8/31 Instance "Pumpkin Antics"

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

To be timelined current time.

Talia: Talia lined up a few pumpkins on the newspaper she'd laid out on the table. It'd been a few years since she'd actually carved one. The last time she'd really done much with a pumpkin it involved fireworks in the desert...

Sean: Sean swaggered into the room...a cigarette still clutched in his mouth," Well hello there my azure goddess."

Talia: There were a few on the counter, and more on the floor. She'd told Xavier she wanted some, and he bought like..a shitload. She saw the irish guy come in and gave him a little wave. "Hey."

Sean: "What are we upto here now," Sean said as he walked past her lightly flipping her hair as he passed.

Kitty: Kitty hummed to herself as she opped open the oven door and put the tray of pumpkin seeds in to dry and roast. Yummy! She looked up as some guy walked in. "Hello. TJ,
I can make pumpkin pies with some of these!"

Sean: Sean noticed the girl by the oven and smirked slightly as he turned to her,"Well hello there and what is your name dearheart."

Talia: "Yeah?? Well we have like...a ton!"

Cessily: Cessily slowly opened the kitchen door and peeked into the room. She looked around at the people present and smiled a small smile as she noticed TJ and Kitty. "Hey." She said as she walked in, hands folded in front of her.

Kitty: "Kitty. You are?"

Sean: Sean smirked as he took her hand and kissed the top of it, "Name's Sean....but my friends call me Banshee," Sean said allowing his brogue to be as evident as possible."

Cessily: "Pumpkins? What are you guys up to? Making a lot of pumpkin pie?"

Talia: "Xavier went nuts. How many pumpkins do you need to make a pie??" She smiled as she pulled a small pumpkin out of the pile. Ooo that would be Johnny's!!

Sean: Sean noticed Cessily and thought to himself, "Well isn't this son of the emerald isle the luckiest man on earth."

Talia: "She's making pie," TJ told Cess. "I'm carving some. It's Johnny's first halloween and he needs to have a pumpkin!!"

Cessily: "Can I help a little?" She asked, standing by the table. "I'd like to do something."

Kitty: "Ah! Aren't those the things that fly around screaming?" she dimpled at him, and turned to check her spiced mulled apple juice simmering on the stove. It was almost ready! She added another cinnamon stick.

Sean: "Well in Irish myth yes...my errr abilities being what they are it made sense...just ask me cousin Terry."

Talia: "Yeah, you can totally help!" she told Cess, handing her a knife. "I havent done this since I was like...13? I think you just cut it?"

nathan: Nathan walked into the kitchen and stopped, blinking at the bright orange. Wow. Lots of pumpkins, and he didn't know anyone. He smiled as he cafefully made his way to the fridge for a soda, "Hey, everyone."

Sean: Sean nodded slightly at the other guy who entered the room, "How's it hanging."

Kitty: "Like, um, what's your power then?" Kitty asked, scooping pumpkin guts into a blender and set it to puree.

Talia: She watched Kitty scooping out guts. "Oh...ew...I guess we have to do that too..."

Cessily: "Oh, hey." She gave Nathan a little smile. "You're Nathan, right? Saw you in class a few times." She took the knife from TJ, giving it a look.

Sean: "I can emit screams that can disorient and disable...isn't that right Cess?"

Sean: "And your powers dear?" Sean said giving her a lacivious look

nathan: "Yeah, I am. So, what's with all the pumpkins?"

Talia: "It's halloween, duh," she told Nathan, smiling. "We gotta get ready!!"

Cessily: "Uhm... yeah... totally." She nodded at Sean and put the knife down. "My family and I have done this every year, until... well, and then I did it at my grandparents home. I won't need the knife, by the way." She smiled and held up her hand,
transforming one finger into a blade.

Talia: "I gotta get costumes too! What do-" she stopped, watching Cess transform her hand. "Wow..that's so crazy!"

Sean: Sean cocked an eyebrow at Cess, "Now that's kinda sexy," Sean laughed off.

Cessily: "Crazy... indeed, but very practical. I'm the walking talking Swiss army knife." She chuckled to herself.

Sean: "Really now then I might have use for you," Sean said as he pulled a bottle of White Zinfandel out of his bag,"If you please," he said as he extended the bottle to Cess.

Cessily: "Oh... yeah, well, lemme see." She took the bottle from Sean. "Never done this before." She chuckled again, then held up a finger and concentrated.

Talia: She began to cut through the top of the small pumpkin, finally getting it loose enough to pull off. "Oh...ew! This is way goopier than I remember!"

Cessily: It took her moment to produce something resembling a corkscrew, then proceeded to push it into the cork, carefully pulling it out. "Ha, there you go." She smiled and handed the
open bottle back.

Kitty: "Oh..." Kitty said as she checked the recipe. "This is sooo complicated and I've just messed up!" She emptied the mush into the sink. She looked around. nobody was really watching. She snuck to the pantry and took out some pre-tinned pumpkin pie filling.

nathan: "Ah." He took a sip of the soda, watching them scoop out the pumpkins. "Can I help?"

Sean: Sean took the bottle and grabbed a couple glasses from the cabinet...he poured two glasses and handed one to Cess, "Here ye go my metallic minx."

Sean: "Anyone else want one," Sean said as he looked over
the other attractive females in the room.

Talia: Talia looked at the wine. "Um...maybe I'll have a little bit..."

Sean: Sean smiled slyly as he poured half a glass for Talia," That enough?"

Cessily: Cessily gave him a look at the word 'minx', but took the glass with a small smile. "Thank you." She gave a nod.

Kitty: Happily singing, with a small dance, she 'scooped' the stuff from the tins into a big mixing bowl, adding just enough extra spices and seasonsings to make it a bit more tasty, then mixed it all up, and poured it into the previously made pie crusts (made from scratch). "Now all I have to do is wait for the oven to be free!" She steathily hid the tins int he recyclable bin, and shook her head at Sean. "No, thank you."

Sean: Sean took a sip of wine as he grabbed a decent sized pumpkin and swaggered over to Cess setting his pumpkin down near her's and grabbing a knife," So what design are ye goin for?"

Talia: She took the glass with a thanks, and sipped. Hmm, well, it was sweet. And pink!

Talia: She took another sip, then went back to scooping goop. Ewwwww!

nathan: Nathan worked on scooping the guts out of the pumpkin. This was kinda nasty.

Cessily: She sipped on her wine, then put the glass down and took a pumpkin. "Well, I just go ahead and improvise. Let's see what comes out of it." She cut through the top with her finger blade.

Kitty: "Well, looks like you've, like, got the carving under control!" She grinned at TJ 'ick' face, pushing the trashcan closer so everyone could toss the guts.

Talia: Scooping a big gob out, she went to the garbage can and missed, hitting her foot. "Ahhhh!!! EW it's on my foot!!!"

Sean: Sean skillfully sliced open the top of the pumpkin and began to scoop out the guts,"This is like closing up the Cauldron of Dagdha on 2 quid pint night."

Cessily: "Hey, we can always need more help, Kit." She smiled at her. "We have enough pumpkins."

Rogue: Rogue walked down the hall towards the kitchen wondering if some of Remy's gumbo was left. She opened the door and stopped. Lots more people than she expected. "Hey y'all." And pumpkins? "What are y'all doin'?"

Talia: She lifted her foot to one of the stools by the counter, waving her arm toward Kitty. "Oh god, I need a napkin!!!!"

Sean: Sean turned and flashed his pearly whites at Rogue, "Well hello there my magnolia blossom...we're carvin up pumpkins..why don't you grab one and set yourself up right here next to me," Sean said as he patted the stool nexto him.

Cessily: "Oh, hey Rogue." She waved. "We're carving pumpkins." She giggled. "And TJ is making a mess out of herself."

Kitty: "Oh, no. I don't carve." Kitty pulled some kitchen towels off the roll and handed them to TJ. "It's just pumpkin..."

nathan: "Hey Rogue." Yay! Someone he knew!

Kitty: "Rogue!" She waved, grinning.

Talia: She noticed Rogue coming in, but ignored her, taking the towels from Kitty. "Yeah, but it's cold and goopy and gross! And sticky!!" She wiped her foot off as best she could.

Rogue: Rogue laughed and waved at everybody, "Ah'd love ta carve a jack-o-lantern! Halloween's mah favorite holiday. An' this is one of tha reasons!" She picked out a pumpkin and sat down next to Sean, "Where are tha carvin' knives?"

Talia: Her foot as clean as she could manage, she headed back to the table and the little pumpkin. Only a littl bit of goopy stuff left. She gently but quickly scooped the remainder out. Now....face....how to carve the face?

Sean: Sean grabbed one off the counter and handed it to Rogue, "Here ye go."

Kitty: Kitty pointed on her way to the large pot on the stove. She wafted some of the steam. "Ooooh! This smells so good! It's still got like, ten minutes, though!"

Sean: Sean finally finishes the scooping and dumps the last of it into the trashcan, "Finally...thought the bloody thing would never get cleaned out."

Cessily: Cessily transformed her hand into a sharp spoon and began scooping the guts out, putting them into the nearby bowl. "Ooh, that's smells delicious, Kit." She gave her an innocent smile. "May I try when they're done?"

Rogue: "Thank ya, sugah." She started carving a hole in the top and looked over at the stove, "What are ya cookin'?"

Kitty: "Spiced mulled Apple Juice! Perfect for cold, windy days like today!" She glanced out the large window, and wriggled her toes in her fluffy thick socks. "Brrrr!"

Sean: Sean switches his grip on the knife and begins to meticulously carve out peices here and there on the pumpkin...with an almost artistic flair.

Talia: "Ooo that sounds good!!" She began to cut little slits in the pumpkin, trying to figure out eyes. Hmm....why was this so hard?

Rogue: Rogue smiled, "That sounds great! Hey, have yall ever had roasted pumpkin seeds?"

Kitty: "Yep!" Kitty pointed to the oven. "Making them right now from the first two pumpkins!"

Kitty: "So we can snack while we finish the rest, you know." She gave Rogue a wink.

Rogue: "Awesome! How much longer on 'em?" She finally finished with the circle she was cutting and pulled the top off with pumpkin strings hanging down, "Ah love this part..."

Talia: Her tongue stuck out of the corner of her mouth as she carved the little eye holes, then moved on to the nose. It was supposed to be a baby pumpkin, but like....looked like any other pumpkin...

Cessily: Cessily removed the rest of the guts. She looked at the now hollow pumpkin, trying to figure out what to do next. That part usually came naturally to her, but her mind just blanked.

Sean: Sean continued to meticulously carve out little slits here and there...he stopped and took a sip of wine and looked over at Rogue, "Looks like ye be quite the pumpkin expert."

Kitty: "Fifteen more minutes. I like, totally just put them in before you came in."

Cessily: "Snacking sounds lovely..." She raised her head to smile at Kitty. "I can't wait."

Talia: "I never had the seeds..." she said, going to carve a mouth. How to make this look babyish...

Rogue: Rogue grinned at Sean, "Ah do love a good pumpkin carvin'." She looked up at Kitty, "Oh great! Ah cain't wait!"

nathan: He picked out a design to carve on the pumpkin. Food sounded nice.

Rogue: She looked around for the trashcan, hopped up and pulled it a little closer so she could aim better. She got a large spoon and sat back down, scooping out the guts with a wide grin.

Kitty: "Mmmhhhmmm!" She agreed, rooting around for those cute glass mugs. she pulled a step ladder over and climbed up, wriggling as she moved around other cups and mugs.

Sean: "I can see that," Sean said with a smile as he continued to work on his pumpkin.

