8/29 Instance: A Mutant Pretzel

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Remy: Remy flicked the spinner. "Green." He looked around and stepped onto the nearest green dot.

Summers: Scott put his foot on a nearby green dot. "It starts out so easy, too."

Lorna: Lorna plunked her right foot down on green, tying her hair back. "Yeah, the trouble starts when all four limbs are down." Lorna giggled.

Remy: He snickered at Lorna. "Non...dat's d' fun part."

Japh: "And you put your right foot in." Japh said and stepped on a green dot.

Summers: "Mmhmmm." Thank god for family relationships he thought, glancing at Remy.

Lorna: "Fun, trouble, all the same."

Angel: Angel picked a dot, wondering if later on she could use her wings...

Tessa: Tessa stepped on a green circle, quite unsure of how this was going to end up.

Summers: Scott flicked the spinner with his toe. "Right hand on red." He crouched down, putting his hand on an available red dot.

Remy: He leaned down, streching himself out a bit, twisting up to look at Lorna a bit. "Whoops. Think I took y'rs petite."

Lorna: "Hmm, I see." Lorna laughed and reached across Remy to get to a dot.

Tessa: Tess bent down and placed her hand on the red dot just next to her foot, chuckling. "Flexibility obviously comes in handy here, as well as no sense of embarrassment."

Japh: "Well, we all know my pride is long gone out of the window," Japh said as he bent down to put his right hand ona a red dot.

Remy: He grinned. "Well I got both. Haven't let McCoy poke at me much, but he thinks I'm maybe built a bit different, cause I shouldn't be able t' bend d' ways I can." he waggled his eyebrows.

Angel: "I'll say," Angel grinned with a look at Japh, finding her red dot.

Lorna: "Well I guess pride goes before the fall." Lorna laughed at Remy's dancing eyebrows and sent the spinner going. "Left hand yellow."

Summers: "A set of scans would confirm that, Remy." Scott said, sliding his hand under him to reach the yellow dot by his foot.

Angel: Yellow....aha!

Remy: "True enough petite." He had to cross one arm under him a bit to manage it. "An' I know. I'll let y' d' dem sometime Scotty. D' place jus' creeps me a bit."

Tessa: Tess looked...ha! a yellow right behind her. She crouched down and slapped her hand on it, leaning backwards.

Lorna: Gah, three in and I'm already tangled up in Remy. Lorna reached behind to get her own yellow dot and sent the spinner going again. "Right foot blue."

Japh: Japh took a second before spotting the yellow almost behind everyone. "Excuse me." Japh said with a grin as he leaned over, his face at Tessa's stomach.

Japh: Japh moved his right foot to the first available blue spot, "That one was easy."

Tessa: Tessa giggled. "There is no excuse for you, Japh." She shifted her foot over a dot, stretching out her leg.

Remy: He chuckled and nudged his leg a bit more under Lorna. "So what's a girl like y' doin' in a place like dis?"

Angel: Angel slid her foot over to a blue dot, but Scott had already found it. "Hey, baby, share your dot with a lady?" She giggled.

Summers: "Why? It's just a lab. I'm in there most of the day. Damn." He twisted himself to pull his leg in, balancing awkwardly. "Of course I would."

Lorna: Lorna laughed and plopped her leg over as well. "Getting trapped apparently."

Japh: "Tessa, just how ticklish are you?" he said giving a teensy bump with his nose on her side.

Remy: "Ahh jus' lean on me a bit. We might get untwisted in a move here."

Tessa: Tessa sucked in her stomach, biting her lip and laughing at Japh. "Very, right there, as you well know. Demon."

Lorna: "Might not be a good idea. I'm heavier than I look now." Lorna grinned wickedly and let herself lean on Remy while she spun again. "Left hand blue."

Japh: Japh had to cross his arms to get his left hand to the blue spot near Remy, "And without falling I might add."

Japh: "What? No applause? I'm hurt!"

Summers: "Uh...I thought you were going out with Cessily, Japh." Scott used Remy's leg as leverage to get his hand to his foot. "Hello, Japh. Nice over here." He grinned as his face got on level with Japh's shoulder.

Remy: He chuckled and moved his hand over by Lorna's foot. "Well. Looks like we're stuck together for a bit longer."

Tessa: Tess slid her hand to the dot her foot was on, sitting on her heel and wobbling. "This is where it gets complicated, isn't it?"

Angel: Blue again? "I see ya all the time in that lab, don't mean I like it either, yo!"

Remy: Remy slid his gaze over to Scott and Japh. Well this should be an interesting conversation.

Lorna: "I'd clap but I'm all tied up." Lorna laughed and moved her hand back as well. "And we're being joined by more."

Japh: "Actually, I am dating Cess, just don't tell Tessa that okay?" he said normally loud.

Angel: Angel snickered. Wow, Japh had certainly come out of his shell in a big way.

Tessa: "You know Japh, I could kick you right now if I wasn't holding a spot down." Tess arched an eyebrow.

Summers: "I think you're all a bunch of scaredy-cats," he said, laughing a bit as Angel's wing tip got him in a ticklish spot behind his knee. "Oookay. As long as you're happy."

Lorna: "Oy, no kicky. You'll send us all down with your flailing limbs." Lorna spun it again. "Left foot yellow."

Japh: "As happy a clam in high water." Japh said as he brought his left foot in on the yellow spot under him.

Angel: Angel wriggled the wing tip a little more, giving him a cheeky grin as best she could from her angle. She had to slide one leg under Remy to hit the nearest yellow dot.

Remy: Well that was an interesting move, but it freed one of his limbs from Lorna. Of course that meant inserting it between Scott's. "Mon ami, I wouldn't move much if I were y' right now."

Lorna: "Hah!" Lorna found a free yellow dot and stretched her leg out for it. "Well one bit of me is top of the pile..."

Tessa: Tessa put her hand down right underneath Lorna's knee, shifting around on her hands to reach it. "Nice shorts, Lorna..."

Lorna: "Okay" Lorna peered over the pile to see the spinner. "Right foot green again."

Summers: "How did I get to be bottom of the pile?" Scott arched his leg up pver Angel's leg and put it on the nearest green dot. "Please don't fall on me, Tessa."

Tessa: "I won't. Well, I'll try." She pulled her leg around and hooked it behind Japh's arm, landing it on a green dot.

Angel: "I saw one just a second ago..." Angel's left foot slipped a little as she moved her right. "Sorry, Rem! Guess I shouldn't'a worn the nice fuzzy slick socks!"

Lorna: Lorna tried to slip her leg out and over, not really wanting to straddle people's legs to reach the green dot at the end. No such luck. "Hey there Japh. Nice to meet your leg there."

Remy: Remy frowned and brought his knee up under his chin to manage to get to the green dot beneath him. He chuckled as he wavered a bit, grinning at Angel. "Not a problem petite. Y' didn't knee my balls so we're all good.

Japh: Japh craned his neck trying to find a suitable spot. Gotcha. Japh lifted his leg, and he almost strained it trying to reach that green spot. "Okay, sorry Lorna, but I need to put my foot."

Lorna: "Okay, can anyone actually see the spinner?" Lorna didn't trust her balance to let her look over her shoulder.

Japh: "I think I ca....no sorry, my neck just told me my head can't go that way."

Remy: "Uhhh. Got it." He flicked it

Remy: "Red dot, Right hand."

Tessa: "That's not what you said last night, Japh." Tessa giggled. "Can't see it either."

Lorna: "Impressive."

Summers: "Oh good." Scott moved his hand over, sharing with Remy. "That was easy, at least."

Angel: "Nuh huw dihd Uh ge' oh da bohhum?" The last shift had ended with her face nearly in Japh's spine. Chaps!

Japh: "Heejaa, don't speak, let me remember this moment as it is." Japh uncrossed his hands and the best red was actually between Remy's outstretched legs. Japh cocked his head to the side, wondering something and placed his hand on the red spot.

Tessa: Tessa scooted her hand over the the spot Japh's was resting on. "Share?" oh, I so never wanted to be in this position...

Japh: "Sure, it's so warm under here, great cover from the rain."

Tessa: "Oh please don't make me fall over laughing. I don't want to land on anybody."

Japh: "Hey, I know how much you weigh, and you'll be like a feather hitting them."

Remy: Remy twisted around and chuckled at Japh. "Enjoyin'?"

Tessa: "Oh, so that's why it takes two of us to get you excited."

Japh: "Remy, not to be a prude of some sorts....far from it actually, but since when do you go commando?" Japh asked.

Summers: "Must be the underwear raid. Funny, my things weren't touched."

