9/3 Instance: Guard Cat

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

day after fight

Vic: Vic didn't exactly storm down the corridor that led deeper into the boy's wing, but it was clear that he wasn't really impressed. Of all the fuckin' - if he'd hurt TJ -

Vic: Stopping abruptly outside a door, Vic leant against the wall for a couple of seconds, forcing himself to calm down. It was no use barging in there and scaring Johnny. When he was sure he wouldn't knock a hole in the door, he rapped lightly on it.

Talia: Talia jumped, looking up from where she sat on her bed, her knees tucked up under her chin. She was a bit skittish from yesterday, nervous abotu running into Drake again or any of that. "Yeah??"

Vic: Vic pushed the door open slightly and poked his head in, giving TJ a half-smile. "It's me. C'n I come in, babes?"

Talia: She took a deep breath and nodded, sratching a bit at the bandages on her arm. "Yeah...hey..."

Vic: Vic came in, closing the door softly. His eyes travelled quickly over the bandages and he hissed slightly. "The hell happened t' ya, doll?" His tail lashed slightly as he came a little closer and sat on the bed.

Vic: "I mean...heard tha' y'd got int' a scrap wit' Drake but..." Little fucker.

Talia: She laid her head down on her knees, hugging them to her, wincing slightly in pain. "We got in a fight....yeah. I got scratched up and burnt and stuff..." she sighed, lowering her knees, as they were irritating her chest. "He got hurt too, I bwamped the shit out of him. Remy was pretty pissed..."

Vic: "He....Drake....hit ya?"

Vic: Vic slid out the claws on one hand. Dragon-boy was dead. "Y' got him? Good. An' I bet he was."

Talia: She nodded. "He was in bad shape too. It was...so fucking stupid. I shouldn'ta done anything...but I couldn't like...he said shit about Johnny. I couldn't let him do that..."

Vic: "No. No y' couldn'." Vic grit his teeth and pulled the claws in. "Good on ya f' gettin' him, though. Losin' ya temper probably wasn'..." Who the hell was he to talk?

Vic: "What's....what's gonna happen wit' Drake, though? He gonna get kicked f' this?"

Talia: "I dunno," she told him. "Xavier mentioned he wants to see me, and I guess him too. I dunno whats gonna happen..."

Vic: Vic shook his head. "Y' ain' ta blame f' this, Teej. An' I can' see Chromey dumpin' you an' Johnny ou'. F' one thing, Rem would go too." Vic looked down at a hand, sliding the claws in and out. He wanted to get his hands on Drake so badly. You do not hit women. It was just....you didn't.

Talia: She rubbed her face with her hands. "I dunno, I dunno whats gonna happen," her eyes teared. "I just fucked it up. Remy was so angry about it, and now what? Drake's pissed at me, and he said he wants to kill me...and what if he does wanna hurt Johnny? He's really strong..."

Vic: Vic hesitated, then gently pulled TJ into a hug, careful of her injuries. He was going to KILL Drake. Hurridly he pushed the white mist back. TJ didn't need anger right now.

Vic: "Talia, y' ain' done shit wrong. Y' defended yer baby. I c'n understan' why Remy's pissed - he's worried 'bout ya. He don' want y' or Johnny hur'." He murmured.

Vic: "An' as fer tha' sonuvabitch hurtin' ya-" He cut off. "Babes, he'd hafta get through the whole school. None'f us'll let him near ya. We got y' back." He smiled. "Y're okay, sweetheart. I won' let him hurt any of ya." Vic knew he meant it too.

Talia: She leaned into Vic, beginning to sob. Her emotions were going haywire and...well, she had an idea why. "This is just...all this shit is happening and I feel like everythings going out of control!"

Vic: Vic ran a hand over Teej's back, holding her while she sobbed and trying hard not to think of Rahne. "What shit's happenin', Teej? What's goin' outta control?"

Talia: "Just, everything! Everything feels totally out of control!" she told him, holding him tight, her arms beginning to sting. "I keep doing things and fucking up and everything turns to shit and when i try to make things better and take peoples advice, it only makes everything worse!"

Vic: Vic blinked as TJ babbled at him, trying to pick out what she was saying. She was really, really upset - he didn't need the sense of smell. "Teej? The hell has happened, babes? What d' ya keep fuckin' up?" Okay, calming her down was probably a good idea before Remy came back.

Vic: "TJ....babes....y' ain' screwin' shit up. Yer doin' fine. This is jus' one thing, an' it weren' even y' faul', fr'm what I know. Has anythin' else happened?"

Talia: "I fucked this up, and I'm fucking everything else up.." she cried, burying her face in his chest. "And with Japh and all too...I just feel like such a fuck! Everythng I touch turns to shit!:

Vic: "Ja- huh?" Vic was really confused now. "TJ - nothin' y' touch turns t' shit. Seriously! Look at me. Y' a good frien', Teej, an' nothin's gone shit between us, eh?" He stroked the girl's hair. "What happened wit' Japh, babes? He hasn't hurt ya, has he?" Not that Japh would....but....

Talia: "No..." she told him, closing her eyes. "I...we..." she paused. "The...condom broke..."

Vic: "The...." Oh. Oh shit "Oh babes...." He hugged TJ tightly. "An'....are y'....?" Oh jesus. This could get so bad so easily.

Talia: "No!!" she told him. "Annie gave me a pill...but....fuck, what if, you know? And...how does this happen?!"

Vic: "Accidently, Talia, tha'ss how." Vic backed off a little, looking TJ in the eyes seriously. "This ain' anyone's faul' if th' condom broke. Ya tried y' bes', y' got him t' wear protection an' y' wen' t' Annie. 'S all ya can do. It ain' likely y' are, not if she gave ya th' pill."

Vic: "Ya didn' do anythin' wrong, y' didn' fuck up, y' ain' screwed Japh over."

Talia: "Yeah but..." she paused, feeling so odd for even thinking about this. "What if I....was? And...I killed it??"

Vic: Vic paused. Oh hell. He was not comfortable with this. "TJ....I...." No, he couldn't just....leave her like this. Sighing, he pulled her back into a hug. "How long ago did ya have sex wit' Japh?"

Talia: "Well.....yesterday..." she told him, playing with his shirt a bit.

Vic: "Well...." Oh god, and now he was actually having to remember what Annie lectured him about when she handed over the XXL Happy Packs. "The actual thing takes....what, two days t' happen, don' it? Until then it's like....jus' a lotta goo, righ'?" Oh jesus. All he needed was Remy here. "So there wouldn' be a baby there f' ya t'....yeah."

Talia: "I guess..." she said, wiping her eye. "I mean...I know I can't have another baby now...I really can't but....I can't like....kill them...."

Vic: "Yeah....yeah....I know." Vic rubbed her back again. "It ain' somethin' I'm totally....ya know." He smiled down at her. How the hell did they get from killing Drake to this? "Y' alrigh', babes?"

Talia: She shrugged, sniffling a bit. "I dunno...I feel like shit..." she told him, twirling a finger in his hair a bit. "I just don't wanna think about any of this anymore...but I can't..."

Vic: Vic smiled as he smelt the upset scent go down a little. "Hey, I know, doll. Everythin' gets a bit much, yeah?" He sighed as TJ played with his hair.

Talia: "Yeah..." she sighed. "I just wanna....I wanna take a nap..." she told him, then looked up. "Can you stay for a little while? I don't...wanna be alone..."

Vic: Vic smiled at TJ. "Course not, babes. Hell, I'll jus' stay, if that's what y' wan'. Be yer guard-cat?" He kissed her forehead. Even if he was more likely to fall asleep.

Talia: "Thanks," she laid back with him, closing her eyes.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

AWWWW!!!
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Aww. This was good. And yeah, Remy's pissed. Its a compicated situation, and he feels like his hands are tied to a degree. Should be interesting to see what comes of it.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

><..........XXL