9/9 Instance: Breakfast for Four

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

after the game

Remy: Remy passed Kyle a rattle, as he went to go put the dirty diaper away. "I think he really likes dem earrings y' got, but I wouldn't let him get too near t' dem, or y'll be short one."

Kyle: "Nah, he won't pull them off," Kyle played with the rattle in front of Johnny who grabbed it. "Okay, maybe he would. He's really strong."

Remy: He chuckled. "Oui. Y' can't underestimate dem at all. He's got a handful d' hair on my chest a couple of times, an' I'll tell y', its all I could do not t' shriek."

Kyle: "I got nothing to worry about then, because I have almost no hair my chest." He wondered for a second if that was something good or bad.

Remy: He chuckled. "Well, still, watch him. He's creative enough t' find stuff t' pull." He settled himself down beside Kyle. "HE sure likes y' though."

Kyle: "That's because we have common interests. Napping and playing." Kyle said looking at Johnny. He lifted him up a little and laid him down in his arms again, making sure he was comfortable.

Remy: "Nah. Y're jus' good wit' him. Y'll be a good papa some day." He leaned back a bit. "Y're gentle, an' fun."

Talia: TJ yawned, rolling out of bed, heading through the bathroom to Johnny's door, to check and see if he was up yet. She heard voices on the other side and opened it, a tired but inquisitive look on her face. It was Remy, duh, and.....that...kid...who was he? "Oh....morning...."

Kyle: Kyle looked over to the voice, "Morning TJ, you look tired." he spied a hand going up to his head and looked back at Johnny, "Nu-uh, you're not getting my bling, you'll have to find your own."

Remy: "Hey." He turned back at Kyle's words and laughed. "See. He's a quick one. Y' gotta watch him." He nodded. "An' dey look good, so y' don' want t' lose dem."

Talia: "Yeah...didn't get alot of sleep last night," she stretched with another yawn, before bending down to give Johnny a kiss. "Good morning angel!!! You're so lucky to have so much company this morning!!"

Remy: "Y' didn't have t' get up if y' wanted t' sleep more." He smiled at her. "An' oui. He's pretty miserable cuttin' teeth, neh?"

Kyle: "Cutting teeth?"

Talia: "He has more teeth coming in," she sat beside them, lifting Johnny's lip with her finger. "See? It's no fun. He's been very very cranky, huh?" she asked him, as he took her finger in his hand and began to chew on it. She sighed and let him for a bit, reaching behind her to find his teething toy.

Kyle: "Oh, all this time I thought he just liked the taste of.....everything."

Remy: "Well, think its a part of dat too. He sure is likin' applesauce lately. He's been eatin' a lot more too." He tickled Johnny's tummy. "So he's gonna be growin' again soon I think."

Talia: "Which means I gotta go buy him a whole new wardrobe again!" she replaced her finger with the toy. "I think you just like Mommy shopping for you! Maybe next time you can come too. I don't think he's ever been to the mall yet."

Remy: "Oh, y' better run, mon fils. So it starts!" He watched as Johnny and Kyle played with the rattle for a bit. "Y' know...y' sure y' don' want a mattress on d' floor? Or a rug at least? I can't see it bein' real comforable dere Kyle."

Talia: She shoved at Remy a bit, before giving them a questioning look. "Huh??"

Kyle: "Nah, I like it like that. I keep waking up if I sleep on something soft. I'm just used to flat and hard."

Remy: "Kyle here camps out wit' me a bit. He rooms wit' Drake. Enough said."

Remy: He nodded. "Fair enough den. If y' need anythin' let me know."

Kyle: "Thanks, I will," he was playing a little tug of war with johnny over the rattle. "You're gonna give in one of these days, and then I'll win." he said to Johnny

Talia: "Ugh...I wouldn't live with him either.." she rubbed a bit at her arms. Nearly healed, but still ugly as all hell. She smiled at the little tug of war. "Trust me. You'll never win. He always wins."

Remy: "Or if y' do win, he screetches, an' trust me, dat's not a win either." He looked over at TJ. "Dey still hurtin'? Or y' feelin' better?"

Talia: She giggled a bit. "Yeah...so it's either he wins, or you lose..."

Talia: "Oh...they don't hurt.." she pulled up her sleeves to show them the healing wounds. "Annie took the stitches out and all. Just...they're gonna scar I think," she sighed.

Remy: He took one of his arms in his hands, and trailed his fingers along the nearly healed cuts. "Oui. Probabally a bit. Dey'll fade, but be a bit raised for a while I'd say."

Talia: She frowned. "It's what I get I guess..." she shook her head a bit, before smiling at her son again. "Are you hungry, sweetie?? Did you eat yet??"

Kyle: "He had a bottle, I think, did he?" Kyle asked Remy, "I was half asleep when you got up."

