8/25 Instance: Sleeping Together

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

instance sometime after cookie poker

Remy: Remy gingerly bend over, finding yet another damn plastic cup, and shoved it in the bag. "Dieu. We're pigs."

Rogue: Rogue laughed as she scooped some chip crumbs out from under the couch, "Ya can say that again, sugah."

Lorna: "Some of us more than others." Lorna held up one of Drake's offending socks she had kicked off under the coffee table.

Rogue: Rogue made a face as she looked up, "Thats disgustin'. Throw it away. He probabaly won't wash it anyhow."

Ty: Ty felt himself lifted off the ground and stuck his head out of the sleeping bag he had been inside.

Lorna: "Ahh!" Lorna nearly dropped the sock. "Oh...hey Ty."

Lorna: "Why...er..why are you in the sock?"

Remy: "Dey should be burned, not jus' tossed." He glanced around at Ty. "Oh, how d' we break it t' him."

Ty: Ty climbed out and stepped off onto her hand. He shrugged.

Remy: He made a face. "Well, I can grab y' a bowl of water if y' wanna bath..."

Lorna: "Aw, we're sorry. We're just cleaning up the place." Lorna went ahead and tossed the socks, careful not to jostle Ty in her hand.

Rogue: Rogue shuddered, thinking about the socks, as she lifted the pillows to find a cup and Remy's boxers, "Um, sugah, did ya forget somethin' last night?"

Ty: Ty perked up,

Remy: He glanced over. "Oh." he chuckled. "Why thank's petite."

Lorna: "I'm sure that could be arranged." Lorna smiled at Ty.

Rogue: Rogue laughed as she folded them and put them on top of the couch. She walked over to Remy and tossed the cup in the bag that he had and gave him a playful smile before walking back to search the couch.

Ty: Ty jumped down to let Lorna use both hands to clean.

Remy: He returned the smile, and got the spray and a cloth, going to a work on a bit of a spill. "What d' hell is with dat boy anyways?"

Rogue: Rogue smiled at Ty, "Ya wanna help me get tha crumbs out from undaneath tha couch? There's a few Ah can't reach."

Lorna: "If you want to I guess." Lorna wasn't quite sure what Ty would do to help but she wasn't going to tell him he couldn't. Every crumb counted. "I don't know. Just know whatever is with him it's probably creepy.

Ty: Ty ran over quickly and ducked under the couch and started to throw the offending crumbs back to the middle of the floor."

Remy: "Y' know...if it ain't d' off colour jokes, or d' way he's leerin' at y', den he's doin' dat weird laugh where y' expect his head t' spin around."

Rogue: Rogue sat up quickly and started to rub her eye, "Hey, be careful! One shot me straight in tha eye!"

Remy: "I could get it if he was jus' defensive. Can't think of many kids who grew up on d' streets dat ain't."

Lorna: "Huh, well if he's going to go all Regan on us maybe we should get Father Wagner to have a look at him."

Rogue: Rogue turned to Remy, still rubbing her eye, "He gives me tha creeps, an' Ah think Lorna feels tha same. Ah don't like him lookin' at me."

Remy: "Oui. Or Dai. Dunno if d' screw's loose or jus' missin' altogether."

Ty: Ty slowed down and started to roll the out from under instead. stupid stupid stupid....

Remy: He looked between the two of them. "If he tries anythin' y' let me know. An' avoid him if y' can."

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "It's ok, sugah. Ah'm not mad, just startled me. An' hurt a bit, but Ah'll be ok."

Rogue: Rogue nodded at Remy, giving him a small smile, then turned to pick up the crumbs that Ty was sending out to her.

Lorna: "Oh if he tries anything I think everyone'll hear it." Lorna didn't intend to pull any punches.

Remy: He laughed. "Dat's d' way petite. Y' could give him a peircin' he wouldn't forget." He lifted a brow. "Prince albert maybe?"

Lorna: Lorna smirked a bit wickedly. "Just as long as I don't have to look at it to to do it."

Remy: He shrugged. "If y' miss, no ones loss. Like he's gonna bed anyone wit' dat attitude anyways."

Rogue: Rogue grinned wickedly, "Oh Ah'd do more than pierce him. Ah'd most likely pull a Lorena Bobbitt on him."

Lorna: "Yeah, he certainly isn't the most charming around is he?" Lorna tied up one of the full trash bags.

