8/13 Instance: Confusion and Confidantes

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

8/13 Instance: Confusion and Confidantes

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

instance after Short..but sweet?

Rogue: Rogue walked outside carrying her books, she thought it would be nice to sit outside and study before the sun went down. Thats a double plus, study and get things done, and maybe catch the falling behind the trees. She stopped and looked around when she got outside. Oh! There's a good spot! She walked over to a green patch of grass close to the house and plopped down with her things, enjoying the scenery before opening a book.

Remy: He took another long hit, eyes focused out over the trees on the sun lit clouds as it sunk a bit further in the sky. He charged another small piece of gravel from the roof, whipping it sharply out to explode with a loud pop in the night air.

Rogue: Rogue turned with a start towards the noise and felt a small rain of dirt. "What in tha sam hell!!!" She stood up and looked around, nothing. So... she hovered and found Remy sitting on the roof. "Remy LeBeau, Ah swear, ya gonna kill a girl from sheer fright!"

Remy: He sucked in a startled breath at that himself, choking till his eyes streamed. He rubbed them and gave her an apologetic smile. "Sorry petite. Didn't know anyone was down dere."

Rogue: Rogue sighed then smiled at him, "It's ok, sugah. So what're ya doin' up here tanight? Ya want me ta leave ya alone? Or did ya want some company?"

Remy: He shrugged and took another long drag. "Up t' y' petite. Might not be d' best company, but I'll share." He held the joint up in illustration.

Rogue: Rogue's eyebrows furrowed, "What is that?" She flew closer trying to make it out, then stopped and arched her right eyebrow up at him, "Remy, what are ya doin' smokin' pot?" She flew over and sat down, "An', why, pray-tell, sugah, would ya not be tha best company?"

Remy: He gave her a suspiciously bright smile. "Oui. Mary-jane, weed, grass...y' name it." He brought his knees up a bit. "I dunno. Jus' not really...talky I suppose. Present company excepted."

Rogue: Rogue gave him a wry smile, "Well thank ya darlin. Ah was gonna stay whether ya wanted me to or not though." She chuckled softly, "Ah'm a lil pushy like that sometimes." Her smile faded, "So what's on ya mind, handsome?"

Remy: He exhaled, and sat thoughfully for a minute. "Dunno. Thinkin', I suppose. Y' know...jus' tryin' t' get things straight in my head."

Remy: "Sometimes y' don't think of somethin', till its dere, in y're face, and den y' gotta...well adjust I suppose."

Rogue: Rogue nodded, understanding, kind of, what he meant, "So ya think that gettin' high'll help ya straighten it out, sugah?" She gave him a small half smile. "That might just mess it up in your head worse... Or... lead ya ta do somethin' ya don't want."

Remy: He winced, feeling that hit too close to home for comfort. He charged the joint and flicked it out over the roof, resting his chin on his knees. "I'm not dat torn up about it."

Rogue: Uh oh. Ah said somethin' wrong. Shit. "Do ya wanna talk about it, sugah?" She watched the joint explode in a very small explosion and turned back to him, "If ya weren't that torn up 'bout it, ya wouldna gotten dirt all in mah clean hair." She gave him a smile, "C'mon, sugah, talk ta me. Ah keep ya secrets. Ya know that."

Remy: He sighed and rubbed the spot between his brows. "TJ slept wit' my friend Vic. Well he's her friend too. An' it ain't really d' first time." He made a disgusted noise."Look dis is comin' out wrong. I don' hold any grudges against either of dem...its all perfectly fine an' whatever. It jus'...well it was a bit of a suprise."

Rogue: Rogue was shocked. That wasn't too hard to get out of him. She smiled at him softly and rubbed his shoulder with her hand. "It's ok, sugah. Ah know what ya mean...Ah think." Her small joke fell flat, even to herself. "What do ya mean it ain't the first time?"

Remy: Oh and here we go. May as well lay her flat while I'm at it.

Remy: "TJ, Vic an' I had sex." He said non-apologetically. "Was fun."

Remy: "Vic ain't really d' kinda guy t' get tied down. I know it ain't a relationship thing. More jus'...well about passion, neh?"

Remy: "An' TJ probabally really needed dat."

Rogue: Rogue just stared at him and let her hand fall. "Ok, Ah think Ah got all that." She closed her eyes tightly and shook her head a little bit, trying to make sense of it all, "So, three-some, then just TJ?"

Rogue: She took a breath, realizing she understood finally. "Ok, so... then why are ya upset about it if ya know she needed it?" She made an 'Oh' face. She thought she had figured it out, maybe not...

Remy: He layed back on the roof and rubbed his face. "Well. No. Not quite exactly." He kept one hand over his face and then held one hand up, making invisible marks in the air. "D' threesome, den...tj, an' me broke up. Den me an' Vic...and den t'day...dem two." He peeked out at her. "I know. I know. Its a bit much t' bite off, neh?"

Remy: "An'." He paused. Ok. Well why was he upset. "I dunno. I dunno if upset is d' word really. It's jus', weird."

Rogue: She sighed, taking it all in, the layed on her side facing him, propping her head up with her hand. "So, ya both slept with him tagether, then ya both slept with him seperately. Guessin' he's good, huh?" She gave him a small grin, "So it's weird 'cause it's not like her? Or...what?"

Remy: He couldn't help but chuckle at that. "Oui. He is." He rolled over a bit to face her. "An', no, she's usually not dat - impulsive I guess. But it ain't like she don't know him well."

Remy: "It's not even d' first guy she's been wit' since me."

Rogue: Rogue smiled as he rolled towards her, He's so cute when he's upset... Her smile faded as anger flashed through her eyes, Stop it! Stop it! Stop! It! Her eyes went wide, play stupid, "It's not? Really?"

Remy: He gave her a look of concern at the play of emotion across her face. "Uh. No. She had a guy back home." He reached out to touch her arm. "Y' ok? We don' have t' talk about dis."

Rogue: Rogue got a silly school girl grin on her face, Aww!! He cares that Ah'm upset! That's so.......STOP! She forced herself to go straight back to a regular face. "Yeah, sugah, Ah'm fine. Why?"

Rogue: She remembered the first statement then, "An, a guy back home? Really? When was this?"

Remy: "After we broke up." He continued to watch her. "What's on y're mind?"

Rogue: Rogue sat there for a second forcing herself not to say anything about how she was feeling, ignoring his question, "Wow. Are ya ok? Ah mean, ya told me that she did tha breakin', so that musta been hard for ya, then her doin' that..."

Remy: He stilled. "Yeah. Suppose it was. Wasn't like I wasn't foolin' around myself though."

Rogue: She noticed his body language shifted some, so she reached out and took his hand, trying to warm him back up to her, "Ya ok now? 'Cause ta be perfectly honest, ya dont seem it."

Remy: He made a dismissive noise. "Nah. It's all water under d' bridge. It's time enough dat we moved on, neh?"

Rogue: Rogue squeezed his hand, "Only if it's what ya want, sugah." She gave him a small smile, "So Ah still don't know why ya so... Uh... Weird 'bout tha whole thing."

Remy: He shrugged. "Jus' had t' wrap my head around it I suppose." He cocked his head. "Alright. I spilled. What about y' now?"

Rogue: Rogue cocked her head slightly and raised her eyebrow, giving him an innocent smile, "What about me?" She took her hand back to scratch an itch on her face, then let her arm rest along her waist with her hand dangling off in front of her stomach.

Remy: He dug his finger into her side. "Don' y' try an' give me dat. I know more dan one way t' skin a cat."

Rogue: Her face lit up with laughter as she squirmed to get away. "Dont do that!" She laughed and swatted at him playfully, "Ok! Ok! Ah'll spill!"

Remy: He leaned back. "Alright. Den spill."

Rogue: Once he stopped she took a deep breath, never take air for granted. She scooted back to her original position, "So what exactly are ya wantin' me ta spill? Ah got lots, but some of it Ah'm not at liberty ta say. Once people realize that Ah've got a lockjaw, they tend to tell me just about anythin'." She shuddered at some of the things that she had heard in her past.

Remy: "I'm not askin' y' t' betray anyone else, petite. I respect dat. Y' were jus' really jumpy earlier." He sobered a bit. "I didn't do anythin' t' freak y' out did i?"

Rogue: "Well.. No, not... No, sugah, ya didn't. Ah just. Ah'm battling inner demons, ya know?" She gave him another half-smile as she saw the sunset reflecting off his hair.

Remy: He got a bigger look of concern at that. He knew about his own. "Y' said y' ran away. Y' lived on d' streets long?"

Rogue: She smiled, he really did care..."Nah. Well, kinda... Ah dunno, its complicated, ya know? Ah guess Ah did. But Ah didn't stop runnin until Ah had enough money and found a place ta live. At least for a little while."

Rogue: She frowned, she hated this part about her past. "But Ah didn't really sleep on tha streets any. Ah would um... Ah.. Well, shit, Remy, this is hard ta tell anybody. Nobody, not even Darlene knows this."

Remy: "I ain't gonna judge y' petite. Y' know my past ain't clean."

Rogue: Rogue smiled at him. The one and only male who wouldn't. Damnit. She took a deep breath, readying herself for what was fixing to come out of her mouth, "Ah broke inta people's cars. Ah learned how ta hotwire from Alex when Ah kissed him. Ah know, 12 yr old boy, hotwirin', crazy right?" She laughed, "Anyway, so Ah wouldnt be cold if it was winter, or hot if it was summer. An' Ah'd dig through their cars for money or food." She squeezed her eyes shut tight.

Rogue: She couldn't believe she told him that last part! "But Ah took it to tha address on his liscence right after and left it on his doorstep!" She hurried to add on.

Remy: He chuckled. "Not so crazy. Y'd be suprised. An' y' had t' eat, oui? How many y' figure y' lifted?"

Rogue: Rogue shrugged, she was not proud of her past. "Ah don't know. Ah didn't keep track. Ah didn't want ta keep track." She looked down and closed her eyes, trying to forget.

Rogue: She sighed then raised her head, "An' then there's you."

Remy: He raised an eyebrow. "Me? Y' mean wirin' cars, or somethin' else?"

Rogue: She giggled, "Yes, sugah. Wirin' cars." She arched an eyebrow playfully. "Somethin' else entirely."

Remy: "Well..." he rested his chin in his hand. "I was probabally about 10 d' first time I wired a car. I dunno how many either...so we're equal dere."

Remy: "First time I stole? An' I mean really stole...not jus' dug through d' trash. Think I was 7. I stole a muffin." He swooped his hand out. "An' it was jus' downhill from dere."

Rogue: Rogue smiled, "A muffin? If Ah stole anythin' at 7 it was probably somethin' like a piece of gum.." She laughed then straightened her face some, "So what do ya mean by downhill?"

Remy: "Well, gum don' really fill y' up none. I woulda taken some bread...more t' eat dat way, but d' muffin was all I could pocket easily." He shrugged. "An' I jus' mean dat's how I got my start off in stealin'. I jus' did more an' more from dat point. Was on my own by 9."

Rogue: Rogue's let the shock show on her face, "Wow.. That musta been tough." She bit her lip, "So why'd you get on ya own? Ah told ya my story of why Ah did. Now its ya turn ta spill." She smiled and gave him a wink.

Remy: "Ran off, like y'. Only it was more gradual for me. Started stealin' off on my own as often as I could...goin' through t' pick out what I could from d' neighbours cast offs." He flushed a bit. It was still embarrasing remembering those times. "My parents...well...dey weren't model material. Into drugs a lot."

Remy: "Jus' decided I was better off away from dat shit. So I up an' left one day. Found places t' sleep, an' mostly kept away from d' other kids an' d' creeps. Kinda got my feet under me a bit more when I was 14 an' started goin' t' d' bar an' all dat scene. By d' time I was 15 I could usually grub up enough t' get a crappy hotel room most nights. Jus' kept dat up till I got here."

Remy: "An' here...well things changed here."

Rogue: She gave him a reassuring smile, "It's not fun on tha streets, huh?" She smiled at the thought of Johnny, "Yeah, Ah can understand that." She took his hand again, interlocking their fingers, "Ya a good daddy ta that boy, Ya know it?"

Rogue: She stared at him for a moment, admiring how the shrinking light was playing off his red on black eyes. "So ya like it here then?" She rolled onto her back, putting them slightly closer, but didn't let go of his hand.

Remy: He gave her hand a squeeze back. "Oui. I do." He carefully brushed a lock of her unusual hair off her face. "An' it got a lot better. Met my uncle, an' he took me in an' adopted me to boot...an' he's great. So it all worked out."

Remy: "An' merci about d' papa stuff. I worry sometimes." He gave the back of her hand a brief kiss. "Y're pretty damn great y'reself. Good listener. Easy on d' eyes. What more could a boy ask, neh?"

Rogue: She turned her head to look at him and gave him a smile, "Yeah, that is great, sugah. Ah'm glad ya found each otha. Gotta have somebody in this world ta love ya." She blushed at the kiss on her hand, and it got brighter when he complimented her, "Well, ya sure do know how ta charm a lady.." She gave him a sly grin.

Rogue: "Ya know, Ah don't remember much of what happened at tha club after Ah actually got ta kiss ya... Could ya enligten me?"

Remy: He laughed. "I was a bit worried about dat. Y' were pretty cut."

Remy: "We did some tequila. Basically Terry got t' lick y're neck an' y' licked mine."

Rogue: She raised an eyebrow at that, "She did? An' Ah let her? An'... Ah did?" She grinned and blushed again, "Ah'm sorry, Ah guess Ah couldn't control mahself. Bein' drunk lets a girl show her true feelins'..." She slid her fingers out of his and interlocked her own on her stomach.

Remy: "Y' didn't do anythin' wrong." He looked at her, a bit at a loss till he thought some, digging in his pocket for his climbing gloves. He slid them on. "Dere." He held a hand out and traced her jaw with one hand and then cupped her chin. "Nothin' bad happened, Rogue. Y' don't have a thing t' worry about."

Rogue: She felt butterflies in her stomach as he touched her, even if he had gloves on, he was touching her face. She grinned like the Chesire Cat playing a trick on the Queen of Hearts, "Ah don't? So ya liked it then did ya?"

Remy: He gave her a wide grin at that. "Mais oui. For someone who can't kiss, petite, y' sure know how."

Rogue: She bit her bottom lip in embarrasment as she felt the hotness flooding to her cheeks, "Thanks..," she managed to squeak out. She squeezed her eyes shut hoping that she just kissed him, but she was too afraid to ask.

Remy: "What's all dis about?" He touched her cheeks. She was a lot more embarrassed over things than she had been before. "Y' don't regret kissin' me d' y'?"

Rogue: Her eyes flew open, "Goodness, no! Ah loved it actually... Ah just.. Ah.." She closed her eyes, "Ah'm afraid ta ask what Ah need ta know..." She opened them again, "Did Ah...? Did we...? Ah mean, we didn't right? Ah woke up alone, so... But Ah dont remember goin' ta bed, an'... Oh mah, Ah'm ramblin'.." She covered her face with her hands trying to make herself hush.

Remy: He finally twigged on what she was getting at, and chuckled. "Non. Jus' kissin'. Wouldn't take advantage of y' like dat." He tapped her nose. "Y' jus' called me a gentleman, neh? Dat wouldn't be much of a gentlemanly thing t' do."

Rogue: Rogue slowly slid her hands down and looked at him, "Really? Thanks, sugah. Ah mean, not that Ah'd mind or anythin', but Ah just, Ah at least wanna remember mah first time..." She laughed, "Ya are a gentleman, Remy." She slowly pulled his gloved hand to her face and closed her eyes,holding it there for a minute before letting him have it back.

Remy: "An' y' should have dat. Not drunk an' outta it. Trust me, dere's too damn much dat y' don' want t' miss or not remember." He settled back again. "So y' go see McCoy?"

Rogue: She nodded, "Mmhmm, tamorrow, Ah think..." She looked up at him with just her eyes, "Ah know this is probably pretty forward of me, but Ah gotta say it. Ah think Ah'm startin' ta like ya, Remy." She lifted her head, "An' Ah know, Ah know, nothin' could ever happen because Ah get a feelin' ya still hurtin', but Ah just needed ya ta know."

Rogue: "Ah don't want there ta be anythin' hinderin' our buddin' friendship, ya know? An' Ah think if Ah hid that, it would, but then again, puttin it out on tha table for ya, could too, but it's done an' said now." She braced herself for the speech she knew was coming, 'Never would work, you cant have sex.' If that came out of his mouth, she'd slap him.

Remy: "I'm honoured petite. I really am." He gave her a bit of a sad smile. "Its jus'...I'm fresh out of an engagement an' wit' Johnny an' all..."

Remy: He kissed her hand again. "But y're pretty damn special, petite. An' I don' want t' end up hurtin' y' either, y' know?"

Rogue: She was glad she'd braced herself for rejection, but that was much better than she'd expected. She smiled at him, "Thank ya, sugah. For tha compliment an' carin' 'bout it." She laughed, "That wasn't half of what Ah expected or what Ah'm used ta. But lookin' in ya eyes, Ah know its tha truth." She gave him a sly grin, "So ya got a clone layin' around who doesn't have a baby or an ex-fiance who's pissed off?"

Remy: He laughed long and hard at that. "Dieu, I dunno if d' world could survive two of me, petite."

Rogue: Rogue gave a playful pout, "Damnit." She couldn't fight the smile any longer, "Well, Ah guess thats a good thing, huh? Means ya extra special, sugah." Her smile faded, "But Ah did want ya ta know, an' now that ya do, we're still ok right? Ya not gonna run tha otha way?"

Remy: He shook his head. "Not at all. Y' have my word on it."

[Edited on 14/8/07 by fourpawsonthefloor]
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.