8/20 Instance: Never will I ever remember what I said.

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

timeline after Remy's gone to NOLA

Kitty: Kitty grinned, remembering a few late-night dances in the ballroom. She sashayed her way around and ended with an extravagent curtsey int he center of the room.

Talia: TJ walked around the halls, playing with her hands a bit. What the hell was she supposed to do? It was...she checked her cellphone, it was 8 o'clock. Right now...she'd be reading him a story..then tucking him into bed. And right now....GAH.

Tessa: Tessa giggled as she watched Kitty dance around the room, clapping and giving a bow when she'd ended her curtsy.

Talia: She had to keep her mind off it. Hearing some noise and clapping from one of the lesser used rooms, she peeked her head in.

Angel: "Woo, Kitty, you go girl," Angel giggled, watching Kitty show off.

Kitty: Kitty laughed. "See? Easy! Hey, TJ! I"m just showing the girls how to waltz!"

Terry: Terry peeked into her big shoulder bag at the bottles inside while she walked into the room, intending to cut through to the kitchen. "Quit clinking you little bastards." Oh, there were people inside...and Kitty was flouncing about. Nice.

Talia: "Hey guys!" She headed into the room, putting on her biggest smile. Ignore it...have fun tonight. "Waltz? Like..dancing, right??"

Angel: "Yo, Teej!" Angel grinned at the girl and fluttered her wings to settle them behind her chair. "Si, it's a dance."

Kitty: "Hey, Terry!" Kitty waved and then pulled Tessa into the dance, phasing her through the wall at the far end and back, grinning. "Yep! An old-fashioned dance! It's fun!"

Terry: "Suppose I could waltz Matilda a bit." Terry waved back, coming on into the room.

Kitty: "Waltz Matilda?" Kitty repeated slowly unfamiliar with the term.

Talia: "I'm such a crappy dancer," she told them, coming to sit next to Angel. "Ooo but thats a good song!" She mentioned, as Terry came in the room.

Talia: "It's my myspace song!"

Tessa: Tessa laughed. She knew the song, but not that there was a dance with it. She had to see this.

Terry: "Yeah, here it a fair bit at home when I'm closing." Terry sat her bag down, the bottles clanking again.

Talia: She could hear the bottles in Terry's bag. "Did you bring stuff??"

Cessily: Cessily scurried down the corridor and turned around the corner into the ballroom. "Hey, guys! Wait, don't start without me!" She almost lost balance and tripped over her own feet, but managed to not drop the tablet she was carrying. "I was getting snacks. We can't do without a snack in between, no?"

Angel: Angel leaned over, looking at the girl's huge bag. Now she needed a purse like that... She wondered if Prada made them that big. Hmm.

Terry: "Yeah," Terry pulled out a bottle of Stoli to show TJ. "Want?"

Tessa: "Cess! Watch out, wouldn't want to trip. But...you brought snacks? Brownies?" Tessa smiled broadly at the silver girl, trying to help her weith the tablet in her hands.

Talia: Her eyes widened a bit at the Stoli. "No..I probably shouldn't...."

Terry: "Suit yerself. Anyone else?" Terry held the bottle higher.

Angel: "This mama want, if that one don't, yo!" Angel chirped. She could use a drink.

Talia: Wait, why wasn't she? She didn't have anything to worry about tonight. "Wait...yeah, I'll have some."

Cessily: "Thanks, Tess." She checked the assorted bags and boxes on the tablet. "Hmm, yeah there are a few brownies in there. Somewhere. I think. I know I still had some left this morning." She smiled at the others. "Oh, hey TJ and Terry!"

Talia: TJ smiled up at Cess. "What'd you bring?!"

Tessa: TEssa raised her arm to intercept the bottle of vodka, frowning in distate when she saw it wasn't Ouzo. no one here hd good liquor.

Terry: "That's the spirit." Terry opened the bottle for them. "Don' suppose anyone's got glasses handy."

Angel: "Wooo, Teej! Si, live it up, girlfriend!" She winked at TJ, then waved at Cess. "Oh, brownies!"

Talia: "I might as well," she said. She didn't know there were like..plans tonight. "What're you guys doing anyway? Just like...drinking and eating??"

