8/31 Instance: The High Factor

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Date: not so sure, anytime before tomorrows game

Ok, here it was. The mal. Alex really hated that place, always crowded, always loud. But if your girlfriend wants you to buy stuff for her, you go and do it...too bad he had forgotten which stuff exactly...

It's HER fault, she shouldn't have sat on my lap and kissed me while telling me!...damn, she's sooo hot...Wait! Concentrate!

Rogue looked around, "So what are we doin' again?"

Kyle looked around him. This place was waaaay bigger then the mall he went to back home. Way more people too. Way more sound and smells.

"Well, I'm supposed to buy toiletries for Meggan, but I..." ...was too horny to listen... "...uhm, I've lost her note. So I've got that idea of asking Kyle to help me with sniffing at her handkerchief and find the right shop and stuff for me...wait, what are you two doing here?" He pointed at her and Tessa.

Rogue shrugged, "Shoppin' Ah guess."

Tessa shrugged. "I came to get out of the mansion. Really don't have a particular purpose."

Scratching his head, he managed an only slightly bewildered smile. Those two weirded him out..."Well, anyways, I guess you two can help, right? I mean, you are girls after all...Aaaannnd...no, that was also...on the note..."

Rogue nodded, "Ah wouldn't mind helpin' Ah guess. But it might be funny ta watch ya try an' figure it out on ya own..."

Kyle stared back a small child who kept staring at him as the boy was dragged past them by his mother.

"Well, anyways..." So I'm your afternoon TV replacement? Nice, I guess... "Kyle? I've got this, can you find the stuff that's on it for me? Please?" He showed Kyle one of Meggan's handkerchiefs.

"Okay." Kyle nodded as he said it. He took the hankerchief and looked at it. He remembered he still had Laura's bloody hankerchief somewhere. He took a couple smells. "Smells pretty." Kyle commented.

Tess felt a smirk turn up the corner of her mouth. "Well, that's one way to figure it out."

"Well, she is pretty, so thanks." He smiled at Kyle.

Kyle lifted his head up in the air and smelled. Nothing here. "Is there places that sells the stuff around here? There's too many smells around me."

"Uhm, no idea. The last time I was here I was...slightly occupied..." Batshit crazy... "Girls?"

Rogue shrugged, "Ah've never been here. But we should look for some kinda bath or body store probably."

"You could probably find all sorts of perfume stores in the directory."

"Ok, to the directory then!" Pointing forward and walking over to it was one motion.

Kyle followed Alex. He is a weird one. Kyle thought. He suddenly turned and sniffed a bit too close to a woman walking by. She gave him a look as she walked faster away.

Tess followed him and scrolled her finger down the list of store names under the title "Fragrance". She pointed to a number on the map above. "There's one, it looks to be about in the middle of them all. Why don't you start there?"

Rogue followed and looked over the map, "The Body Shop? Ok, so where' the 'you are here' thing?" She found it and pointed in a direction, "It's this way."

First he nodded at Tessa. "We've got a plan..." Then Rogue talked. "...Or not...Which one is better?" His eyes wandered from one girl to the other, the arms opened wide in a helpless gesture.

Rogue laughed, "Ah don't care, sugah. Anywhere's a good place ta start."

"Let's just get the closest one, people here keeps giving me weird looks."

"Oh, really Kyle? I'm sorry." He turned his head around a bit. Yes, weird looks. "The Body Shop then?" Tessa got an apologetic look from him because he had decided against her choice.

Rogue shrugged and headed the way she pointed, "Sure."

"Body Shop sounds good." She headed after Rogue.

Kyle followed Rogue. From time to time he would pick up a scent that smelled like the one from the hankerchief, but then it would either turn out as a tiny bit different, or the woman wearing wearing it would just walk faster past them.

Alex just followed Kyle's every turn. Good that I know he's searching for a smell, otherwise I'd have to worry about him sniffing up women's skirts...

Tessa almost laughed at Kyle's snifing around women, but it reminded her of Cessily and her perfume. "Do you know what scent meggan likes other than this one, Alex?"

"Uhm...it's a bit like lemon, very fresh and it tickles in the nose whenever I kiss her neck..." He went a bit red at that statement.

Rogue stopped in front of the store, "Here it is!" She turned to Kyle, "Work ya nose's magic, sugah!"

"So..." His head poked into the store. "This it?"

Rogue nodded in response to Alex, "Apparently so. 'S what tha sign said outside."

"Uhm...ok..." He entered the room too. There was a woman, she sprayed some perfume into the air and walked through it. Interesting...

