated love things? Obviously, Lizzie had some history. Maybe she could fish for information..."Oooh - you're blushing! Dish!"

Angel: "Interestin' huh?" Angel popped another heart and batted her eyelashes.

Elizabeth: Rolling her eyes a little she sighed. "It's nothing...Terry just got a little friendly on the run...And then got - well, tried to get a little friendly in the showers. Oh and gave me a name to equal Rankin's nick."

Elizabeth: "...Sizzleshorts..."

Lorna: Well it looked like they were going there. "Should we be sending Warren after her?" Lorna blinked. "...Sizzleshorts."

Kitty: Kitty did try, but she fell over laughing. "Sizzleshorts!" She dissolved into helpless laughter. "I love it!"

Elizabeth: "She took a liking to my arse in shorts it seems..."

Lorna: "I guess its...good to be appreciated?"

Angel: "Sizzleshorts!" Angel giggled. "Oh, yeah, it's good ta be appreciated... but did War appreciate it?"

Kitty: "She likes 'arse'." Kitty nodded.

Elizabeth: "Warren knows I'm all for him. He's leaving it for this time."

Angel: "Good," Angel nodded, knowing first hand how a jealous boyfriend could be. "So next time, he's cookin' her alive, si?"

Lorna: "Aww, that's precious."

Elizabeth: "No...Don't think he could do the whole fighting a girl thing. Just not in his nature..."

Kitty: "Well, like, I'll try to divert her."

Angel: Angel gave Kitty a grin. "Divert, eh?"

Elizabeth: "Muchly appreciated. Who wants a turn next?"

Lorna: "Intending to make yourself into a weapon of mass distraction there Kitty?"

Kitty: "Well...yeah." She flipped her hair over her shoulder. "Why not? I"m in college - I should have fun!"

Elizabeth: "Absolutely! Sooo....Lorna? Truth or dare?"

Lorna: Lorna decided she had already been timid enough tonight. If she kept it up she would go back into her old habits.
"Dare."

Kitty: "Ooh! Eat a heart covered in dip with a chip and a cookie!" Kitty said.

Elizabeth: "Yeah and not spitting. Ladies swallow."

Lorna: Lorna let out a cocky laugh. "Is that all you've got now?" Lorna shook her head and started building her foody masterpiece, waving it under everyone's nose before eating it.
bleugh! "Kitty, truth or dare?"

Angel: Angel made a face at the combo platter, but then, she spit acid, so who was she to judge.

Elizabeth: Oooh. Tasty....Lizzie made a slight face. She'd probably eaten worse back in school though.

Kitty: "Um...dare!" She grinned.

Lorna: Lorna's eyes went shifty, tempted to take it easy on Kitty but this would be too funny. "Pick one of us to hold a love heart on our finger and lick it off."

Elizabeth: "Only our finger?"

Lorna: "It's only the second dare. We have to work up to some things now don't we?"

Elizabeth: Shrugging she settled back. "True enough, so pick!"

Angel: Angel yawned a little. Finger?

Kitty: Kitty grinned and did eeany meeny miny moe and landed on Angel. "Ok, here's your heart." She handed Angel the heart and did her best sultry look.

Angel: Angel straightened up a little and grinned, taking the heart and placing it on the tip of her middle finger. "I'm ready when you are, babe."

Kitty: "Ooooh..." Kitty went for the sexiest licking she could, but only managed to knock it off with her tongue. She burst out laughing. "That oughta teach me!" She picked it up, blew off the dust and put it back, managing to get it in one lick.

Elizabeth: Snickering at the licking display, she sat back and hugged a cushion to her.

Lorna: Lorna tried not to laugh at the first failed attempt. "Good practice."

Kitty: "Yeah." She handed Angel a napkin.

Angel: Angel giggled, wiping her finger off on her jeans until she took the napkin from Kitty.

Angel: She looked around the room, then grinned at Lizzie evilly. "Mia sorella? Truth or dare?"

Elizabeth: "Tempting choice as always. Dare, I think. I've shed enough little truths for tonight!"

Lorna: "That's true...heh, Sizzleshorts."

Elizabeth: "Oh quiet you!"

Lorna: Lorna plastered on her innocent grin.

Kitty: Kitty snorted, badly hiding her giggles behind her hand. "I'm like, never going to get that name out of my system!"

Elizabeth: Pinching the bridge of her nose, Lizzie shut her eyes and sighed heavily. "I'm far too forthcoming..."

Lorna: "Aw, poor Lizzie." Lorna reached over and patted her shoulder. "It's a very...nice nickname."

Kitty: "Hmmmm....

Angel: "Weeeeeeell, I think ya need ta pick somebody and recreate that interestin' photo shoot we had over the summer."

Lorna: "Interestin'?" Lorna had to admit she was curious on that.

Elizabeth: "Oh you mean the one where you had your hand up my skirt?" Lizzie raised an eyebrow.

Kitty: "What?" Kitty blinked. "Oooh..."

Angel: "Well, si," she grinned. "But I think ya could play my role, yo. I mean, Howlett'd be proud." She winked.

Angel: "See, we're workin' on our actin' skills and all, even in the off hours."

Elizabeth: "Howlett died every time I went into one of his drama classes," Lizzie smirked.

Elizabeth: Oooh....ooookay...Her smile faded a tad. Now....Oh thank fuck Terry wasn't there, she thought with a wince. "Kitty? Want to help win us an Oscar?"

Elizabeth: That'd be alright as Kitty was single and Kitty didn't have a crush on her....Right?

Kitty: "Sure!" Kitty grinned and stood up, striking a pose. "So....where do you want me?"

Angel: Angel saw Lizzie's expression and almost felt guilty. Almost.

Elizabeth: Trying to remember the photo, she sat on the bed and motioned Kitty to come over. "Just sort of stand there - you need you legs a liiiitle more apart..."

Lorna: Lorna covered her mouth, laughing. "Oh dear, pity we don't have a camera."

Kitty: "Pffft!" Kitty pulled out a compact digital out of her jeans pocket. "Ask and you shall receive!"

Lorna: Lorna caught the camera, surprised. "You sure you want a record of this?"

Elizabeth: "Hey! I've signed nothing!" Lizzie wailed and used the distraction to slip her hand on Kitty's inner thigh.

Elizabeth: "Now I really need a lollypop..."

Kitty: "It's just some honest fun..." She looked at Lizzie's hand. "And we can always burn it later." She gave Lizzie an apologetic look. "How about a cookie?" She draped herself against Lizzie and grabbed a cookie.

Angel: Angel scooted over by Lorna to see the angle. "James would approve," she laughed.

Lorna: "Let's hope they let us show him then." Lorna smirked and snapped the picture.

Elizabeth: "Cookies are good!" she grabbed one and gave Kitty a grin and almost choked at Angel's comment. "Hah! Want to bet?"

Angel: "Hey, it's art, ain't it?" Angel stuffed a cookie in her mouth to to stifle herself. Get a grip, girl!

Lorna: "Heh, imagine if the guys were breaking in on this girl's night."

Elizabeth: "Oh of course!" Lizzie smirked, letting Kitty drape a little bit more.

Elizabeth: Laughing at Lorna's comment, she added. "Oh they'd love it..."

Kitty: "Hey Sizzleshorts!" Kitty said, giving Lizzie a platonic grope, smiling as inncocently as she could.

Elizabeth: "Oh I'll sizzle you in a minute, missy!" Lizzie rolled her eyes and gave an equally platonic spank back.

Lorna: "Ohho, there's too many things sizzling around here." Lorna shook her head and handed Kitty back her camera.

Elizabeth: "Soooo, Angel? Truth or dare?"

Kitty: Kitty grinned, and snapped some more pictures.

Angel: "It's a night for dares," she said, fluttering her wings. Besides, she wasn't sure she wanted to share some truths right now...

Lorna: Lorna smirked. It had been a night for dares and she had gotten off so easy.

Kitty: "I dare you to streak JP. He's been such a jerk lately to TJ."

Elizabeth: Lizzie choked on her biscuit and went bright red. "HAH! Oh that is a good one!"

Lorna: Got of really easy! "Oh he won't like that one bit."

Kitty: "Nope!"

Elizabeth: "And no need to worry about jealousy issues."

Kitty: "I"ll even pop you right into his room from the ceiling, if you want."

Lorna: "Ha! You could swoop at him and everything."

Angel: An evil grin grew on Angel's face. "Oh, I'm all for that." She turned to Kitty. "Yes! And you'll need a camera, yo!"

Elizabeth: "Oh the picture of his expression would be straight on the school website!"

Kitty: "Oh...problem. I'd break the camera. someone else needs to take the picture."

Elizabeth: "I'm all for it."

Lorna: "Yeah, I could take it too. Can always stay above him so he can't retaliate as easily."

Angel: "Okay! It's a plan, team!"

Kitty: "Ok!" She handed the camera to Lizzie. "Let's go."

Elizabeth: "Roll out!"

Lorna: "It's time to traumatize!"

[Edited on 10/8/2007 by JSherlock]

[Edited on 10/8/2007 by JSherlock]
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Oh, dear.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.