Cessily: "Whatever I could find in the kitchen." She replied, setting the tablet down. "Chips, mostly. But also some sweets and crackers and a piece of cake. But it looks old and already smells kinda funny, so maybe we should throw that away, don't you think?"

Cessily: She lifted the plate with said cake and sniffed on it. "Yeah, we throw this one away." She went over to the trashcan and dumped the piece of cake.

Cessily: "So, what do you guys have there?" She asked, pointing at the bottle.

Terry: "Vodka, and there's more where that came from. Got a care package from home."

Kitty: Kitty took a bag of chips, but passed on the alcohol. Too many oopsies going through things... "So, like, your parents send you a load of vodka?"

Talia: "Your parents send you vodka?! Mine sends me toothbrushes and diapers!"

Talia: LAME

Cessily: Cessily made a face. "Vodka? Oh, Vodka tastes... like... well, I don't think it has much of a taste at all." She shrugged. "And I don't really care about alcohol anymore anyway."

Cessily: "But I really like those fruit cocktails." She flashed a wide grin.

Tessa: "I'd be lucky if my parents sent me anything but letters about how I'm not going to church every week." Tessa grumbled as she was passed her cup of vodka.

Terry: "Yeah, sometimes they overstock so they'll send me up the extras." Terry nodded before turning to Cessily. "There might be some flavoured in the bag. Thought I saw some pepper vodka before I loaded up the bag."

Kitty: "My parents send me candy and little treats, and letters, and clothes."

Cessily: "Ah, my parents don't send me anything besides letter, too." She explained to Tessa.

Talia: TJ took her cup of vodka, taking a sip, and making a face. GAH. It was NASTY straight.

Cessily: "Ooh, I'll check right away." Cessily made her way over to Terry's bag and foraged through it. "Hmm... this looks promising..." She said, still rummaging through it. "Oh, and this, too..."

Tessa: Tessa laughed outright at the look on TJ's face. She had to admit, vodka wasn't the best drink, but it was better than others.

Kitty: "Did Remy and Johnny call yet? Have they gotten to New Orleans? Why didn't you go too?" Kitty asked in a rush. She passed the bag of chips over.

Terry: "I'll write 'em back with requests if you lot want anything specific." Terry added before taking her drink.

Angel: Angel swished the vodka in her mouth to good and kill her tastebuds. "Ah, that hits the spot, yo!"

Talia: She caught Kitty's questions, and swallowed a bit. "They called, yeah...they're there. And...I dunno, I didn't go cause...I'm not like..part of all that. It's his family..." Jesus. The vodka was far better than this feeling she had not in the pit of her stomach. She took a large swig.

Angel: Angel watched TJ, not sure if it was her place to comment. "But ya are - you're Johnny's mama..."

Kitty: "No, I try not to drink. Too many oopsies." She studied TJ for a minute. "But like, you are. You're his mother. That makes you part of the family." She shrugged and reached for the bag of chips again. She giggled as Angel said the same thing. "Totally!"

Terry: Terry smiled at the bottle in her hand. I really like vodka.

Cessily: Cessily finally settled for something to drink, pulling out one of Terry's bottles, the joined the others. "Yes, they're right. Of course you are family, too."

Talia: She took another swig. "Well...I just went to Arizona and had to catch up with school and all..." Ok, they needed to change the subject. She needed to not think about this.

Talia: "Do you guys wanna like...play a game or something??"

Tessa: "With all this alcohol? That'd be perfect." TEssa smiled, gesturing openly with her cup.

Angel: Angel caught TJ being all avoidy. "Si, sounds good!"

Cessily: Cessily laughed and nodded excitedly. "Why yes, I love playing games! What should we play?"

Talia: She finished off her cup, going to pur another. "Uhh...does anyone know a good one?? Spin the bottle isnt going to work..."

Terry: "Why not?" Terry heard the word game and spin the bottle and found herself paying attention again.

Cessily: "Aww, why not? I like that game. It was fun the last time we played."

Talia: Her eyes widened a bit as she looked around the room. "There's no guys!"

Kitty: "So?"

Cessily: "And...?"

Terry: "Your point?"

Angel: Angel looked at TJ. "I think we're outnumbered, Teej!" She laughed.

Terry: "Course, we could always just play another game and go ahead and kiss on each other without spinning any of the bottles."

Talia: "What's the other game??" she asked Terry quick.

Cessily: Cessily smiled. "Yeah, we can play something else of course, if you'd prefer. We should all have fun with it, no?"

Angel: That sounded fine to Angel. She didn't really mind kissing another girl, but there were more fun things to do in the world. Hmmm. She checked her watch. Speaking of fun... where would Scott be about now?

Terry: "Hmm, any drinking game really, quarters...bartok...never have I ever." Terry waved her hand as she answered, pouring herself another glass.

Kitty: Oooh! "Never have I ever! that's fun!" Kitty perked up.

Tessa: "We used to play Never Have I Ever back at home..." Tessa sat quickly on the floor, feeling a little light at her knees.

Cessily: "Well, I don't know too many drinking games..." She looked at the others. "Oh, what's that?" She asked Kitty.

Talia: "Never have I ever?? I think I played that once!!"

Talia: Anything that wasnt kissing, she was all over.

Terry: "Who wants ta start then?"

Angel: "I played that in high school," Angel agreed, nibbling on some chips and washing it down with another shot.

Talia: "Ummm, you start Terry!!"

Cessily: Cessily sat down next to Tessa. "Well, someone has to explain the rules first. I haven't played it, as far as I remember."

Terry: "Well, I'm gonna say something I've never done. If you've done it you drink."

Cessily: "Ah... ok." Cessily nodded and shifted around on the floor until she comfortably sat in a cross-legged position. "That sounds easy enough."

Tessa: "Yup." Tessa ran the edge of her finger around the rim of her glass. She needed more liquid. "It's the part once you're all drunk that's the best."

Cessily: "Oh, I bet!" She looked over to Tessa and laughed. Once again regretting that she couldn't get drunk anymore.

Terry: Terry sat back, thinking to herself. "Never have I ever...um..." Fuck... "Never have I ever fucked in..no I've done that. Shit"

Terry: "Ahha! Never have I ever earned my way inta the mile high club."

Terry: "It's on my to do list."

Angel: "Fucked in shit? Never done that!" Angel made a face, then poked her tongue out. "Ah, come on, ya can't have done everything!"

Angel: "Oh."

Angel: Angel took a drink.

Talia: She'd never done that...hmm...had she? No...

Talia: She looked at Angel. "YOU DID?!

Kitty: Kitty snorted. "Nope. Never done it either." She looked at Angel. "ooooh!"

Terry: "Ahha! Rock on!"

Cessily: "Never did that."

Tessa: "Can't say I did...."

Angel: Angel felt her face heat up. "It's a long flight from Italy. Very long..."

Talia: "You are CRAZY! What if you got caught?!!"

Angel: "That's what the locks on the bathroom doors are for, si?"

Terry: "Then they'd hafta make room." Terry slapped Cess on the shoulder. "You're it now."

Cessily: Cessily couldn't help but giggle at that.

Cessily: "Oh... me?" She asked and started to ponder. "Ok..."

Cessily: "Ah... ok...! Never have I ever stolen something." She eyed the others suspiciously.

Talia: TJ took a little sip.

Terry: Terry drank right up.

Tessa: TEssa took a drink without even blushing.

Angel: Angel took another drink. Wow... at this rate she wasn't gonna last.

Cessily: Cessily's eyes went wide and she put on a shocked expression, not quite serious. "My, what is this place here I've ended up?"

Kitty: Kitty drank.

Cessily: "Kitty! You, too!?"

Talia: "Well....like...when I was little...."

Tessa: "You're the inncoent one, aren't you, Cess?"

Kitty: "Yep! Underwear...and other things. I put them all back, mostly..."

Kitty: She preened a bit.

Cessily: Cessily put on a mock pout. "I'm not saying that I'm innocent. Really, I'm not! I just haven't stolen, yet."

Angel: "I was broke for a while," she mumbled, deciding to take another drink just for the heck of it. She checked her watch again... underwear... lingerie... Scott should be done in the lab by now.

Terry: "Stealing little reminders are ya?"

Cessily: She nudged Tessa next to her and grinned. "Your turn."

Kitty: "Mmm...no...more like testing my powers to see where I can sneak into...ok, yeah, I've taken a couple of things to keep as trophies..." Kitty blushed and looked down at her interlaced fingers.

Tessa: Tessa grinned back at Cess, thinking about her turn. "Never have I ever...uh...kissed a girl."

Cessily: Cessily laughed again. "Well, yeah, I can understand that. If I had your powers, Kit, I'm pretty sure I'd try them out, too."

Terry: Terry drank right up again. "You wanna fix that?"

Kitty: Kitty took another drink, scooting away from the group a little, just in case she fell throough the floor.

Tessa: Tessa did a comic double-take. "What?" But she couldn't resist smiling broadly.

Terry: Terry's eyebrows wiggled a tad for Tessa's benefit.

Cessily: Cessily emptied her cup. "What a shame..." Had she said that out loud?

Angel: Angel took another drink and sat her cup down.

Terry: "What a shame indeed." Terry grabbed the bottle and started passing out refills.

Talia: Kissed a girl? WAIT! Ugh. She took a sip.

Kitty: "Wow, like I didn't think I'd like, have done so many things."

Talia: "But, wait, does spin the bottle count??" She groaned inwardly. "And Mardi Gras...."

Tessa: Tessa laughed and had to cover her mouth with her hand when she heard Terry. "Sure, why not. Can't be that bad."

Angel: Angel giggled at the mention of Mardi Gras. "We gots to go back for Mardi Gras again sometime! That was... fantastico."

Talia: "As long as we don't get...naked again.." why did she DO that?

Terry: "Well then, I'll take that as an invitation!" Terry got up and crossed through the group to Tessa and plopped down, putting an arm around her bold victim and pulled her in for a kiss.

Cessily: Cessily looked over at Tessa, smiling. "It's not, really...." What am I doing again? She quickly looked down at her hands, feeling slightly embarrassed about being so forward.

Angel: Yeap... Mardi Gras had been.... She took a deep breath and twisted a lock of her hair. "What? Oh! But the naked was halfa the fun!"

Kitty: "Yes! I wanna go to Mardi Gras! That sounds like soooo much fun!" She nodded, grinning, dancing in her spot.

Talia: TJ shook her head. "You do not wanna see me naked."

Tessa: TEssa couldn't stop gigglinf when Terry pulled her up close and personal to kiss her. Her thoughts were scrambled, but...hey...wasn't that bad. what d'you know...I was right.

Angel: Naked... Scott. Scott naked. Angel abruptly stood up. "I, uh, just remembered I got ta see a man about a dog." She gave everyone a hot-faced grin and headed for the door. "Thanks for the vodka, girls! Have fun and don't do nuthin' I wouldn't do!"

Angel: She waved over her shoulder, breaking into a trot.

Cessily: "Uh... sure, bye Angel! Take care!" She waved back at her.

Talia: "Bye!" she watched as Angel ran out of the room. "That was quick..."

Kitty: "Bye Angel!" She waved madly, wondering why she wanted a dog.

Terry: "'pparently it was something pressing." Terry smirked. "Well I guess we know some things she would do now."

Tessa: "Uh...your turn, Kitty!"

Kitty: "Oooh um....never have I ever ...oh wait, I have done that. Um...Oh! Gone nude sunbathing in my backyard!"

Cessily: Cessily refilled her cup, quickly looking up to peek in Tessa's direction, trying to figure out whether Terry's kiss had freaked her out or not.

Terry: "So if it's other people's backyards it don't count?"

Talia: Well....she never went sunbathing....

Kitty: "Ummm no?"

Cessily: Cessily shook her head. "Not in out backyard. I have too many siblings and other family for that."

Tessa: TEssa drank again, a big gulp that drained her glass. "I need...mm. vodka."

Terry: "Sad, don't have a back yard o' me own." Terry didn't get to drink. That made her sad. She gladly passed the bottle to Tessa though.

Tessa: "My backyard's big. Bigger'n you think." She was still smiling from when Terry had plopped down and kissed her, and accepted the bottle.

Talia: "My back yards basically the desert," TJ wrinkled her nose a bit, then sighed, thinking about having Johnny at home last week. She took a large swig.

Kitty: "Mine's small, but like, there's a live map of it on Google maps and like, it's real0time satellite! Anyone could see me!"