Talia: Her eyes widened, coming up with an idea. She stood to reach into her back pocket, a pacifier always finding a place there. She cut a little hole in the mouth area, then stuck it in. Perfect!!

Cessily: Cessily sighed at her pumpkin. Damn thing. She poked her knife-finger into it to carve out an eye, wondering where her creativity had gone to. Come on, girl, have some fun.

Sean: Sean smiled seeing Talia sticking a pacifier into her pumpkin, "Real cute there TJ."

Cessily: The pacifier in the pumpkins mouth brought a smile to her face. "Aww, TJ, that is too cute. Is that for Johnny?"

Rogue: "So what's everybody carvin'?"

Talia: She smiled, holding her pumpkin up to look at it. "Thanks!"

Kitty: "Aha! Found them! I remembered seeing them for the eggnog last year!" She gathered the mugs down to the sink and started rinsing them. "Awww! How cute! Johnny'll love
it!"

Talia: She turned to Cess. "Yeah, it's Johnny's first halloween pumpkin!!" Oooo she was taking SO many pictures today!!

Rogue: Rogue smiled at the sight of the Johnny pumpkin and the thought of Johnny seeing it, but decided not to say anything to TJ. She could ask Remy if she could see pictures later...

Sean: "Almost done just give me a moment here," Sean said as he sliced a few more slits off the pumpkin,"A ha finished," Sean said as he brushed some stray pumpkin off," So does anybody know where I can get a candle."

Cessily: "Aww, he'll love it so much, I'm certain. I'm so looking forward to taking pictures of you all in costumes and of the decoration. Oh, we have to do really nice decorations, no?"

Rogue: Rogue scooped the last bit of goop out and tossed it into the trashcan. She got up and turned the water on at the sink with her elbow. She washed and dried her hands, then slid her gloves on before settling back onto her stool and looking her pumpkin over, trying to get an idea.

Talia: "Yeah, we do!! I still need to get a costume for Johnny!! I dont have one for me either..." she put the pumpkin down smiling at it.

Kitty: Gathering special supplies for each mug, she started ladling in the apple juice, grinning. She looke din the oven - they looked ready. She took the seeds out, and put them on a cooling rack she'd all ready set up. Whent hey were cool enough, she put them in a bowl. "Dig in everyone!"

nathan: "What kind of costume?" he asked as he carved the pumpkin.

Rogue: She finally decided what she was going to do as Kitty dumped the seeds into a bowl. She grinned and scooped up a small handful, popping a couple in her mouth. "So good..."

Cessily: "Woo! Awesome, Kitty!" She grinned as she stood up heading over to her. "Oh, yes, Johnny totally needs a costume. Hmm, that smells so good, Kit!"

Kitty: "I'm not sure of what I'm going as. Mom said she'd made me an exact copy of Arwen's dress when she and Aragorn get together at the end of the third movie! So, I like, will probably do that."

Sean: Sean scooped his pumpkin under his arm and went over to the cabinet looking for a candle. After a few minutes of fiddling around he finally found a candle,"Finally....ok everyone prepare to be amazed."

Talia: "I dunno....I never had to put together a costume for a baby before. Or a boy.....except I guess when I made Remy be a girl. Maybe like....a pirate or something??"

Rogue: Rogue turned the pumpkin until she found a good spot and started carving a small area down at the bottom.

Cessily: "Oh, wow!" She beamed at Kitty. "That will look so lovely on you. And you need cute little elf ears too, then!"

Kitty: "Oh! My mom could totally whip up a Captain Jack Sparrow costume for him!"

Sean: Sean walked over to one end of the room and placed the candle inside after lighting it with his zippo. He then turned out the lights and revealed to the crowd his creation...A rendering of Stonehenge complete with a banshee floating above the standing stones.

Rogue: "Ah have no idea what Ah'm gonna go as... Ah'm normally so prepared for Halloween. It kinda caught me off guard this year."

Kitty: Kitty smiled and poked her ears. "Mom's best friend is like a makeup artist in hollywood, so I'll have those, too! Oh, wow! That's amazing, Sean! What is it?"

Talia: She giggled at Kitty. "Really?? Baby Jack Sparrow?? Oh my god thats SO CUTE!"

Rogue: "Wow, that's pretty awesome, Sean!"

Cessily: "Captain Johnny Sparrow? That's wonderful. He already got the looks and the charms. Perfect."

Sean: "Heh I aim to impress," Sean said as he turned back on the lights and blew out the candle.

nathan: "I dunno what I'm going to be either," he shrugged.

Sean: "I've got quite the costume...but it will have to be a surprise." Sean said with a smirk.

Talia: "Wow," she looked to Sean's pumpkin. He was like..an artist!

Cessily: "Oh, wow." She looked at Sean's creation wide eyed. "That's really amazing. You have talent."

Talia: She put the baby pumpkin aside, grabbing a bigger one. On to Mommy pumpkin.

Rogue: Rogue popped out the pieces of the pumpkin and tossed them, then turned the pumpkin to the opposite side and started carving a bigger section.

Sean: "More than you know....yet," Sean said smiling

Cessily: Cessily sat back at the table, staring at the pumpkin again. This was frustrating.

Kitty: "What's wrong Cessily?" Kitty asked, stepping closer to her roomie. "You've like, been so sad recently."

nathan: He glanced at Sean's pumpkin. It was really good.

Sean: Sean noticed Cessily's frustration and walked over to her placing one hand on her shoulder,"Don't get all flustered lass...here let me show you something that might help."

Cessily: Cessily smiled at Kitty. "Yeah... it's..." She leaned over to her and said in a low, thick voice. "Tessa... dumped me."

Sean: Sean began to rub Cessily's shoulder," I'm sorry to hear that lass..." "But it's really her loss," Sean whispered in her ear.

Talia: Ugh. More goop scooping. She honestly wasn't sure she'd make it to Daddy pumpkin. Maybe baby pumpkin was enough...

Kitty: "Oh! Cessily, I'm so sorry!" She hugged her friend. "That hurts, I know."

Rogue: Rogue smiled softly at the group that had surrounded Cess. Maybe she'd start to realize that she wasnt the awful person she thought she was.

Rogue: She turned back to her pumpkin and popped out some more pieces to toss, then started carving again. She started to smile, this was looking really good.

Talia: She frowned, looking to Cess. "When'd that happen?? I'm sorry..."

Sean: Seeing Cess was well taken care of he sauntered back over towards Rogue, "So how's it coming?"

Cessily: She held Kitty close for a moment and sniffed. "Thank you."

Rogue: "Great so far! Ah'm really gettin' excited 'bout it. But Ah won't know foh sure until Ah light it up." She popped out a couple more pieces. Almost done.

Cessily: "And don't be sorry for me, guys." She smiled weakly and stabbed her pumpkin. "It's my fault anyway. As always."

Talia: "No, it's not!" she told her.

Kitty: "Why is your fault?" Kitty stroked her hair, offering her a mug of the apple juice.

Talia: "Why do you say that??" she moved to give Cess a hug. "You're a good person, why would it be your fault?"

nathan: He bit his lip as he split his attention between the conversation and carving.

Sean: "It's looking good...and it's not the only thing that is," Sean said with a smirk that made his grey-green eyes sparkle.

Rogue: Rogue frowned as she overheard Cess, "Sugah, it's not ya fault. Or should Remy an' Ah knock some more sense inta ya?" She grinned and gave Cess a wink as she said the last part.

Kitty: "Like, but you still have Japh, so it's not so bad."

Talia: Talia's phone rang and she stood, moving out of the kitchen quick.

Cessily: Cessily shrugged, then hugged TJ back and took the offered mug with a smile. "I... Ah, I dunno. Because I slept with... Jillian. Yeah. I know we agreed to an open relationship, but Tessa... just couldn't deal... and so I think it's still my fault."

