9/7 Instance: Let Sleeping Cats Lie

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Date: current BUT after coffee flavoured bunnies

<Sean> Sean sat in the recroom just tuning his guitar and thinking back to how well the concert actually turned out, "That Lorna really is something else isn't she," he thought to himself.

<Sean> He just sat there and strummed a bit of

<Sean> Heroes of Tir Na Nog to himself remembering

<Sean> He lit a cigarette and just wondered if she was thinking of him.

<Lorna> Well there's one practice without someone walking in. Lorna smirked to herself, yawning a bit as she made her way to the rec room. It was time for some mind numbing television.

<Sean> Sean noticed Lorna entering and smiled slightly wondering. "Well hello there my verdant angel!"

<Lorna> Only, judging from the noise, and the person, in the rec room it seemed that the mind numbing would have to wait. "Hey Sean. Practicing away are we?"

<Sean> "Always gotta keep honing me craft," Sean said with the cigarette clutched in his teeth.

<Lorna> "Yeah, sometimes I wish the crafts I practiced didn't make me smell a bit gamey." ...what the fuck, Dane? What the fuck? "Freshly showered now though."

<Cessily> Cessily ambled from the kitchen into the rec room, a glass of juice in hand, wondering where that music had come from. "Oh, hey Lorna, hey Sean. What are you doing?"

<Sean> As he played on through the song he began to sing lightly, "Misty moor, my little heart breaks cuz I miss you all the more," Well that's attractive Sean thought with a devilish grin.

<Sean> "My Metallic minx....just practicing a bit keepin me fingers nimble," Sean said winking at Cess.

<Lorna> Okay, no more talk about smelling. New rule. "Oh hey Cess! Just got done in the danger room and I've decided it's time to take a load off." As if to punctuate the point Lorna flopped onto the sofa.

<Japh> Japh poked his head into the recroom, "Cess? Tess? you gals in here? Oh, hey." He nodded to Sean and Lorna, spotting Cess coming in, "Hey girl, wondered where you were."

<Cessily> Cessily smiled sheepishly at the word 'minx'. "That's nice. I heard you from the kitchen. Can I sit and listen for a bit?"

<Cessily> "Oh, hey Japh!" She beamed and waved at him.

<Tessa> Tessa patted a hand on Japh's shoulder as she came around him. "Well she's in there, I'm back here, dear."

<Sean> "But of course...I always love an audience," Sean said as he gave Japh a nod of acknowledgement.

<Sean> Sean smiled and winked at Tessa as she entered.

<Japh> "Gah!" Japh spun around, clutching his chest.

<Cessily> "Hey Tess! Come on in, guys!" She waved them over as she flopped down on the couch, pulling her legs up to sit cross-legged.

<Lorna> Lorna gave a wave to Japh and Tessa when she noticed her slip in as well. "Oh, Tessa. Thanks for letting me know about that dance supply shop. The outfit's great." Eyecatching apparently....

<Tessa> Tesas giggled at Japh. "Skittish, pussycat?" She wrapped an arm around Japh's shoulder. "No problem. I was actually quite surprised there was one this close."

<Sean> Sean leaned in towards Lorna and Cess, " So you gals had a nice time the other night," Sean said leaving a bit of mystery as to what he meant. You are such an arse sometimes

<Lorna> "It's really surprising what you can find around here I've noticed." Lorna nodded before Sean leaned in. "Oh, yeah!"

<Cessily> Cessily smiled as she nodded. "Oh yes, it was wonderful. Thanks for that again."

<Sean> "Anytime ladies," Sean said with a wink as he switched chords and started strumming a heavier more soulful tune.

<Sean> The music seemed to reverberate off the walls casting a pall of latent energy through the room,"Verdent goddess...I humbly beesech thee....give unto me your boon...vision from my dreams...come unto me...lead me to thy promised land."

<Japh> "I think I'm missing something. Where did you lot go?" Japh asked, squeezing Tessa into a hug. He moved over to Cess and sat down next to her.

<Sean> Sean suddenly looked up slightly embarassed, " Oh sorry kinda got drawn into this new song I'm workin on. verdent goddess oh great can you be any more obvious

<Lorna> Lorna kicked her feet up on the coffee table and closed her eyes. "We're slippery little things, Japh. Slippery." Lorna laughed. "Oh you go right ahead there, Sean."

<Cessily> "Oh, Sean here and his band gave a concert a few days ago. Kyle was so kind to give Lorna and me free tickets."

<Tessa> "It's really pretty, Sean." Tessa smirked over at Lorna. "No more slippery than I was last time you saw me."

<Japh> "Slippery? Concert? I'm so confused. Someone hold me."

<Sean> Sean still looked slightly embarassed as he continued to strum the tune but stopped singing. "Yea the concert was bloody awesome of course made better by me personal cheering section."

<Sean> "You all should definatley check out the next one," Sean said getting a bit of his bravado back.

<Cessily> "Awww, poor confused Japh. I'll hold you." She leaned over to put her arms around him.

<Lorna> "Oh yeah, we'll have to. Know when it is yet?" Lorna stayed still and kept her eyes closed, deciding that this was wonderfully relaxing now.

<Sean> Suddenly Sean's pager went off, "Shite I've got a dinner with the band...and no date...shite....Hey Lorna wanna grab some dinner....great," Sean said as he snatched Lorna out of her seat and leading her towards the door.

<Lorna> "Wha? Oh." Lorna stumbled after him, slightly confused.

<Bobby> On his way to the kitchen, Bobby heard -- was that singing? -- coming from the rec room and decided to check it out. "Hey, peeps..." He jumped back a little as a big dude tugged Lorna into the hall. "Whoa, hey...."

<Sean> "Thanks for listening guys....I'll definitely get some passes for the next show...night ladies and gents," Sean said as he disappeared through the doorway with Lorna.

<Cessily> "Uhm... bye." Cessily waved after the two, confused.

<Tessa> Tessa watched with an eyebrow raised as Sean and evidently Lorna both scooted out the door. "Well, that was quick."

<Cessily> "Oh, hey Bobby." She waved at Bobby, still confused. "Yeah, very."

<Japh> "Okay...he's a weird one." Japh said, giving Cess a kiss then Tessa one.

<Bobby> "Uh, hey, Dee... hey.... new guy.... bye?" He turned around and looked at the other three. The hell was that? "Hey... that was weird, right? That's not just me thinking that was weird?"

<Cessily> "Nope, definitely not, Bobby." Cessily poked the inside of her cheek with her tongue. "Weird indeed."

<Tessa> "No, it was a bit rushed. Come sit with us, maybe we'll get into trouble of our very own." Tess pattee the empty cushion beside her curled-up legs.

<Bobby> He tore his gaze away from the door and looked at Tessa. "Heh, maybe so," he put on a lopsided smile and took a seat. "Especially since you're the bellydancing teacher I've been hearing about."

<Tessa> Tess grinned. "I am, last I checked." She poked Bobby in the arm. "Why, do you want to learn?"

<Cessily> "Oh yes, that she is." Cessily nodded, swaying her hips a little with arms held up as she sat on the couch.. "She's really good. Yes, you could join."

<Japh> "Join us Bobby, join us."

<Bobby> "I just don't think I could pull off the bra," he chuckled, rubbing at the back of his neck and trying to not picture Lorna's outfit that day. "Oh, you do it too, dude?"

<Lorna> After regaining awareness enough to make her excuses to Sean, Lorna started back in the house and to the rec room. ...Don't just pull me around and assume..what the hell? And in front of people too. Lorna's brow furrowed as she tried to process what had just occured.

<Japh> "Great excercise for the hips! And the ladies like it too." Japh grinned.

<Lorna> Lorna stepped back into the room, yep everyone was still there. Well that was...yeah that was embarassing.

<Bobby> He had to grin at that. "I bet. Plus the like goes the other way too."

<Cessily> "Oh yes, you should see him. Japh is great." Cessily giggled. "I still try to teach it to the maggots, too." She beamed at Tessa. "I think we should buy them tiny bellydancer outfits."

<Lorna> Oh God, and we're talking about bellydancing outfits. "Now that would be precious."

<Tessa> Tess chuckled and leaned back to look up at Japh. "We demand your presence at the next lesson, O wise and learned One." She nodded at Cessily. "Oh, I agree. The white would look good on Japh."

<Cessily> "Hey, Lorna!" She looked over her shoulder. "Back already?"

<Bobby> He looked up at Lorna, smiling. "Hey! Didn't have the chance to properly say that before..."

<Lorna> "Er..yeah, Sean went on though." Lorna looked up at the hey. "Hey Bobby..yeah, I guess I was being sort of tugged along there."

<Bobby> "Yeah... you sure were. You okay?" Sean. That was Sean? Bobby tried to keep from grinding his teeth. No right.

<Lorna> "Oh, oh yeah I'm fine." Just a tad mortified.

<Japh> Japh noticed a little unusual silence. He clapped his hands together and rubbed them, "Right, what are we five going to do here today."

<Lorna> Well thank God for Japh. "Hmm, don't know. Surely we can think of something."

<Tessa> Tessa smiled as an idea came to mind. "Could always play cards for forfeits. That's always fun."

<Cessily> Cessily's gaze went from Bobby to Lorna and back again. Awkward. She looked at Japh as she took another sip from her juice. "Uhm... don't know. Watch a movie? Play a game?"

<Bobby> "Just no truth or dare," he said, before his brain caught up to his mouth.

<Lorna> "Forfeits?" Lorna looked to Tessa, not quite sure what she meant. Oh, definitely no truth or dare... Lorna was glad she hadn't been looking at Bobby when he mentioned that.

<Tessa> "Like strip poker. You lose a round, a hand, whatever, you have to do something. Can be anything." She smirked. "Just requires imagination."

<Lorna> Oh. Oh God no.

<Cessily> "Ah.... so basically, like truth or dare, just without the truth option?"

<Bobby> Bobby shifted. No way. How many other ways can I make a horse's ass out of myself? He didn't want to find out.

<Japh> "Right.." Japh gave side glances at Lorna and Bobby. Well, if they're up to it.

<Tessa> Tess shook her head. "Not really. you can be challenged to tell a secret. I think the most common forfeit is stripping, though. Not that any of us are particularly apt to do so."

<Lorna> Why, when people suggested games, couldn't it be something tame like Clue?

<Bobby> Oh, because secrets are so much better. "Hey, it's whatever you guys want to do."

<Lorna> ...Crap Lorna composed her face and looked over to Bobby. Well, he wasn't backing down. Surely she could do this too. "Yeah, whatever."

<Cessily> "Interesting." Cessily giggled, then looked at Lorna and Bobby. "You sure about that? We could always play spin the bottle or something if you'd prefer that?" Right, Cess, why don't you shut up? "Or rather not."

<Japh> Japh looked at Cess, holding back laughter.

<Tessa> "hey, I'd be up for it. Kissing can hardly hurt..." Tessa elbowed Lorna ever-so-lightly. "Might even be fun."

<Lorna> "Heh..yeah. Fun." Lorna tried to laugh.

<Cessily> She sucked on her lip, feeling embarrassed. Holding up her glass towards Lorna and Bobby she asked: "Anyone wanna try my juice?"

<Bobby> "You know... I think I forgot to save my game earlier." He stood up and put on a grin, which faltered a bit at Lorna's sick laugh. "I'll take a rain check. You guys have fun."

<Bobby> He arched an eyebrow at Cess.

<Tessa> "We could always play something tamer...as it seems no one is quite up to our standard of fun." Tessa tickled Cess's cheek.

<Lorna> Lorna arched an eyebrow at Cess as well. The wording...yeah. "Sure," If only it were stronger.

<Cessily> "It's tasty. Really! I kinda mixed together all that I could find in the kitchen. You should try." She giggled at Tessa.

<Japh> Japh laughed, "No-one's up to our standard of fun." Well, except Vic....and Remy....and maybe even TJ....okay, maybe most of the college, but not these two.

<Lorna> "Thanks" Lorna took the glass from Cessily and took a taste. It was a pretty sad thing when the bravest thing she was doing right now was taste testing.

<Lorna> "...huh, it really isn't all that bad."

<Bobby> "I'm sure it is," he grinned at Cess on his way out the door. "I, uh, should go take care of that thing..." I'm the one making this awkward. "See you later, guys."

<Cessily> "See. I was surprised myself. Especially considering that I also put the leftover cheese into it." She waved at Bobby. "Okay, later Bobby!"

<Tessa> Tessa leaned up and whispered to Japh, "I'm sure we could find someone. Vic doesn't seem all that much of a prude."

<Lorna> "Bye Bobby." Lorna gave him a little wave, wishing that she hadn't heard about the cheese she had just drank.

<Japh> Japh whispered back to Tessa, "Vic doesn't know what prude means.”

<Lorna> Lorna sunk back into her place on the sofa. "Sorry about...yeah, how weird all that was." Lorna waved her hand to where Sean had been and also to the space Bobby had just vacated.

<Cessily> "Ah, no worries, Lorna." Cessily winked dismissively. "Is there a time when it's not weird around here?"

<Lorna> "Heh, I guess not." Lorna smiled at that.

<Tessa> "Is that a trick question?"

<Japh> "No I think that's a retorical question."

<Cessily> She raised an eyebrow at Tessa as she smiled. "Trick question? Nah, not really. It's... yeah, rhetorical. That's it." She nodded.

<Lorna> "That was a special kind of weird there though." Lorna had to admit with a laugh.

<Cessily> "Indeed." She smirked. "I guess Sean likes you."

<Lorna> "Yeah, seems like." Lorna smiled but she still wasn't overly pleased about being pulled around like some sort of doll.

<Cessily> Sooo....?" Cessily made a goofy face, looking at Lorna expectantly.

<Lorna> "Well. He is fun." Lorna shrugged. And it's not like I'm getting many other offers.

<Tessa> "Are you going to take him up on it?" Tessa went ahead and asked the question hovering around them all.

<Lorna> "Well, not if he pulls that stunt again. When I get asked out for dinner I would prefer to get the chance to answer."

<Cessily> "Yeah... he's kinda... direct, isn't he?" Cessily frowned. "And very... confident."

<Lorna> "That he is." Lorna chuckled. "Which certainly isn't bad, really."

<Japh> "Too confident if you ask me. A little humility goes a long way."

<Japh> "I mean, look at me!"

<Tessa> "Is that your way of saying you go a long way?" Tessa cocked an eybrow and smiled sweetly.

<Japh> "In a manner of speaking....yes, I do."

<Lorna> "Just a spoonful of Japh helps the medicine go down, eh?" Lorna looked up with a smirk.

<Japh> Japh giggled at what Lorna said. But in a manly way.

<Cessily> "Oh, that you are, Mr. Three Girls." She joined Tessa in smiling sweetly. "Very humiliate." She kissed him on the cheek.

<Tessa> Tessa giggled and gave Japh a kiss on the cheek. "Depends on what size spoon we're talking about."

<Japh> Japh squeezed both girls at the same time they kissed him.

<Lorna> "Three?" Lorna's eyebrow went up. "I really am spending too much time in the danger room."

<Vic> Vic stretched, padding down to the rec room and scratching his bare chest. Maybe he should chill out somewhere that didn't involve his bike.

<Lorna> "Have you considered changing your codename from Maggott to Mac Daddy?"

<Cessily> Should I have said three? Oh my... Cessily smiled innocently as she took anther sip from her juice.

<Vic> He paused in the doorway, blinking at the people there. "Evenin', all."

<Cessily> "Hey, Vic!" She turned around and waved. "How are you?"

<Tessa> "Hi, Vic." Tessa waved as she got up and went to the kitchen for a drink.

<Japh> "Hey Vic," Japh turned to Lorna, "I have, but apparently Vic's in line for that name already."

<Lorna> Lorna looked up over the sofa. "Hey Vic!" Lorna waved.

<Vic> Vic grinned, taking a seat and smoothing down his mane. "What name's tha', Japh?" Well this looked interesting.

<Lorna> "I don't know, I think I might start to giggle if I had to call someone Mac Daddy when we're all supposed to be using our serious voice talk."

<Japh> "Mac Daddy." Japh took a while thinking of it. "I don't know, it'll fit in if you think about it."

<Tessa> "Oh, I don't know." Tessa walked around the couch and took a seat on Japh's lap. "It might bring some entertainment to whatever meeting you're having."

<Japh> "I can imagine having that in the infirmary. We need ten CC's of Mac Daddy, STAT!"

<Cessily> Cessily cuddled up to Japh. "Oh, it'd would definitely be entertaining. Not sure if that's the intended reaction for a codename, though." She wrapped her arm around Tessa as she sat down again.

<Vic> "Mac Daddy?" Vic shrugged. "So what y' doin' tonigh', guys?"

<Cessily> "Oh, we're not sure, yet. We try to decide on it."

<Tessa> "We're trying to figure that out. We ran Bobby off with the talk of forfeits." Tess wrapped an arm around Cessily and scooted closer.

<Lorna> "Yeah, we were discussing some form of game earlier." Lorna moved on the sofa so she could see everyone better.

<Japh> "Well, we came up with three options so far. Forfeits, spin the bottle or truth or dare. All three seem to have something in common, we just can't put or finger on what it is."

<Lorna> Should have left instead of him. Mostly my fault things were so awkward.

<Vic> "Forfeits sounds good." Vic smirked, stretching. "An' that would be because all of 'em end up wit' people bein' naked."

<Tessa> Tessa swiveled to look at Japh. "You liar, you know exactly what it is. You just want to be asked to take your clothes off."

<Lorna> Well, my fault and nudity's fault.

<Cessily> Cessily giggled at that. "Oh, yes, but I'm not sure Japh needs that much asking."

<Japh> Japh mock gasped, "I am hurt. I would never suggest something so lewd and lavacious...hey I used the word lavacious." he completely lost track after that.

<Japh> "Wait, is that even a word?"

<Lorna> "It most assuredly is."

<Vic> Vic yawned and sank down a little lower in his chair. Those sleepless nights were preying on him.

<Japh> Japh mumbled to himself, "Lavacious....levious..lascious...lascivious, yeah that's it, lascivious!"

<Cessily> "Hm, yep, that is definitely a word."

<Tessa> "And you, lovely, most assuredly fit it."

<Japh> "Aww thank y..wait, you talking to me or her?" Japh nudged Cess

<Cessily> "Aww, thank you, love." She gave her a sweet smile before she leaned in for a kiss. "But it most assuredly fit you two, too." She kissed Japh as well.

<Tessa> "Hmmmmm....both of you." Tessa found a place to lay her head back between the two.

<Japh> Japh heard unusual hard and slow breathing, he looked at Vic. "Aw, the kitty is sleeping."

<Lorna> Lorna yawned and felt herself start to want to join Vic's sleeping party. "I'd better keep myself awake. I wouldnt' smell the dye if you three came for me."

<Cessily> "Aww, cute." She giggled at Vic.

<Tessa> Tessa giggled with Cessily. "Oh, it is cute. We should do something to him while he's asleep."

<Lorna> "...does anyone have some ribbon?"

<Cessily> "Oooh." Her gaze wandered between Tessa and Lorna. "You two have something mean in mind, don't you? Ribbon?" She giggled.

<Japh> "If only curlers didn't take so damn long, we could have made him into the lion from Wizard of Oz."

<Lorna> "I just want to fix his hair, that's all." Lorna took a tentative prod of some of sleeping Vic's hair.

<Tessa> Tessa snickered at Japh's suggestion. "I have some pink ribbons in my room, I think. They have hearts on them."

<Lorna> "Perfect. If he shreds them I'll pay you back, okay?"

<Cessily> "Awww, that would be too cute." Cessily cooed as she pulled out her camera. "And see what I got here."

<Japh> "Photo evidence, aww, you think of everything."

<Lorna> "I should know you always have a camera. Now I'm glad to still have clothes on."

<Tessa> "Oh, they're old. And the pictures alone would be worth so much more to me." Tessa waved a hand and scampered out to her room to retrieve said pink and hearted ribbons.

<Cessily> "Do you guys think that Vic will be very angry when he finds out?" She asked a little nervously.

<Lorna> "Oh he'll be fine. It's not like we're doing anything permanent."

<Japh> Japh grinned when an idea jumped into his head. "You know, food colourant doesn't have a strong odour."

<Japh> "You know, just a couple of drops of red, blue and green around his hair. Makes him a pretty and colourful"

<Cessily> Cessily looked around, giving all of them a suspicious look. "Have you all been hanging around Lizzie and Rachel too often lately?"

<Tessa> "Got them!" Tessa re-entered the room with fifteen or so pink ribbons clutched in her hands.

<Cessily> She smirked. "Though... it's kinda tempting, I have to say."

<Lorna> "Well, I guess we can do the hair up in the ribbons and give drops of food coloring to the rest." Lorna chewed on her lip.

<Japh> "Cess, you know the kitchen better than I do, we need green, red and blue. Please and thank you."

<Cessily> "Uhm, ok." She hesitated for another second, but then got up and went off towards the kitchen, giggling all the way.

<Lorna> Lorna wasn't too terribly sure about the color business. She very carefully took one of the ribbons and tied it to the tip of some hair.

<Tessa> Tess shook her head. "Wait 'till the kitty wakes up and figures out we're the culprits." She beckoned Lorna over. "You know how to braid?"

<Japh> "you sure about the braiding? He might wake up."

<Lorna> "I'm pretty sure it'd wake him up if we tried that. We'll be lucky if he doens't wake up from just this."

<Tessa> "You're right. And little poofs of hair just look so much cuter." She tied a few more ribbons to the tips of little bunches.

<Cessily> Cessily scuttled through the kitchen and gathered the food colours with a big grin on her face, then hurried back into the rec room. "Here, we have lots of colour because of Halloween." She spoke in a low voice to not risk waking up Vic.

<Lorna> "Yep, he's adorable." Lorna nodded, very tempted to try to slip a ribbon on the protruding fang but wanting to keep her hand.

<Lorna> Yeah, this really is a horrible idea. Memories of what happened last time someone disturbed a sleeping Vic came into her mind, making her take a step back.

<Cessily> Cessily looked at the food colorant and opened one package. "You sure about this?" She asked, trying to suppress a giggle. "This is sooo mean."

<Japh> "Okay, let's see, red, blue, yellow, green, orange, purple, wow, when did the kitchen become a bakery?" Japh picked the red, and leaned a little precariously over Vic. Please don't wake, please don't wake, please don't wake he though, while giving four drops around his hair, some going in his mane.

<Tessa> "Maybe we should just choose one spot to colour. We don't want to be cruel, do we?" Tessa stood back to admire the ribbons in Vic's mane. So perfect.

<Japh> "Okay, I know I'm really cruel, but think on the long run, that red is gonna be pretty pink. It's for the best." Japh placed the red away.

<Lorna> "I" Lorna cleared her throat. "I think I'm going to head to the library and get a start on my essay." Lorna rubbed her neck a bit, feeling oddly uncomfortable again.

<Japh> Vic stirred a little, "Okay, I'm gonna just....Lorna's got a good idea. Cess, help me carry this stuff back."

<Cessily> Cessily helped Japh with spreading the colour. She was very careful, trying to achieve a rainbow pattern on Vic's hair. "I feel so bad for this." She looked at Lorna. "Yeah?" Lorna didn't look very comfortable.

<Cessily> "Yeah, probably a good idea." She nodded at Japh. "Wait, one more thing." Cessily grabbed her camera and quickly took several photos of Vic from various angles. "Perfect."

<Cessily> She giggled again as she picked up the colorant and carried it back to the kitchen.

<Tessa> "Oh, wait....gotta leave him something real quick." Tessa took a circular pocket mirror out of her jeans and put it on the arm of the chair. "Now we can go."

<Japh> Japh got a gut feeling that maybe, juuuust maybe this wasn't one of his better ideas. He followed Cess into the kitchen.

<Lorna> Lorna smiled a bit but it didn't quite take. "Yeah, I'll see you guys later."

<Cessily> "Bye, Lorna." Cessily gave a quick wave before disappearing in the kitchen to stow away the colours.

<Tessa> oh, what I wouldn't give to be here when he wakes up and sees this... Tessa smiled and waved goodbye to Lorna before padding into the kitchen as well.

<Cessily> Cessily turned to the other two after putting the colorant away. "Hee, that was fun... though I don't know if Vic will take it that well. What do you guys think?" She grinned weakly. "I mean, better blame it all on me if anyone asks. At least he can't like... claw me or anything."

[Edited on 7-9-2007 by Slarti]
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

OMG :LMAO that's too funny.

But poor Vic though, it's fur not hair and dye seeps into hair and you can't wash it out ... :shifty
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

can it be called fur when it's on top of his head?
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

Yep, the same way the hair on top of a lion's head is fur :)
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Bah! Technicalities, Vic ain't even a lion. He's a mutant.