Ty: Ty was lost in the conversation so he ignored it and kept working. He tossed out the last few crumbs then walked out from under the couch.

Remy: "So y' were in here, but missed d' party?" He asked Ty.

Rogue: Rogue gave Ty a sweet grin, "Thank ya sugah." She scooped up the rest of the crumbs and tossed them into a fresh trash bag.

Ty:

Lorna: "Well you missed quite the evening." Lorna guessed she could call it that.

Remy: "Y' have t' be careful where y' sleep or y' really will be, neh? Suffocated by someone's backside seems a shitty way t' go."

Rogue: Rogue nodded at Lorna's comment, "Oh yeah, quite tha party."

Ty: Ty's spirits dropped for a moment, but then recovered.

Lorna: "Nope, no cake. That would have been nice though." Lorna sat down for a moment to clear the end table of garbage.

Remy: He met Rogue's eyes for a minute. "Uh...not dat kinda party. Still good though, neh?"

Rogue: Rogue stifled a giggle and won, with just a smile showing as she looked back at Remy, "Oh yes. Very good."

Ty: He laughed at his own joke.

Remy: He snorted. "Think we already do. Jus' he's a bit bigger, an' is more scaley."

Rogue: Rogue chuckled some and crawled around behind the couch to pick up some wrappers and a couple of cups, she poked her head up, "Hey! Ah found Jackie's shaker!"

Lorna: "She'll be missing that probably." Lorna smirked a bit.

Rogue: Rogue grinned at Lorna, "We could..um..borrow it for
a day or two." She raised an eyebrow, "Ya want a cosmo, darlin'?

Ty: Ty was a bit puzzled and walked around to investigate.

Remy: "New girl. Y' missed her gettin' naked last night."

Lorna: "You know, I don't think I'm going to turn that cosmo down." Lorna laughed and raked a few more cups in.

Ty: Ty doubled up in fake wretching.

Rogue: Rogue gave Remy a saucy grin, but spoke to Ty, "Ya
missed someone else gettin' naked too." She walked around to throw away the cups and wrappers and set the shaker down on the coffee table.

Remy: He gave Ty an odd look. "Thought y' liked girls?"

Remy: He chuckled and winked at Rogue. "Oui, but lets not set him back dat far."

Ty:

Lorna: Lorna let go of her sack, having to giggle far too much to be able to hold it.

Remy: "An' why not? Dat's d' best part!"

Ty: He gave Remy an odd look and started to walk around a bit to find more trash.

Rogue: Rogue sighed, "Sugah, ya mommy ain't here. An' Ah'd hope that she'd approve of ya flyin from tha nest some."

Remy: "I wasn't suggestin' dat y' use her busom for a trampoline...but dat's an' idea." He watched Ty. "But it seriously don' work for y'?"

Rogue: Rogue laughed and fell backwards on the couch for a moment at Remy's comment.

Lorna: Lorna stopped her giggling enough to look up at Rogue. "Welcome to the giggle couch."

Ty:

Rogue: Rogue looked at Lorna and giggled some more, "Well thank ya, sugah." She looked around the room, "Any otha takers? We got openin's."

Remy: "Ahhhhh. I see y're point."

Remy: He thought for a moment. "Soooo...barbie?"

Rogue: Rogue giggled again, "Or, Ken, if ya prefer."

Ty: He sent in his
most serious tone.

Lorna: Lorna covered her mouth tight. She felt bad for laughing so she soon had the laugh swallowed.

Remy: He howled. "I like y're humour. Y're a cool guy, ty."

Rogue: Rogue wasn't as good at controlling it as Lorna, but did her best at keeping it quiet.

Lorna: Lorna let herself laugh after the stiff bit. "Good one Ty."

Ty: Riot! His face brightened up a bit at the compliments.

Rogue: Rogue calmed some and sat up, looking around the room. "Well its improved...Kinda."

Lorna: "It's not disgusting anyway." Lorna nodded.

Remy: "Sure is. At least t' d' point where Xavier shouldn't give us odd dreams for a week for payback."

Remy: He flopped down between Rogue and Lorna, hissing a bit as he'd forgotten about his back. "An' wit' everyone, didn't take dat long either."

Lorna: "Huh, I wondered why I kept dreaming of clowns."

Ty: Ty looked a little worried.

Remy: "Non. Was kiddin', mon ami."

Rogue: Rogue frowned at Remy as he made a small noise, "Ya ok, sugah?"

Remy: "Oui." he gave her a smile. "An' y'?"

Rogue: Rogue eyed him, not knowing what to think, but smiled back, "Ah'm ok.."

Ty: He thought offhandedly and walked over to the group.

Rogue: Rogue giggled at Ty's comment, "Nobody's gonna hurt ya, darlin'." She put her gloved hand on the floor so he could hop on, "Want up here?"

Remy: "I know what y' mean. Dey always put my teeth on edge a little." He gave a nod to Ty. "No offence."

Ty: He hoped onto Rogues outstreched hand.

Rogue: Rogue gave him a smile and put him on the arm of the couch, "There ya go."

Remy: "Oui? I didn't realize dat. Well, suppose y' need it for d' talkin' bit, neh? So dat's fair enough."

Lorna: "And if there ever is a telepath that's giving you trouble just think of the most annoying thing you can as loudly as you can." Lorna smirked a bit.

Ty: Ty smiled back and stepped off, then took a seat on the arm of the couch.

Rogue: Rogue smirked at Lorna, "Just hope none of us are too close, huh?"

Remy: "I bet." He rested his head back and closed his eyes for a bit. It had been a long night.

Rogue: Rogue smiled at Remy, "Do ya wanna go up an' rest some, sugah? Ah'm sure we can finish this."

Lorna: "True." Lorna prodded her trashbag with her foot, attempting to get the energy to get back to work.

Remy: "Mmmmh?" He grinned at her. "Don' really need a nap. Mind lendin' me y're lap for a bit?"

Lorna: "Gah, not looking forward to going back upstairs. Suzie's going to be cranky tonight."

Rogue: Rogue grinned at him and patted it, "Of course not, sugah."

Rogue: Rogue frowned at Lorna, "Why's that?"

Remy: He slid down and put his head in Rogue's lap, grinning saucily at Lorna as he flopped his legs over hers.

Lorna: "Today for Rankin's training seminar we were out in the woods doing survival skills. She didn't exactly take to it." Lorna raised an eyebrow at the legs and feet now in her lap. "Ticklish Remy?"

Rogue: Rogue chuckled some as she watched his legs fly up, then her face softened as she ran her fingers through his hair.

Ty: Ty laughed as Remy made himself comfortable.

Remy: "Don' y' dare." He relaxed in slit eyed satifaction at the gentle petting. "Cause I tickle back, an' don' think I'm shy about goin' for d' good spots."

Rogue: Rogue looked at Lorna in playful warning, "He knows where ta getcha too!"

Lorna: "Does he now?" Lorna was half tempted but too tired right now. "I'll have to get him when he least expects it."

Rogue: Rogue giggled, "Ah'll help ya." She shot Remy a wicked grin then went back to trailing her fingers in his hair.

Remy: He snorted, laughing. "So what'd Susie do anyways?"

Lorna: "Took up space and made me realize that I'm going to have to step things up if I expect people to listen to me."

Remy: "Ahhhh. So y' gonna start kickin' some asses? Good plan. Can I watch?"

Ty: Ty shrugged again.

Lorna: "Sure thing." Lorna leaned her head back against the sofa. "Half tempted to sleep here though. Comfy."

Lorna: "Might have to consider that, Ty."

Remy: He settled in further. "Oui. It is. We can all have a group nap thing, oui? Or is dat too kinky for y' Ty?"

Rogue: Rogue nodded and yawned, "Ah'm gettin' tired, too. An' ya just makin' me far too comfortable, sugah." She smiled at Remy again, and stroked the side of his face gently.

Ty: Ty rolled over and started to curl up into a ball.

Lorna: "I'm all for napping." Lorna's eyes were already closed.

Rogue: "We can clean tha rest of this mess up after, Ah think..." Rogue layed her head back onto the couch and closed her eyes too, her fingers slowing down in Remy's hair.

Remy: He gave one last smile to Rogue, kissed the palm of her hand, and let his eyes slide fully closed.

Ty: Ty sat back up, quickly realizing he wasn't tired. hm... well, don't wanna bother them... and the doors still shut... Ty jumped back down and got to cleaning again.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Ty is so god damned cute!!!!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Dragonheart
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Dragonheart »

Did Drake just get called a rat? lol
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

LOL. Drake is in the dog house. Or. Nest? What do dragons sit in anyways?

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

I'm pretty sure he gets called other names too. But deep down, they all wuv Dwake. They just don't want to acknowledge it.