8/29 Instance: Gifts of Love

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

instance sometime after coffee mates

Cessily: Cessily stopped before knocking on the door to Remy's room to once again check the wrapping of the gift she carried, making sure that really everything looked neat. Finally deciding that she was content with the way the bow looked, she put the somewhat large, flat package under her arm and knocked with her free hand.

Remy: He opened his door, and smiled when he saw who it was. "Hey, petite. What are y' up t'?" He stood to the side and waved her in.

Cessily: She returned the smile and held the wrapped package in front of her, clutching it with her arms. "Hey, Remy. I'm here for... well, I guess it's finally time to give you your birthday present." She looked at him as she walked past him into the room. She turned around to face him, still holding the present. "I'm so very sorry it took me so long..."

Remy: "Oh. Well merci, petite." He took the package and raised an eyebrow. "It don' happen t' be underwear, does it? I still have only found about five of mine."

Cessily: Cessily laughed, a little nervously. "Oh my, no. Definitely not." She fidgeted with her fingers. "Yeah, lots of people seem to be missing their underwear lately. Strange, isn't it?" She took a breath, folding her hands in front of her. "Well, anyway, before you open it, let me tell you that I really thought for quite a while about what to give you and... that's what I decided to do." She pointed at the present.

Cessily: "I wasn't so sure if it would be really a good idea, but it didn't leave my mind once I started thinking about it, so... I gave it a try." She looked at her feet and scratched her head. "It took me a while until I was happy with it, so... that's why the delay. I wanted it to be perfect." She looked back at him, a small smile on her face. "I'm still not sure if it's really appropriate, but... I somehow couldn't not do it once the idea came to my mind."

Cessily: Her smile widened a little as she gestured at the gift. "So... I hope you like it."

Remy: He gave her a questioning look at that. She was quite nervous. Ah well, no help for it, but to open it. He carefully removed the paper, realizing by the back that it was a painting, but caught his breath a bit when he turned it over.

Remy: "It's good. Real good." He looked at the familiar face for a long moment. "Y' captured her real good in dis petite. D' energy of her." Or what she used to have. "I really love it. Y' did dis?"

Cessily: Cessily kept on smiling wordlessly for a moment, simply glad that he liked it. "Yes." She nodded. "It took me a few days and many tries until it came out the way I wanted. Howlett was so kind to let me use the art room when it wasn't needed. And I used a picture Kitty gave me as a reference." She looked to the ground again, but still smiled. "I wanted to show her like everyone here remembers her. Even if I never got to meet her this way in person."

Remy: "Oui. Well, she was a special girl." he set the picture carefully up on his dresser, leaning against the wall. "I'll have t' hang it up right away."

Remy: He gave her a hug and kissed her cheek. "Thank y'. Y' did such a fantastic job."

Cessily: She returned the hug and held him close for a moment. "Thank you. So... you really like it then?" She asked, looking at him. "I wasn't sure if it would be right. If it... wouldn't just make it harder for you."

Remy: "Non. I like t' remember her." he shrugged. "Makes me sad in a way, oui, but more happy t' remember her how she was, before everythin'."

Remy: "It was real thoughtful of y'. Means a lot t' me."

Cessily: Cessily nodded and gave him a big smile. "That makes me so happy." She looked a little to the side the hide the fact that a tear had formed in the corner of her eye. "I know that she means a lot to you. To many people here."

Cessily: She paused and wiped her cheek with her hand. "Especially Vic. Do you... do you think he'd like to have a look at it? I'm not sure how he'd take it."

Remy: "I think he'd like t' see it. Probabally will show him it when we're alone though, t' let him adjust an' all. He's coverin' it, but it changed him too, a bit." He smiled. "An' it will be good for Johnny t' see his auntie Rahne."

Remy: "So other dan bein' clever wit' dis, an' havin' no idea where all dem underwear went, what have y' been up t'?"

Cessily: Cessily giggled at this. "Yeah, the mysterious underwear vanishing. To me this looks like the dreaded and infamous underwear eating drawer-monster." She lifted her finger in a scholary manner. "Surprisingly, this specimen seems to prefer male underwear." She had to fight hard to prevent herself from laughing.

Cessily: "Oh, aside from that, the usual." She looked thoughtfully at the ceiling. "Studying, getting birthday mail, having fun with my friends, more studying, practising to play the violin again, training for the team, learning languages with Wagner and even more studying." She grinned at him. "Oh, and finding another love in Tessa and being phenomenally happy."

Remy: "Mmmhmm. It's a mystery all right. An' its pretty damn creative, given all d' different places I keep findin' mine." He gave her a light pinch on her bottom, and went to sit on his bed.

Remy: "An' I saw y' two hittin' it off d' other night at d' party. Japh looked pretty comfortable."

Cessily: "Oh, yeah. It's unbelievable." She twirled from joy before sitting down beside him. "Tessa pretty much blew me away the moment I met her. And then it not only turned out that she likes girls, too, but that she in fact likes me. And she doesn't even have a problem with open relationships. I couldn't believe it."

Cessily: "And then I told Japh, and he was, like, absolutely fine with it and we all had a dinner together." She beamed. "Tessa and Japh even get along just great, sooo... we're all very happy together now. This is so... wonderful!"

Remy: He chuckled. "Sounds fun. I'm glad dis is all workin' out for y' petite." he smiled at how happy she was. "Y' able t' tell y're family about dis? Or does it jus' go unsaid?"

Cessily: She sighed and her smile faded somewhat. "Well, most of my family doesn't even know that I'm with Japh. They rarely call me and when they do we don't really talk anyway. Never let them know that I'm bi, actually." She gave him a wry smile. "They haven't yet dealt with the fact that I'm a mutant, so..."

Cessily: "My grandparents are cool, though. I can talk about almost anything with them, and they really understand me. So, I guess I'll tell them soon."

Remy: "Oui. Didn't mean d' ones y' couldn't trust. But its good if y' have y're grandparents dat y' can trust wit' it. Will make it easier t' explain Christmasses an' stuff, neh?"

Remy: He nodded to the picture. "So y' paint anythin' else?"

Cessily: "Hee, yeah, they know about my various antics. I think they might even be responsible for some of them." She laughed. "But it's really good to have them."

Cessily: Cessily looked at the picture. "Why yes, I try to practise when I find the time. For the most part I paint landscapes and similar scenes. I rarely get the opportunity to paint people. I like to think that I'm getting better, though."

Remy: "More dan better. Y' got a gift. Y' should hang up some of y're stuff." He looked back at her. "Or d' y' already have some of it up?"

Cessily: "Thanks. I guess I'm an art person." Cessily shook her head. "No, not really. I painted a picture for Kitty to make up for everything that had happened and she hung it up in our room." She smiled at that. "But that's about it. Never felt like showing my work to lots of people."

Remy: "Well, I'm honoured den." He grinned. "Guess I'm special, neh?"

Cessily: She giggled and nudged his side. "Well, yes, you are. You're one of my best friends and I really trust you." She laid her hand on his shoulder. "Really, don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

Cessily: Cessily gently put her hand on his cheek and gave him a kind smile. "You're a good man, Remy LeBeau."

Remy: He smiled, and pulled her back into a hug. "An' I'm lucky t' have y' as a friend too, petite. An' I think I'm tryin' t' do right as much as I can, so I'm not worryin' too much about it."

Cessily: She hugged him back. "That's good. You have no reason to do otherwise. So, how have you been doing lately? You seemed to really have had a lot of fun at our birthday party."

Remy: "I'm actually doin' real great." He nodded. "Oui, dat was a blast, neh? An' d' stuff wit' d' truth or dare too. It jus' feels a lot lighter lately." He gave her arm a small squeeze. "An' got lotsa good friends t' talk t' as well. An' my son. I'm enjoyin' all of it. Feel real lucky for it all, petite. Never woulda thought I'd have all dis."

Cessily: "Yeah, I know what you mean. I guess this is how College is supposed to be." She grinned. "Much fun and fooling around. With all this, it's rather easy to forget that we're basically still kids, no." She smirked at him. "More or less, old boy."

Cessily: "How are things going with Rogue? It's hard to miss that she really likes you."

Remy: He laughed and tickled her a bit in retribution. "Jus' cause I'm legal..."

Remy: "Y' know, I really like what we got goin'. It ain't a relationship as such. But we spend lotsa time talkin', an' its real nice. She's a good soundin' board, an' I don' feel weird talkin' t' her y' know?" He smiled. "Like when we talk too. I'm rich in friends, petite."

Remy: He smiled a little boy smile at her. "An' well...d' other stuff ain't too bad either. I ain't pushin' her though. Actually usually its me holdin' back. She don't need t' run into anythin' too quick."

Cessily: "That's great." Cessily said when she had recuperated from the tickling. "And don't be surprised that you have many friends. You're nice, smart and way sexy." She poked his side and grinned. "Rogue has good taste in men, if you ask me."

Cessily: "Nice that you give her time, though. I get the impression that she's really serious about it. And you two look cute together." Cessily sighed. "But, I'm feeling really sorry for her and the problems she has with her powers. Hope she finds a way to control them soon. Must be hard for her."

Remy: "Non. We had a talk, an' we have an understandin'. She knows I can't give her d' full deal. Not very gentlemanly of me, I know. I think if I could give her dat, she'd be happy t' take it."

Remy: "An' oui. She can't go around an' drink t' get t' d' touchin' stuff. An' dat's another thing. I'll kiss her when she's drunk, but dat's it. It wouldn't be right for anythin' else."

Remy: "Of course, dere's more dan one way t' skin a cat." he chuckled.

Cessily: "Yes, I kinda understand what you mean. Because... it's basically the same with me. Can't give people what they might want either." She shrugged and smiled slightly. "So, probably not very ladylike of me. Though, most people here don't seem to mind that."

Cessily: "I'm still a little concerned that I might disappoint people or be judged because of it." A wry grin crept on her face and she gave Remy a puzzled look. "And what do you mean by that exactly?" She nudged him again. "Other ways?"

Remy: "Non. Y're different. Y' jus' hold a lotta people in y're heart. Y' love dem all." He looked down at the bedcover. "An' while I can say I do love y' guys...it ain't quite d' same, neh? T' be 'in love' y' know?"

Remy: "An as far as Rogue goes, as long as y' got a bit of cloth between her an' y'...even if its whisper thin'...y' don' get zapped." He gave her a meaningful look. "Dere's a lot of things y' can do wit' dat which doesn't involve d' full meal deal. I've got no doubt y're mind is creative enough t' think of many ways, neh?"

Cessily: Cessily gave him a sheepish smile. "Oh, yeah, I guess I know what you mean. That's right, there are a many ways indeed. I doubt I'm as creative as you are yet." She winked and giggled a bit. "Even though I have plenty of opportunities to learn lately."

Cessily: She looked thoughtful. "Well, it's tricky, this thing with the love, no? It's true that I have much love for several people. I think it's safe to say that I love most people here. Some like friends, some like brothers and sisters, some like lovers. Some more, some less, but I love them nonetheless." She sighed. "But sometimes I wonder if there's even such a large difference. I just... love them."

Remy: "I know what y' mean. It's all real close ain't it. Expecially if dey are friends dat y'...well screw. Like me an' Vic for example. Hell. If I didn't know better, I might even think dat was it, y' know? What 'it' felt like." He gave her a half smile. "But it ain't, an' dats ok too. I'm happy, an' as long as others are, den we're all good, neh?"

Cessily: Cessily nodded. "Well, it's hard to tell sometimes, isn't it? What's love and what's just friendship or affection." She leaned against his side. "I don't know if I can or want to figure the difference out, but just... accept that I feel for people. Strongly so. And yeah, it's really important that everyone's ok with it."

Cessily: She chewed on her lip. "I mean... I'm quite sure that I don't feel as strongly for Jillian as I do for Japh and Tessa. Well, at least not yet - I don't know her that well yet." She sighed. "That didn't stop me though... I mean... I really like her, and it felt good. And right."

Remy: His eyebrows darted up. "Jillian too? Y' have been a busy girl." He laughed. "An' no, I ain' judgin' y' at all petite. For one it would be a bit like d' pot callin' d' kettle black, neh?"

Remy: "An' as y' said, y' care about people. Y' want t' bring dem pleasure as much as get it y'rself an' I think dat's d' important part t' note. Y' ain't a user."

Cessily: Cessily rubbed her arms and smiled a small at him. "Well, yeah. I guess I'm just so happy that people find me desirable after I believed the opposite for so long. And I find it admirable how secure Jillian is with her unusual looks and how... open she is. That's great. And I tell you first because I know that you don't judge."

Cessily: She looked down. "Haven't told Japh and Tessa yet, but I should. And they said they were okay with the open relationship thing, so... But then again I still feel a little bad. Maybe I've been told too often by society that this is not the way a girl should behave. That this makes her a floozy." She sighed. "But it didn't feel wrong at all. Quite contrary."

Remy: He rubbed her arm soothingly. "Y' ain't. But I think y' do have t' be honest wit' dem, an' talk, oui. Den dere's no awkward moments in d' middle of a crowd, oui?"

Remy: "An' it'll get more complicated d' more people y' add t' d' relationship. Sleepin' wit' someone is one thing. Keepin' a steady intimate relationship is another, neh?"

Remy: "An' sometimes y' gotta ignore what societies sayin'." He chuckled. "After all look at what dey are sayin' about us, neh? So...screw dem. Do what makes y' an' others happy."

Cessily: She smiled gratefully at him. "I will. I'll tell them as soon as possible. It worked really well so far, so I hope they'll understand that I... just need a little freedom. That I'd
just feel awful being tied down."

Cessily: Cessily chuckled. "Yeah, you're right. I guess with a girl made of liquid metal, the last thing people would be interested in is judging my love life. They're busy enough being frightened of me."

Cessily: Her face lit up. "Speaking of which... I'm eighteen now! I'll actually be eligible to vote in the upcoming elections."

Remy: "Fantstic. I think we're gonna need every damn vote we can get, neh?" He reached up and touched her cheek. "An' whoever's scared of y' for jus' bein' y' is a fool, an' blind t' boot."

Cessily: "Thanks so much." Cessily smiled and reached up to cup his hand, holding it to her cheek a moment longer. "You do have a way with words that makes a girl feel special." She chuckled. "Maybe you should have run in the elections against Kelly. You'd have swayed their opinion in our favour in no time."

Remy: He laughed. "Y' know, somehow I think seducin' the entire country might be a little outta my league."

Remy: "An' thanks for comin'...an' d' present. I'm gonna hang it up straight away."

Cessily: "Aw, don't say that." She giggled. "If anyone is up for that challenge, it's you. And you're welcome. I loved making it for you - and you're thanking me enough already by appreciating it. It means a lot to me."

Remy: He chuckled again. "Well. I got a fair amount of N'awleans. But I'm likin' what I got here better I think. Even if at times it gets a big weird." He stood up and gave her a hand up. "Well. I'm gonna go find a hammer den. Y' let me know if dere is anythin' I can help y' out wit' ever, ok petite?"

Cessily: She let him help her up. "Why yes, I will. You could start by giving Johnny hug from me when you see him again." She sauntered towards the door, but still grinned at
Remy. "And if you like my painting, I maybe should go on and paint pictures of people more often? And hang them up for others to see."

Cessily: Cessily made a wide gesture. "Ah... I still have that lovely photo I took at the truth or dare. Wouldn't it be wonderful to make a painting out of that? I think it would fit nicely in the rec room, no?" She playfully stuck her tongue out at him and grinned.

Remy: "Y're a minx." He chuckled. "Somehow I'd think dat would embarrass other people more dan me though."

Remy: He walked her to the door, and leaned one arm up against the jamb. "An' y' ain't goin' for d' live model?" He sassed her right back.

Cessily: She raised an eyebrow and gave him a coy smile, then put on an exaggerated professional demeanor. "Interested in an career as a model, Mr. LeBeau? Well well, you might have just what we are looking for. Please, don't call us, we call you." With another grin she twirled around and took off, laughing to herself.

Remy: He snorted in amusement and watched her walk off, hips swaying. Pushing off his doorway he left to go find that hammer and nail.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

aww thats so great :)
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

That is really so very sweet :). I really love Cess.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Awww, thanks! :blush

Bonus points to who spots the Peanuts reference. :)
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Post by Scumfish »

Aaaawww....that was a cute instance guys :)
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art