8/13 Instance: Kodak Moment (PG-13ish)

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

timelined...I'm the damn timeliner, I know where to put it :P

Talia: TJ pulled her camera out of the case, setting it on a stool. She had a tripod set up, but wasn't sure if she'd use it. And then there were all the lights and the background sheets...

Talia: She'd never really used the studio in the lab before, but she had to learn, right? And Prof Brock had told her all about how to put up the lights and focus them and all that. He kept talkign about light and dark, and texture, and Vic seemed like a good idea for a model...

Talia: With the fur and everything now, it could be really really good! Or really really bad...she bit her lip, looking at the camera again. She had to keep the shutter speed high this time, no more blurry pics! And..OH shit! The light meter!

Talia: She began to dig through a cabinet in the back of the room. Where the hell was it?

Vic: Vic knocked on the partically open door and then pushed it open, eyebrow raised. " 'Ello doll. Y' wanted me?" Wow. Lotsa equipment.

Vic: He wondered why Teej wanted to use him, of all people, as a model. Oh well, anything for a pretty girl.

Talia: She jumped a bit. "Oh! Hey!" She turned and gave him a smile. "I'm looking for the light meter, and then we can do it!!" She turned back into the cabinet, digging through a few drawers.

Vic: "Light meter?" Didn't Brock mention something about it a few lessons ago? "Alrigh'." He gave TJ a fangy grin and leant against the wall. "Y' jus' let me know how ya need me, babes. How y' doin', anyway? Ain' really had a chance t' talk ta y' lately."

Vic: Absently he checked TJ out as she rummaged in the draws. She'd filled out a little since Johnny but still looked really hot. Damn. Shouldn' be checkin' out y' best mate's ex.

Talia: "I'm doing fine," she told him, opening another drawer. "It's been kinda crazy, like, getting back into school with Johnny and all- Ahh! Found it!" She pulled out the small black boxy device.

Talia: "How've you been too??" she asked, placing the meter beside her camera and turning on a few of the lights.

Vic: "Eh, pretty cool." Vic watched with interest as she set up weird things. And he had to sit in front of that lot? "Jus' bee chilin' after th' mess of las' year, ya know? Gettin' back t' bein' normal."

Vic: "Johnny is cute, by th' way." He smiled. "Can' wait fer him t' meet Duncan."

Talia: "Yeah, I heard about that stuff," she said, stopping for a second. "It was really crazy..I wish I coulda helped you know??"

Talia: She smiled at his next statement. "He's so cute, isn't he? And he's getting so big!! I've been taking mostly pictures of him for class, but he's been cranky with it lately, and Prof Brock said I ahve to like..expand my horizons or something.."

Talia: She furrowed a brow. "Duncan?" She knew she'd heard the name, but was drawing a blank.

Vic: "They do." Vic smiled a little sadly. "Rahne's Mam hada little boy over th' summer. He's sorta my adopted li'l brother, though why they wan' me t' influence him I don' know." He looked at TJ. "I know y' woulda helped. Thanks."

Vic: Vic decided a change of subject would be a good idea. "Brock don' let me take a camera away fer my projects any more." He sighed. "Even though I get pretty good grades on it."

Talia: "Ohh..oh I didn't know that.." she smiled a bit. "Well, it'd be good for Johnny to like..meet someone his age!"

Talia: She gave him a look. "What are you doing with the camera?" she asked, pulling down a white screen. "Here, stand in front."

Vic: Vic did as he was told. "Yeah, an' Duncan's a mutan' too - got horns, poor bastard." He grinned innocently. "I was doin' what Brock said - usin' light t' capture a mood. I think he jus' didn' agree wit' the....subjects....ya know? Some guys can be such prudes."

Talia: She paused, but decided not to respond to that. Knowing Vic...

Talia: "He's got horns?? Well, it's not all bad being a mutant, you know?" she took a few reading,s and took a look through her lens. "Hmm...no..." she pulled down a grey sheet. "Stand here."

Vic: Vic blinked, then did as he was told. "Nah. I love it, t' be honest." He grinned, tail flicking slightly. "It's good t' be noticed - at leas' now tha' I c'n walk again."

Vic: "Though th' fuzz I coul' do wit'ou'...." He ran his eyes over TJ, remembering the threesome all that time ago after New Orleans. Definately good to be a mutant.

Talia: She took a few more readings, and checked through her lens. "Almost.." she adjusted a few more lights, then did the same. "Perfect!"

Talia: "Can you um..." she blushed slightly. "Take off your shirt?? I really want to get like...like, the like...fur and like..maybe muscles..and all.."

Vic: Vic blinked, then grinned. " 'Course I can." He pulled the shirt off over his head, draping it over a nearby chair and stretched, smoothing down the fur. "Jus' let me know if ya wan' anythin' else taken off, doll." He winked. "An' what position ya wan' me in."

