8/31 Instance: Gamboling in the Graveyard

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Lorna: Lorna pushed the old gate open, laughing at the creeking noise it made. "Almost cliche isn't it?" She asked, looking over her shoulder at everyone else.

Remy: Remy pulled his coat around him tighter. "Ok. So what exactly are we doin' here again?"

Tessa: "Almost?" Tessa erched into her back pocket for a lighter and the taper she'd stuck there. She didn't exactly have great night vision, and flashlights were just too...ordinary for this. She turned around at Remy's voice. "We're looking for ghoulies and ghosties and wee little beasties. hallloween stuff."

Kyle: "You sure we're allowed to go in here? I thought walls and gates were meant that you're not allowed to come in." Kyle asked, not like it would be able to keep him out though, it was just the whole idea of a wall to mark of territory.

Lorna: "Oh we're fine to go in. It's not like we're going to tear the place up after all." Lorna put her flashlight back in her purse, deciding that the moon was bright enough to serve for now, plus it seemed Tessa was really in the spirit for spirits.

Remy: "Technically, no." he answered Kyle. "But we aren't here t' harm anythin'." He stepped along the rows of headstones.

Remy: "Dis...just seems weird t' me. We don' have graveyards like dis at home." He knelt down and read one of the inscriptions.

Kyle: "Oh, okay I guess..." He looked at the different graves. There were normal looking headstones, then there were the interesting ones. The ones with statues and small monuments on them.

Tessa: "What do you mean, not like this?" Tess bent down to read a marker.

Remy: "N'awleans is below sea level. Y' can't dig. We've got mausoleums."

Lorna: "Mausoleums are fun though. It's sort of like your own personal little death house." Lorna shrugged, reading over some of the names.

Remy: "An' everythin's fairly tight t'gether. Space is at a premium dere. In a way...it seems a little less lonely dat way. Y' go into d' same crypt as y're family...all t' be dere together."

Rogue: Rogue pulled her coat tighter and ran up to the group, "Hey! Wait foh me!"

Tessa: "Above ground graves? Sounds creepy." She paused. "This one belongs to someone named C. K....sometihng. I can't make ut the last name." A chill danced down her spine as she read it. Too close to home.

Lorna: "Oh, sorry Rogue." Lorna flipped on her flashlight so Rogue could see the path better.

Rogue: Rogue grinned at Lorna, "Thanks, sugah." She looked around, "This is creepy."

Kyle: "Remy, does your family have a mausoleum?" Kyle asked. He put his hands in his jacket pockets and felt some things in there.

Remy: He stood again, and walked over to Rogue. "Its more like a park dan what I was expectin'."

Remy: "Oui. Dey do." He turned to Kyle. "Got generations buried in dere. When it comes my turn, its where I'll be."

Lorna: "Makes me wish we had brought along a picnic."

Rogue: "Yeah? Ah haven't been ta many cemetaries. An' tha ones Ah have been to have been newer."

Remy: He chuckled at Lorna. "Well I gotta chocolate bar on me."

Lorna: "I've got my cellphone. Do you think a pizza place would deliver?" Lorna smirked, waving her phone.

Rogue: Rogue turned to Remy, "Chocolate? Hmm... Remind me ta search ya later."

Remy: "Y' know...dat was somethin' I thought about a bit before I met my family. I knew I'd jus' be shoved in one of d' public ones, an' forgotten. Now...wit' my family - I'll always have a bit of rememberance. Jus' like all dese folks."

Tessa: "Chocolate and dead people. Odd combination." Tessa kept moving along the headstones, looking at the names. It never stopped fascinating her, to think of what people did before they were put here.

Kyle: "Never been to a cemetary. Never had a reason to." he pulled out one of the paperthings he felt in the pocket, smiled and then placed it back inside.

Rogue: Rogue knelt down in front of a tombstone, "Do ya ever wonder what their funerals were like? An' how they died?"

Remy: "I wonder more about how dey lived."

Lorna: "Heh, sometimes when my dad's walking through a cemetary he'll just pick a grave and start making up a history for the person. He tries to tell me that when I was little I believed the stories but I think he's full of more shit than he's letting on."

Tessa: "Death and its repercussions are...well, I won't say fun. Captivating."

Remy: "Oui. I think its more d' puzzle, neh? An' our facination wit' it."

Rogue: She stood and walked down the row some more until she got to a couple's grave. "Ah think Ah'd wanna be buried like this. Kinda like ya vows nevah ended with death."

