9/4 Instance: Cracked

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Timeline: Before Drako Psychosis please

Rogue: Rogue walked into the rec room and plopped down on the couch with a heavy sigh. She felt around for the remote, then realized she'd sat down on it. She made a face then stood up to claim it. Sitting back down, she flipped on the TV, looking for something to keep her interest.

Drake: Drake walked into the rec room. Not seeing anyone in there he thought, he sat down on a chair and took his shirt off to scratch at his bangages on his upper chest.

Rogue: Rogue turned when she heard someone sit down then rolled her eyes at who it was, "Hey, sugah." She clenched her jaw when she saw his bandages, Ah hope Teej got him good foh threatenin' tha lil sugah.

Drake: He turned and saw Rogue. "Shit....Uh..Hi." He said slowly putting his shirt on having troubles lifting his right arm.

Rogue: Rogue gave him a small smile, "Do ya need help?”

Drake: "No...Im fine." He said slowly. Getting his shirt back on, he twicked a little from the pain of moving his arm little too much. "I think, Im gonna head up to my room. Didnt know anyone was in here." He said as he began to stand up.

Rogue: Rogue frowned, "Why ya gonna leave? Ah thought we were friends now." She took a breath trying to keep her anger under control. "Sit down an' relax. Ya hurt. Ya shouldn't move so much."

Drake: Drake growled and sat back down. "Uh...ok."

Rogue: "So.... Ah heard 'bout what happened. Ya ok?"

Drake: He sighed, he knew this wasnt going to be good. "Um yeah, just a hole in my chest ill be good." He grinned lightly and shifted in his seat a little.

Rogue: She leaned back onto the couch, "So why'd ya threaten Johnny." She mentally gave herself a pat on the back for keeping a neutral tone.

Drake: He sighed. "Because she pissed me off, so I pissed her off."

Rogue: Rogue sat forward and glared at him some, "So ya threatened tha lil sugah?! There are plenty of otha ways ta piss people off than threatenin' a baby."

Rogue: "Ah'm gonna tell ya somethin' an' Ah'm only gonna tell ya this once. If ya evah evah harm a sinle hair on that baby's head, ya gonna deal with not only me, but everyone else in this school."

Rogue: She sat back, trying to relax. "Ah'm tryin' ta stay calm with ya. But ya makin' it awfully hard, sometimes sugah."

Drake: He leaned back and took a quick glance at her hands. "The best way to piss her off, was to threatened her kid. Besides you only are stupid anyway to think, Im that evil to kill a baby." He folded his talons together. "I dont think, Im gonna stay here much longer anyway."

Rogue: "Ya should nevah threaten ta hurt a baby. Ah don't care how badly ya wanted ta piss her off." She looked him in the eyes, "Ah am far from stupid, sugah. But Ah think ya tha stupid one foh 1. hittin' a woman, 2. threatenin' her baby, an' 3. if ya leave."

Rogue: She sighed, "Leavin's probably tha worst thing ya could do right now. All of us are willin' ta help ya. Ta be ya friend, but ya not makin' it easy foh any of us. We don't wanna hurt ya. All that stuff that happened in ya past is just that. Ya past. We're ya
present an' ya future. But ya gotta let at least someone in."

Drake: He growled. "First off she hit me first! Do you want to take off this bangages and show the hole in my fucken chest?!" He said glaring at her. "And dont know of you want to help me, I dont need help to begin with, you all just wanna kill me right about now."

Drake: He looked Rogue in the eyes. "I can see it in your eyes now. You want nothing more then to rip my head off my shoulders right now and spit down my throat."

Rogue: "Yeah, Ah'm pissed of atcha. An' there's no point in me hidin' it from ya, but it doesn't mean Ah want ya dead. Mean's Ah want ya ta not do that again."
Rogue: ((off*))

Drake: "Even though I dont belive the part where you dont want me dead, I would say if it were true. Your the only one who doesnt." He grinned and leaned back in his chair.

Rogue: "That's not true. If any of us wanted ya dead, ya would be six feet undah already. A lot of us want ya hurt, but not dead. Dead's somethin' ya cain't fix."

Rogue: "Remy told me that he pulled you off of TJ. He was madder than a Queen Bee, but he didn't kill ya. An' he could have."

Drake: He glared at her. "Well, anyone who tries to hurt me, gets hurt right back." He held up his left talon'd hand.

Rogue: She sighed, "That's not mah point. Mah point is, is that we don't wantcha dead. None of us do. But ya not helpin' ya case any by purposefully pissin' people off."

Drake: "I belive a lot of you want me dead. Its not my fault if people get pissed at me easy." He said sighing and shaking his head.

Rogue: "Drake, sugah, ya got up this wall that ya won't even let anyone peek over. It's just a tad bit frustratin'. An' then when somebody's nice ta ya, ya lash out at 'em. Are ya afraid of somethin'? Afraid ta let someone see that ya can be funny or nice or just a normal guy?"

Rogue: "So of course people get pissed at ya. Ya lash out at 'em, what do ya expect 'em ta do? Sit there an' take it? You nevah did. Why should they?"

Drake: "Im not a nice or funny guy, hell im not even normal." He held up a talon. "People are never nice to ya, there always plotting a way to take you down. The only reason your even nice to me, is because you feel bad for zapping me." He sighed. "I dont expect them to sit and take it, I expect them to fight, just like they wanted to begin with."

Rogue: Rogue pinched the bridge of her nose. "Ya not listenin' ta me, sugah." She looked up at him, "Ya treatin' tha people here like we're ya enemies. We're not. We don't wanna hurt ya. We aren't plottin' ta 'take ya down'. We're like a family here. An' ta be honest, Ah love that. Ah haven't had one since Ah was 12. An' ya haven't since ya were 5. Don't ya want that feelin' again?”

Rogue: "Ah'm not just nice ta ya 'cause Ah felt bad 'bout touchin' ya. Ah was tryin' ta be nice before that too. Or did ya forget that so quickly? Ah was tha first person ta come up ta ya an' welcome ya ta tha school. Ah tried ta help ya undastand that we're all here ta help ya. But ya just weren't gettin' it. An' ya still aren't apparently."

Rogue: "Ah'm tryin' ta be ya friend now more than Ah was 'cause Ah know whatcha came from now. Ah know why ya so hostile ta everybody. An' whether ya believe me or not, Ah've been there too."

Drake: Drake growled. "A family is overrated. Like I really remember what it was like when i was 5." He looked down at the floor.

Drake: He sighed hard and kept staring at the floor not looking up. "I just.....cant be around other people. I dont belong here, I belong on the streets and thats where im going to go back too."

Rogue: Rogue shifted her body to face him better and gave him a small smile, "Ya do remember what it was like when ya were 5. At least a part of ya does. Ya loved ya parents, Drake. An' they loved you. How can ya not want that again?" She frowned, "But that's tha thing, sugah. Ya do belong here. Ya a mutant just like tha rest of us. So we understand ya bettah than normal humans."

Drake: He lifted his head to look at her."Oh so the hole in my chest is part of the better understanding huh? Just because Im a mutant doesnt mean I belong here."

Rogue: "Ya threaten someone's child, ya gonna get hurt. Ya said it, ya got what was comin' ta ya. When a mama's child is threatened, they go 'mother bear'. Not the smartest way ta piss her off."

Rogue: "Ya goin' ta talk ta Dr. Guan yet?"

Drake: He sighed. "Im suppose to talk to the quack here soon."

Rogue: "Good." She looked him in the eyes, "Drake. Are ya happy?"

Drake: He looked up at her. "Do I look happy to you? Do I look like im just having a blast?"

Rogue: "Why ain't ya happy, sugah?"

Drake: "Im surrounded by people who want to kick my ass and I have a hole in my chest and now I have to talk to some quack doctor. Did I leave anything out there?"

Rogue: "Would ya be at least a lil bit happier if ya were surrounded by people who didn't want ta kick ya ass?"

Drake: "Uh...yeah, thats why I said Im going back to the streets. At least I aint surrounded by the people. I can keep to myself."

Rogue: She sighed, "That's not what Ah meant. Ah meant, if tha people here liked ya, would ya be happier?"

Drake: He just looked at the floor. "I....dont....know." he said slowly, not looking up from the floor.

Rogue: "Would ya be willin' ta give it a shot?"

Drake: "Willing to give what a shot?"

Rogue: "Lettin' at least a couple people in ta ya circle of trust." She gave him a small smile, "Ya don't have ta let 'em in all tha way. Ah know that's scary, but just enough so they can really get ta know ya. An' get ta like ya."

Drake: He growled a little and stood up. "Ill think about it....I gotta go see the head shrink." He said as he made his way to the door.

Rogue: "Drake!" She stood up and walked to him, then wrapped him in a hug, careful not to let their faces touch. "Ah have a feelin' that ya can be a good guy, if ya really wanted ta be."

Drake: Drake tensed up confused, he didnt even move his hands from his sides. "Uh...ok....um.."

Rogue: She let go and gave him a smile, "Go talk ta tha Dr. She really is nice."
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Drake!!!!! Rogue!!!! AWWW!! That was so sweet!!!!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

That was fantastic! It was fab seeing another side of Drake. Break through those scales! :)

But wtf??
Rogue: "Remy told me that he pulled you off of TJ. He was madder than a Queen Bee, but he didn't kill ya. An' he could have."
You look at Remy, and you think queen bee? Not hornet, not rabid dog, but queen bee! Sigh. My phantom peen must be slipping.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

:LMAO! That's just a Southern expression. You're phantom peen is firmly in place
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone