8/29 Instance: Pet Names

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

to be timelined sometime after Stop Runnin'. same day, please.

Kyle: "Yeah, Fleabitten, okay, here's flea bitten," Kyle was in the hallway, looking in through the doorway. He went down on all fours and scratched himelf like a dog, flicking what he scratched inside the room. "How's that? Now you got fleas too." He slammed the door.

Kyle: Kyle stood up and turned, walking down the hallway.

Rogue: Rogue stopped short in the hall, and cocked her head at Kyle, "Sugah, what are ya doin'?"

Kyle: "Uuuuh...nothing. Are you looking for someone?" Kyle asked.

Rogue: Rogue laughed softly, "Yeah, Ah was lookin' foh Drake. He an' Ah got inta a lil scuffle yestaday an' Ah was wantin' ta apologize." She gave him a small smile, "He 'round?"

Kyle: "Yeah, he's in our room. Is that why he's so pissed off?" Kyle asked.

Rogue: Rogue winced, "Probably." She gave him an apologetic look, "Are ya ok? Ah'm sorry."

Kyle: "Yeah, I'm fine. He's the one that's angry." Kyle gave a look back at the door. "Good luck." He said. "I'm gonna do some running"

Rogue: "Ok, good, Ah'm glad." She gave him a smile, "Have fun on ya run, sugah. Get some exercise foh me, too, will ya?" She chuckled nervously as she stood in front of the door.

Kyle: Kyle smiled at her as he walked past her down the hallway, disappearing around the bend down the stairs.

Rogue: Rogue took a deep breath and held her hand up, hesitating. She finally got up the nerve and laid a light rap against the wood of the door.

Drake: Drake growled sitting up in the bed and going over to the door, as he opened he yelled. "Who the fuck is?" As he opened it.

Drake: "YOU." He said as he stared Rogue right in the face in the doorway and holding up a taloned hand.

Rogue: Rogue gave him a small smile, "Yeah.. Ah thought we could talk. Ah promise Ah won't do anythin'. Ah'm sorry..."

Rogue: "Can Ah... Um.. Can Ah come in?"

Drake: "Grrr...Whatever." He said as turned around and walked back into his room and walked over to his desk and leaned onto it.

Rogue: Rogue walked in behind him and shut the door, "Look, Ah'm really sorry foh what Ah did. An' even though ya probably won't believe me," She chuckled nervously, "Ya have no real reason ta believe me... But Ah won't tell anyone what Ah know. That's a promise."

Rogue: She cleared her throat, "But Ah was hopin that Ah could talk ta you about it.." She took a couple of steps closer to him.

Drake: He held out a sharp talon. "Dont come any closer. Im not gonna let you get close enough to zap my ass again." He said glaring at her. "And theres nothing to talk about, except maybe, why I shouldnt kill you right now." He said with a evil smirk.

Rogue: Rogue took a step back and held up her hands to show she didn't mean any harm, "Ah'm not gonna do it again. An' yeah, ya have every right ta be completely pissed off at me."

Rogue: She sighed and put her hands down, "But even if ya didn't want me to, Ah know ya past now. Ya cain't keep it a secret from me anymore. So if ya want.. Ya can talk ta me about it."

Drake: He growled in his throat. "You dont know shit! Your bluffing." He said pointing his sharp finger at her.

Drake: "And even if there was, why would I talk to you? You tried to kill me!" He said glaring hard at her and taking a step towards, his hands raised.

Rogue: Rogue looked in his eyes, "Ah do know. About ya past. Everythin' ya remember from tha time ya were born up until tha second Ah touched ya, Ah know it all."

Rogue: "An' Ah wasn't tryin' ta kill ya. Ah was tryin' ta prove a point. Ah knew ya wouldn't do anythin' but get a bit dizzy from that light of a touch."

Drake: "Prove it then tell me something about my past." He said with a grin. "And ya did it to prove a point huh? What point? Because Im gonna prove a point that you dont fuck with me, im thinking."

Drake: He took another step back to lean against the desk and folded his arms and glared at her waiting.

