8/25 Instance: Cookie Poker

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

timeline for day after naked truth

Remy: Remy shuffled the cards again, quickly dealing two hands. He picked his up, and examined them. Pretty good hand, off the bat. He kept his face carefully neutral though, and sipped at his coffee.

Jackie: Jackie took her cards in hand, eyeing up the stack of cookies she had growing on her side of the table. "Looking to win one? Or just fatten me up?"

Remy: He grinned. "I'm jus' bein' a gentleman petite. D' least I can do after hangin' out wit' y're naked ass all night, neh?"

Jackie: "So, you are making up to me for my being naked?" she furrowed her brow, giving him a look. "Am I to take that as a compliment or no?"

Jackie: She took one card out of her hand, laying it on the table. "Hit."

Remy: He passed her one and then took one of his own. "It's a compliment. Y' didn't see anyone complainin' did y'? If y' showed me y're goods, y' can get d' cookies."

Jackie: "Well, as much as I appreciate the gesture...I can hold my own in poker without your gentlemanly charm, thank you," she told him. Her brow furrowed again as she studied her hand.

Remy: "Not if I cheat." He gave her a lazy grin. "So y' likin' it
here?"

Jackie_: She raised a brow. "Well. That's not very gentlemanly at all now, is it?"

Jackie_: Shuffling the cards in her hand, she took a second before answering. "I'll admit, my opinion of this place flew after last night. Good to know we have such an open student body.." she smirked. "And attractive one at that."

Remy: "Dat's my point." He flicked the end card. "I'm bein' a gentleman."

Remy: "An' I take it dat's a good thing." He gave her a wide grin. "Y' seemed pretty taken up wit' popsicle though.

Jackie_: "He's cute, for one," she smiled at Remy. "Not sure he's my type. Not many men are," she winked at him.
Remy: "Not many men? So den d' ladies?" He took another sip of coffee.

Jackie_: "Oh, absolutely not," she gave him a bit of a disgusted look. "What do I look like? I am exclusively into men, thank you."

Remy: "Sorry." He shrugged. "Wasn't meanin' t' insult y' petite. Dere's jus' a few around here dat don' mind some of dat companionship, neh?"

Jackie: Her lips thinned a bit. "I'm not meaning to sound judgemental. To each his own, yes? Just...not me."

Jackie: She smirked again. "And are you one who doesn't mind that sort of companionship? Or are you....on the men's side, from what we saw last night."

Remy: "Fair enough." He shrugged, and winced. Maudit. "Little bit of both." He grinned. "I'm not a picky eater."

Jackie: "Interesting. Must be nice to pic from both sides of the buffet, hmm?" she quirked a brow, her eyes returning to her cards. "So tell me about you and this Vic guy. You seemed to be enjoying yourselves last night."

Remy: "He's a good friend. Nice guy." He took a sip of coffee. "An' occassionally, we screw. It works out good."

Jackie_: "Sounds like it. Those are the best kinds of arrangements, hmm?" she stared at her cards again. "Not that I'd know much."

Jackie_: "So..tell me about yourself? How long have you been here?"

Remy: "Three years." He chuckled. "An' y' I know about three days, neh? Where y' from?"

Jackie_: "Washington DC," she told him, before putting her hand down to look at him. "Three years? Seriously? I never thought about staying past a second year. You know, get a diploma from a real school?" She pulled her hand up. "Why on Earth would you stay?"

Remy: "Cause of d' people. Dere ain't many dat'll accept me, an' understand." he waved at his eyes. "Kinda stand out a bit, neh?"

Remy: "An...as time went on, jus' felt like dis was my place. D' people here are like family. So made sense."

Jackie: "I suppose I can understand that," she gave him a look. "And you definately don't stand out nearly as much as the other's I've seen here. You could have that covered with contacts if you really wanted to."

Remy: "Oui. Use sunglasses mainly." He gave her a serious look. "But I got a son who can't jus' hide, so its up t' me t' make it better for him too, neh?"

Jackie: She looked up at him. "Ahhh so you're the one with the baby. Someone mentioned that a few days ago. I was a bit surprised that there was a child being raised at such a volatile university."

Remy: "Volatile?" He raised an eyebrow. "An' just what d' y' mean by dat petite?"

Jackie: "Well, we're talking about a place full of people who seem to have an array of different and destructive powers. Would you call that volatile?"

Jackie_: "Or," she leaned over the table a bit. "Are you thinking of a different definition?"

Remy: "I'd call dat his kind." He gave her an assessing look. "Why are y' here, den? In dis 'volatile an' dangerous' place."

Jackie_: She shrugged. "It's as good a place as any for me. My point was just about the baby. And it's free room and board. Why wouldn't I be here?"

Remy: "Well, jus' wonderin' which category y' slipped into petite. D' 'its a free ride' or 'hey, ain't it cool dere are others like me'."

Remy: "I started off wit' it bein' a free ride thing, so don' take it as me lookin' down on y'."

Jackie: She let out a breath, putting her cards down again. "To be honest...it may be a bit of both. Nice sometimes to be around people who accept. And are different themselves."

Jackie: "But, the 'free' part is the deal closer."

