9/5 Instance: For the Best

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Timelined after 'Mudslide.'

Angelina: Angel flicked her phone closed. "Ugh, what difference does it make if you can't get those roses in the states, Betta!" She laughed a little, smoothing her hair down and flopped on the bed.

Angelina: It was nice to take a break from the security room. It'd be nicer when Scott got back from... where was he again?

Summers: Scott entered the mansion at a dead run, the front door banging against the wall. He pounded up the stairs, down the hall, and burst into their room, dripping sweat and mud on the carpet, breathing so hard he couldn't speak.

Angelina: Angel screeched a little, sitting up on the bed. "Scott? Dio! Are you okay?" She got up and went to him. "What's wrong? What happened?" He looked wild.... and dirty. Immediately her mind jumped to the kidnappings last year.

Summers: "I - I've done something terrible." He said between breaths. God, she looked so confused. "I'm so sorry." He rubbed his cheek, which was starting to throb with a dull pain.

Summers: "Please, believe me, I wish I'd never done it." He looked at her, feeling like he was going to be sick.

Angelina: "Something terrible?" Angel paused, confused. "What did you do?" Images of him after Tom's death now flashed through her head. He looked a little green, so she grabbed a trash can.

Angelina: "Just tell me, per favore, what happened?"

Summers: "I kissed Lizzie, and it was the stupidest thing I've ever done, and I did it because - no - there's no excuse for it." He looked at her unhappily. "I'm so sorry."

Angelina: The can dropped from her fingers. "You what?"

Summers: He paused for a moment, before saying softly: "I kissed Lizzie. She hit me, and I came to tell you. I don't know why I did it, I just did..." he trailed off as Angel narrowed her eyes.

Angelina: "You..." This isn't happening... "LIZZIE!?" Those narrowed eyes caught the red mark on his cheek and she added to it, belting him across the face. "WHY? You don't know why? How can you not know? Fessacchione!!"

Summers: He reeled back from her blow. "I don't have a rational reason why, Angel. You won't accept 'stupid hormones', anyway. I'm sorry I did it, and I came straight to tell you."

Angelina: "No! Of course I ain't gonna accept that!" She stepped back up to him, pointing straight at him with a manicured nail. "How could you? With Lizzie!"

Angelina: Lizzie. That made her see red. "After everything we's been through! And, and, with my best friend! She's my sister, you son of a bitch! Stupido ormoni! Siete un idiot!"

Summers: You've really fucked it up. Well done. "I know. I regret ever doing it. I shouldn't have, and I'm sorry! At least I came to tell you. That has to count for something. And I won't do it again. Ever." He looked at her pleadingly.

Angelina: "Oh! Sorry!" She cocked her head, widening her eyes at him mockingly. "Allora, that makes it A OKAY! What was you even thinking?" She cut off. "No, never mind, I know - you was thinkin' with your dick!"

Summers: "All right, yes, I was. It does not make it okay. I was wrong to do it. But at least I was secure enough in our relationship to tell you first thing!" He crossed his arms. "What, you'd rather I hide it a never tell you? Christ. I may be some hormonal dick, but at least I have some integrity and can own up to my stupidity."

Angelina: "Well don't that make you tha big man?" She flapped her hands helplessly. "The trick is ta not HAVE to apologize!!"

Summers: "I feel bad enough as it is." He took a calming breath. "All right - you want to know the reason why? Instead of coming to you and saying, I feel as though we don't spend enough time together what with the security room, the lab, classes, and my tennis lessons, and wedding plans, I kissed her. In all my glorious stupidity, that's what I did."

Angelina: "Why would be good...." Oh. Oh, hell no! "So the answer to us not spending time together is to kiss my best friend. Of course!!"

Angelina: "We're busy because we're trying to build a life together here, si? Si?! I thought that's what we were doing here! I told you I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my life, and because I take some time to try to do my job and maybe figure it out you decide to kiss my best friend!?"

Summers: He had the good sense to look shame-faced. "I know. It was the worst thing I've ever done." He backed up as she buzzed her wings. "And I wish I'd never done it, you must know that I'd never intentionally hurt you!"

Angelina: "No, it's never intentional, is it? But yet things always happen. You push me away, I push you away, we don't tell each other things...."

Summers: "I DID tell you! What the hell do you think I'm doing right now?"

Angelina: "Oh, you do not get to yell," she said, her voice getting very quiet. "This just ain't gonna work, is it?"

Summers: He went very, very still, heart stopping for a moment, before he asked carefully, "what isn't going to work?"

Angelina: "All this time, even when you've accused me of it -- even when we wasn't even really together, when everybody else thought you were fuckin' crazy as hell..."

Angelina: "I've never cheated, never kissed... never even really thought about it..." She twisted the ring off her finger and set it on the desk.

Summers: "Oh." He swallowed. "Okay." I can handle this. I deserve this. I should have expected this. I"m the hypocritical scumbag. It hurts. "I don't want it to end." He looked at her. "Please, Angel..."

Angelina: Angel wasn't really hearing him anymore. "And with Lizzie...." Her head whipped up to glare at him again. "How would you like it if I fanned my ass off ta Nebraska and fucked Chris?"

Summers: His jaw dropped. "Christ, Angel. I kissed her, not fucked. There's a distinct difference. And it wasn't even a proper kiss. Just barely touched her."

Angelina: "Not. The. Point!" She poked him in the chest with a finger to punctuate each word before pacing the room. "It's a betrayal! And.... that's just somethin' I never expected from you...."

Angelina: "And, Dio! Did you think of Warren? He's supposed to be your friend too!!"

Summers: "I know!" he said miserably. "I have royally fucked up. Yes, I understand that. He's next on my list of 'hey, guess who I just kissed!'"

Angelina: "I just.... I don't know." She grabbed a few things from her drawer, stuffing them into her laptop bag before she looked back up at him. "If we can't even manage ta go a few months without somehow one of us fuckin' up... then this obviously ain't gonna work..."

Summers: "Where are you going?"

Angelina: "I don't know." She went to the door. "I cain't go back ta my own room because Paige and Eve are there... and Paige don't like me, because you told her last year I was jealous..."

Summers: "What?" He glared at her. "Fine, you know what? Leave. As you keep saying all we do is hurt each other. And that is not what I really want to do to you. Ever. But, that's all I can manage to do. So, please, just go, before I hurt you again."

Angelina: "I think that's for tha best." She said quietly on her way out the door.

[Edited on 5-9-2007 by Slarti]
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

O_O wtf? stupidity in relationships has to be contagious around XU.
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

Well we knew it was coming but still *sniffles*! Great job on it! Their fights are always so oddly fun to read.
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

I agree with Ferg. As always good work and really real feeling, great argument guys ;)
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Man, you could taste the pissed off woman from here. Remind me to never let Remy make Angel mad. But yeah. Very well done.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Such a good instance and yet so sad! Extremely believable interaction. This is indeed the semester of relationship trouble at XU. Does that mean we went from 3 to 1 planned marriages? Who's next?! *Suspiciously eyes Paige and Eve*
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

AWW!!! *SNIFF!!!* But yeah, I agree, very very well played.
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Scott should know not to piss off an italian speaking woman
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Post by Scumfish »

Yeah. You do NOT piss off an Italian momma, man :D

Awesome, awesome instance. So sad though....:( but really good interaction between the pair.
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art