8/30 Instance: And Many Happy Returns

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

8/30 Instance: And Many Happy Returns

Post by Slarti »

Timelined around Oct. 11-12…. Before ‘Cook Food, Not Kyle’

Lorna: Lorna smiled to herself as she stepped into the danger room, leaving it empty for now. She took a look at her watch and chewed on her lip slightly apprehensively.

Bobby: A few moments later, Bobby paused outside the door and took a deep breath. Okay. Checking his watch one more time, he keyed the code, but paused to think before he went inside as the ransom note demanded.

Lorna: Lorna flopped down on the floor, leaning against the bag of Bobby's underwear collection behind her. "You were fun gathering anyway." Lorna patted the bag.

Bobby: He slipped inside the door as it slid open, leaning up against the back wall before anything could jump out at him. "You know, we really should just bite the bullet and program it to make the swooshy door noise." He crossed his arms and attempted to look casual.

Lorna: "We really should. It would save us from making the noise." Lorna grinned from her place on the floor. "I believe I have something you need." ...oh for fuck's sake when am I going to learn to not say things like that!

Bobby: "I believe you do," he said after a beat, hoping to God his expression hadn't slipped at that.

Lorna: Lorna let herself laugh, trying to not let on that she just embarrassed herself. "Well here they all are...I think anyway."

Lorna: "What did you think of what we left you?"

Bobby: "My Transformers boxers better be in there, because you can't find those just anywhere." He put on a cheeky grin. "Y'know, if I'd known you liked the red ones that much, all you had to do was ask. I'm sure I have the headband around somewhere if you wanted that too."

Lorna: "The Transformers boxers were quite nice." Lorna nodded after checking that they were in fact in there.

Lorna: "Er..." Well, cheeky little bugger. I should be cheeky back.... "Heh, could re-enact the picture."

Bobby: "Oh, but I like what you did in the pictures you strung around. Cess's work?" He looked around the empty room. "I'm surprised your whole posse isn't here... nice work on the flag too, by the way."

Lorna: "Yeah, Cess does good work. I think she really captured something in these." Lorna looked at the ones she still had left.

Lorna: "Oh I thought that I would be nice and give yours back without any more torture. You did get some interesting treats already after all."

Lorna: Lorna made a face at the flag mention. "It was a bad thing to get but they do take to the breeze nicely."

Bobby: "Brave ladies to go where I'm sure no other women have gone before there," he chuckled, sliding his hands into his jean pockets.

Bobby: "Well, I feel special then. Oh yeah, treats.... you know, pink isn't really my color, but a thong is surprisingly comfortable."

Lorna: Ooh...mental image. Lorna pushed it aside for the moment, not wanting to blush. "I'm glad you enjoyed them."

Bobby: "Oh, I didn't even think about it! You probably want those back, yeah?" He raised his eyebrows in questioning innocence.

Lorna: "Somebody might..." Lorna was having a very difficult time looking innocent now.

Bobby: "Well, hey then, this'll just take a second." He pulled his hands from his pockets and popped the top button on his jeans.

Lorna: Wow..wait...what?! Lorna's eyebrows were up, possibly as high as they could go.

Lorna: Also, she was quite incapable of speech.

Bobby: "Gotcha." That was an adorable stunned expression she was wearing. He winked and pulled the bright pink thong from his pocket. "Do I even want to know who this belongs to?"

Lorna: "Well I already mentioned to Remy that he might want to see you about getting those back..."

Lorna: Okay, time to get my face back under my control...

Bobby: "Remy. Why didn't I guess that by the pink?" He laughed and parked himself crosslegged on the floor a calculated distance from her. Don't freak out.

Lorna: Lorna just shook her head and giggled. "Yeah, we actually hit his place first. TJ caught us and nearly came at us with this plastic bat."

Lorna: "Caught me twirling his tighties around in the salad tongs."

Bobby: "Ha! That's awesome. Salad tongs, eh? Did you think you'd get cooties?" He laughed, stretching the thong out and flicking it at her.

Lorna: "Well we did intend to go to scar-Ah!" Lorna tried to dodge the thong but it got tangled up in her hair. "Oh. You're going to get it." Lorna reached into the bag and armed herself, firing.

Bobby: "You're pelting me with my own underwear?" He caught it, unable to stop laughing. "Aha! So I get them back one at a time?"

Lorna: "Exactly!" Lorna fired the Transformers off at him, fighting to aim while she laughed.

Bobby: The robots pasted him in the face. "Ahhh, there you are!" He addressed the boxers, ducking again as she hit him with more.

Lorna: Okay, this was a whole lot of fun. Lorna cackled gleefully as she just pelted the underwear towards him.

Lorna: Soon though the bag was emptied and Bobby's underwear was scattered through the room.

Bobby: He'd given up after a while and fallen over dramatically backward. "Uggggh.... I think you got me good."

Bobby: Sitting up, and suddenly at a loss for words....wow, this has gotta be the weirdest thing ever.... he started gathering up what he could reach.

Lorna: "Oh dear. I think we've made a mess." Lorna looked around at the chaos and went to help gather as well.

Lorna: Lorna waited until Bobby's back was to her before flicking the red pair at his backside.

Bobby: He turned and grabbed them, chuckling a little bit as he got to his feet and snatched the bag from her. "I'm not walking back to my room juggling all this. I do have my dignity after all."

Lorna: "Well, some of it anyway. I've yet to tell you how many people've now see your 'unmentionables'." Lorna kicked up her fake innocence again before putting her handful in the bag.

Bobby: "Eh, that's okay, as you know, I never had that much anyways." He looked around the room, making sure they were all accounted for, including the red pair still in his hand.

Lorna: "Oh I'm sure you have a good bit of dignity." Lorna fought the temptation to pat his head. "You just hide it better than others."

Bobby: "Oh, I'm expert at hiding it. I'm actually so dignified you'll never see it." He cracked a grin, working on keeping things light. This was so much better than fighting.

Lorna: Lorna grinned right back. "Yep, you're a real professional, Bobby Drake."

Bobby: He laughed, looking down before he did something stupid. Quit while you're ahead. Something caught his eye in the bag.

Bobby: "Yeeeeah, you know, I really don't want these." He fished the pink thong loose and tossed it back at her. "Have fun returning those to Remy."

Lorna: "So I'm the underwear delivery girl now?" Lorna smirked and held up the thong for inspection. "Yeah, I'll run them to him. I'm sure he misses them."

Lorna: Lorna pocketed the thong and looked back up at Bobby. "If you find any of them to be missing let me know. I'll track them down."

Bobby: "Oh, I think you're the reigning underwear queen now," he said, noticing the red ones still in his hand. "Will do..."

Bobby: "You know what? You keep these too." He flicked them at her with a slow wink. "They look better on you than they ever did on me anyways."

Bobby: Backing away a few steps before she could react, he grinned and left, making the sound effect for the door.

Lorna: Lorna blinked, not reacting for a moment even after the door was swooshed close. She looked down at the red briefs in her hand and they looked up at her amusingly as usual. "Well...sort of weird." Lorna took a moment again before shrugging and heading out.

[Edited on 31-8-2007 by Slarti]