Remy: He chuckled. "Oui. Not a lot of people wit' a ton of means dat have crazy powers an' shit, neh?"

Remy: "Who y' roomin' with anyways?"

Jackie: "Jillian and Rachel," she told him, reaching to munch on a cookie she'd won. "It's a bit cramped, if you couldn't tell."

Remy: "Ah well. Beggars can't be choosers." He teased her. "So what d' y' do anyways?"

Jackie: "Well...shapeshifter," jesus, how many times had she explained this in the past few days. "But...more involved..."

Remy: "Dat's cool. Few of dem here. Y' should all have a club or somethin'."

Jackie_: She snickered. "Yes, we can meet at the same time as the AV club?" she focused on her cards again. "I don't know that I'm good enough at it to even be a part of that club."

Remy: "Suit y'reself. Y' seem t' be findin' places t' fit in anyways." He pushed his chair back, going over to the coffee pot. "Want some?"

Jackie_: "Fit in? Is that some flirty pun?" her eyes followed him to the pot. "Oh, absolutely. Black."

Remy: He poured them both a mug full and returned, placing it in front of her. He gave her a look. "Well didn't mean it dat way, but as I said, y' seem t' be gettin' close t' Bobby." He sobered. Bobby was obviously hurting, but it was his own
life.

Jackie: "Yes, and I also said I wasn't sure he was my type," she took a sip. "That'll take some more knowing."

Remy: "Alright. So define y're type."

Jackie: She thought for a minute, trying to think of the best way to put it. Her eyes met his for a moment, and she smiled. "Well...in a way...you would be closer to my type. Well, except the baby. I want nothing to do with that."

Jackie: She gave him a mock sympathetic look. "I know how disappointed you must be."

Remy: He snorted. "Ah, I'll have t' manage t' deal, petite." He shrugged his shoulders again the itch of the scratches driving him a bit crazy. "So me as in personailty or more looks?"

Jackie: She thought again. Exactly how to put it? "Well...I suppose both. In ways."

Remy: He scratched his chin thoughtfully. "Welllll...for confident, an' crazy in bed, dere's Vic. For looks, dere's Jean-Paul, but he don' hit anythin' without balls."

Jackie_: "Vic seems rather...big," she said. "Jean Paul? I haven't met him. Is that your way of saying he's homosexual?"

Remy: "Oui." he winked. "Y' got it in one petite." he nodded at her busom that was nearly resting on the table. "So dat's a 'no can do'."

Jackie: "Yeah, well," she shuffled her cards around again. "I'm not sure what I'd expect really in these cases. My experience here is quite..limited."

Remy: He blinked. "Expect in what cases?"

Jackie: She actually felt a blush creep up her cheeks. "Well...sex..."

Remy: His eyebrows shot up. "As in 'none' or 'very little."

Jackie_: "Erm..." she paused, clearing her throat a bit. "It would be...closer to none..."

Remy: "Really." He gave her another look. "Y' sure don' act like y're average virgin."

Jackie_: She shrugged, taking a sip of coffee. "I'm not."

Jackie_: "Granted, maybe it's odd, but I.....don't feel quite....ready yet. Do you know what I mean??"

Remy: "Sure. Y' jus' seemed so at ease in y're skin. I generally equate dat wit' experience."

Jackie_: "Oh, I'm very comfortable with who I am.." she paused. "Just...not ready." She took another sip.

Jackie_: "So. You gonna show, or fold?" sha asked, smirking as she brought her cards up to her face again.

Remy: He put down a full house, Kings high, aces low. "Fair enough."

Jackie: She pouted. "Wow. Big man with a big hand..."

Jackie: She laid down her own cards, straight flush. "Too bad mine's bigger," she winked.

Remy: He snorted, and shoved the remaining cookies at her. "Dat's it. Suppose y're gonna get fat after all."

Jackie: She raised a brow. "Not exactly. Maybe I'm feeling charitable?" She shoved most of them back at him. "I'm not too fond anyway. Take some to your baby."

Remy: "He can't eat dem yet." He stacked them in the box. "But TJ might like dem."

Jackie: "TJ?" she furrowed her brow. "Well. Tell her to enjoy them then. Be sure to tell her how you got them," she smirked playfully. "And practise your poker."

Remy: He gave her a look. Yeah. Fat chance. "See y' around."

Jackie_: She waved as he left, drinking back the last dregs of her coffee before getting up to place the cup in the sink. She looked to the cookies left on the table, shrugging before grabbing one. The rest she'd leave for whomever wanted them.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

lmao. great instance yall! I loved it! Jackie's a HOOT!
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

good think Jackie ain't trying to shack up with Remy. Then it's Nacht and Paws having a relationship all over again.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Originally posted by steyn
good think Jackie ain't trying to shack up with Remy. Then it's Nacht and Paws having a relationship all over again.
Jackie's way smarter than to get involved with a guy with a baby. Pfft. Like she wants to deal with all that

She's not very maternal :P

Although, it's so hard to keep our inherent desries for one another from appearing in game. *sigh* If only Canada weren't so far away!!

[Edited on 26/8/07 by NachtcGleiskette]
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€