Remy: He laughed. "Since all my underwear disappeared unexpectedly. I found a couple of pairs out in trees an' shit, but dere in d' wash now." He raised an eyebrow. "Now of course none of y' know anythin' about it."

Tessa: Don't laugh, don't laugh... "Not a thing."

Angel: Angel shifted enough to breathe. "They know you just outta their league, Tesoro!"

Japh: "Wait, there was an underwear raid? And I wasn't even hit? That's just mean. Like real punch to the ego."

Remy: "Or dey didn't want 20 pairs of tidy whiteys." he teased Scott.

Lorna: Lorna fought very much not to giggle. If she giggled she would fall over.

Angel: "Oh, you obviously ain't looked in the third drawer..."

Remy: He looked at the girls there. "Hmmmmm. Y' know. Y' both have girlfriends. An' y' weren't raided."

Summers: "Gee, Angel. Lead them right to them." He gave her a wink, after twisting his head up.

Lorna: "Will have to remember that."

Japh: "My leg's getting numb"

Summers: "I can't see the spinner."

Tessa: "Oh, everyone knows about Japh and the chaps, he
wouldn't have been interesting enough for a raid."

Angel: Angel winked right back, though it may have looked like a tick.

Lorna: Lorna squinted over the mound of people and spun. "Right hand green."

Remy: He tried to twist to see Tessa, but couldn't. "Y' seem t' know an awful lot about it, petite..."

Remy: He looked for another green spot. Damnit, evidently that just wasn't his colour. He flnally spotted one over the other side of Angel. "Over or under, petite?"

Tessa: Tessa shifted her hands farther apart, moving the right one to green. "Do I? Must be a coincidence."

Japh: "Why thank you Tessa, it would have meant a lot more if you said that with a bullhorn." Japh twisted as he placed his hand on a green spot. He was face to face with Tessa now. "Hello." he gave a peck on her nose.

Lorna: "You'd be surprised how quickly word gets around." Lorna tried to sound innocent for her and Tessa's sake.

Tessa: Tess wiggled her nose...Japh tickled.

Angel: "Gotta be over, yo! I can't get much lower, and I think I'll join ya!" She ran her hand around Scott to get to the spot.

Remy: He grunted a bit, having to really reach for it and not wanting to lean on her.

Lorna: Screw innocent. "Oh...and Remy?" Lorna grinned wickedly over her shoulder. "You might want to ask Bobby about the return of that rather bright thong."

Summers: He made a mental note to move them things from that drawer asap. Scott ended up with his face in Angel's stomach. "Didn't I just leave this party?" he muttered under
his breath.

Japh: "Yeah, speaking of word getting around, I seem to remember only two people seeing me like that." Japh couldn't look at Angel, mainly because she was completely out of his line of sight.

Remy: "Bobby??" His one foot nearly skittered off the spot as he twisted around. "Bobby raided my undies?"

Summers: Scott succumbed to laughter at Remy's tone.

Angel: Angel whistled innocently. "I might have been mutterin' in shock and awe..."

Japh: "Awe, hey? I like that excuse."

Lorna: "HA!" Lorna's arm nearly gave way as she giggled. "I didn't say that...just might know something about them."

Summers: "Awe?"

Tessa: Tessa tried not to fall as she dissolved into giggles. "You'd be surprised what some people like."

Angel: "Awwww, he sure loves Cess ta put that on!" She giggled, patting Japh with her wing comfortingly.

Japh: "That's so comforting."

Remy: He fixed Lorna with a considering look. "An' den so how would y' know what's in Bobby's drawer lately, petite?"

Lorna: "Well there's not much to know." Lorna managed to control the giggling.

Angel: "I try, dear."

Lorna: "By the way. Has anyone had a look at the new flag outside?"

Japh: "We have a flag? Scratch that, we have a flagpole?"

Japh: "I really should get out more."

Tessa: "Do now. And it's such a lovely color, isn't it?"

Remy: He sighed dramatically. "If it gets me more of my stuff back, I don' care where it is. Y'all tossed our shit around like confetti apparently."

Remy: "Who's are up dere?"

Summers: "I did notice those - whose are they?"

Lorna: "Farouk's."

Japh: "Sweet mother of mercy, no wonder the whole school is clouded in shadow!"

Summers: "What?!" Scott nearly toppled overyone, twisting to look at Lorna. "How the hell did yo umanage that?"

Angel: Angel just started giggling, her left foot sliding.

Tessa: Tessa coughed, holding a laugh back. "Oh, but you'd have loved what we found in the other staff rooms."

Summers: "You raided the staff?"

Remy: He shuddered. "Y' didn't actually touch dem...did y'?"

Lorna: "Oh God. I don't think we should talk about that." Lorna was having quite the time keeping her hands from slipping.

Lorna: "Oh God no. I used salad tongs."

Remy: He snorted at Scott's tone that time. "Dey're still people Scotty. Not gods."

Japh: "Yes...there it goes. My left leg just fell asleep."

Lorna: "...although I guess I did touch Xavier's to shoot them at people.."

Angel: Wait. "Our only salad tongs! I use those!"

Lorna: "...wow I hope someone washed those."

Tessa: Tess couldn't stop laughing. "I'd say Lizzie was pleasantly surprised by the butterflies, wouldn't you, Lorna?" She turned her head upside down and smiled.

Lorna: Lorna couldn't help it. She slipped at the butterflies. "So weird! So so weird!"

Summers: "But - that's just - Xavier, even? Have you no shame?"

Lorna: "Scott. I paraded around the school with Bobby's red briefs on over my pants. I think we're beyond no shame."

Japh: Japh was able to move his leg a bit without leaving the spot. "Eeee, pins and needles, pins and needles."

Tessa: "Of course not, we're college students. We've had our shame surgically removed."

Summers: "Of course." He shook his head, and shifted his weight again. "This position is not comfy. Someone spin."

Remy: "Ah, who knows. Guys get gag underwear all d' time. I dunno even why dey make dat shit."

Lorna: Lorna crawled out of the pile and sat down to spin. "Left foot red."

Remy: "Why I'd want homer simpsons face on my crotch is beyond me. I'd take d' butterflies over dat."

Angel: "Butterflies?!" She could survive the ruination of her salad tongs to know Xavier had butterfly underwear. "I bet Liz was thrilled." She'd have to bring this up.... and her other foot was sliding...

Lorna: "Yeah, they were sort of scary. We had to have a recuperative tea break after that."

Tessa: Tessa crawled over to reach the red spot, ending up just beside Japh again. "Though--" she had to stretch--"something tells me the zebra and leopard print weren't
gags."

Angel: "Hee! I bet!" She tried to shift to a spot, but her foot was still sliding, and she didn't want to know who's what was poking her in her hip.

Remy: "Well, lotsa different shit has butterflies on it. Don' mean he's bein' a perv. If he had undies with cards on dem I wouldn't be all worried about him wantin' my ass. Dey are jus' underwear."

Summers: "I really don't want to know what he's got, thanks, too late." He flipped over and found he was now leaning over Remy, with one arm still under.

Remy: He chuckled. "Its a bit poofy though. Maybe he's not a lost cause."

Japh: "Hnngg, so it just happens to land on left leg?" Japh struggled a bit to bend his leg and bring it to a spot closer to him.

Lorna: "Yeah. We found an awful lot of good treasures. I wish I remembered who the transformers boxers belonged to..."

Japh: "Feeling.....slowly returns.....needles.....pins and needles crawling...all over."

Tessa: "Pity we couldn't hit anyone else after Xavier, though. I keep wondering what the rest of the staff would have had." Tessa turned her head and gave Japh a peck on the cheek.

Japh: "So soothing."

Summers: "More of the same, I'd imagine."

Remy: He shuddered. "Dey weren't mine. D' last thing I need when I'm strippin' down is for someone t' start howlin' at d' general direction of my groin. Bit deflatin' dat."

Japh: Japh turned his head and kissed Tessa on the mouth. "You just can't get away from me, can you?"

Lorna: "I do hope hotpants has hot pants..." Lorna spun and announced left hand green. "I almost wish I had never learned that nickname. I'm going to be so distracted when he teaches me to fly the jet."

Tessa: "I wish I could do more, but propriety being what it is...ooh. Apparently not."

Remy: "So seriously girls. Where are d' bulk of dem? Y' told us where y're best trophies are." He sighed. "An I'm bettin' Bobby's havin' a fit thinkin' maybe I left him a callin' card."

Japh: "I'll miss you." he told Tessa, then moved the other way, to put his left hand on green, " 'Scuse Angel." Japh placed his hand on a spot next to Angel's foot.

Remy: "But y're still leavin' me t' roam free as it were."

Lorna: Lorna chewed her lip, trying to remember. "Who did take the bag?"

Summers: Scott put his hand next to Tessa's. "Hiya."

Lorna: Lorna raised an eyebrow. "You're not wearing the ones we left you?"

Remy: "Dey itch! I threw dem out after wearin' dem dat first day."

Angel: "Just no ticklin'" Angel replied, trying to inch her own hand over.

Lorna: "...so you're going commando and playing twister."

Tessa: "Half the fun of raiding is watching everybody try to find them..." Tessa slid her hand onto the spot Scott was holding. "You too."

Summers: Scott snorted. "What did you expect, Lorna. It's Remy"

Remy: He grinned and nudged her with his knee. "Oui..."

Lorna: Lorna let out a great laugh and flicked the spinner. "That's fantastic! Right foot on yellow."

Summers: Scott found himself squatting over someone's - Tessa's le g- knee bent to have a foot on yellow.

Tessa: "I think Cess might have ended up with it..." She slid her foot underneath Lorna to find a yellow spot she could reach. "Have to ask later...by the way, did Rogue ever ask you about the pillow, Remy?"

Remy: "Oui! She thought I was some sorta pervert, thanks t y'all!" He nipped at her hip, it being available, but his hands being occupied. "An' now wit' Bobby gettin' d' other pair? What kinda trouble y' tryin' t' get me into?"

Tessa: Tess chuckled at that one, and at the nip. "Oh, just as much as possible. You'll have plenty of time for payback."

Lorna: "Nah, we just wanted to leave Bobby stranded other than the treat we left." Lorna shook her head a bit.
Eventually she was going to have to talk with Bobby about all of this as far as the underwear went.

Japh: Japh put his wait on his left leg, it wasn't so bad as before. Then he realized something. He couldn't find a yellow, no he did find a yellow, at an unusual spot. "Coming through, yes it's me again, Remy." Japh got his foot between remy's legs.

Remy: He chuckled and shifted a bit. "Little t' d' right..."

Angel: "She thought? Ya mean she didn't know?" Angel giggled.

Lorna: "Remember to wiggle your toes while you're down
there Japh."

Japh: "Whoops, sorry about that," as he shifted and
accidentally nudged....that was not his leg's outline.

Remy: He turned to face Angel, who ended up being startlingly close, almost nose to nose with him. "Non. Rogue was all blushin' an' stuff when she asked about it."

Remy: "Y' jus' teasin' me Japh or y' gonna get settled anytime down dere?"

Angel: "D'awwwww," she snickered, shifting just enough to plant a kiss on Remy's nose and nearly slipping again.

Tessa: "Someone spin, it's a bit compromising here."

Summers: "I agree."

Japh: "Hey, I'm trying, but it's a bit crowded there, tripod." Japh told remy

Lorna: "But I'm enjoying the show so." Lorna gave in and spun. "Right foot red."

Japh: "You're kidding me!" the red spot was further down between remy's legs. "Is there another red my foot can reach?"

Tessa: Tess considered. "hate to disppoint, Scott, but I'm afraid I need the space your leg is in." She shifted a bit and found a spot next to Lorna's hand.

Summers: "I can't move."

Remy: He glanced down at Japh. "Jus' be gentle wit' me." He sassed

Lorna: "Oh God, that's just too much."

Tessa: Tess giggled at Scott and tucked her tongue in her cheek. "That's what they all say."

Angel: Angel had pretty much given up too. There was only one person in this room she really wanted to be playing Twister with anyway.

Summers: "Oh, wait." He put his leg over Remy's and shared the red dot with Japh.

Japh: "Just clench your teeth and take it like a man. You can walk it off afterwards." as Japh unbent his leg and shared the red with Scott.

Remy: "All I know, is if I fall now, I'm gonna be singin' soprano for a week. Which is good motivation, really."

Lorna: "Aw, I'd almost like to hear that."

Remy: "Y're evil, petite. Evil."

Tessa: "Just figured that one out?"

Summers: "Spin!" Scott said, slipping a bit. "I'll be joining you for the week..."

Lorna: Lorna giggled her evil giggle and spun. "Left foot red."

Lorna: "Oh...wait." Lorna spun again. "Right hand blue."

Remy: He reached an arm around Tessa and by Japh, goosing him in the process. Payback.

Summers: "Fuuuck," Scott said, pulling off a backbend to reach it. "Knock me over and I'll kick you."

Tessa: Tessa slid her hand to the other side of Remy, ending up with her face near his. "Well, this is unique."

Remy: He grinned. "I hope not unpleasant."

Tessa: She shook her head. "As if you could be unpleasant with that voice."

Angel: Oh! She could make that! AND it would get her out from under some of Tessa!

Japh: "Hey, hey, watch it. Pant's is green, not blue." He twisted himself even more that he was now completely on his side. "Wow this is uncomfortable"

Summers: "Ha. I'm over half of you guys upside down. That's uncomfortable. Hello, Angel. Nice to see you again."

Lorna: "And noooow." Lorna spun. "Right foot blue...crap guess my ass is going up in the air."

Remy: He just chuckled. "Y' like bein' on top dere Scotty?"

Angel: "Hey, stranger!" She grinned, face to face with him.

Japh: "Slowly, slowly," japh mumbled to himself as he pulled his leg out from under Remy, accidentally tapping there. Then came the cramp, and Japh's leg shot up.

Remy: Remy yelped, and lurched upwards, his head smaking into Scott's with a dull thunk.

Summers: Scott yelled, and collapsed, falling on top of everyone. "Is everyone ok?" He asked after a minute. "Remy? Angel?"

Angel: Her foot on blue was going to get Angel almost out from under Remy too... but luck was not with her tonight.

Lorna: "Gah! Holy." Lorna dissolved into laughter.

Japh: "Ow ow ow ow ow" Japh said, trying to rub at the
cramp. His leg was still stuck between's Remy's

Remy: He groaned a bit. "I've got my face smoshed into someone's breast an' I can' enjoy it...."

Angel: "Fuhn! Uh'm fuhn!"

Tessa: Tessa fell onto Angel, hoping she hadn't bent her wings. "Ohh, that's pleasant." She poked Remy in the side. "Heavier than you look, get off, Angel's suffocating."

Summers: Scott extracted himself fromt he tangle, and started helping people up. He brushed Angel's hair away from her face. "Your wings all right?"

Remy: He pushed up, trying to disentangle himself and still protect his groin. One hit was enough.

Japh: Japh was able to slide his leg out from under there, then rubbed at the right spot. "Hmm...sorry." he cringed a bit.

Angel: Angel untangled herself and scooted back, ruffling her wings and shaking her head. "My hair's ruined!"

Tessa: Tessa rolled off Angel, working her way over to Japh and mussing his hair. "Spectacular exit there, sweetheart."

Lorna: "I think I broke the spinner..." Lorna sat up once she was untangled.

Remy: "Ohhh..." He sat down gingerly. "Y' gonna kiss it better?" he managed to tease, even if it came out a bit strangled.

Summers: "Well, that was fun." Scott said, smoothing Angel's hair down. "You need a trip to the dreaded med lab, Remy?" He grinned. If Remy was teasing, he was fine.

Japh: Heh, why not? "I only kiss privates in private." Japh said. The cramp was slowly going away.

Angel: Angel leaned her head against Scott's shoulder, enjoyig the petting.

Remy: "Non, I'll live. Ain't d' first time I've been sacked. Nothin' terminal."

Summers: "You should stretch your leg out, Japh. Cramps are a bitch." He gave Angel a kiss.

Tessa: Tessa grinned and leaned to Japh's ear. "Are theyr eally privates at this point?" she whispered.

Remy: "So...who won?" he made a face. "I know it wasn't me."

Summers: "Not me."

Angel: "I'm flat, yo!" Angel returned the kiss.

Remy: He laughed at Japh. "Dem girls are corruptin' y', mon ami."

Japh: "Tell me about it. I could swore I used to sit in my room doing nothing all day. Now I sit in my room with two beauties, doing 'nothing' all day."

Tessa: "We are most certainly not 'nothing'!" Tessa smacked Japh lightly on the shoulder, mock indignantly.

Remy: "So who's for ice cream? I'm gonna go get some ice anways. Wanna join me?"

Summers: "I could go for some ice cream." Scot started folding the mat up.

Angel: "I'm always up for ice cream! More up than for Twister, yo!" She got up and helped Scott with the mat.

Japh: "Sorry again about your jewels man." Japh said, rubbing his shoulder.
Summers: "I'll just go put this away." He gave Angel a thank you kiss, and got up.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

OH MAN!!!! LMAO!!!! I LOVED it! excellent job yall!
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone