8/23 Instance: Kyle Doesn't Get It

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Oct 2nd

Sean: "Too slow kiddo," Sean says as he snatches up Terry and drops her in a pile of leaves. Sean then smiled smugly and lit up.

Talia: TJ walked around outside. She'd dusted and straightened up more than she ever had in her life. There wasn't a speck of dust left in either Johnny's or her own room. So now, she was left to wander outside.

Terry: "Gah! Not cool Seanny-baby!" Terry struggled up, grabbing a pile of leaves to shove down Sean's shirt.

Sean: "Uh uh uh not while I'm smokin you might set the damn yard on fire," Sean said with a condescending tone

Talia: The leaves were all turning, and falling, and it was so pretty. She wished he was here to see it for his first- nooo no stop stop! She heard some commotion around the corner, and peeked to see Terry and that new guy doing...something in the leaves. Weren't they cousins??

sage: Tessa spotted TJ wandering from a sprawling tree where she was hanging upside down by her knees. "TJ!" She waved to her.

Talia: Talia jumped a bit, turning to see Tessa hanging from a tree. "Hey...what're you doing up there?!"

Terry: "Oh like I've never caused a fire before." Terry threw the leaves at him. "And now I've got leaves crumbling up down me shirt!"

sage: Tessa laughed. "Seeing how those two look upside-down." She pointed over to Terry and Sean. "And just hanging out. It's pretty here in the fall, all the leaves changing color."

Talia: "Yeah, it's really pretty," she moved closer to Tessa, watching the two. "What're they doing??"

Sean: Hearing sounds coming from nearby Sean turns to see TJ and Tessa chatting. He cracks a smile and wanders over. "Well if it isn't the azure goddess herself," Sean said with a smirk. "And who is this...Sean Cassidy, me friends call me Banshee," Sean said while kissing Tessa's hand rightside up.

Talia: "Oh..hey Sean," she blushed at the name. He was so.....she didn;t even think there was a word for it.

Terry: Terry used the time Sean was distracted with the hunt to dig leaves out of her shirt. That shit was just not cool. "Fuckin' leaves don't need ta be at my tits."

Sean: "figured it would be a nice change of pace from hands and god knows what else"

sage: "Oh, pleased to meet you, Sean." Tessa giggled when he kissed her hand, and couldn't stop when she spotted Terry digging leaves out of her shirt.

Sean: "So what are you two ladies gettin yourselves into?"

Terry: "I'm good with hands and god knows." Terry looked up at the giggling and waggled her eyebrows at Tessa.

Talia: "I'm just walking...I kinda wanted to get out of my room..."

sage: "I'm just hanging. Ha, ha. Let me get down real quick." She swung her arms up and cought the branch she was hanging from, jumping back down and pulling at her sweater.

Sean: "Sounds like a plan...Why not chuck Terry here into the leaves...seems to amuse me," Sean said with the cigarette still clutched in his teeth.

Terry: "Now a tumble in the leaves with people I'm not related to sounds more fun." Terry got the last offending leaf out with a smirk.

Talia: She noticed the new guy smoking, and almost asked him about weed. But...she hardly knew him...and...Vic!

Sean: Sean finishes his cigarette and crunches it in the dirt, " Ah Yank cigarettes nowhere near as good as ones back home...but I got a cure for that."

sage: "If you insist." The corners of Tessa's lips rose up. She spun Terry around and pulled her down into a leaf pile. "Would you care for a roll in the leaves?"

Sean: Sean smirks slightly..."This one could prove to be some fun," he thought to himself.

Talia: She laughed as Tessa pulled Terry down to wrestle in the leaves. "She's pretty like...spontaneous."

Sean: Sean turns to TJ, "You wouldn't happen to be interested in some of the Emerald Isle's finest greenery would ye?"

Terry: Terry was caught unaware for a moment, something she wasn't exactly used to. "Ha! I think I insist."

Talia: She furrowed her brow a bit at him. "Huh??"

Sean: Sean pulls a black cigarette case from his coat and pops it open to reveal 4 very fat joints,"Well?....peer pressure"

Talia: Her eyes widened. Should she?? She didn't really know him..but..."Maybe...a little..."

sage: Tessa laughed, before she rolled with Tery, sitting confidently on her thighs. "You insist, do you?" She gave Terry and evil smirk as she reached over for a handful of leaves and dropped them on her face.

Talia: Maybe not....Sean seemed in a hurry to get out of there for some reason. She'd ask Vic though....Vic'd know...

Terry: Terry huffed a portion of leaves away from her mouth. "Oh, I do." Terry, through a good deal of practice, flipped the situation over.

sage: She giggled, replying, "Well, this is a change..." Tessa took the opportunity to stuff more leaves up the hem of Terry's shirt. "Just like snowballs."

Terry: "Only the nipples aren't so hard." Terry smirked but seemed to realize her cousin had left, looking around briefly. "The bastard ran away with the weed din't he?"

Talia: "Yeah, he did," she told them, going to sit by the leaves. "Wherever he went.."

sage: "Is he always that quick at disappearing?"

Terry: "Seems ta be doing more of it since I saw 'em last." Terry nodded.

Talia: "What do you mean???" she asked Terry.

Terry: "Running here 'n there. Course, you've heard him talk." Terry winked a bit. "Thinks he's quite the thing, my cousin."

Talia: She giggled a bit. "Yeah, he does...."

Terry: "Yep, runs in the family 'course." Terry stretched her arms out with a look of badly hidden pride.

Talia: She raised a brow. "Of course..."

sage: Tessa rolled her eyes, tucking her hands behind her head. "There's only so much you can chalk up to family."

Terry: "Yeah, he's built to smarm ain't he?"

sage: "Oh, he's not the only one, from here. But he was quite charming." Tessa directed a smile at Terry.

Talia: "Yeah....he's pretty charming," she replied. 'Azure Goddess'?

Terry: Terry smirked back. Maybe she had spent too much time chasing people as slutty as herself. She had competition now and the game was on a higher level.

Terry: On the other hand Terry did still have Tessa in the leaves. She flicked a nearby leaf over onto her face.

sage: Tessa blew at the leaf, wiggling her nose, as it tickled. "You know, TJ, you ought to come join us. Maybe you'd be bale to control this girl." she leaned her head back into the leaaves, looking at the blue girl for the second time upside-down.

Talia: "Uh..." should she?? They were kind of...close...and she knew she didn't want that. But then. She smiled and flopped down into the leaves beside them, pushing some at Terry.

Terry: Terry smirked, tossing some of the leaves up in the air. "Control me? Should be a tough job."

sage: Tessa chuckled at TJ's questioning expression. "Pity we cna't get naked out here. Bit too cold. That might help..."

Talia: She put her hands up to block the leaves, before nearly choking on her laugh. "Naked?!!! Are you crazy?!!!"

sage: "Depends on who you ask, really."

Terry: "I could do with some outside nudity. Been too long."

Talia: This was quickly moving far out of her comfort zone. "You can't be serious,..."

sage: Tessa rolled Terry and herself over, taking a gulp of air. "Sweet God, woman, you're heavy." Nowhere near as light as Cess...

Terry: "Well it's the boobs." Terry patted them.

Kyle: Kyle walked out the door licking the sticky honey off his one palm and then putting the rest of the sandwich in his mouth. The air was a bit cold, but he didn't much mind, even though he didn't wear a shirt under his jacket. His attention moved from his full stomach to the three girls outside.

sage: Tessa rolled her eyes and smacked a hand to her forehead. "Women. Can't live with them, can't beat them with a stick. What can you do?" she said it with a smirk, batting leaves over Terry's head, and stuffing a few dow the tops of her pants.

Talia: TJ smirked a bit, her hand grasping a small twig. "I dunno about that," she smacked Tessa lightly on the side with the stick.

Terry: "Bwhahaa!" Terry cackled a bit as leaves found their way into her pants and then again as TJ weilded her stick. "Have we got ourselves a twiggy dominatrix here?" Terry threw a handful of leaves towards TJ, smirking.

Kyle: Kyle walked over to them, wiping his hands clean on his jeans. "What are you doing?" he asked them.

sage: "Ack!" Tessa wrinkled her nose at the twig poking her side. "We're having a leaf fight."

Talia: "Hey!!" she blocked the leave assault, falling back into the pile. "Ew, they got in my mouth!!" she spit a bit.

Terry: "Hey there! Join in the pile!" Terry waved to the new fellow she hadn't met before, then retaliated against Tessa with leaves down the shirt.

Talia: She looked up noticing a new guy. "Hey, you're new??"

Kyle: "Yeah", he told the blue girl, "Hi, I'm Kyle Gibney" he waved

sage: Cold! Tessa tried to dig the leaves out of her shirt without flashing the others. Difficult task.

Talia: "I'm TJ," she told him, before fending off another leaf attack.

Terry: "'m Terry. Welcome to the leaves."

Kyle: "I just want to making sure, you guys actuallly like rolling around in leaves?" he asked while scrathing behind his left ear.

sage: Tessa nodded her head. "Yeah, why not? It's fun." She finally fished out the last crumbly leaf.

Kyle: Kyle considered her her answer for almost a second. The students in this place is waaaay more fun the ones at home. he thought. He zipped the sweater jacket open, threw it aside and dove into the heap while screaming "Banzai!"

Talia: "Ahh!" TJ moved a bit as Kyle belly flopped into the leaves, before throwing a pile on his head.

Terry: "Ha!" Hey, random shirtless kid. This leaf fight just went up a notch although Terry was jealous about the shirtlessness.

sage: Tessa joined in, dumping fistfuls of leaves over the boy's bare back. "Aren't you the least bit cold, Kyle?"

Kyle: "Ha, no. Used to much colder than this." he said when he turned around. He grabbed a hand full of leaves and stuck it up the first shirt he could get his claws on, which ended up as Tessa's.

sage: "Whaa! Cold hands!" She launched a barrage of leaves at Kyle's head, letting the loose ones fall out of her shirt bottom. "This means war!"

Terry: "There ya go, sic em!" Terry cheered. Having a leaf fight with one of the major compatants sitting on you was nice.

Talia: TJ backed out of the group a bit, still sputtering a few leaves out of her mouth. One definately got in her throat..

Kyle: Kyle belly crawled away from Tessa' assault and looked up. He saw the blue girl, what's her name....TJ, and smiled a pointy toothy grin. "Got a mouthfull?" he asked her.

Talia: SHe nodded, finally picking the piece of leaf from her throat. "It's fun until you choke.."

Terry: "Huh, words to live by." Terry smirked but still threw leaves.

sage: Tessa laughed at Kyle, and slid off of Terry's stomach, landing firmly on her backside with one leg strung out over her middle still. "Oh, you'd know all about that, wouldn't you, Tery?"

Terry: "Yep!" Terry laughed and moved to shove a handful of leaves down Tessa's pants.

Kyle: Kyle looked a bit confused, "I don't get it." he said.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

:bounce that was fun to read!
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
Slarti
Global Moderator