Remy: "Oui. But nothin' else yet. He's jus' about ready t' wreck his first outfit of d' day."

Talia: She took Johnny out of Kyle's arms, lifting him up to give him a kiss on the cheek. "So, then wanna head to feed him?"

Remy: "Sure. I can use a coffee. How about y' Kyle?"

Kyle: "Yeah, okay."

Talia: TJ held Johnny close while standing up. "Grab his stuff, Remy?" she asked as she headed toward the door, Johnny reaching up, trying to tug at her hair. That haircut had been a godsend. He got a bit frustrated at a few tries, and smacked his forehead against her shoulder, making an irritated noise.

Remy: He levered himself off the floor, gathering up supplies that would outfit a small army for a week, but only lasted Johnny till noon, and headed down with her and Kyle. Setting the stuff down by the table when they arrived he went about making a pot of coffee. "Y'all want anythin' else?"

Kyle: Kyle sat down at the kitchen table and watched Remy make the coffee. "I'm fine, for now. Oh, uh, make my coffee just black, and no sugar." Kyle looked over to TJ with Johnnie.

Talia: "Are there any more Lucky Charms in the cabinet? I so have a craving..." she set him in his chair, buckling him in, before tying the bib around his neck. Johnny smiled wide and laughed at her a bit, and she smiled. "Oooo you know whats coming!!!"

Remy: "Hmmm." He picked out the box and rattled it lightly. "Maybe enough for a bowl. Wouldn't be suprised if someone's gone an' picked out all d' marshmallows again though."

Remy: He set the box infront of her with a bowl, and got a couple of mugs down for him and Kyle, filling them and then sitting down with them. "D' only way t' drink coffee is black. Everythin' else jus' weakens it down."

Talia: She poured the bowl, making a face. "Ugh! Not even half a bowl! And there's barely any!! People are such dicks!" she sighed, turning to dump it in the garbage. "And I so wanted them!"

Remy: "Think I saw some fruit loops in d' back. Maybe dey haven't been molested yet." He scootched his chair closer to Johnny, and started spooning up the apple sauce. "Y' know...I don' get why he doesn't get bored of eatin' d' same stuff day in an' day out...but after months of milk only I'm bettin' anythin's an adventure."

Kyle: Kyle watched Johnny squeeze his food out through his lips. Kyle looked down at his own cup, taking a sniff of it. It was really strong.

Talia: She let out a breath. "Fruit loops are like..not a good substitute for Lucjy Charms," but she dug the box out anyway, sitting with them again. "He loves his nummy applesauce!! Maybe we can start buying him baby foods, for like...variety.."

Remy: "Oui." Another spoonful. "Dis has got t' get old after a bit." He watched helplessly as Johnny scrubbed at his nose and moshed the sauce all over his face. "But at least its easier t' wash of dan d' pablum."

Remy: He had just spooned another mouthful in when Johnny suddenly screwed up his face and sneezed.

Talia: "Yeah, that stuff is-" she was cut off by a sneeze. "Ohhh, god bless you baby!!!" She said, giggling a bit, it turning to a laugh when she noticed the spattered bits of apple sauce on Remy.

Kyle: Kyle almost choked on the coffee he was drinking when he saw Remy gat sneezed on.

Remy: He sat still for a minute, feeling one splat slide lazily down his cheek. "Merde." He set the spoon down, and found a cloth, wiping the worst of it off his face, and working out from there. "Y' got it in my hair too! How does one spoon of applesauce go dis far?"

Talia: She began to laugh out loud at that. "Oh my god!! I think there's some in your ear too!!!"

Remy: He shook his head, taking up the spoon again. "An' here I thought y' were gonna wreck y're outfit. Not mine." He gave Kyle a grin. "Mind y' he's wrecked y'rs too, non?"

Kyle: Kyle looked down to where Remy was looking at. "Oh," He gave the spots on his shirt a few wipes, but it only got worse, "just a shirt." He left the marks be, and took another sip of his coffee.

Remy: He continued feeding Johnny for a bit. "So Vic's tail. Dat was crazy, neh? I can't imagine how he couldn't get all dat caught on stuff."

Talia: "What'd he do to his tail?" she asked, taking a bite of fruit loops. UGH. She wanted fake marshmallows!

Remy: "He peirced it. A lot." He looked to Kyle. "Y' wanna try?" He asked holding the spoon out.

Talia: She shuddered a bit. "He did?? God that must have hurt so much!"

Kyle: "From the base all the way to the end, every inch, or two inches, he's got a piercing. It looks so cool." Kyle moved closer and took the spoon, taking a little of the food and held it near Johnny's mouth. "Like this?"

Remy: "Oui, an' when he spits half of it out, y' jus' spoon it off his chin an' stuff it back in."

Remy: "I got a tattoo. Dere was a few of us dat went." He reached up and touched the tip of Kyle's ear. "Its where he got dese too."

Talia: "Gah!! I could never do that with mine!!" she shuddered again, before looking to Remy. "You got another tattoo?? Where??"

Remy: He touched the back of his hip in illustration. "A flamin' card. Angel helped me find it. Suitable, neh?"

Talia: "What?? Lemme see!" she demanded.

Kyle: Kyle scooped Johnny's second food spit back into his mouth. He looked over to TJ practically falling over herself to see Remy's behind.

Remy: He pulled his pajama bottoms down, craning around to see it himself. "Angel suggested d' red too. She got her other tatoo all done over."

Talia: "Cool.." she said, leaning down to get a good look at it, accidentally poking at it with a finger. "Oh...sorry..." she paused. "It looks nice. I always thought about getting a tattoo..."

Kyle: "How will a tattoo look on blue skin?" Kyle asked, attempted to get another spoon into Johnny's mouth. "Eat." Kyle moved his mouth like he was eating, and Johnny mimmicked him.

Talia: She shrugged. "I dunno...it's why I never did it...plus..it's supposed to hurt alot, right? I think like..I'd get my piercing redone first anyway..."

Remy: "Its more like a sunburn." he pulled his pants back up. "Not dat bad." he was about to ask which peircing when he put two and two together. "Oh oui? Y' should grab Angel an' go."

Talia: "Meh...maybe. I don't need to like..rush it..." she said. "Plus..that hurt alot too..."

Kyle: "Where is your piercing?" The fake mouth chewing move worked for a while, but it looked like Johnny gave up on mimmicking him and went on with slurping the sauce and letting it drool out again.

Remy: He just chuckled a little, letting TJ explain that one. Kyle was endearing in his almost childlike innocence of some things, but hell, it was time he got an education.

Talia: She froze a bit, looking between Remy and Kyle, then went a bit red. "Well..I had it on...my nipple..." she told him. "I got my tail done too, but I still have that one..."

Kyle: "Ohh, okay, so you had to take it off for Johnny." Kyle was about to put another spoon at Johnny's mouth, but then he grabbed the spoon and knocked it back. The sauce splattered on Kyle's face.

Talia: "Yeah, well...i tried just taking it out when I fed him, but then I was taking it out and putting it in like...15 times a day. So...yeah..." she giggled at Kyle. "Should I get the camera for his first food fight??"

Remy: He laughed. "Its good t' know I'm not d' only one he's pickin' on today." He drug his finger up Kyle's cheek, capturing the apple sauce. "An' no fair y' get outta dis scott free." He made a quick lunge for TJ, dabbing it on her nose.

Talia: She wiped at her nose. "Hey!!!" she flicked a fruit loop at him. "Johnny didn't wanna get Mommy all dirty!!"

Remy: "Oh, y' jus' wait till his afternoon diaper. Applesauce wins over dat any day."

Kyle: Kyle just wiped his face and went on, scraping the last spoon of apple sauce and feeding it to Johnny, "Yeah, there we go, don't be so childish like your parents, eat your food."

Talia: "Yeah, I may have plans this afternoon then," she stuck her tongue out at Remy.

Remy: "Well. Dat looks about right. Y' enjoy gettin' fed by y're uncle Kyle?" Johnny kicked happily. "I think I'm jus' gonna take him up in d' shower wit' me."

Talia: "Well, he definately needs a bath.." she agreed. "You all full up, sweetie??"

Remy: He plucked him out of the high chair, heedless of the mess, seeming as he was coated anyways. "We'll see y' in a bit den."

Kyle: Kyle got up himself. He sniffed his shirt. It smelled like the sauce. Or it could be his upperlip. He missed some when he wiped his face off. Well it can't be that bad. He licked his upper lip. Ugh, no wonder he kept spitting it out

Kyle: "Uncle Kyle also need a shower. I'm gonna see if I can accidentally wake Drake up. He sleeps too much."

Talia: She waved off Johnny and Remy. "Have fun with Papa!!" she said to her son, then turned to Kyle. "Ugh..well...if you wanna wait a bit, you can totally use our shower..."

Kyle: He smiled at TJ, "Thank you. Drake isn't actually a morning person. Or an evening person.....or an afternoon person."

Talia: She stood to grab a washcloth, to wipe down Johnny's stuff. "I don't know if he's a person at all. He's just an asshole."

Kyle: "Guess so," Kyle moved his chair back to the table, "Can just as well make breakfast while Remy's busy."
Talia: "Sounds good," she said, giving him a smile. "If your making eggs, make some for me too!"

Kyle: "Will do."
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

Kyle: "How will a tattoo look on blue skin?" Kyle asked, attempted to get another spoon into Johnny's mouth. "Eat." Kyle moved his mouth like he was eating, and Johnny mimmicked him
Kyle is so freakin' cute with Johnny!!!
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone