8/27 Instance: Dinner for Three. [PG-13]

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

Day before Cess and Remys party

<Cessily> Cessily pushed the cart into one of the smaller classrooms, positioning it close to the lone table they had left standing in the middle. The other tables and chairs had been placed near the walls to make some room. Most of the preparations were already done, like tablecloth, cutlery and plates. All that was missing now were the steaming bowls with the noodles and the sauce she had brought on the cart.

<Japh> Japh grabbed Cess from behind, squeezing her tight and kissing her on her neck. "It smells good." he said as he let go with one hand and checked his watch. "Tess should be here in a minute or two, I told her eight o' clock." his hand went back down and hugged her again.

<sage> Tessa followed the directions to the art room, checking her watch as she slipped through the door. Japh had said eight....so she was a minute early. Maybe Cess-- Her thought was cut short when she came around the door and saw Japh with his arms around Cess' waist. ...or not. "Erm...hi, guys." Tess struggled to keep her hands still.

<Cessily> "Thanks." She leaned back to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. "It's one of Amara's recipes. Italian original. I hope Tessa likes it." She grinned. "And the twins, too, of course." Cessily looked over her shoulder as Tessa came in. "Hey, Tess." She gave her a kind smile, hoping that she wouldn't mind too much seeing her together with Japh.

<Japh> Japh let go of Cess, "Hi Tess, what do you think?" he showed around with his one hand. "Oh, almost forgot, some music." He stepped over to Howlett's cd player and pressed play. It started playing opera, and Japh repeated pressed eject. "Sorry." he said and inserted another cd, then pressed play. "There we go, better."

<sage> Tess smiled as she looked around the room, with the table set for three. "It's romantic..." She came up to thw couple and slid an arm around Cessily's shoulder, pressing a quick kiss to her cheek. Though she wasn't entirely sure Japh would appreciate it.

<Cessily> "Hm, yep, we though it would be a bit more comfortable here instead of the kitchen." She put her arm around Tessa and gave her a smile. After a moment of hesitation, she kissed her softly on the lips. She hoped Japh would be okay with it, but they have had talked about it and he had said he would be. "Let's get seated, shall we? Before it's getting cold."

<Japh> Japh expected he would be a little uncomfortable seeing his girlfriend kissing someone else. What he didn't expect was all that went through his head was the word hot. He regained composure and quickly held the chair for Tess, all the while smiling like an idiot. After she sat he quickly moved aside and Cess' chair for her.

<Cessily> Cessily smiled at him as she sat down. "Thanks." Her smile shifted over to Tessa. "Isn't he a gentleman?" She was about to reach for the bowl with the noodles as a thought crossed her mind. "Oh, we need something to drink. Almost forgot. Can you look if I put something on the cart. If not, I can run and get something."

<Japh> Japh walked around the cart and bent down, pushing the salt, pepper and a small bowl of parmesan aside. "Yes, there we go. We got two bottles." Japh pulled out the one bottle and stood up. "Los Angeles Grape, 2008, good year." he remarked. "Ladies, would you like some?" He held the bottle like a waiter.

<sage> Tessa giggled. "Why certainly, I'd love some, Japh." While she waited for him to pour out, she turned to Cess and gave her a wink. "He is the perfect gentleman, I can understand why you like him."

<Cessily> "I have some, too, please." She giggled a bit, too, as he poured her the juice with perfect elegance. "Thanks, dear." She turned to Tessa and smiled. "Yeah, I guess I'm just a very lucky girl. Having... two such lovely people around me." Okay, so far this was going excellent. No one seemed to mind the situation so far.

<Japh> Japh gloated when Tess mentioned him being a gentleman, and then winked at Cess after pouring her drink. He placed the bottle down, then went around to the cart. "So Tessa, Cess didn't tell me much about you. How about spilling and telling me more. What's your likes and dislikes?" he asked when he started serving the food.

<sage> Tessa cleared her throat, not exactly sure what to tell him. "Well...I suppose I'm fairly evenly divided. I like to learn what I can, and be unrestricted in what I practice. the only thing I don't really like is not being trusted because of my background." She gave Japh a bright smile when he spooned pasta into her dish. "but I get the feeling that isn't likely to happen here. And what about you? I don't know much about you at all."

<Japh> Japh placed her plate in front of her, "Well, let me see." he turned back to the cart. "I am from sunny South Africa, Cape Town. I like a good movie, a good joke, and great people," he said that last bit when he turned back to the two and placed Cess' plate before her. "Things I don't like" he went around the cart and bent down, grabbing the salt, pepper and small bowl of parmesan cheese, "I don't like...what don't I like?" he thought while putting the three items on the table.

<Japh> "Well, I guess I don't like people who judge others for their outer features. That's about it really. Sounds a bit clichéd I guess." He went back to the cart and got another plate, filling it with pasta and placing it on the floor next to the table.

<Cessily> Cessily smiled at him. "Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't like those people either." She gave the two a sheepish grin. "As you can imagine, I'm judged by my outer features quite often."

<sage> Tess tapped the handle of her fork on her lip, thinking of how best to speak. "I pity those people who make all their assumptions on how someone looks. They'd miss the best parts of everyone."

<Japh> Japh stood at the third chair, "Enough talk about racists. Please, eat, Cess slaved all day in front of a stove for almost an hour, also taking a break in that hour to play cards against me while waiting for the pasta to cook." Japh stopped for a second. "I lost my train of thought. Anyway. Pepper? Salt? Strong smelling cheese?" he asked the two.

<Cessily> "It's really no problem, really." She smiled at Tessa. "It's the least we can do to make up for what you did for Japh and Meany. And Eany, too. I guess she loves having her brother back." She looked at Japh. "Oh, some of said strong smelling cheese would be lovely."

<Japh> Japh scooped a small spoon of parmesan and sprinkled over Cess' food. He turned to Tessa, "Strong smelling cheese?" he offered.

<sage> "Sure." she moved her hands away from her plate. perfect gentleman...I wonder what else that covers...

<sage> With a supressed grin, she turned to Cess and said, "This is wonderful pasta, Cess. Thank you for cooking for us."

<Cessily> She returned the smile. "Why, thank you. And really, you're welcome. I'll be happy if you enjoy it. Good to see my cooking skills improved somewhat, though."

<Japh> "Yeah, that's one small drawback of not actually able to eat, uh, normally. I can't actually appreciate Cess' cooking. But from what I've heard, Eanie and Meanie adores it. Speaking of which, please excuse me." Japh turned away and let the maggot twins out through his skin from his stomach area. He placed the two at the bowl on the floor, "You two, we're in good company, so behave, that means you Meanie." Japh turned back to Tessa, "Hope that didn't spoil the dinner." he said while sitting down at the table.

<sage> She giggled. "Oh no, it's fine. The twins are very cute, really."

<Japh> "Aww, you're just saying that not to hurt their little feelings." Japh turned back and checked on them. The two was playing with the food. Better then gobbeling it all up and going for the cart. he thought. He looked back to Cess and Tessa with a smile.

<Cessily> "Yeah, they really are cute!" She smiled at both of them. "And Meany has really learned some manners now."

<sage> Tessa studied Japh and Cess for a minute, smiling absently. And she got to wondering...How is this...threesome going to work? "I don't want to be too blunt, or too quick to this conclusion. But...how are we going to work...this arrangement?" She bit the tip of her tongue, hoping that neither of them took it badly.

<Cessily> Cessily leaned back, but kept the smile on her lips. "No, it's okay asking about this. No problem. That's one of the reasons why we're all here, too, no? To figure it all out." She sipped on her juice. "Well, I can only speak for myself, of course, but I have no issues with loving more than one person at the same time." She shrugged, still smiling. "I guess that's just the way I am."

<Cessily> "So, I'll be together with Japh. And... I'd like to be together with you, too." She smiled again, a little nervously. "I don't know if you're okay with it... but..." She trailed off.

<Japh> "And to tell you the truth, until the moment I saw you two together, I thought I would have a problem with it, but I'm actually fine with it. So it's just up to you Tessa. No pressure though." he said.

<sage> "I...uh. I've never been with two people. But I'd definitely be willing to give it a try." She smiled at them both, reaching voer to take Cess' hand. She held out her other one, watching to see what Japh would do with it.

<Japh> Japh watched her hold out her hand. He looked up to her and smiled, then reached out and held her hand. "Don't worry, this is uncharted territory for me too." He told her.

<sage> Tessa breathed a slow sigh of relief, bringing the two hand up to her mouth and giving each a kiss in turn. "I've never done this...with anyone. But I'm hoping you two will be good teachers." She smiled as she let go of the hands, fingers tickling Cess' as she let it slip.

<Cessily> Cessily smiled the biggest smile possible, giving Tessa an affectionate look. "We will be. Promised. Just take your time with it." She sighed happily. "But it's so wonderful you're willing to give this a chance. I still can't believe it. It's so wonderful. I must be the luckiest girl in the world right now." She smiled at both of them.

<Japh> "And look, I got two beautifull women right in front of me! I'm the luckiest boy in the world!" Japh jokingly lifting his arms in victory.

<sage> Tess laughed at the raised arms. "We're both lucky, Cess. I've got you and Japh, too."

<Cessily> Cessily tried to not grin like the luckiest fool around and gave them both her kindest smile. "You're right. And now I wish I had brought something more fitting for the occasion than just grape juice. This actually demands champagne, don't you think?"

<Japh> "Hmm...Yeah..Is there champagne in the mansion? I can always go get if there is? Or we could stay here and see what we'll end doing sober. Mind you neither Cess nor me can get drunk." Japh mumbled. He stood up, then looked at Cess, "If you don't mind," then looked at Tessa, "Would you care to dance?"

<Tessa> "I don't mind being sober." Tessa smiled at them both. "And I'd love to dance with you..." She stood and gave a short bow, getting closer to Japh. She hoped she didn't make a fool of herself...

<Cessily> Cessily giggled at the two. "No, of course I don't mind. Go ahead." She stood up and stepped over to the sound system. "What shall it be? Any special requests, you two?"

<Japh> "Oh, anything will do." Japh said, already holding Tessa's one hand and her hip. He didn't even wait for Cess to start the next music track, and slowly danced, even when it was quiet. "Don't need music to move." he grinned.

<Japh> When Cess started going through the playlist and testing a couple music, Japh asked Tess, "I'm just a little curious, what do you see in Cess", trying to not let Cess hear him, but he was doubtfull if she didn't catch it.

<Tessa> Tess sighed. "She was just...very sweet, and we had a lot in common. It just grew on us, I guess. What do you see?" Mmm, he's a good dancer.

<Cessily> Cessily settled for a nice mix of slower and faster songs and put them in the playlist. Looking over her shoulder, she gave the dancing couple a small smile before she headed back to the table and poured herself another glass of juice. Sitting down, she leaned back and watched them dance.

<Japh> "What do I see? Hmm...now that's a toughie. Mostly my reflection." he joked. "Other then that, she is beautifull, she is sweet, she has a heart of silver, which in my books is twice as good as gold. She just makes me happy, and for some reason, that makes me want to make her happy."

<Japh> "Oh, get ready, in a few seconds I'm gonna spin you, and then I'm gonna dip you."

<Tessa> "Oh, what a gentleman." Tessa spun under his arm, a smile open on her face when she leaned back into the dip. She hadn't had a partner to dance with in ages. "Japh, where di you learn to dance like this?"

<Japh> Japh pulled her up into his arms, "My teacher is a mutaul friend of ours." he looked at Cess and blew her a kiss, "Cess is a great teacher. Plus I didn't have a say in it. She's my girlfriend after all." Japh twirled Tessa again, this time, stopping her mid twirl and he held her from behind, "Our girlfriend, if you want?" he asked while the two were facing Cess, still grinning at them with a glass in her hand.

<Tessa> Tess leaned back into Japh, grinning happily at Cess. "Oh, I want. I want both of you." She turned her head and gave him a light kiss on the corner of his mouth. "'Cause I haven't given you a proper one yet."

<Cessily> Cessily reclined on the chair, a content smile on her face. She caught the kiss Japh had blown her with her free hand and sent it back to the two. Her smile widened as she saw Tessa plant a kiss on Japh's mouth and she felt her worries fall off of her. This was going so much better than she had expected. She had a hard time believing how lucky she was with those two wonderful people.

<Japh> Japh smiled at Tessa, "Thank you." He looked back up to Cess, and whispered in Tessa's ear, "I think she looks a bit lonely over there. I think I'm might sit the rest of this dance out, while you finish it with your new girlfriend." He gave a peck on her neck and let her go.

<Japh> Japh walked back to the table and said to Cess, "Well don't just sit there, she can't slowdance on her own. Show her a few of your pointers." He grinned as he sat down.

<Cessily> Cessily returned the grin. "Okay. You two were looking good over there." She winked at him and stroked his hand as she stood up and put her glass on the table. "You sit back and relax now." With a smile she turned towards Tessa and walked over. "Care to dance?

<Tessa> "You have to ask? You lead." Tessa laid her hed down on Cess' shoulder, trailing a few little kisses up to her collar. "I like the way you feel against me." She murmured a soft string of greek, forgetting that they probably couldn't understand it.

<Cessily> "Let me return the compliment right away." She leaned in to gently kiss her neck. "You feel wonderful." She didn't understand what Tessa was saying, but it sounded nice. "That sounded like one of the loveliest things I've ever heard, even though I didn't understand a word of it." Cessily put her hand on Tessa's shoulder and started to move, slowly at first, then picking up speed.

<Japh> Japh stretched a little as he watched the two. That's so nice.....and hot....looks so happy together....and hot. Japh still couldn't believe how his luck had changed in the relationship department. As if God decided to take pity on him. A thought crawled into his head, but kept it at bay. Not now he thought, it'll spoil the moment.

<Tessa> Tessa smiled and said, "It means I love you both. And 'Se thelo' means I want you." She smiled against Cessily's cheek. "Which I do."

<Cessily> Cessily smiled affectionately, then leaned in to nuzzle Tessa's neck. "You can't believe how happy that makes me. That you two get along so well." She nibbled her ear a bit as she pulled her closer. "I love you, too. I did from the moment I met you." Cessily tenderly kissed Tessa's neck and smiled. "And yes, I want you, too. Also from the moment I met you."

<Tessa> Tessa drew in a fast breath when she felt Cess' teeth on her ear, giggling as she drew away a tiny bit. "I'm so glad that makes you happy...it does me, too."

<Tessa> She rested her hands on Cessily's waist, pulling her in, and sliding one hand up to cup her jaw. "No one has ever made me feel quite like you do..." Tess planted a long, slow kiss on Cess' lips, tickling her bottom lip with the very edge of her tongue.

<Cessily> Cessily closed her eyes and felt herself getting lost in the kiss. This felt so unbelievably good. She couldn't resist using her own tongue a bit, gently pushing it against the tip of Tessa's as she laid her hand on the back of her head, stroking through her dark hair. Cessily wished this moment would never end. In the back of her mind she thought about how Japh must feel watching all this.

<Japh> Shifting in his chair, Japh leant forward resting on his arms, while watching this show. He had a freigtening thought, then willed the maggots. The maggots, lying in the incredibly clean plate on the ground sprang into action.

<Japh> Japh put his chin on his arms, still watching the two make out. Then there was a *CLICK* sound as the maggots managed to lock the door, making sure no-one would burst in. Japh learned his lesson. Angel won't be seeing him naked any time soon.

<Tessa> Tess twised her mouth against Cessily's. She didn't deny that she enjoyed kissing Cess, but a thought struck her that made her break the kiss and smile. "You know--we ought to--invite Japh into this, you think?" Every few words were punctuated by a little closed kiss to her girlfriend's mouth. "I bet he's enjoying the show, though."

<Cessily> Cessily looked over in Japh's direction and sent a suggestive smile his way. "Oh, I'm certain he's enjoying it quite a bit, yes?" She turned back to Tessa and gave her another kiss. "Yes, that's a nice idea. I don't want him to feel lonely or neglected." A grin appeared on her face. "And I'm quite sure he won't mind joining in." Cessily was overjoyed at how open Tessa was about all this.

<Japh> Japh heard Cess say her last sentence quite clearly. His mouth went from smile to grin as he stood up and walked up to the two. He came up and held Cess from behind, kissing her neck, then up to her ear, whispering "I love you." His hands moved down her body, gliding over her clothes, until they rested on Tessa's hands that was holding Cess.

<Japh> He squeezed Tessa's hands, then with his own, moved up again, over Cess' front, feeling him brush against Tessa.

<Cessily> "I love you." She managed to say with a heavy voice. "Both of you." She took one of Japh's and one of Tessa's hands in her own and turned around until she stood sideways between them. Cessily leaned in to give Japh a passionate kiss, then looked at Tessa, smiled and did the same with her. She let go of their hands, put her arms around them and gently pulled both of them closer to each other.

<Tessa> Tessa felt the push of Cessily's hand on her back and caught herself hesitating a moment. What if...oh, to hell and be damned with the if! She leaned forward and let her fingers hover just a twitch away from Japh's lips, the tip of a white nail barely brushing the skin. She leaned in just enough, and pressed her mouth to his, cupping the back of his head in her hand, threading through his hair with her fingers.

<Japh> The kiss felt wonderful. He could taste her mouth as their tongues made contact. His hands wandered over her body, finally resting on the small of her back. As Japh and Tessa went on, Cess started kissing them on their necks and ears.

<Japh> Japh pulled his head away for a quick breather. "I'm sorry to be the one to say his, but I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

<Japh> "Now, seeing that we have all night, and the door's locked, shall we get back to business?"

<Cessily> Cessily closed her eyes as she beamed. She simply couldn't believe her own luck at this time. This had to be one of the most wonderful moments in her life. She opened her eyes to let her gaze wander between Japh and Tessa, making sure that they felt the same way. Eventually she simply nodded with anticipation visible on her face, not knowing what words would be appropriate for a situation like this.

<Tessa>-----{ Time Passes }------
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Aww. Its good they are happy!

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.