Kitty: "Ok, TJ, your turn!" She grinned at TJ.

Terry: "Huh, now there's a way to be broadcasted all over the world."

Talia: "Me??" She thought a second. "Never have I ever......" she blushed madly. "Had...sex in the ocean..."

Cessily: Cessily reached behind her and grabbed a bag of chips. She tore it open and put it in the middle for everyone to take some.

Tessa: Tessa blushed faintly. "What kinda sex?"

Terry: Terry drank. "Yeah, not the best idea in the world really. Salty bastard, the ocean." Terry took some chips too.

Talia: What kind?? "Like.....sex..." she said, her face growing hot.

Terry: "So balls to the wall fucking...only in this case balls to the ocean although we have no balls."

Tessa: She couldn't stop giggling. "No, I mean it. Like, does oral count?"

Cessily: Cessily hesitated for several seconds, then wordlessly raised her cup and took a small sip.

Talia: "Uh....." she thought a moment. "No..."

Terry: Terry looked over and raised her eyebrow at Cessily. "Huh, sounds like a story."

Tessa: Tessa stared at Cess.

Talia: She looked to Cess. "Really?!"

Cessily: "Uhm... yeah... a while ago..." She said, feeling horribly embarrassed now. "With my, well, first love. Hey, my hometown is near the ocean."

Talia: "Wow..." she breathed out a bit. "Weren't you worried about sharks??"

Kitty: "Eeeee! No way you guys!" Kitty laughed, and sank through the floor. "Oh no waaaay!" She pulled herself back up. "Wow." She smiled to show she wasn't offended, just surprised.

Kitty: "I don't think they'd come in that close."

Talia: "I dunno!! They said they can on shark week!!"

Cessily: "Nooo..." She laughed. "We weren't far in. Near the beach.. and on some rocks and..." She decided to keep quiet at that.

Talia: Her eyes widened a bit, and she got silent. That sounded so hot.

Terry: "Soun's like a nice show."

Talia: "Um..Terry! your turn!"

Cessily: "If only the water hadn't been that cold..."

Terry: "Hah, shrinkage?"

Kitty: Kitty snickered, and covered it up by taking a handful of chips.

Tessa: TEssa snorted and continued her blinking stare at Cessily, trying to imagine what...nah. She'd like to last the night.

Cessily: She looked at Terry. "No, just cold. Nothing that could have shrunk there."

Terry: Crap, her turn again. "Ummm, never have I ever... Oh really?"

Terry: "Never have I ever had a crush I didn't tell the person about."

Talia: Talia paused for a second, before taking a sip.

Cessily: Cessily sighed and drank again.

Tessa: Tessa paused and blinked, focusing on her cup. She picked it up after a try or two and drank lightly.

Terry: Yeah, knew that'd get em drinking.

Talia: She sat uncomfortably silent for a bit. "Uhh..who's next??"

Terry: "Well we've made the circle so Cess."

Terry: Terry wanted to pat herself on the back. She was still sober enough to remember that.

Cessily: "Huh.... what?" Cessily looked up, having been lost in her own memories for a moment. "Me again?"

Cessily: "Well, lemme think..."

Kitty: Kitty stared at her glass, half empty. That one hurt, just a little bitty bit.

Cessily: "Never have I ever dated someone who already was taken."

Terry: "Dating dating or just shits and giggles?"

Tessa: Tessa raised her cup and took a swallow. Either way she had to.

Cessily: "Uhm... real dating."

Talia: She gave Tessa a look. "You did?!"

Terry: "Alright then." Terry refilled her glass anyway. She was sure she'd get to drink soon enough.

Kitty: Kitty grinned, and took a drink. "We were six, and I was so totally the other woman on the playground...Michael got 'married' to Susan...but he liked me more..." She laughed at the memory. "Susan didn't give me a valentine that year."

Tessa: She swallowed air. "He never told me he was dating someone else." She blushed from her hair to her chin. "But I woulda found out anyways..."

Cessily: Cessily looked over at Kitty and laughed.

Talia: She wasn't sure how that sat with her. Maybe she should just drink more. She finished that cup, refilling it.

Cessily: "Sorry to hear that, Tess." She said and smiled. "And it's your turn again."

Tessa: Tess smiled back at Cessily, and said "Uhn...never have I ever....no, done that. Never have I ever had a crush on a boy. Mutant boy."

Talia: TJ took another large sip. Fucking a!

Kitty: Kitty shook her head, liking the way her ponytail smacked her face. "Nope, me either."

Cessily: Cessily drank again. "Well, Japh certainly counts, no?"

Terry: Maybe Terry wasn't going to get to drink.

Kitty: She shook her head more, giggling uncontrollably. "At least, like, I'm not sinking through...oh!" She yelped, rising in the air. "Oh, not again!"

Tessa: Tessa scooted closer to Cess, leaning on her arm and wiggling her fingers over the top of Cessily's hand. "Um, you next, TJ."

Kitty: "Isn't it my turn?" Kitty assked, pulling her skirt down.

Talia: "Noo no Kitty first! Then me!" She said, counting on her fingers a bit. Fuck, good thing there werent more than six here.

Cessily: Cessily glanced at Tessa, a little nervously. "I'm not sure whose turn it is..."

Terry: "I think TJ's right." Terry went ahead and took a drink. She had to catch up somehow.

Tessa: "Err....sure, then. Kitty."

Kitty: "Never have I ever - no, did that, and that...um...never have I ever...uh..." she rolled over on her back a foot in the air. "Gone scuba diving!"

Talia: TJ put her cup down. "I only went in the ocean like...once!!"

Terry: Terry was glad she took her non-game drink.

Cessily: Cessily shook her head again. "No, I've never done this, but I always wanted." She put on a thoughtful look. "Well, I don't need to breathe anymore, but I also don't float anymore. I wonder..."

Tessa: Tessa reallly couldn't drink to that one...she'd never been scuba diving, she mostly just held her breath.

Talia: "Ooooook now it's my turn," she told them.

Talia: "Never have I ever....." she paused. Shit. "Um...never have I ever....." she was really running low. "Kissed Japh!"

Terry: huh, was that right? Bah, don't care.

Cessily: Cessily snickered and stuck her tongue out at TJ, then emptied her cup. "Are we now going through anything anyone could have possibly done with Japh?"

Kitty: Kitty blinked, trying to remember if she'd kissed Japh in a agme of the spin the bottle. She took a drink just in case. "Spin the bottle, maybe."

Talia: TJ gave her a look. "Depens...what have you done??"

Rogue: Rogue walked into the room and saw everybody sitting in a circle, "What are y'all doin'?" Rogue watched Cess take a drink, "Drinkin' game?"

Cessily: "Hey Rogue, come over! We're having lots of fun here." She waved at her.

Kitty: "Yeeeep!" Kitty waved to Rogue upside down.

Talia: "Hey Rogue!" she waved, then turned back to Cess. "And don't avoid!!!"

Terry: "Oh yeah, spin the bottle...I think I mighta." Terry drank just in case and then realized Rogue was there. "Heeey! Get some vodka!"

Rogue: She giggled as she walked over the rest of the way, "Who wants me ta sit by 'em then?" She watched Kitty wave upside down, "And how drunk are yall?"

Cessily: Cessily looked at TJ again. "Damn...." She fidgeted. "You don't want any details here now, do ya?"

Tessa: "'Ey...Rogue. Howzit?" Tessa giggled through the whole greeting, sticking her tongue out to met with her glass.

Talia: She stuck her tongue out at Cess. "I think I get it..."

Kitty: "Drunk enough to lose control of my powers!" Kitty waved at the empty spot next to her. "Sit! Drink! Be Merry!"

Talia: "ROGUE!! You go now!!!"

Rogue: Rogue skipped over to Kitty and sat down next to her, then looked at TJ, "But y'all never told me what the game is..." she took a glass and poured some vodka in it.

Talia: "Never have I ever," she told Rogue. "JUst...say something you never did."

Rogue: "Oh that's easy." she giggled, "Every single one of ya Ah bet's gonna drink." She licked her lips and gave them all a smirk, "Nevah have Ah evah, had sex."

Talia: TJ took a big swig. "Well...yeah..."

Cessily: Cessily grinned and took another large drink. "Well, sure."

Tessa: Tessa blushed. She actually hadn't.

Terry: "Heh, feel like I should just drink the bottle at that." Terry went ahead and drank.

Kitty: Kitty grinned. "I'm with you on that one."

Talia: She looked to Kitty and Tessa....they were still virgins too??

Cessily: Cessily glanced over at Tessa and gave her a smile as she noticed her blushing a little. "Nothing to be ashamed of." She gave her a playful nudge with her shoulder.

Terry: "Jus' means we'll hafta chase them harder."

Tessa: Tessa laughed harder at Terry, shaking her head so her hair flew out in a fluffy disc around her face. She couldn't believe this.

Talia: "OK...so....Terry's next???"

Kitty: "Yes?"

Terry: "Never have I ever seen Japh in assless chaps."

Talia: "What?!" TJ didnt drink, and hoped no one else would. Assless chaps?!

Cessily: Cessily groaned and palmed her face.

Kitty: "Eeeeeeeewwwww!" Kitty shrieked, clapping her hands over her eyes, and falling to the floor. "Ow!"

Tessa: Tessa just blinked. Now that was an image....unf.

Terry: Terry cackled wickedly. Oh that had been worth it.'

Cessily: "Damn you, Terry!" Cessily laughed as she emptied her cup.

Talia: "GAH!!" She looked to Cessily. "He HAS assless chaps?!!"

Rogue: Rogue screwed up her face, "That's a great mental image." She turned to Cess, "No offense, sugah."

Terry: "They're really quite nice chaps. How'd he like em?"

Cessily: Cessily sighed, contemplating turning liquid and flowing into some dark corner. She nodded. "Yep... and they're nice. Oh, Japh loves them." She smirked at Terry. "Mostly because I tip generously."

Terry: "Well it's a one woman show. You've gotta keep him goin'."

Talia: Oh jesus this was SO weird. "Assless chaps.." she shuddered a bit. "Ugh."

Talia: "Ok, who's next? No more assless chaps!!"

Kitty: Kitty put her fingers in her ears and chanted nonsense words loudly.

Terry: "What if I put 'em on? I'm sure I've got some upstairs!"

Cessily: "I think it's my turn again, yes?" She asked. "How about we get Terry drinking a bit more, no?" She giggled. "Ok, well... let's see... never have I ever slept with more than one person at the same time."

Talia: TJ squeaked a bit, then blushed full on before taking a large swig.

Cessily: "TJ....?" Cessily's eyes widened.

Terry: "Ahha! I have company!" Terry drank between pointing at TJ excitedly.

Rogue: Rogue stared at her still full cup. "Well... Three people and Ah still haven't had ta drink any."

Kitty: Kitty rolled her eyes.

Talia: "Hey!! Pointing isn't nice!!" TJ said, attempting to avoid avoid avoid.

Kitty: "Don't worry, you'll be like, drunk soon...who've you stepped out on and with whom, TJ?" Kitty asked, blinking.

Tessa: Tessa giggled and nearly rolled over on her side. She couldn't say to that one...

Talia: Wait...what'd Kitty say?? "Stepped what??"

Terry: "Ohho, kiss and tell, kiss and tell."

Talia: She sighed a bit. "It was...when me and Remy were dating..."

Talia: Taking another swig, she turned to Tessa. "Isn't it your turn now??"

Kitty: "Oh? Who'd you cheat with? Dish, girl!"

Terry: "Eh, it's not cheatin' if the other party's invited."

Talia: She made an angry face. "I didn't cheat!! I'd never cheat!!!"

Tessa: "Think. Mmm...Never have I ever...played with t--toys."

Rogue: "Calm down, TJ! It was just a question, sugah."

Rogue: "Toys? Like what kind?"

Talia: "We just....like....us and Vic..." she took another large sip with the next question, glad to be moving on.

Cessily: "Errr... toys? Like dolls and little cars and stuff?"

Terry: Terry drank up again. "Oh Vic, that had to have been a fun time."

Tessa: Tessa blushed. "not that kind of toy.

Kitty: "Oh." Well, like that was boring. And kind of gross. Vic looked like a catman...ew. She was not going there. "Who's turn now?"

Rogue: "Not Ah, then."

Talia: She blushed again at Terry's comment, but didn't respond. She just took another swig.

Cessily: "Ohhhh.... that kind of toys...." Her eyebrows went up. "Uhm... well....no, not yet."

Talia: "Oh, Kitty's turn!" she replied to Kitty.

Tessa: Tessa swiveled her head around to look at Cess. "..Yet?..." She hiccuped.

Terry: "No toys? Might have to set you up on that too."

Talia: TJ nodded a bit. "Toys are.....way nice..."

Cessily: She gave Tessa a sheepish grin. "Uhm, well, you know... it does sound kinda intriguing, no?"

Tessa: She giggled. Maybe she could talk with her later. She knew about them....just hadn't ever gotten the chance to use it yet. "Ya...they do."

Talia: TJ thought for a moment. Kitty had floated upside down, maybe she should go...

Talia: "Never have I ever....." she gave Kitty a look. "Cheated!"

Terry: "It count if you help other people cheat?"

Talia: "I dunno...but I never did!"

Kitty: Kitty stuck her tongue out at TJ. "Well, like, you made it sound like you did!" she finished her drink off, and squealed as she dropped through the floor. There was a crash and a thud. A few minutes later Kitty popped back up. "I like, landed on a bunch of pots and pans and stuff, and knocked a sack of flour over..." She wiped her face. "Must be the storage room. I'll like go clean it up..." She disappared again.

Cessily: Cessily played with a strand of her hair as she looked down at her knees again, all the while having a goofy grin on her face. She stole a quick glance at Tessa, then back down once more. What's up with me? Why so nervous?

Talia: "Oops..." she laughed a bit as Kitty disappeared again. "You go then Rogue!"

Terry: "Bye Kitcat!...does she ever forget to take her clothes with her when she goes through the floor?"

Cessily: Cessily chuckled. "Bye Kit. Have fun."

Rogue: "Um, nevah have Ah evah, done more than neck."

Tessa: Tessa laughed at that one. She had to pick up her glass, now getting fuzzy after more than a few cups of vodka, and try to sip it. She nearly missed her mouth of the first try.

Talia: TJ took a large drink, noticing her cup was now empty. How saaaad.

Terry: "Looks like we're all drinkin'. Cheers!" Terry went ahead and took the bottle that was in front of her.

Cessily: Cessily emptied her cup, only to find that the bottle was also empty by now. "Sad... that was actually quite tasty stuff."

Talia: What time was it now?? She frowned, looking at her phone. 9:30?? What time is that in New Orleans?? "Uh...I should go...I gotta make a phone call..." she stood a bit wobbily, placing her cup on the floor..

Terry: "See ya TJ, lemme know if ya want 'nother threesome."

Rogue: Rogue watched her stand, "Do ya need help, sugah?"

Cessily: "Ah, alright, TJ. See ya." She smiled and waved. "Take care."

Talia: She blushed again at Terry. "Shhhhhhh!!!!" before waving to everyone and heading out.

Tessa: Tessa hiccupped and leaned over to Cessily, her mouth close to the silver girl's ear. "Want to talk about those...uhm...those toys now?"
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

Hey! Cess has got to stop stealing all the available people! Kitty wants some action, too, darn it!
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

Terry would be glad to help on that front.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Awesome girls night yet again!

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Originally posted by JSherlock
Hey! Cess has got to stop stealing all the available people! Kitty wants some action, too, darn it!
Hey, Kitty knows that Cess has no problems with sharing. :whistle And poor silver girl can't help her feelings.

Besides, there are plenty of girls and boys around who would all gladly help Kitty out in the action department, yep. :naughty

Thinking about it, Cessily would love to play match maker for Kitty... although, I won't allege that she has more skill at that than Alex.

[Edited on 21-8-07 by Starfish]
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Originally posted by Starfish
Originally posted by JSherlock
Hey, Kitty knows that Cess has no problems with sharing. :whistle And poor silver girl can't help her feelings.

Besides, there are plenty of girls and boys around who would all gladly help Kitty out in the action department, yep. :naughty

Thinking about it, Cessily would love to play match maker for Kitty... although, I won't allege that she has more skill at that than Alex.

[Edited on 21-8-07 by Starfish]
pffft...anyone can match make better than Alex :P

like Ferg said, there's Terry. Plus, I'm sure Catman wouldn't mind :naughty