Talia: "Uhh.." she blushed full on. "Just, uh..be comfortable." She pushed the camera in front of her face quickly, snapping a few shots.

Vic: Be comfortable? Vic grinned, just about stopping himself from telling her just how he was the most comfortable. The tail flicked again as she pointed and clicked. How the hell did Liz do this all the time? It was boring.

Talia: She sighed, lowering the camera. He wasn't really doing anything. "Um..try like..putting your legs further apart. And your hands on your hips maybe??"

Vic: Vic raised an eyebrow, doing as he was told. "Mebbe a few shots of me sittin' down or somethin' too? Y're th' boss, Teej." He winked. "All yours."

Talia: She swallowed a bit at the "all yours". She quickly hid herself behind the camera again, shooting him standing. "Uhh...yeah, maybe sit down...are you comfortable??"

Vic: Vic grabbed a chair and did as he was told, folding his arms and smirking. "Yup. I'm one of them lucky guys tha's comfortable no matter where ya put 'em." Okay, maybe time to back off, Creed, she's smellin' a little flustered.. He flashed her a smile. "Like I said, jus' tell me what y' wan' an' I'll see what I c'n do."

Talia: She nodded quickly, then started taking a few more shots. She moved a bit closer, going in for closer headshots, when something tickled her leg. She jumped with a bit of a yelp, nearly dropping the camera, to see a fuzzy tail.

Vic: Vic smiled apologetically, flicking it away. "Damn. Sorry 'bout tha', Teej." He watched it tap against the floor. "Can' really control it much."

Vic: "Y' okay?"

Talia: She stood back a bit from him, "Yeah, fine," she replied, as her eyes followed where the fur on his shoulders swept over his chest then tapered down his stomach-GAH. She shook her head. "How about trying it on the floor?? Like, some of you under me?" Oh, bad choice of words. "Like...birds eye view kind!"

Vic: Vic gave Teej a slow grin. "Can' say I bin under a girl much." He slid off the chair and stretched out on the floor, hands behind his head. Smirking up at her, he winked. "This good f' ya, babes?"

Talia: "More on your side..." she said, hiding behind the camera again. She snapped a few, before coming a bit closer. There was something so interesting about the way the fur played over his muscles..interesting and...she stopped.

Talia: "I'm gonna change lenses quick," she told him, hurrying over to the cabinet for the close up lense.

Vic: Vic smirked at TJ's ass as he switched to his side, his trousers slipping down slightly as he did. There was an interesting edge to her scent now. And she had a very nice set of curves. Remy probably wouldn't kill him for it. "Y' doin' alrigh' there, Teej?" He almost purred.

Talia: "Yeah, uh, fine!" she repiled quickly. "I'm just trying to get the lense on!" Her hands were a bit sweaty, and her nerves were getting the best of her, because she could not get the lens in the right way.

Talia: She shook her head as she was reminded of that time...with Remy and Vic...she slipped and dropped the lens on the floor. "Oh fuck!"

Vic: Vic easily caught the lens, smirking up at TJ as he sat up, offering it to her. She smelt a little nervous. "Y' sure you're alrigh'?" He touched her leg, raising an eyebrow. "Anythin' botherin' ya?"

Talia: She sucked in a small breath when he touched her. Ohhh bad thoughts bad! "Yeah..no..I mean..yes, I'm alright, no..nothing's bothering me..." She took the lens, screwing it into place finally.

Vic: Vic watched TJ, head to one side, smiling slightly. He raised a hand and brushed her leg again, this time leaving the hand there. "Y' sure? Looks like ya got a grudge against th' camera, Teej."

Talia: She took another breath, deciding to sit in the chair behind her. "It's being dumb," she got out, trying to avoid looking at him. But he kept his hand there, on her leg and it felt...oh jesus, it had been so long...

Vic: Vic smiled, letting his hand wander a little higher up her thigh. "Is it? Y're as tense as fuck, Teej." He knelt in front of her.

Talia: She put the camera to the side, finally looking down at him..right there, practically in her lap. "I.." she was at a complete loss for words.

Vic: Vic smirked, looking up at her. Nah, Remy wouldn't kill him for this. Hopefully. He leant up, pressing his lips against TJ's almost gently as his hand slipped a little higher. Not the sort of girl he could be rough with.

Talia: She nearly pushed him away, but couldnt help but kiss back, her arms pulling up around his neck. She stroked the fur a bit on his shoulders, dipping one down a bit to feel his chest. Gos she needed this.

Vic: Vic purred as TJ stroked him, his free hand resting on her back. He pulled away slightly, looking at her seriously. "Only go as far as y' want, alrigh'?" He smiled, fingers feathering across the top of her jeans as he kissed her again.

Talia: She could only nod, before leaning forward to grab his lips again, kissing with a bit more force. She trailed her hands down his chest, and over his stomach, before stopping nervously, deciding to tangle them in his hair instead.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Geez, Japh is gonna grin like an idiot in Brock's class from now on.