8/28 Instance: Boy Talk

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

[timeline directly before the instance 'Boy's and Girls']

Jay: Jay sat cross-legged on the bed, wings slumped behind him as he twanged a guitar string disconsolately. This sucked. Majorly.

Jillian: Jillian prodded the door with her foot, pizza and beer balanced in either hand and her tail and wings streched out to balance her "Hey Jay? Can I come in?"

Jay: Jay looked up, smiling a little weakily. Well, it wasn't Bobby. "Hey Blue. Sure you can."

Jillian: Jillian used her tail to open the door and peeked in, oh man, she'd never seen him looking this down before "Hey ... I brought pizza, and beer." She walked into the room and placed them on the desk "Havn't seen you around much red," she said, making sure it didn't sound like an accusation.

Jay: Jay shrugged, wings hitching up. "Pizza? Sounds good, man." He smiled. "Yeah....I'm like....sorry, Blue. Didn't want to make it awkward...." Bobby hadn't even slept in his bed that often.

Jillian: Jillian sighed and took out a slice of pizza for him and a beer, bringing it over "Hey ... are you sure you're okay dude? I'm like ... kinda worried about you? Is everything okay?" She looked concerned.

Jay: "Dude, 'm like, fine." Jay shrugged, taking the beer and cracking it open before taking the pizza. "I can deal, Blue. How're you?"

Jillian: "Oh, I'm good" she grinned and thought back to the 'lesson's' she'd given Cess, "But dude like ... you so can't hide from me, I'm your sis and I know something's bothering you."

Jillian: "Come on, tell me, you can like, tell me anything Jay-jay."

Jay: Jay sighed, wings slumping slightly as he took a long drink of beer. "I've like, got a crush on Bobby."

Jillian: Jillian smiled "Yeah? Well can't say I blame you, he's pretty hot, but what's the problem there? You know it's like ... tottaly okay for you to want guys."

Jay: Jay shrugged. "Dude, I like know. But I kissed him." He winced, taking another sip of beer, leaving the pizza for the moment. "And told him I was gay."

Jillian: "Oh ..." Jillian played with the blanket she was sitting on "And lemme guess, he's like hopelessly straight?" She gave him a sympahetic look "I'm sorry man."

Jay: "Dude, he wiped his mouth." Jay shook his head. "And like....he doesn't spend much time in here when I'm here....not like it's his fault....I shouldn't of done it."

Jillian: "Awww man," Jillian shifted so that she was sitting next to him "Hugs?"

Jay: "Like, duh." Jay let Jill wrap him up in a hug, smiling. "You're like, alway here. Do you think I fucked up, Jilly?"

Jillian: Jillian frowned "Well ... what did he say? Did he like freak out? Do I need to like garotte him with my tail?" She smiled to show that she was only joking.

Jillian: ... mostly.

Jay: "Well....yeah. Like, most straight guys do if another guy kisses them." Jay straightened, taking a nibble of pizza.

Jay: "But he seemed....pretty okay. Just a little weird."

Jillian: Jillian backed away and opened the beer she'd broght for Jay, taking a sip "Well ... guess he would be, be he didn't try and beat you up or anything?"

Jillian: "What did you say to him?"

Jay: "Dude no. Nothing like that." Jay smiled slightly sadly. "Just that it was okay, he didn't like, swing that way. He babbled a lot. It was cute." He sighed and took another bite of pizza.

Jillian: "So ... thing's are like just a bit awkward at the moment with you guys?"

Jay: Jay snorted, swallowing the bite and taking another drink. "Yup. Dude, I ain't really seen him since. But....he's like, really depressed about Lorna too."

Jillian: "Oh ... yeah I can get that," Jillian smiled at him "So that's why you've been hiding out up here then?"

Jay: Jay finished the pizza, swallowing before he answered. "Don't like....want to make it awkward."

Jay: "Plus like....I do have a crush on him and it's....kind of a bummer, right?"

Jillian: "Yeah," Jillian looked down "It's kinda wierd seeing you like this you know? Normally you're the happy-happy one."

Jay: Jay smiled at Jill. "Dude. Just because I'm moping over some guy doesn't stop me being there for you." He frowned. "Why, is something like, botherin you?"

Jillian: Jillian's head jerked up "What? Hey no, I'm just worried about you dude, i'm allowed to worry about you, that's what little sisters are for." She grinned.

Jay: Jay raised an eyebrow. "You like, sure, li'l sis?" He finished his beer and opened another with a sigh. "Dude.....I so totally need to get laid...."

Jillian: Jillian laughed "Like dude you so tottaly do, you need to find someone new to get your mind off him!@"

Jay: Jay grinned. "Any recommendations, Blue? Male, man." Oh god he was not asking his little sister for guys to screw!

Jillian: "Well ... I think their's only like three other guys here who we know are into guys, there's this guy called JP, then there's TJ's ex ... and there's Vic ..."

Jillian: "I think like that maybe thier may be some bi-curious guys though ... but I'm not sure who ..."

Jay: "Yeah, Bobby....suggested them...." Jay shook his head. "Haven't met any of them, really. Have you?"

Jillian: "I've ... only really met Vic, he's like %110 dom and he's like ... into no-strings sex." Jill smiled "That's what you want right?"

Jay: Jay blinked. "Dude, dom? Like....kink?" Sounded interesting.... "Well yeah but.....hey. How do you like, know that!!"

Jillian: "He told me," she stuck her tounge out at him "You guys were kinda into all that weren't you? You and the three D's,"

Jay: Jay blushed furiously, giving Jill a small shove. "Dude. You so do not know that!! How do you know that?! Dude!! Ew!!"

Jay: "And....even if we were....like....not that much....dude...."

Jillian: "I have special mutant sister powers ... oh and you guys used to leave the shackles laying around ... and dude you're not exactly quiet." Jillian grinned.

Jillian: "But yeah ... since Vic's like a cool guy, I'd go to him to sort your urges," Jillian leered and giggled as Jay squirmed.

Jay: "Dude. I am not talking about this!!" Jay's wings wrapped around himself. "Oh EW. Yo uhad to like, say that!! Oh my god!! Eeeeew!!!"

Jillian: Jillian burst out laughing at Jay "Oh God! You're like, so much fun to gross out!"

Jay: "Not!" Jay peeked over a wing, face beet-red. "Dude, you are like, so wrong. Wrong!!"

Jillian: "What do you expect from a blue devil, angel boy?" Jillian poked jay's wings, still giggling.

Jay: "Dude no. Pass me my beer."

Jillian: Jillian smiled and passed the can over, it was good to see him being crazy-Jayish again. "Here ya go,"

Jillian: "So ... you wanna head downstairs then? So that maybe Bobby can get some use outta his room?" Jillian smiled warmly.

Jay: Jay let his wings drop with a smile, finishing his beer. "Yeah, I guess...."

Jillian: "OKay cool, we'll finish the pizza and beer and maybe go and hang out with some people then?"
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Oh man, dude, dudette, that was like totally awesome instance, you know, like sweet. I totally want to see red dude get his total kink off with kitty boy, so fic fic fic, dude, fic!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

LMFAO. Steyn, you are like canned happy for me.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

STEYN-DUDE!! I'm like soo happy you like, liked te instance man and it's sooo tottaly awesome you liked it and I'll like get on at my boyfriend-dude to type up that fic ASAP man!!!

... I think my brain just blew a fuse from that ... :X
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"