Tessa: Tess came over to look at the twin graves. "Makes you wonder if they didn't. If they stayed together forever."

Rogue: Rogue shuddered, but grinned at it, "Now that's a chilling thought."

Kyle: Kyle looked through the headstones, reading the names and the dates they lived and died. He stopped, "Hey look, they made a mistake on this one." Kyle read it out loud, "S. de Kock died 31 October 2075. They accidentally put a 7 instead a 0 on the year of death."

Remy: "Non. Dat's more reassurin' t' me. Part of why it'll be nice t' be buried wit' d' rest of my family."

Remy: He looked at the marker. "Weird dat dey didn't fix it."

Tessa: "Depends on who you're talking to." The candle provided just enough light for Tess to see Rogue's face. She hoped the shadows might hide the sad look on hers.

Rogue: "Sucks that he died on Halloween..." Rogue looked over to Tessa and gave her a smile, then jumped at her, "BOO!"

Lorna: "Funny, I think his last name is the unfortunate part." Lorna smirked to herself before going on to the next stone.

Tessa: Tess laughed at Rogue, and said, "I can't wait to see C--I mean everyone's costumes. It ought to be fun."

Rogue: Rogue gave her a comforting smile and leaned in so just she could hear, "Ah need ta talk ta ya later. Remind me ok?"

Remy: He chuckled at Lorna. "Oui. But maybe he put dat name t' good use. D' family name had t' come from somewhere, neh? Maybe dere ancestor was hung like a horse."

Tessa: Tess whispered back, "Something tells me I don't get a choice."

Lorna: Lorna raised her eyebrow and put her hand to her chin, pondering. "I wonder if he has any family around here still..."

Kyle: Kyle checked to see if anyone was paying attention to him, and when he was sure no-one was looking he took one of the small papers from his pocket and took a good whiff of it. Nice...sweet..

Kyle: Kyle scratched his nose as the scent made itch a little. He was glad Dr.McCoy was there with Annie to fix his nose. It was hard breathing through it when it healed wrong.

Remy: He grinned at Lorna. "I don' think y' have t' look dat far."

Tessa: Tessa laughed at Remy. "Oh, I hope that meant something different than it sounded like."

Lorna: "Ohho! Propositions in the cemetary?" Lorna laughed and waggled her finger. "I'm not sure if I should chastize you or congradulate you for the audacity."

Remy: He just chuckled, and continued to walk down the path. "So where d' y' expect t' find dese ghosties of y'rs? Y'all believe in dem?"

Rogue: "Ah do."

Kyle: Kyle looked back at the rest, sticking the little paper in his pocket with the rest of the samples. "Are ghosts real?" he asked anyone willing to tell him.

Lorna: "Well, if we don't find anything there's always stories." Lorna shrugged. "They could be, don't know."

Rogue: "Ah think so. But it's all in ya perspective."

Tessa: "Your soul has to go somewhere, doesn't it?"

Remy: "Oui. It does." he stopped as a chill breeze russled through some dead leaves. "I know dere's ghosts. It'd suprise me t' find dem here though."

Kyle: "Why, where do you find ghosts then?"

Remy: "Where bad things happened."

Tessa: "Bad things happen everywhere."

Remy: "Here? Dis is jus' where dey rot. Where dere families laid dem t' rest. Dis ain't where dey died.It ain't where dey lived."

Kyle: Kyle suddenly thought of his real parents. Maybe their ghosts were still there.

Lorna: Lorna glanced around, deciding to take the chance while Remy was talking to slip away. It was time to spice up this little hunt.

Remy: "An' really...if everyone stayed as ghosts, it'd get crowded pretty quick, wouldn't it."

Rogue: "Ah don't think everyone becomes a ghost after ya die. Just tha ones who can't move on. Got somethin' left on Earth they gotta do first."

Kyle: "I think I know where ghosts might be. In the woods at Riegelwood, in North Carolina."

Tessa: Tessa snatched her hand up to her mouth when wax dripped onto her fingers. "Damn!" She sucked on the finger for a moment till the burn stopped. "But the ones who do stay...do you think they'd ever go on, if something changed?"

Remy: "Why's dat?" he asked Kyle.

Rogue: Rogue thought for a moment, "Yeah. Ah do. Like, say if mah parents are really dead, Ah'd like ta think they stayed ghosts ta watch over me until Ah die. Then Ah'd like ta think they'd move on."

Lorna: Lorna eyed the others to make sure she wasn't being missed yet before pulling herself into one of the nearby trees.

Kyle: "Two people burned to death in a trailer there. They were bad people." He didn't want to say any other detail.

Remy: He shook his head. "I don' wish anyone t' stay locked here like dat. I think its better if dey move on."

Rogue: "Really? Ah'd hate ta meet their ghosts."

Remy: He went back to examine Kyle. "An' how d' y' know about it?"

Kyle: "I used to know them...I knew them." Kyle climbed on a stone bench next to a rather large headstone.

Remy: "Oui?" he went and sat on the other end of the bench. "An' dey were bad y' said? How did d' fire start?"

Tessa: "I'm sorry. I knew someone that died back home." Tess sat down on the bench near Kyle.

Lorna: Lorna made herself comfortable on a branch, deciding to bide her time until the others were closer.

Kyle: "The guy fell asleep with a cigarette. The woman didn't wake up because she was drunk." Kyle told Remy.

Remy: "How old were y'?" He asked quietly.

Kyle: Kyle had to count on his claws to think how far back it happened. "Uhh, five, yeah, I was five."

Rogue: "Who were they?"

Remy: "Dat young? Musta been bad t' remember it. Kinda like manifestin' neh? Sticks wit' y'."

Lorna: Lorna swung her feet a bit, realizing that she had chosen a bad time as everyone seemed content to stay put. "Hmm..." Lorna unzipped her purse and looked at what all she had grabbed out of her nightstand for this excursion...ooh, glowsticks.

Kyle: "Manifesting?" Kyle asked.

Remy: "Y' know...changed. Got y're powers." he blinked. "Or have y' always been like dis?"

Lorna: Lorna giggled quietly and snapped a yellow glowstick, giving it a good throw out of the tree.

Rogue: Rogue jumped as she heard something hit the ground behind her. "What in tha sam hell!"

Lorna: Yay, a reaction! Lorna broke a green one and sent it the opposite direction.

Tessa: Tess jumped when she heard Rogue curse, looking down and seeing a glowstick. She bent down to pick it up, wondering aloud, "What the...where'd this come from?"

Rogue: Rogue turned to the other sound, "Who tha hell is messin' with us?"

Rogue: She walked over and picked up the other one. Green. Green hair. Green hair missing. "Where's Lorna?"

Kyle: "I've always been like this." he said. Kyle watched the glowy sticks flying past them and fall on the ground

Lorna: Aw damn, they found it. Lorna broke her third and last, putting a paperclip on it so she could make this one fly around around the graves.

Tessa: Tessa gave a look at Rogue. "Or is it what's messing with us? All the talk about ghosts might have woken one up."

Rogue: Rogue snickered, "Maybe, Tess, maybe." She turned towards the new sound over by some other graves, "Lookie, another one."

Lorna: Oh this is too much fun. Lorna happily made the paperclipped glowstick bob slowly around, zipping once in a while to try to get attention.

Rogue: Rogue gave a mock scared look, "Tess, hold me!" She tried to hide her giggles as she clung to Tessa.

Remy: Remy nodded. "Well y' wear it good. Like y're really know how t' use y're body. Not everyone does." He rolled his eyes. "An' I don' mean dat in a perverse way."

Kyle: Kyle jumped over to where the glowing thing was. He tried catching it, but kept missing it.

Lorna: D'awwwww!

Tessa: Tessa's face dropped when Rogue clung to her. "Uh..." Oh this is awkward. Nothing like--stop thikning about it!

Rogue: Rogue giggled as she watched Kyle and took a few steps backwards and leaned against the tree that Lorna had climbed up.

Lorna: Hmm...can't jump down on Rogue...Would be a very bad idea. Lorna looked into her purse again for other treats she had prepared before hand, smirking at the tape recorder before pushing play and putting it safely on the branch beside her. Should have about five minutes before it starts screaming.

Tessa: "Well, it seems to have left us alone. Whatever 'it' is." Tess swallowed and let her pulse calm down a little. It had spiked when Rogue yelled and hadn't calmed down yet.

Lorna: Tessa's a better victim...but she still has that candle. Don't want to set myself on fire.

Rogue: Rogue giggled, "This is too much fun."

Tessa: A thought occurred to Tess. "You know, you should take this. Ghosts don't like lights." She offered it to Rogue. "Just hold it at a tilt so you don't drip wax on your hands. Unless you like that sort of thing."

Remy: He smiled at Kyle's antics, and the girlish giggles and shrieks.

Rogue: Rogue laughed and took it, "Thanks sugah. Don't ya think that ya'd need it more than me?"

Lorna: Well that's handy Lorna stood up carefully to get in position over Tessa and dropped out of the tree, grabbing onto Tessa's shoulders as she came down.

Tessa: Tessa scremed and curled into a ball, shaking. She flopped around and came back up to see Lorna. "I hate you now." Her eyes narrowed, before she smiled and started to laugh.

Tessa: "You. you are evil, woman."

Rogue: Rogue jumped a bit and covered her ears when Tessa screamed, "Hey look, it's Lorna. Ah'd wondered where ya ran off too. Guessin' ya our 'ghost' then?"

Kyle: In mid jump for the tenth time trying to get that stick that always floating out of reach, Kyle twisted hearing a scream, completely losing all balance an and fell at a weird angle. There was a funny crack sound.

Lorna: "HA!" Lorna rolled off of Tessa and leaned against the tree, giggling quite happily. "Maaaybe."

Lorna: "It took you people forever to miss me though. I see how important I am." Lorna stuck her tongue out between laughs.

Rogue: Rogue saw Kyle fall out of the corner of her eye and whipped her head towards him, "Ya ok, sugah?!"

Kyle: Kyle sat on the ground staring at his foot. It was facing the wrong way. "Uh...I'm not sure. Gimme a minute."

Lorna: Lorna's laugh quit, there was her screaming tape going off. "Oh I see someone else has brought a bag of tricks then?"

Rogue: Rogue jumped and screamed some, "What tha fuck!"

Lorna: Lorna saw Kyle's foot and gulped. Great, I broke him

Rogue: Rogue looked up into the branch that Lorna had come from, "What the fuck is that?!"

Lorna: Lorna raised a shocked eyebrow at Rogue. "You mean that isn't one of your guy's pranks?"

Kyle: Kyle looked up from the foot and looked at th girls. One of them must have screamed. The sound came from that way.

Remy: He jumped at the loud scream, but Kyle'd hurt himself before it happened.

Tessa: Tessa turned white and stared at Rogue and Lorna. "If it isn't one of yours, whose is it?"

Rogue: "No. Lorna, that's not funny. What is it?" Rogue frowned and backed away from the screaming.

Lorna: Lorna kept her slightly alarmed face up while she moved the tape recorder further away from the tree she had been sitting in.

Remy: He knelt down beside him. "Y' hurt bad? What'd y' do?"

Remy: The night was dark, and even with his sharper sight, it was hard to see other than the fact that he was curled around himself.

Lorna: "I'm so sorry, Kyle." Lorna knelt down by him too, beginning to feel more than a bit guilty as she pulled out her flashlight.

Kyle: Kyle "I landed...wrong." He bent his knee and brought his foot closer to himself. He twisted the foot back the way he thought it should go.

Lorna: "Teaches me to play with glowsticks I guess."

Rogue: Rogue continued to back away from the sound and turned once she got to Kyle, "Ya ok, sugah? That looks pretty bad."

Remy: He winced and made a face at the loud crunch. "Ok...."

Remy: "Y' know, I may not be dat medical, but I'm pretty sure dat ain't a good thing. Y' heal? I can't remember."

Kyle: It took a little while for the feeling to come back in his foot. "Yeah, I heal." he said, he tried moving it around. It still hurt.

Tessa: Tessa watched Kyle move his foot around. "Do we need to take you back? 'Cause that foot looks pretty painful, Kyle..."

Rogue: Rogue grimaced, "Do ya wanna go back an see Annie?"

Remy: "Well, if he's like Laura or Vic, he'll be right as rain by d' time we get back, anyways. So its up t' y'...but I don' know if dere is a point."

Kyle: "No, this is nothing like the time my hand was almost ripped off by a big cat."

Kyle: "I'll be fine"

Lorna: "Yeah, we should be getting you back probably." Lorna tried to keep an even face as the screaming tape dissolved ino her singing Always Look on the Bright Side of Life

Lorna: "Well in any case I think I owe you a treat to make up for it. You were chasing my glowstick after all. Ice cream?"

Rogue: Rogue frowned and turned towards the sound, "Lorna, sugah. 'Sat ya lovely voice Ah'm hearin'?"

Lorna: "Heh, forgot that bit was on there."

Remy: He blinked at the sudden change of noise. "Y' know what. I can't tell which is scaryier." he ribbed her.

Kyle: "Ice cream? Yeah okay!" Kyle quickle stood up, then made a sound as he felt the pain when he stpped on the hurt foot.

Tessa: Tessa giggled and turned to Lorna. "You deserve punishment for this."

Lorna: "Heeeey, I sould Lovely. Thank you very much." Lorna stuck her tongue out at Remy.

Remy: "Alright tiger. Maybe y' could jus' wind down d' hyper puppy stuff jus' a bit." He offered his shoulder as a crutch.

Kyle: Kyle grabbed on to Remy's shoulder, taking all his weight off the foot. "Thanks"

Lorna: Lorna brought the tape recorder back to herself and shut it off. "I have to admit I'm disappointed with you all. I was expecting someone else to come with pranks as well." Lorna winked and bagged her stuff.

Rogue: Rogue grinned at Lorna, "Mah pleasure." She frowned at Kyle, "Ah hope that doesn't end up tryin' ta heal wrong like ya nose..."

Remy: He grinned. "I can tell y' some stories dat'd make y're neck prickle."

Tessa: "Stories of what?"

Rogue: Rogue turned to Remy, "Stories? Let's hear 'em."

Lorna: "That sounds a shade safer than my ideas have turned out to be." Lorna grinned, deciding that this sounded promising.

Kyle: "I like stories. Tell 'em"

Remy: "Let me jus' get Kyle sat down den." He returned him to the bench. "Y'all know N'awleans, oui? Y' know how many stories are dere? Y' know d' history?"

Rogue: Rogue grinned, "Ya know any of Marie LeVeau? Ah love tha stories of her."

Tessa: "Who's that?"

Kyle: "Yes, no and no" Kyle answered Remy's rhetorical questions.

Lorna: "I'm sure you'll know a good many I don't." Lorna plopped down on the ground by the bench.

Remy: He waved a hand. "Dere's enough ghosts an' stuff around, oui. Y' don' have a place dat old in d' south expecially, without ghosts." He smiled. "I'm talkin' about
voodoo."

Rogue: "Voodoo Queen," she answered Tessa.

Rogue: Her grin grew wider at Remy's response.

Kyle: Kyle tried moving his foot, but stopped to pay more attention and listen to Remy.

Remy: "How many of y' heard of it? I mean, d' real deal. Not d' tourist shit on bourbon street, an' d' stuff y' see in movies."

Tessa: Tessa leaned over to Rogue, "And that assumes I know what voodoo is."

Lorna: Lorna shook her head, digging through her purse and producing a bag of candy that she cracked open and plopped on the bench after grabbing a piece.

Rogue: Rogue bit her lower lip, grinning with anticipation, then turned her head slighly to Tessa, but keeping her eyes glued to Remy, "Y'all will find out."

Remy: "Its a religion. Respectable enough really, for d' most part. Its about d' earth a lot, with a good smattering of Catholisim in it."

Kyle: Kyle glanced at the candy. He was starting to get hungry. He leaned over and picked out two with his claws, popping on in his mouth, leaving it's wrapper next to him.

Remy: "Most people are good enough. Dere's still some dat try an' use it t' meet ends dat are more selifish."

Rogue: Rogue sat down on the ground, close to the bench, like a child at storytime.

Remy: "Some of d' people tell tales of what happens in d' bayou, where no one else can see."

Tessa: Tessa leaned forward and her elbows. This was getting interesting.

Remy: "Its easy t' get lost in d' bayou. Easy t' hide stuff dere. Miles of swamp out dere."

Remy: He glanced at Rogue. "Y' heard dem? D' tales? Y've been down in Baton Rouge."

Rogue: Rogue nodded emphatically, "Oh yes. An' tha one time Ah visited New Orleans too." This was so exciting. She loved tales from New Orleans.

Remy: "Y' heard of d' Loa? D' spirits?"

Rogue: She frowned, "Ah'm guessin' those aren't any ol' spirits ya talkin' bout?"

Remy: "Non. In Voodoo, y' have le Bon Dieu. An' den y' have d' Loa."

Remy: "Dey say y' have ceremonies out dere in' d' bayou, or in dark basements. Y' pray, an' dere's signin' an' drums an' all sorts of things. Some of its pretty innocent. Like a day at church, just livelier."

Rogue: Rogue frowned again, "Only a lil bit, here an' there."

Remy: "But some people want answers dat is beyond most peoples reach, y' know?"

Tessa: "So what do they do?" Tessa was captivated by this story.

Lorna: "Not call Miss Cleo I'm guessing."

Kyle: Kyle unwrapped the seond sweet he was fidgeting with as he listened to Remy, and put it in his mouth.

Remy: "Dey call t' dere ancestors. An' t' d' loa. D' priest or a priestess leads it. Dey call dem 'houngans or manbos'."

Remy: "After a day of preperation, dey choose someone t' be d' Loa's vessle. An' dey call t' d' Loa through dem."

Rogue: Rogue grinned, "Creepy."

Remy: "Dere many different spirits. Some are hot an' some are cool. None of dem are evil or good as such. Dere jus' like people. Mix of both."

Tessa: "Are they ghosts?"

Remy: "If dey've done things d' right way...d' Loa will come,
an' use d' mouth of d' person dey possess t' speak through, an' answer d' questions dat come forth."

Remy: "Not ghosts. LIke...deities. Not God...but somethin' more dan human y' know?"

Tessa: Tessa was blank. The only thing she could come up with was angels...and something told her that wasn't even in the same realm as this.

Remy: "Dey call d' person dey talk through d' horse. Cause its like d' Loa ride dem. Dependin' on d' person, an' d' information, dey can ride dat person pretty hard. Sometimes dey ride dem so hard, dey die."

Rogue: "Really? Then what happens ta tha Loa? Does it go back where it came from?"

Remy: "Oui. Dey don' have a body. Dey jus' take y'rs for a time."

Rogue: "Well that's good, Ah was hopin' they wouldn't leave tha body an stay in tha real world as a corporeal bein'."

Remy: He shrugged. "Its not bad or good. Its jus' a tool. Voodoo isn't evil, or black. It jus' is."

Kyle: "But if a person dies when the Loa took over, doesn't that mean the Loa dies?"

Remy: He shook his head. "Non. Jus' like a rider dat rides his horse t' dealth doesn't die."

Kyle: "What about the horse? Does that person's spirit stay like the Loa?"

Remy: "Like as a ghost?" He shrugged. "Dunno. Maybe."

Remy: "Mostly d' horse is one of d' faithful. Happy t' do it for dere callin'. I'd say dere more likely t' go wit' Bon Dieu, neh?"

Tessa: Tess shivered at the concept of the that. "I'm glad we're nowhere near New Orleans tonight."

Remy: He chuckled. "Well, I can take y'all t' mardi gras sometimes. We'll get y' a little bit of gris gris."

Kyle: "Who's Bon Dieu?" Kyle was getting into this story thing of Remy.

Lorna: "Oh we have to go to Mardi Gras! I've always wanted to go."

Remy: "God. Dey have crosses an' stuff. As I said, its a lot of catholic, an' some of d' old religions from africa all mixed together."

Tessa: "I can imagine what butterweek must be like in New Orleans. Does it last the whole week?"

Rogue: "Oooh gris gris and Mardi Gras!"

Remy: "So, y' healed ok dere Kyle? We done freezin' our asses of wit' d' dead people an' Lorna's serenadin'?"

Lorna: "Hey, I'll take requests." Lorna flicked a candy at Remy.

Kyle: Kyle twisted his and moved his foot around, "Feels okay" he stood up and pressed down. "Yeah, no pain."

Kyle: Kyle tried standing on his toes then brought himself down back. "Other than the weird clicking sound it makes when I do this, it's fine now."

Rogue: Rogue watched Kyle, "Weird clicking sound? Ah think ya need ta see Annie, sugah. Or Hank."

Remy: "Merde." He made another face. "Dere jus' ain' some noises d' body is supposed t' make, hein?"

Lorna: Gah, I'm going to feel bad about that for a while. Lorna got up and dusted herself up. "Yeah, lets get you
looked after."

Kyle: "Don't see what the problem is. It doesn't hurt."

Rogue: "Yeah, but has it always done that noise?"

Kyle: "Uhh, no."

Rogue: "Then ya need ta get it x-rayed or somethin'." Rogue pushed herself off the ground, "No arguein'. Ok?"

Kyle: "Okay."

Rogue: Rogue gave him a small smile, "Thank ya."

Lorna: Lorna flicked her flashlight on and led the way back to the car.

Rogue: Rogue pulled the car keys out of her pocket and handed them to Remy, "You get ta drive home."

Kyle: As the group walked back to the gate Kyle walked closer to Remy. "Remy, you asked what those people's names were that died in the trailer. It was Chantelle and Leroy..." Kyle looked down as they walked, "Gibney".

Remy: He gave Kyle a sad look and put his arm around his shoulders. "Was worried about dat." He gave Kyle a friendly smile. "Amazin' how shit can still grow nice things, neh?"

Kyle: Kyle just nodded as they walked through the gates.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

*smacks paws* Timeline?!!!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

LOL
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given