9/13 Instance: Magic Bullet

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Nov 2ish

Japh: Japh's head was looking up to the ceiling and teh tv was playing infomercials. A very light snore was coming from his open mouth.

Talia: Talia heard a small snore as she passed through the rec room. She noticed Japh laying against the couch, his head tipped back. She smiled a bit, and nudged him. "Hey...wake up..."

Japh: The light snore turned to a weird gasp as his head shot forward, he looked around then remembered this was where he last sat down. He was still a little bewildered when he looked at TJ, "Oh hey."

Talia: She raised a brow at him. "There a reason you're sleeping on the couch? Any trouble with the girls?" she teased. "Otherwise why the hell would you wanna sleep on the couch??"

Japh: "No, God no, I'm just giving some alone time. Plus they're wearing me out, I needed a rest. Didn't actually think I'd fall asleep." he looked at his watch, and it was only around four o'clock in the afternoon, so he didn't sleep that long.

Talia: "Oh, ok," she sat down facing him. "Wearing you out? I guess thats why like...people only have one girlfriend normally.." Wait, was that like...not a good thing to say?

Japh: Japh ribbed his eyes with his palms, and gave yawn. "I blame Vic, he gave them too many ideas with those toys of his." He suddenly looked around to make sure it was just the two of them in the room. That would have been an embarrassing thing to say if they weren't alone.

Talia: "Vic? He's like.." Jesus, sometimes it was so damn hard to keep up with all of this stuff. She shook her head. "So Vic gave you some toys?"

Japh: "Um, well not me, Cess, birthday present. Gave her some, er, toys. Now after he gave some lessons Cess and Tessa can't get tired of the stuff." Well done, you can't seem to close that mouth of yours. Why don't you give her your bankcard and pin-number too?

Talia: She giggled just a bit. "Well...that stuff is fun...um, what kinda like...toys are they??"

Japh: "The one's Cess got or the ones he used with us? Becuase the ones Cess got was a flogger, Tessa seems to like to use that on me, not that I can complain, and then there's some restraints. You know, like handcuffs and stuff."

Talia: "Oh..." she paused a moment. "Handcuffs are fun...I never did anything with a flogger though...but other stuff..." she began to feel a bit awkward being so forward...but then, it was Japh.

Japh: "Trust me when I tell you this, don't let a beginner whip you if you ever think of that, go for Vic, ask him, he knows what he does. I can still see a stripe on my back that Tessa accidentally did when Vic taught this stuff to us."

Talia: She wrinkled her nose a bit. "I'm not so much into hitting really..." she told him, stretching her legs out a bit on the sofa. "I dunno why that's fun really..."

Japh: "Hey, neither was I, was nervous as hell when we went to him. But it's kinda hot. It's a little like when he bites you on the neck and shoulder. Except just quicker and stings more." Great, oh that's just great, you just blurted out the biting tidbit.

Talia: She slid him a look. "Wait...so you slept with him??!"

Japh: The room was quiet as it took him a little while to actually sheepishly say "Yes. Hey, I was curious, okay."

Talia: Jeez, was there something in the water or something?? She bit her lip a bit at his look. "Sorry...I didn't mean to embarrass you or anything like...I just didn't know you like...went that way..."

Japh: "Neither did I. Tell you the truth, I don't actually see guys as attractive attractive. What I mean, I won't be going out with guys on a date. Besides, it was a spur of the moment thing." He was blushing almost red now.

Talia: This was so weird...it was still something she was still trying to get used to...this whole concept. "So you just like...sleep with Vic sometimes?"

Japh: "Not sometimes... it was only one time." but then again, he wouldn't say no if Vic burst in here demanding him. What the FUCK are you thinking?!?

Talia: "Oh...ok..." she got a bit quiet, playing with a couch pillow for a moment.

Japh: The tv was still on some kind of infomercial channel. The woman was trying to sell a machine that blended, juiced, smoothied, and on a turn of a handle, make coffee. It was like the rapture and armageddon suddenly happening when Japh finally broke the silence with, "He is good in bed, isn't he."

Talia: She snapped her head to him, before turning away again. "Yeah...he is.." God what an odd conversation.

Japh: "Does he also, umm...bring out his claws sometimes with you, or is it just me?"

Talia: "Sometimes....I don't like the pain so much though..." she told him. She fixed her eyes on the tv. "Do you think that thing really makes smoothies and like, salsa in five seconds?"

Japh: "I'm trying to believe it, but the tv tends to trick people into buying junk. Wow, Espresso too. That thing's amazing..."

Talia: "Totally," Oh thank God for infomercials. "It's not called magic for nothing I guess, right??"

Japh: "Yep..." he turned to look at her. "Are we whores for sleeping with him, or is he the whore? Because I'm starting to feel cheap and slutty."

Talia: She gave him an incredulous look. "What does that mean?! I'm not a whore!!" She hoped...oh God she wasn't right?

Japh: Japh stared at her after that outburst, then he started chuckling, which in turn changed to laughter, and he couldn't stop.

Talia: She crossed her arms angrily. "Whats funny? You think I'm a whore?!!:

Japh: He tried stopping for a moment, "No, no God no, it's just...heehee...it's just the weird thing, with us, here sitting, both got..." he couldn't even say it as he laughed, but just did the universal sign for sex, his index finger going through his other hand's ok sign.

Talia: She rolled her eyes. "Your so immature," she said, sticking her tongue out.

Japh: He laughter died down and he laid his head on her shoulder. "Oh thank you, I needed a good laugh, hee hee." he wiped away a couple tears.

Talia: She put her hand on his head. "Yeah, glad I could help," she says, a bit sarcastically, letting out a breath.

Japh: He sighed with her, then took her hand in his. Playing with her fingers for a mere second, he brought it up to his mouth and kissed it.

Talia: TJ paused a bit, as he kissed her fingers, before moving her hand to his neck, stroking him a bit. "So, I guess they haven't worn you out that much."

Japh: "Guess it's the powernap I just had that did the trick." he turned his head then kissed shoulder his head was lying on. "If you're not up to it, just say so."

Talia: She let her head loll to the other side as he kissed her shoulder. "You so don't know me very well."

Japh: He just grinned as he kissed up her shoulder, leaning in on her, kissing up her neck. With a finger he redirected her head to him and kissed her mouth.

Talia: She met his mouth, kissing him back, and trailing her hands lightly up his back. She reached his hair, grasping it roughly, and pulling him closer.

Japh: Japh's tongue slowly tasted her mouth, his hand moved from her head down to the back of her neck, rubbing her there until he leaned back lying down on the couch, pulling her on top of him.

Talia: She settled on top of him, her tongue darting forward, tangling with his, before she parted for a bit, looking down on him. "So, you like pain then??"

Japh: "As long it doesn't invole broken bones, maybe." he pulled her down for another kiss.

Talia: Her hands moved down and under his shirt, wandering up his chest as they kissed. She bit down hard on his lower lip for a moment, careful not to break skin with her small fangs.

Japh: He breathed in a small gasp when she bit and feeling her fingers travel up under his shirt. His own hands went down to the opening of her shirt and slowly moved up as he felt her soft skin.

Talia: She backed off to lift her shirt over her head, before pulling his upward, leaning in to give his nipple a hard bite. "Like that?"

Japh: "Ah.." He smiled, "Yes." He pushed himself a little up to take off his shirt, then relaxed back down again. His one hand rubbed Tj's back, while the other travelled through her short hair.

Talia: She leaned her head into his hand. "Mmm that feels nice."

Japh: "I can think of something that feels just as nice. My place or yours?" he smirked, something he picked up thanks to Vic.

Talia: She thought for a second. "Hmm...why choose? It's kinda comfy right here," she ground into him a bit with a smirk.

Japh: "Oh you naughty, naughty little girl, but unfortunately, I'm not into exhibitionism. The idea of someone walking in on us is a little too much for me."

Talia: She gave him a teasing look. "Oh you baby. Come on, it's fun!"

Japh: He eyed the one door, then the one to the kitchen, which doesn't even have a lock to it. "...I don't know."

Talia: TJ ground into him again, raising a brow. "No one'd even know..."

Japh: He bit his lip, considering the fact they're in one of the most visited rooms in the mansion. Then TJ bit down on his nipple and pressed into him. "Screw it. Condom's in my back pocket."

[Edited on 13/9/07 by NachtcGleiskette]
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

:LOL

oh, and it's Vic that's the whore ;)
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Post by Scumfish »

HAAAAAAAAHAHA

Ok. You have NO idea how funny this instance was to me.

Yeah, Vic's the whore here - but dude. He likes it, people aprreciate what he does and hey - Japh's a damn good example.

*cough*

Yeah.

Hee!!
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

oh gee thanks Japh.
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.