Rogue: Rogue rolled her eyes at Sean, but smiled, "Thanks... Ah think."

Kitty: Kitty sighed a little. "Well, it's hard for people to deal with that much openess! But if you told her whats he was like, getting into at the beginning, then it, like, totally not your fault."

Sean: Sean smiled back at Rogue ,"And what are we dressing up as for Halloween dear."

Cessily: "I know, Kitty." She rubbed Kitty's arm and smiled. "Thanks. But it still hurts, because... I really love Tessa and was so happy. I thought it would all be great and stay that way, and now.... I think that even Japh might be mad at me."

Rogue: She sighed, "Ah dunno. Normally Ah'm way ahead in mah Halloween plannin', but like Ah said, it snuck up on me this year."

Sean: "Well if your interested I think I know a costume that would suit you quite well,"Sean said with another of those eye twinkling smiles.

Rogue: Rogue raised an eyebrow at him as she stuck her knife back into her pumpkin to carve some more, "Oh really? An' what's that?"

Cessily: She started carving her pumpkin a little, trying to focus on the work.

nathan: He finished carving the pumpking and sat back to look at it. Well, the bats didn't look that bad...

Sean: "You will just have to trust me now won't you..I assure you it's nothing too obscene."

Kitty: Kitty resisted whacking her over the head and telling her, 'duh', why do you think I opted out when you asked me? But instead she said, "well, maybe you should concentrate on mending your relationship with Japh?"

Talia: Talia headed back into the kitchen, sitting down again at her pumpkin. Moms. She took a breath, looking in at the goopy stuff. Screw Mommy and Daddy pumpkin. She was not touching
anymore of this crap.

Rogue: Rogue frowned, "Ah dunno. Ah gotta be covered mostly. Ah dont' wanna risk givin' some kid candy an' possibly harmin' 'em."

Talia: But hmmm...maybe shed touch it for one last thing. Reaching into the pumpkin with a spoon, she dug out a large gob, quickly flinging it at the Irish Casanova.

Sean: "It comes with gloves dear...and it's the perfect compliment to my costume....Im sure someone will throw a party and I'd be honored to escort you."

Sean: Sean grabs his knife off the desk and impales the goop," Nice try TJ...almost had me."

Rogue: Rogue laughed as she watched the orange glob of goop come flying at his head, "That was awesome, Teej!"

Cessily: "I'll do that." She looked at Kitty again. "But... I'm giving him some time... to figure out if he still wants to be with me. I hope he doesn't think I dumped him." She sighed. "Told him that I need time. Time to think and get over it. Time for him to... yeah." She smiled at Kitty.

Cessily: She giggled a bit as TJ flinged the gob at Sean.

Sean: Sean pulls the gob off the knife and just before he trashes it he flings it under his arm back at TJ.

Talia: "AHHH NO!!!" She went to duck behind a chair, the guts hitting her in the back. "GAHH! GROSSSSSS!!!!"

Sean: Sean smirked slightly.

nathan: He watched the goop fight. It seemed like fun. He smirked as he picked some up and tossed it at Rogue.

Rogue: Rogue ducked as the goop came flying at her and it landed on the top of her head, "AAAH!" She scooped it off and tossed it back at Nathan, "So not cool, sugah!"

Kitty: Kitty shrieked, and ran back to the stove. "Not in the apple juice!"

Cessily: Cessily ducked a little behind her pumpkin as she watched the goop fight commence, all the while grinning to herself. This was funny.

nathan: He ducked, grabbing some more to throw at her.

Rogue: She giggled as Kitty hurried for the stove, "Cover it up an' join in!"

Rogue: The next throw hit her straight in the face since she wasn't paying attention. "EWW!!!"

Talia: She picked up another gob, flinging it at Kitty,

Kitty: "Gross!" Kitty grabbed the lid of the large pot and held it
up like a shield, before remembering she could just go intangible. She put the lid on and phased just in time, so the
glob went right through her. "Ha!"

Sean: Sean sees things getting hairy, "Alright all I'm goin outside for a smoke be back in a bit."

Rogue: Rogue laughed as she threw a glob at the back of Sean's head as he walked away, "Wuss!"

Talia: "Hey! No powers!!" She told Kitty with a pout.

Sean: Sean spun around and caught it flinging it back at
Rogue,"Close my dear but not close enough."

Kitty: "Why not? We're here to learn to use them, and what's a bit of practice?" she winked.

Cessily: She smiled to herself as she started carving the pumpkin's sides, her movements getting quicker and more secure. On after the other, she carved the silhouettes of flying fairies into it.

Rogue: Rogue ducked and it flew over her heading straight for TJ.

Talia: TJ turned, a gob hitting her square in the face. "AHHH!"

Talia: "Ok, this is NOT FUN ANYMORE!"

Rogue: Rogue snickered and went back to her pumpkin, popping the last few pieces out and looking it over. "Perfect!"

Cessily: Shifting all of her fingers into little blades, she began carving little stars all over the pumpkin, in between the fairies. Yes, this was coming along nicely.

Talia: She wiped the guts off her face with a huff. It was time for a shower. She grabbed the baby pumpkin. "I think I'm gonna show Johnny his pumpkin and like...get cleaned up..."

Rogue: Rogue pulled out a candle and lit it, sticking it down inside. She took it over to a wall and grinned as she saw the shadow of the mouse in his hole reflecting off the wall and the cat ready to pounce on the front.

Kitty: "Okay." Kitty waved, turning to pick up the bit of pumpkin that had landed on the cabinet and slid off to splat on the counter.

Cessily: "Give Johnny a hug from me, will you?" She smiled at TJ.

nathan: "Bye TJ."

Talia: She waved to them, heading out.

Cessily: "That's lovely, Rogue. Really great, and funny." She laughed at he reflection on the wall.

Rogue: Rogue beamed, "Thanks, Cess"

Kitty: Kitty got a towel damp and started cleaning up the mess they'd made. "Ewwwww!"

Cessily: She went back to her own pumpkin, carving the image of three people at the ground, one larger and two slightly smaller ones, sitting together on a hill. It looked as if the fairies were flying around the three, surrounded by stars. Cessily sniffed and wiped a metallic tear from her cheek as she continued to carve, a smile on her face.

Rogue: Rogue set her pumpkin back on the counter and blew out the candle. She got some more damp towels and started to help Kitty. "Makin' a mess is always fun. It's tha cleanin' it up
part that stinks."

Kitty: "Oh, totally! But like, I'm used to it. I'm the cleaning machine!" She tossed the pumpkin bits in the trash and started scraping the table. "Maye we could go forage in the woods for foliage and stuff to put with the pumpkins around the house?"

Rogue: "Oh! That's a good idea, Kitty! Do ya wanna join, Cess?"

Cessily: Cessily sat back, judging her work. "Oh, yes, I'd love to. Just a minute."

Cessily: She nodded once and stood up to get a candle to put into the pumpkin. She lighted it with a match she pulled from her pocket and looked up, where the reflection of the three people on the hill surrounded by fairies and stars danced on the wall. "I'm coming..." She blew out the candle and wiped away another tear.

Kitty: "Ok. I need to get my shoes and jacket and stuff, anyway." She looked. She and Rogue had gotten most of the pumpkin, anyway.

Rogue: Rogue grinned, "Ok! Ah'm gonna run up an' get mah jacket real quick. Meet y'all outside!" She waved over her shoulder as she walked out.

Kitty: Kitty went after putting the towel in the sink.

Cessily: "Wait for me, Kit." She picked up her pumpkin and followed her roomie.

[Edited on 31/8/07 by NachtcGleiskette]
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

this is what you get when playing two games at the same time with the same character. I think tj is a little surprised in both instances when she hears Tessa and Cess had broken up the relationship.
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Nah, TJ used to smoke a lot of weed. She'd have forgotten between instances. :P
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen