9/5 Instance: Morning after the morning after the morning af

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

before the angel/scott fight

Japh: Japh rubbed his left eye. It's been twitching now and again for the past hour and it was starting to get a bit old. He looked back up to hte door and knocked. He wanted to make sure TJ was okay with everything. After all that happened, he should at least talk to her.

Talia: Talia looked up from her spot at the sink, popping her head into her room hearing the knock. "Come in," she greeted, then went back to the sink to finish affixing her bandage.

Japh: Japh turned the knob and then closed the door behind him. The room looked empty. "TJ?"

Talia: "Yeah? I'm in here.." she moved out of the bathroom, seeing Japh standing in her room. "Oh...hey.." she said, looking back down at her arms to play with the bandages a bit nervously.

Japh: "Yeah, hey..." right, this was getting a little awkward. "So I was in the neighbourhood, and just wanted to pop by to see how you were doing." He watched her fiddle with the bandages. "Need help with those?"

Talia: "Oh..no..these are fine.." she told him, still looking down. "They just itch a bit. But everythings alot better. I don't even really have to wear them, but...my arms are pretty ugly without them..."

Japh: "Agh pffft, please, you're arms couldn't be ugly if you held them in a tub of acid." Was that even a complement? he thought. Japh took another step into te room, then sat down on her bed, waiting for her to finish in the bathroom with her bandages. "So...I'm back with Cess and Tessa." He wondered for a second if it was necessary to tell her that.

Talia: She gave him an odd look at that....compliment? What was that? "Well...you haven't seen them.....stitches and all...."

Talia: Her brow raised just a bit at his next statement, and she turned back to the sink. "Yeah? Well...that's good..."

Japh: "Yeah, yeah...good." the last two words were more like a mumble to himself. "So, umm...I hope what what happened with us...I hope you don't hate me or anything... I really dind't know the thing would break." Felt a bit weird talking about that.

Talia: She stopped what she was doing, then turned to him, heading back into her room. "No...I don't hate you...why would you think that??"

Japh: "I don't know...you seemed a bit withdrawn lately. And...I kind of gotten it ito my head it might be because of us."

Talia: She shrugged, taking a seat in a chair across from him. "It's just been like...a really tough few days is all..."

Talia: "Like...the fight, and that pill really like...fucked with me too..." she told him. "But...it's nothing to do with you..."

Japh: "Phew, load off my mind. So the pill...uh...it did work, right?"

Talia: "Well...I actually don't really know...yet," she explained. "Like, Annie said it will. But I won't know for sure til like..I get my period.."

Talia: "But even then...I got some little periods when I was pregnant with Johnny..." she took a sharp breath. "It should be fine.."

Japh: Japh nodded, "Okay, that's good...good. So how's Johnny doing? Crawling yet? because my maggots can give him some pointers in the wriggling bit."

Talia: She smiled a bit. "No, he's not crawling yet...Remy took him out for a walk now. But he's pretty good at wriggling.."

Talia: "I don't think he met Eanie or Meanie yet....that'd be cute."

Japh: Japh chuckled. "Yeah, it would" Something caught his eye on the bed and couldn't help but look.

Talia: She noticed him inspecting her bed. "Um...what're you looking at??"

Japh: He snapped out of his staring, "Oh, sorry, just...uh..." he tapped at his head, "psychometry kicking in at the wrong time. Just got a 'Best Of' clip of us...I really didn't know I looked like that from the back."

Talia: She stared at him for a moment. "Wait....what??"

Japh: Japh grinned a little, "Psychometry....it's like seeing into the past of stuff...like now, I'm seeing you over here, and also I can see us two going at it like blue rabbits over there."

Talia: Her eyes widdened, and she went red. "You...like, can see that??" she avoided his gaze. "Uh....oh man..."

Japh: Japh had to laugh at her expression, "Don't worry, I can keep secrets. Trust me. Once you walk into your parents bedroom and see something there, you just tend to keep quiet about these stuff. Oh and, my lips are sealed about you and Vic in Brock's class."

Japh: "Was actually funny seeing him taking still photos of a bowl of fruit, and you two at it next to the fruit."

Talia: She reddened further, putting her head in her hands. "Oh GOD!"

Japh: "Hey hey hey," Japh put his arm on her shoulder, "Don't be embarrassed, it's not like anyone else can see that. Plus, like I said, I don't talk about it to other people. Look, you're not the only one who had sex in this mansion."

Talia: Yeah, but she'd had sex all over this mansion...which she was sure Japh already knew. "I know...but...I'm not a slut! Like..." she sighed.

Talia: She bit a lip, feeling ridiculous for wondering, but. "Does it like...look good??"

Japh: Japh laughed, "Oh yes, it does. And you arn't a slut... Now Vic, he's a slut."

Talia: She nodded, clearing her throat a bit. "So...like...you and Cess and Tess...how'd that all like...get back??"

Japh: Japh breathed out hard, suppressing his laughter to get back to serious. "I just...talked to Cess, and it turns out she was really sorry for breaking up and she wanted to get back together. And Tessa apparently had already gotten back with Cess by the time we made up."

Talia: "Well, that's really good," she said, reaching out of habit to play with her hair. She felt...almost the slightest bit of disappointment? She wouldn't have minded...that...happening again.

Talia: She gave him a smile. "I'm happy for you guys..that you figured it all out."

Japh: Japh smiled back at her. "Thanks. Hey, good thing about open relationships, you can't stay mad at everyone, because you know youll probably end up in bed with them." Okay, that sentence wasn't probably necessary.

Japh: "Anyway, I'm just glad you're okay." he gave her a light squeeze with his arm still around her shoulder, trying not to make any contact with her arms.

Talia: "Thanks.." she stopped, furrowing her brow a bit. "Open relationship??"

Japh: "uh, yeah...Cess' idea, getting quite partial to it. Can make love to anyone, just as long you tell the partner."

Talia: TJ took a quick breath, looking at him. "Well...that's good to know."

Japh: "Yeah, so if you ever get a bit lonely, you know where to get me." he joked.

Talia: She put a hand on his thigh, giving him a coy look. "Really good to know. Especially not that I'm pretty much healing.."

Japh: He grinned at her hand on his thigh, "My dear Ms Palmer, are you trying to seduce me?"

Talia: TJ rolled her eyes. "I must be pretty bad at it if you have to ask."

Japh: "No, I'd think you're doing quite a good job at it. Keep it up and something might happen."

Talia: She giggled a bit, before looking at him a bit seriously. "But this time....carefuller?"

Japh: Japh leaned a little back, reaching into his jeand pocket, and pulled out two wrappers. "Normal, and XXL, in case things get a little...bigger." he grinned devilishly.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

WOOOOOOOOO!
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Good thing this was before the angel scott breakup, cause Angel would get another eye full of Japh. It'll become like a tradition wherever Angel wants to come into a room.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Japh: Japh grinned a little, "Psychometry....it's like seeing into the past of stuff...like now, I'm seeing you over here, and also I can see us two going at it like blue rabbits over there."
LMAO! The whole blue-on-blue hadn’t even occurred to me!
Japh: Japh laughed, "Oh yes, it does. And you arn't a slut... Now Vic, he's a slut."
SNORT! Man, I’m sure Japh can’t go ANYWHERE in that house without seeing something.

Angel so should have walked in on that. “Dio!”
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

LMAO nooo doubt. There's no secrets with Japh around.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Post by Scumfish »

Now I'm curious about how many times he's seen Vic around the school :shifty
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art