Kyle's twitched his nose as he walked closer to the shop. The smells were overbearing. The minute he stepped inside he could list atleast six different fruits from the scents. And then there were the ones that smelled like flowers too.

"Gimme a second." Kyle started with the left side of the room, and moved from one tester to another. None on this side, then he moved to the shelves in the middle of the room.

He was getting a bit woozy from the smells, then he stoppe at the fifth tester on the shelf. One of the store clerks eyed him.

Tess looked around at the names of the bottles, before she noticed Kyle at the shelf, sniffing at a tester. "You find it, Kyle?"

"I think so," he took the hankerchief and smelled into it. "No, Meggan's is sweeter."

The woman went away, and he picked up flacon she had been using. Cellular Excess by Naomi Campebell? Huh... He held out the flacon in front of his face and wanted to try it out. So he pressed down...and sprayed the stuff right into his eyes... "SHIT!"

Rogue whipped her head around to Alex, "Ya ok?!"

"Awww, damn..." He winked heavily. "I've...urgh...I've held the flacon the wrong way, I guess." He held out his hands and tried to walk, findin water or something like that. "A towel please?"

"What happened?" Tess looked at Alex and the sprayer, and put the situation together. stupid boy. She set her hand on his shoulder and steered him away from the wall of scent. "Come on, let's get you to a sink, it'll wash out...."

Rogue laughed and brought him some paper towels she found, "Here."

Reaching further out, he finally got hold of some cloth. He bowed down and rubbed his face into it. "It's ok, Rogue, I think I've got something." He looked up...and right into the face of an angry lady. And she had a good reason to be angry, he just had cleaned his face in her cleavage...

Kyle watched Alex squirm in pain, then turned back to the shelves. He stared at the bottles for a moment. Then smiled, giving a little chuckle as the bottles moved like they were underwater.

Rogue's eyes went wide, "Uh, Ah have no idea who that is.." She turned away from Alex and found Kyle, "Hey sugah. Any luck?"

"In a minute" Kyle went on with the smelling. First the smells were overbearing, but now he started enjoying this. Kyle got one that smelled like the sweetest thing on the planet. God he loved this.

Tess poked Rogue in the shoulder, pointing at Kyle's dreamy expression. "I think he's enjoying himself a little more than anyone should be in a perfume store."

Rogue grinned, "Ah'm thinkin' ya right..." She stepped over in front of Kyle, "Hey sugah?" She waved her hand in front of his face to see what his reaction would be.

"Uhm, sorry lady...I'm...the perfume...the flacon, you know?" But his attempts to explain the situation were in vain, he received a slap and the lady angrily stomped away. "...Thanks?..." Then he turned over to Kyle, looking at a weird scene unfolding in front of his red and swolen eyes.

Kyle saw a blue blob appear in front of him, then it formed into a hand, he followed the hand and registered the noise that came from Rogue. "Yeah," he smiled with a little laughter behind it, "I'm getting close, just a few more." He turned back to the next tester.

Kyle saw a blue blob appear in front of him, then it formed into a hand, he followed the hand and registered the noise that came from Rogue. "Yeah," he smiled with a little laughter behind it, "I'm getting close, just a few more." He turned back to the next tester.

Rogue dissolved into a bout of giggles as she walked back over to Tessa, "Oh yeah. He's definetely enjoying himself."

"He is...getting close?...Maybe we should get him away from here?" I don't want him ejaculating all over Passion Fruit by...who is Marylin Manson?

Rogue grinned at Alex and rolled her eyes, "Not enjoyin' himself like that. Ah think he's gettin' high off tha scents."

"But, isn't that like public offense?"

"Maybe?"

"We might get arrested..."

Kyle got to a scent that smelled a bit on the adult side. The smell triggered his brain and made him feel hot under the coller. The scent next to this one smelled familiar.

"Maybe we need a bucket of cold water?"

"Heyw wai think I foun it." Kyle checked with the hankerchief and smelled the fragrance again. "Hmm...yeah" he was laughing now.

"OH, great!" Alex smiled widely upon Kyle's words. Added to his swolen eyes this made him look like a rabid lunatic. "You're the shit!"

Kyle started tapping at the bottle and scratched a little at the empty box next to it. He was holding on to the shelf for balance.

Rogue giggled, "Great, let's get ya outta here." She turned to Alex, "Buy what ya need an' meet us outside tha store?" She went over to Kyle and started to usher him away.

Noding at Rogue, he went and got the bottle Kyle had found. Some body lotion...Maybe she lets ME put it on her if I'm lucky?... He went over to the cashier, his grin even wider...which made the woman behind the desk step back.

"One please."

Kyle felt him being pulled away from the fun stuff. The noise became louder as they went out of the shop. There were so many thing moving past him, so many colourful blobs.

Rogue walked over to a bench and sat down, pulling Kyle gently next to her, "Ya ok?"

After leaving the shop (and a cashier woman sighing in relief), he walked up to his friends. The girls were taking care of Kyle, good.

"How is he? I want to thank him. Wait..." He went through is pcokets. "I've got something to thank him for his help...where did I leave it?..."

Kyle laid back staring up to the high ceiling of the place. There were beuatiful forms suspended in teh air, and pictures painted on the ceiling looked so pretty. "Maim good" he giggled.

"Ah! There!" He pulled out a cherry lolipop and reached it over to his friend. "Sure it's good. You did a great job!"

Rogue giggled again at Kyle, "Havin' fun?"

Tessa shook her head at Kyle's slurred speech, and patted his head. "You are the onyl boy I know who'd actually enjoy shopping for perfume. We ought to take you with us more often."

"Sweety" he laughed and grabbed the lollipop. He had some difficulty getting the wrapper of it, until he just scratched it off with his claws. He popped it in his mouth and grinned at Tessa.

"See? I knew he'd like it!" He grinned at the girls.

"Oh, sure, give the boy a sugar high too. You're responsible for him when we get back to the mansion."

"Uuuuhhh...he is a bit hyper, isn't he?...May-...maybe we should get him a leash? Only for the way home...We don't want him to run in front of a car, right?"

Tess smiled for the first real time in a few days. "Only if it's got lollipops on it."

Rogue grinned, "Y'all ready then?"

"Lollipop leash...sounds a bit kinky...but yeah, I'm good I think..."

Kyle just laid back on the bench, then looked back up to the ceiling, flipping the loillipop's stick up and down with his mouth. He slowly moved and fell over, head ending on Rogue's lap. He still played with the lollipop as if nothing happened.

Rogue jerked some but started to laugh, "Ah think there's a new meaning for lap dog now."

"Maybe you should rub his belly?" I'd LOVE to see what happens then...

Rogue grinned up at Alex then did as he suggested.

Kyle's foot actually started kicking a little as he giggled so hard that the lollipop fell out of his mouth on the floor.

"Oh, shame...Should we buy him a new one?"

Kyle rolled over, in search of his lollipop, then fell face first on the floor. "Ow" came the mumbled sound between his face and tiles.

Tess grimaced when she heardthe face and floor connect. "Oooh...ouch. You okay, Kyle?"

Alex crouched down and patted Kyle's head. "Come on big boy, we've got to head home."

Kyle didn't catch what Tessa asked, all he could think of when he looked up was the sweet on a stick lying in front of him. He wanted to grab it, but his arms were under his body. "Just a little longer" he said putting his head on the floor and closing his eyes.

Noticing the boy's eyes on the lolli, he ruffled his hair. "Sorry, but you know the ten second rule. I'll get you a new one."

Damn, I hope if Meggan and I should have kids one day they're as easy as him...less into sniffing up women's skirts, though.

Rogue smiled at Kyle falling asleep on the floor, "C'mon, sugah. Hop up."

She stooped down and pulled him to his feet, "Let's go get ya a new sucker an' we'll go home, ok?"

"Urgh, I think we'll first have to get him to Annie..." Alex pointed at Kyle's nose, where a string of blood was progressing downwards.

Rogue scrunched up her face at the blood, "Not pretty... But he has a healin' factor. So he should be ok."

Kyle felt himself being lifted up. He stood looking around. Things were slowly getting into focus, but he was still very much sleepy. He looked at Alex pointing to his nose, then wiped at it, looking at the red stains on his hand.

He wiped again, but the blood was already dried on his upper lip. He gave a yawn.

"Well, ok, but what if it got reattached the wrong way? It looks a bit weird..."

"What flavor do ya want foh ya new sucker?" She looked up at Alex, "Ah dunno, Ah nevah thought about that..."

"Let's buy his lollipop on the way out and then get back to the mansion asap, ok?"

"I think Annie might want us to get him to her sooner rther than later, by the look of his nose..."

Kyle looked at Rogue, "Llllllemon" he smiled. He sounded different, nasally even.

"Lemon it is, let's go."
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

LMAO! Omg Kyle is so fricken cute.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.