Rogue: Rogue got a sad look on her face as she pulled one of Drake's memories out from its corner, "Ah saw ya parents. Ya were comin' back from tha woods, ya had run away when ya heard someone break in."

Rogue: She felt her eyes starting to water some, "Ya walked in an' found ya parents bodies layin' on tha livin' room floor." She blinked back the tears, "Ya were so young. Ah'm so sorry."

Drake: Drake glared at her hard and his eyes dropped to the floor and his hands changed back to normal and slowly sat onto his bed. Then he looked back up at Rogue, his eyes glowing and a little watery. "You....Ever tell anyone and ill slit your throat!" He yelled at her and then looked back down at the floor.

Rogue: Rogue went and sat on his bed a couple of feet down, "Ah won't. Ya have mah word." She chuckled some, "Just think, if someone had mah powers who had a big mouth? Whoo! That'd be interestin'." She looked over at him, "This is why Ah wanted ta talk ta ya. Ah know ya scared, Drake. But this place... It's like a new beginnin'."

Rogue: She bit her lip, "Ah'm from tha streets too."

Drake: "If someone with your powers had a big mouth....they would have been dead long ago." He said with a grin. "And Im not scared of anything, Im not scared of this school or you and your little friends." He said looking her deep in the eyes.

Drake: "And like I would belive you were from the streets." He laughed to himself.

Rogue: Rogue shrugged, "Well, Ah ran away when Ah was 12. It's ya choice whether ya wanna believe me or not, but fact is fact." She took a deep breath, "Ya forget Ah got ya feelin's? Ah know ya scared. Maybe not scared that we'll harm ya. Since ya can obviously take care of yaself. But scared ta trust. If ya trust someone, then they're close enough ta harm ya."

Drake: Drake sighed. "Feelings get you killed skunk head. I found out long ago to get rid of them. And if you get it so much, then why do you keep bothering me!" He said shaking his head.

Rogue: Rogue frowned at him, "'Cause Ah care 'boutcha. Ya seem like ya could be a really great person if ya'd just let go of at least a little bit of ya hard-ass exterior." She chuckled, "Ah could make as many cupcakes as ya wanted...?"

Drake: Drake stood up fast and looked down at Rogue. "Why would you care about me? You dont even know me. Im nothing and I never will be, I just wanna live my life and be left the hell alone!" He said almost growling the words out.

Drake: He shook his head at her. "You couldnt make enough cupcakes to make up for zap me."

Rogue: Rogue looked him in the eyes, "Ya not nothin'. Ya nevah were. Ya a very special person. An' Ah care 'boutcha 'cause ya are a person. An' Ah may not know ya. But Ah basically lived ya live over again foh ya last night. So Ah know ya in that sense."

Drake: "If you lived my life over again, then you know what I say is true and that you should back off before you or someone else gets hurt." He said, no emotion in his voice.

Drake: He just looked back down at the floor and stared sighing to himself.

Rogue: "See, but that's tha tricky part. Ah lived ya life, but Ah ain't ya. An' Ah also know that part of ya, no matter how much ya want ta hide it, wants a friend." She sat on the floor where he was looking and looked up into his face, "Ah could be that friend. Ah think it's only fittin' seein' as how Ah know so much 'bout ya?"

Drake: "Ha, a friend is good for nothing but stabbing ya in the back." He said with a grin. "I found it funny though, that you wanna be my friend, after how much you hated me before and after you attacked me no less." He said looking down at her.

Rogue: She took a deep breath, "Well, Ah'm not sure why either. But Ah know ya need one. An' seein' as how ya don't have anythin' ta hide from me anymore, ya might as well try." She looked in his eyes, "Ah remember when Ah didn't have a friend in tha world. An' Ah remember how hard that was. So Ah guess that's why Ah wanna be ya friend so bad."

Drake: He just sighed and look over at the door and then at the window, as if checking his exits and then looked back down at her. "So what we become friends and im suppose to do what? Forget you attacked me? Go on little picnics with and dance in a field?" He chuckled to himself a little.

Rogue: Rogue smiled and moved back to the bed, "Not exactly. Ah do gotta earn ya trust back." She looked at him, thoughtfully, "What do ya think tha best way ta do that would be?"

Drake: "How the hell would I know?" He said looking at her. "If I could zap you like you did I would of already done it."

Rogue: "An' Ah wouldn't blame ya foh it." She smiled at him, "How are ya feelin' anyway?"

Drake: He brought his hand to his head and rubbed it a little. "I think ill live, Im still thinking over weather or not you will though.”

Drake: He smiled a little at Rogue and turned quickly to look out the window.

Rogue: Rogue smiled at the back of his head, "Ya like tha fact that Ah cared, didn't ya?" She sighed, "Ah remember when Ah got here, Ah felt tha same way. Someone cared about me. A boy, actually. Most boys are afraid of me. Only kissed once since before Ah got here. 'S when Ah manifested mah powers."

Rogue: "If ya want, we can keep up tha charade of hatin' each otha in front of tha others... Ah wouldn't want ya givin' up ya 'hard-ass' front if ya didn't want ta."

Drake: Drake just grinned at her. "Its not a front you smartass, Its just who I am." He laughed a little. He looked her over for a second and then looked down at her gloved hand. "So you gotta wear that all the time, because if you dont, you'll zap em?"

Rogue: Rogue nodded, "Mmhmm." She looked down at her gloves and fidgeted with the seams, "Get's ta be a real burden after a while. But Ah dunno. Ah guess Ah've gotten used ta it. Ah've been wearin' 'em for eight years."

Drake: Drake looked up at the ceiling. "Well that sucks, not being able to touch anyone and shit." He changed his hand to dragon and run his normal hand over the dragon one as he looked at the floor.

Rogue: Rogue smiled at him, "Yeah, but Ah'm workin' with Dr. McCoy ta try an' find basically an on/off switch." She watched him play with his dragon arm, "Do ya like ya powers?"

Drake: Drake just grin to himself. "Of course, there better then any knife ive ever had." He said changing the other to dragon and flicking them together. "I can breathe fire and if I figured it all out, fly. I havent found any use for this though." He said as a tail tapped Rogue on the shoulder. "Im guessing you dont like yours?"

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "Might be foh balance when ya fly. Ya know, Ah can fly, but Ah doubt Ah'd be able ta help ya much, seein' as how Ah don't have wings. But there's at least three otha people here who do have wings an' might be willin' ta help ya."

Rogue: She held her hands in front of her and made a face at them, "Not really. Ah mean, Ah guess Ah got it for a good reason, but so far, it's just a burden."

Drake: Drake shook his head. "I dont need help learning, I could do it fine on my own if I tried." He said with a little smirk to her.

Drake: "Hey you can knock out a person just by touching them. You be great in a bar fight or street fight." He said with a wink to her and laughed.

Rogue: Rogue frowned, "Why haven't ya tried?"

Rogue: She laughed at that, "Ah guess Ah would. But then Ah'd get an awful lot of headaches. More than Ah'm used ta."

Drake: "Ive just lifted myself off the ground at the most a few feet. I dont feel like falling outta the sky and going splat." He said slamming his fist into his open hand.

Drake: "You know your not like any chick ive ever met from the streets or at least like I would imagine one." He said looking at her questionly.

Rogue: Rogue laughed loudly, "Ah wouldn't betcha would feel like doin' that. Or anyone foh that matter." She grinned at him as she composed herself, "Have ya moved any after ya got up those few feet? Or have ya just hovered?"

Rogue: She quirked an eyebrow at him, "Oh yeah? How's that?"

Drake: "I just hover there. Do dangerous to try and move, I'd probably fly into a building." He laughed.

Drake: He looked at her and grinned. "Your more prissy then I would of thought and probably more of a bitch." He said grinning big at her and chuckling a little.

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "Ah doubt ya'd fly inta a buildin', sugah. But if ya want, Ah could go with ya an' move in front of tha buildin' 'fore ya hit it."

Rogue: She tried to make a shocked face, but lost over to giggles, "Ah can be a bit of a bitch, huh?" She grinned at him, "But ya not tha best either, so we're even."

Drake: Drake raised an eyebrow at her. "You really think a little girl like yourself could stop me from hitting a building huh?" He laughed a her.

Drake: He grinned at her. "Yeah but the difference is, I know im an ass and not trying to play fake nice."

Rogue: "Yes, Ah could. Ah got super-strength, darlin'." She did a body-building pose and laughed at herself. She frowned at him, "Ah don't fake it. Unless ya piss me off, Ah'm a peach ta be 'round." She grinned, "Ask anybody.. Well.. except Jean-Paul."

Drake: "Ohhh super strength I better watch it then huh?" He said in a mocking voice, as his hand changed back to normal and reached over and pushed Rogue a little to tease her. "Im sure your little cult group wont say anything bad about you." He grinned at her.

Rogue: Rogue laughed, jokingly put up her fists in a fighting stance and hopped up in front of him, dancing around him, "Put 'em up, put 'em uuuuup."

Drake: He stood up in front of her laughed. "Girl you gonna get yourself hurt."

Rogue: "How much ya wanna bet? If Ah couldn't take ya," She mumbled under her breath 'Yeah right.' "Then mah 'cult followin' sure could!"

Drake: He grinned and hand up a finger waving it back and forth. "Tsk tsk, shouldnt be so cocky." He said as his tail, bated her leg right out from under her.

Rogue: Rogue landed on her rear, "Ooof!" She sat there for a second, staring at him, then hopped back up, grinning. "Ya cheated." She sat back on the bed, "So ya gonna at least try ta be mah friend, then?"

Drake: "Aint no such thing as cheating in the real world, sweet cheeks." He said grinning at her, he sat back down on the bed and looked over at her and sighed deep. "...Fine...but Im not trusting you still." He said looking down back at the floor.

Rogue: Rogue smiled at him, "Thank ya. An' Ah didn't expect ya'd trust me. Trust is somethin' that's earned. An' if ya had any trust in me at all, Ah shattered it last night. But Ah aim ta make it right." She frowned, "Why do ya always look at tha floor? Ya afraid y'all will see somethin' in mah eyes ya don't like? Compassion maybe?"

Drake: He looked over at her. "I do it when I think....and so others cant see my eyes." He sighed. "So now what?"

Rogue: "Why wouldn't Ah want ta see ya eyes?"

Rogue: She smiled, "Now we go downstairs an' Ah teach ya how ta make mah cupcakes. Ya can even lick tha bowl if ya want. Dragon tongue welcome." She frowned at him, "On one condition..."

Drake: "Your eyes give away weekness." He said no emotion in his voice.

Drake: He smirked at her. "And whats that condition?"

Rogue: "Ahh ha! So ya admit ya have 'em then! Well that's a start." She grinned, "Ya gotta be nicer ta Kyle. An' don't spit in his cupcakes. He likes 'em a lot. Ah don't want ya ruinin' mah new found talent."

Drake: Drake crossed his arms. "I admit nothing." He said with a grin. "Ill promise not to spit in them, but other then that, no can do. I hate that little dog bastard, im gonna cook him alive one day I swear."

Rogue: Rogue frowned at him, Baby steps, Rogue. Baby steps. "That's a start at least." She stood up and smiled at him, offering a gloved hand, "Cupcakes then?"

Drake: He looked at her hand for second and then looked back up at her. He started to give her his taloned hand, but stopped and it changed to normal as took her hand. "Umm..ok." He said a little confused.

Rogue: She grinned and pulled him up, sending him flying a few feet forward, "C'mon then. Tha kitchen awaits us!" She opened the door and smiled at him, "Ah think ya really a good guy, Drake. Ya just gotta get down through all ya layers first."

Drake: He looked at her and smirked. "Might not of been lying about a little strength huh?" He said with a smirk. "Uhhh..yeah sure whatever you say skunk head." He said as he lightly poked her in the side.

Rogue: Rogue rolled her eyes, "Ya a lil stinker. Not me." She grinned, "Dragon-breath."
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Heh. Cute. :) It only took me 3 hours of reading it in snips to finish it too! yayz! :P

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

LOL and thats why we love you paws!
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone