8/12 Instance: Hangover Headquarters

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

8/12 Instance: Hangover Headquarters

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

set after Hangover....something

Talia lay on the couch, flipping channels. After the talk with Remy she really needed some time to herself.

And he had Johnny, which was good. She could really use some quiet time to hopefully get rid of this hangover.

Rogue was passing by the Rec Room when she heard the TV on, so she poked her head inside. The TV was changing channels by itself... Creepy She walked a little bit further into the room and saw TJ laying on the couch. "Um... Hi, TJ... How are ya feelin'?"

She turned, seeing Rogue enter, then turned back to the TV, irritated. "Fine."

Ok, this was awkward. "Whatcha watchin'?" She took a timid step closer to the couch.

"TV," she responded, flicking channels. She sat up. "Are you staying? Cause I'll leave."

Rogue took a deep breath, "Why would you leave? This is the Rec Room, everybody can hang out here..." She decided to play dumb. Maybe TJ wouldn't be so angry at her if she acted stupid.

She stood up. "Because I don't want to be around you," she told her. Was Rogue stupid or something? She winced a bit as her head pounded.

Rogue grimaced, "Do you have a hangover too?" Avoid it. Get her on a different thought train.

TJ just gave her a look, heading for the door.

"Wait. Please dont go." She reached a hand out instinctively even though TJ wasn't within arms reach, "Can we talk?"

She turned back. "About what?"

"Well, ya obviously mad at me. And Ah wanna know why.." She paused, "Ok, Ah have a pretty good idea, but Ah wanna know from your point of view..." She motioned to the couch, "Please?" She couldnt hide the hurt look on her face. Ah'm such an idiot. But Ah couldn't help it...

She sighed, but sat. "Why do you think I'm mad??"

Rogue sat down and swallowed hard, "Ah know you love Remy." She took a deep breath, "Ah feel it just like you do."

Her eyes narrowed. "What? I-" she stopped. "No!"

Rogue looked at her in the eyes. "You can't deny it to me. Ah touched you remember? Ah got ya feelins inside of me. Ah got ya memories inside of me." Her face softened, "You can deny it to anybody ya want to, but ya can't lie ta me about it. An' Ah'm not gonna tell anybody either, so don't go thinkin' that if ya tell me you still do, that Ah'll blabber ta tha whole school. Ah'm smarter than that Teej."

"It doesn't matter," she told Rogue. "You and him are...whatever, anyway. It doesn't matter."

"And I'm the one who fucked it all up. I ruined everything. I should just hate myself."

Rogue looked TJ in the eyes and held her gaze, "Ah want ya ta listen ta me. You did nothin' wrong. You did what you thought was tha right thing ta do. Just because it didn't go like ya planned, doesn't mean it can't end up there again."

She took a deep breath, "An' Remy an' Ah aren't really anythin'. It's like Ah said... Ah got ya feelin's inside of me. Ah just don't know how ta control mahself with 'em yet. An' don't worry bout it, Ah won't tell him that they're yours."

"The only thing Ah felt fa him before Ah touched ya was that Ah thought he was one: a great daddy, two: a potential friend, and three: he was handsome. But just 'cause he's handsome don't mean a girl's gonna swoon over him."

She looked at Rogue. "I did ruin it. I really did," she told her, with a sigh. "And I can't change anything now..."

She didn't know how to respond to this 'her feelings' thing and didnt know how it made her feel...it was weird, but it still had this other girl going after Remy, even if it was with her feelings. Jesus, this school was fucking weird.

Rogue timidly picked up TJs hand and held it for a minute. "Why can't ya change it? It's ya own life. Ya can do what ya want with it. Why don't ya tell him how ya feel. The worst that could happen is he says no."

She gave her a small smile, "What ya feelin' fa him? That's what Ah want when Ah find my soul mate. It's the truest love Ah've eva felt, sugah. Ya can't let that go."

She shook her head. "No...he doesn't want me anymore," she said. "But the worst part is..he did, before I fucked it up."

Saddness washed over Rogue, she couldnt help but feel like she should do something. But what... "TJ.. Ah don't know what ta tell ya sugah." She gave TJ her hand back and pulled her legs up on the couch. "Ah have a feelin' ya wrong, but thats all it is, a feelin'. So Ah'm not sure what ta tell ya." She bit her lip, here comes the part where she gets to rip my head off... "But tell me why ya mad at me an' Remy. 'Cause keepin' it bottled up ain't gonn

do ya any good. It's just gonna get worse."

She took a second to think before answering. Should she? Rogue did know exactly what was going on, and lying really wouldn't get her anywhere. She sighed. "I hate seeing him with other people."

"Because....he used to say he loved me, but after the break up he moved on really fast. And it fucking hurt, because he couldn't have right?"

"Then he was getting married to this girl he dated before he met me. And was flirting with everyone in the world, but never even looked at me like that. It was like he didn't even want to ver think of e that way again.....I guess he doesn't.."

She paused. "Then today, he tells me he was gonna propose the day we broke up. So, I don't fucking know what to think, except I went and fucked everything up."

Rogue gave her a small smile, "Ah know ya hate it, sugah. An' Ah know Ah'm causin' some of that, an' Ah am so sorry. It's just that... well.. you've had time ta learn how ta control yaself. Ah have no idea how." She chuckled slightly, then went on, "Did ya eva think that he thought that you didn't want to think of him that way eva again?" She cocked her head to the side thoughfully, "Him flirtin' is just who he is. Ah noticed t

met him. He doesn't always mean it. An' he was probably just tryin' ta give ya space."

She narrowed her eyes, "What all has he told ya bout his engagement ta that girl?" Play stupid Rogue, "Maybe Ah can figure somethin' from it, ya know, about why he did it so fast, an' ya probably know more than me."

"I don't think he thinks like that..." she told Rogue. "All I know about Bella is that he dated her before me, and he loved her. Thn I met her a few times and she wasn't that nice, then he got engaged to her. He said he's not anymore, and it was a business thing and he didnt love her but...how can you marry someone you dont love??"

"To be honest, sugah, Ah have no idea. Ah asked him that when he said he was engaged and why. He told me that it was ta help his family an' that he had love once before an' it didn't work out." She shrugged, "An' why wouldn't it be that? Ya broke up with him tha day he was gonna propose. He probably thought that you wanted nothin' ta do with him."

She shook her head. "I didn't know he was gonna propose. I thought he didn't want me..." she trailed off. "It doesn't even matter now anyway."

"Ah know ya didn't sugah, an' Ah didn't mean for ya ta think that, Ah'm sorry, Ah guess it came out wrong..." She sighed, "Ah don't know what ta tell ya... Ya love him..." Her face got hard, no. No, this wasnt right. Tell her what you're thinking.

"No. Ya know what? Ah'm not gonna sit here and let you degrade yaself. Ya didn't know, ya still love him, an' its not gonna help ya son any if his mama's cryin' over his daddy all tha damned time." She softened her tone and her face, "Look, Ah know its hard, Ah know its scary. But love is the best thing in tha whole world. An' ya gotta take a risk for it. He thinks ya want nothin' ta do with him like that obviously. So tell him otherwise."

"Ah'm not tellin' ya that ya gotta march up ta him right now and throw him on tha bed and have sex," she smiled, "But Ah am tellin' ya, that sooner or later, ya gonna have ta tell him or it'll eat ya up inside."

"But thats the thing," she started. "What about Johnny?? Everything between us right now is...it's ok, and its getting better. What if he freaks out, or if something lse happens with this, and it ruins it??"

She looked down at her hands. "I dunno."

Rogue sighed, that was a new thought. "Ah know ya want tha best for ya baby, ya a great mama. Ah wish mine was like you sometimes when Ah see ya with him." She started to tear up, but blinked them away quickly, "But Johnny won't be happy if his mama's not happy. An' granted, if Remy says that he doesn't love ya anymore, ya won't be happy, but you'll get closure, and be able ta move on." She bent her head down to get TJ to look at her. "Ya need him ta answer ya questions, TJ."

She looked up at Rogue. "I'll think about it..." She noticed a bit of tears in her eyes. "Are you ok??"

Rogue smiled, "Yeah... Ah'm.. Ah'm fine." She took a second to breathe away the pain, "Ah'm just worried about you. An' about you an' Remy... An' about the friendship that Ah thought we were gonna have..."

"Well.." TJ began. She was really being unfair. What was between her and Remy was between her and Remy and it wasn't realy fair to hold grudges against people who unknowingly found their way into the crossfire. "We can be friends..."

Rogue laughed softly, "How, Ah've become a complete slut ova tha man ya love." Her smile faded, "Ah wouldn't wanna be friends with me right now."

TJ gave her a playful look. "I thought you said they were my feelings...are you calling me a slut?!"

Rogue laughed at that, "No...An' they are ya feelin's, but Ah'm a slut because number one: he's tha man you love and number two: Ah can't control mahself yet. It's gonna take a lil bit..."

She smiled. "Well, I'll agree with that," she teased, then winced at her headache returning. "Ugh...what the hell DID I drink last night?!"

Rogue grimaced, "Well, ya had two very large Jagerbombs. An' ya thought that the bartender ripped ya off and gave ya just coke... An' ya stole mah margarita and took a few drinks of that before Ah realized what ya did." She laughed, "Don't worry though, Ah got a hangover too."

She suddenly remembered something, "Oh!" Her face lit up with excitement, "Ah figured out how Ah turn mah powers off! Well.. kinda."

"You did?? How??" She asked.

Rogue grinned, "Ah gotta get drunk." She giggled, "Ah guess mah powers go, 'well, ya way to drunk, ya gonna get way too many powers an' hurt too many people 'cause ya cain't stand up straight."

She shrugged, "So they turn themselves off then. Ah need ta talk ta McCoy about it too..."

"Wow, thats a really...weird way for them to work," she replied. "When do they turn back on??"

"Ah'm guessin' when Ah get sober. Ah'm not sure, Ah'm afraid ta touch anybody."

"Yeah, well..." she put her hands up. "No offense...but don't try on me."

Rogue laughed, "Don't worry, sugah, Ah wont." She smiled, "How's Johnny? Ah know ya were worried about him last night..."

"He's fine, Remy took him for a walk now," she told her. "I missed him alot last night, so he slept in bed with me." She decided to omit the following argument that morning.

Rogue smiled, "That's sweet. You wanna get somethin' ta eat? Maybe it'll help our heads...?" She laughed, "So has Hotpants called ya yet?"

She laughed. "No...I don't think he will," she told her. "But, yeah, I think food wuld be a good idea. Then a nap."

Rogue grinned as she stood up, "Ya never know sugah." She started to walk out of the room, "Ah'm cookin! Watch out!" She laughed as she went through the door.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€