8/26 Instance: Two Hot Chicks

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

day after Beach Partay

Talia: Talia moved through the racks of the baby boys section, looking for the right sizes. "He's six months now...but the 6 month clothes are too small....you think I'm feeding him too much or something??"

Angel: Angel chuckled, flicking through the boys clothes herself. Some of this was so cute! "I'm sure it's fine, Teej. Annabelle was always a little bigger than what the rack sizes said."

Angel: "Megs said somethin' about those size's needin' to be adjusted for the 21st century."

Talia: "Yeah?? Ok.." she pulled a few 9 month outfits off the rack. "I just don't want him to like..get fat or sick because of me..."

Talia: She came across one that made her smile. So cute! "He's grown out of his clothes so quick! I nearly need to buy like..a new wardrobe.."

Angel: "No, of course not! You're a fantastic mom! He's fine." She poked at a little cowboyish shirt and thought of Scott. "Si, they grow up fast."

Talia: "They seriously do," she paused, noticing her poking at a few shirts. "So....what're you thinking?? I remember what you said at the party..."

Angel: She looked at the next rack over, with some girls items. "Aww! As cute as the boys stuff is, just look at this!" She held up a little bright yellow dress.

Talia: "Awwww!!" She cooed a bit, moving over to the girly stuff. "Awww....this is so cute...look at this one!!" She pulled out a pink frilly thing. "How cute!!!"

Angel: "Awww!" Angel cooed. "Yup, perfect! Just needs some accessories ta complete the look." She grinned. "Maybe a diamond grill, some hoops..."

Talia: She giggled a bit, returning it to the rack. "Yeah, well, I think it'd give Johnny issues..."

Angel: "Maybe!" She laughed and continued looking at the rack, pulling out things to giggle over. "Si? You wanna look for a new bathing suit? I could always use one too, before they're all gone for the year...maybe on clearance..."

Talia: "Oh! Yeah!" she grabbed a few more outfits. "I think this'll last him like..the month," she told Angel, going to the chasier and digging out the credit card Remy'd given her.

Angel: Angel waited with TJ for the clerk, checking her bag for the presents she'd bought Annabee, and the one she'd sneaked for Johnny when TJ wasn't looking. "Buon! I think the womens' stuff is this way."

Talia: She signed the reciept, and took the card back, grabbing her bags. "Ok, cool. OH and I wanna find a gift for Cess too!!"

Angel: "Hee! Maybe some bellydancin' accessories!" They walked over to the other department, a thought occurring. "Hey, maybe we should be speakin' Italian or somethin' to practice for Wagner's class?"

Talia: "Er...I don't know any italian.." she said, spotting the bathing suits. "And where do you get belly dancing stuff??"

Talia: A two piece caught her eye and she admired it. Ew, no. She needed a one piece for sure.

Angel: "Allora, that's what we're supposed ta be learning. I mean, I can sort of speak it, so I can help you with that one." She made a face. "With the others, no?"

Talia: She gave Angel a look. "You wanna study while we shop??"

Angel: She returned the look for a second, then cracked up. "You right, girl, I been hangin' around with Scott too much!"

Talia: She laughed. "Apparently!" Her mouth formed an 'o' as she noticed a really pretty detailed one piece with a tad bit of a plunge to the neckline. "Oooo look at this one..."

Angel: "Oh! That's bellissimo, Teej! Accentuates the girls, si!" She pulled out another, then discarded it with a disgusted noise. "I think ya got the cream of the crop there."

Talia: "Yeah?" she eyed the price tag. A bit much..but 50% off!! "It's really pretty..."

Angel: "It's more than pretty! It's sono all'ultimo grido! The latest shout!" She grinned broadly. "See, we can shop and study at the same time!"

Talia: She laughed again. "Ok, you talked me into it then," she told her, heading toward the cashier. She could..uh...try it on at home. "You getting anything??"

Angel: She shrugged, her hand trailing from the last clearance rack and twisting in her hair. "No, I don't see anything. But I like what you got."

Talia: "Maybe they have two??" she dug the card out again as she went to the cashier. "We could be twins!!"

Angel: "Ha! Oh, that'd be fantastic!" She actually looked, then sighed dramatically. "Nope..." She joined her at the register, looking into the mirror on a rotating jewelry display.

Angel: "I know Scott likes it, but sometimes I think it was easier ta have straightened hair."

Talia: She turned to her as she picked up her bag. "Yeah?? Did you ever have it straightened??"

Angel: "Si, I used to keep it straight... but one time he mentioned he liked it 'poufy.'" She made a face. "At least he didn't say nappy, so I refrained beatin' his ass since he didn't know any better." She winked at TJ's reflection beside her.

Talia: She giggled, happy to be out and having fun with Angel. It'd been so long since they'd hung out. She got a devious look on her face. "Hey, there was a salon outside. You wanna straighten the poof??"

Angel: She considered, then got a devious expression. "Si! I'm in!" She turned around and looked at TJ's long dark hair. "Am I alone, or you gonna join me? Get some dreads!"

Talia: She scrunched her nose at that. "Nah..but maybe I'll get a little trim. I got lots of split ends," she told her, leading her out into the mall, and to the salon down a few stores. "You think they can do us both at once??"

Angel: "I bet they could! They got room in there," she said, checking the empty chairs and bustled up to a bored looking beautician to check.

Talia: She and Angel moved to the counter. "Um...two cuts? And blow outs?" she said, the beautician leading them to get their hair washed. This was so exciting!

Angel: After checking to make sure the woman actually knew what she was doing with Angel's hair, she relaxed and settled into the chair. "Ah, this is nice! Hee, we should get us some manicures while we're at it!"

Talia: "OOoo! I never had a maincure!" she leaned back as the woman washed her hair, before wrapping her head in a towel and leading her to a chair.

Angel: "You haven't? Dio! That's it! We're gettin' those too!!" The woman combed a solution into her hair to keep it straight and easy to trim. "Maybe no acrylics, since that might be kinda hard with Johnny, but a nice manicure - bellissimo!"

Talia: "Yeah, ok!" she agreed, looking into the mirror as the beautician asked her what she wanted. "Oh...um...just a trim."

Talia: She stared at herself as the woman combed out her hair. Her mind drifted a bit to the party..and the nakedness and Remy and all that. It was something she knew she had to work through...but she needed something. She needed to seperate herself from it all. As she starred at herself in the mirror she came to a design.

Talia: "Cut it all off."

Angel: Angel looked over at TJ, startling the woman trimming her own ends. "What? I thought you just wanted to get off the split ends?"

Talia: Talia shrugged, looking at Angel in the reflection. "Yeah but..i need a change, right? I think it'll be good..."

Angel: "Change can be good..." Angel processed that for a moment, remembering everything TJ had been through. "Si, I think that's a good idea! Maybe like this?" She held her hand angled by her jawline.

Talia: "Yeah...well....maybe shorter..." she told her, turning to the beautician. "I'll trust you!"

Angel: That was more trust than Angel would ever give... she half watched as the woman cut TJ's hair, wrinkling her nose at the straightening solutione being applied to her own.

Talia: She felt a bit weird as the hair dresser turned her away from the mirror to cut the back. She wanted to seeee. All the hair collecting on the floor was making her nervous.

Talia: "How's the straightening?" she asked Angel, noticing her making an odd face.

Angel: "Fine, just stinky, yo!" She watched TJ's hair drop from the shears in the mirror. Wow. "Lookin' good, girl." I hope...

Talia: "Yeah?? I can't see it yet.." she told Angel. Wow...this was actually kind of scary. She never had short hair before...

Talia: "But yours is looking good!!" she smiled at her

Angel: "Thanks!" She smiled. Scott would probably not say so. She kept watching the girl cut. "It'll be a lot lighter, easier ta take care of... and not as temptin' for Johnny ta yank!"

Talia: "I didn't even think of that!!" the hairdresser had taken the blow dryer out, beginning to blow and style her hair. "It's gonna be NICE to not have him yanking..."

Talia: "But he may not be as happy," she told Angel.

Angel: "Aww, he'll still play with it, I'm sure." She grinned, making sure the woman handling her hair was doing all right. Almost done and she'd forgotten how hot she looked with straight hair!

Talia: The woman had turned off the dryer, turning her to see herself in the mirror. "Oh...my God.." It was short!

Angel: Angel chewed her lip. "Do you like it? I think it's cool! Very sophisticated, yo!"

Talia: She thought for a second, looking at it from a few angles. "Yeah...I like it!" she turned to see Angel's new do. "Oooo straight is way hot on you!!"

Angel: "Grazie!" She turned her head to check it as the woman took the plastic cape off her. "Just lookit us, two hot chicks out on the town!" She giggled and snapped her fingers.

Talia: "Hell yeah!" she headed to the counter to pay. "I think two hot girls like us should get some ice cream, huh??"

[Edited on 26/8/07 by NachtcGleiskette]
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

Aww!!! YAY! I'm excited for TJ! and Angel's a great friend :)
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Heh cute! Paint the town red girls!

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

hmmm
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€