9/24 Instance: Shooting Blanks

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Timelined whenever's current

<Tessa> Tessa carried the box of ammunition and the pistol into a stall and fitted the earplugs in. She hated the glasses, but the alternative was worse. So she slid them onto the bridge of her nose.

<Sean> Sean walked out towards his stall and saw Tessa with her crate of ammo and thought to himself glad I don't need to carry all that jazz he then places in the earplugs and stylishly places the glasses on his face.

<Andreas> Andreas followed Tessa on the spot, the glasses already on his nose. He was bored nearly into submission, so when he had seen her walking around with ammunition, he had decided to give it a try.

<Tessa> With a sigh Tessa loaded the magazine and stuffed it hard into the handle of the twenty-two pistol. It was an American make and quite reliable. She rolled her shoulders and took up the Weaver position, her arms tight to her chest.

<Sean> Sean cleared his throat and narrowed his eyes on the bullseye of the target it'll be the first time I've aimed a scream at a sheet of paper but let's see what happens

<Andreas> Oh, that new guy was here too. He shrugged, well, whatever. Then he sat down on a chair, using the back of it to rest his chin and keeping on ogling Tessa.

<Andreas> Heh, nice chest...

<Tessa> Front sight....trigger...good. Tessa was pleased that she hadn't missed the target, but she hadn't hit dead center, either. her first shot had been about an inch off, the second and third shots getting successively closer.

<Tessa> "Andreas, if you're going to shoot, shoot. Do something other than stare." Her voice sounded muffled and far away through these earplugs.

<Sean> Sean noticed the other guy checking out Tessa's goodies rather than actually shoot and Cess says I come on a little too strong

<Sean> He narrowed his eyes a little more and let loose a short scream, "Shite a little high and too the right," Sean said to himself as he saw pieces of the target flutter through the air. He tried again Hmm that was better He thought to himself as he noticed a hole almost right above the red bullseye.

<Andreas> "Meh, okay..." He nodded at Tessa in response. Shooting with a gun seemed so anticlimatic if one could level a house, though.

<Andreas> He pointed vaguely into the direction of a target. Let's see... He felt his heart jumping for a second...That always happened when he tried to kickstart her powers...The surge crept up his chest over to his arms within less than a breath, the resulting beam just let the target vanish.

<Andreas> "Happy?" He graced Tessa with his snottiest grin.

<Tessa> "Not really." Tessa brought her gun back up and took careful aim, then just barely pulled on the trigger. In less time than it took her to blink there was a hole in the center of the bullseye. "Now, I'm happy." Bet he couldn't do that in less than a minute.

<Tessa> "You try it. I'll be timing." She gestured to the watch on her wrist and smirked back at Andreas.

<Sean> nice job Tessa Sean turned back to his target and focused before firing off another scream whoops a little too much Sean thought to himself noticing the softball sized hole in the middle of the target.

<Andreas> "Ja..." Without even standing up, he just pointed at the target with his finger and let out another beam. His own power this time, far easier, nearly like a reflex.
<Andreas> It just blew the target away.

<Sean> Sean noticed the guy annihilating targets not that's just excessive...this is a shooting range not a blasting zone He focused once again and fired off another scream and was surprised when the red bullseyes floated over into the stall and landed right in front of him better

<Tessa> "Don't be snide, Andreas. It's so unattractive on you." Tessa took aim again and this time perforated a clean circle around the second ring out. She switched the safety on and set the gun down on the counter to look pointedly at Andreas.

<Andreas> He frowned and got up. "One: Nothing looks bad on me, Fräulein."

<Andreas> "Two: What's the problem with this?" He took the gun up and switched the safety off. "It's pretty much point and click." He aimed at the target out of the corner of his eyes, still looking at her, then he pulled the trigger...

<Andreas> The rebound pushed the weapon out of his hand, the bullet hit the target somewhere left to its head, the area of the ear. "Scheisse! Verfluchte, dreckige, Hunde-...SCHEISSE!" Angrily stomping on the ground, he tried to rub the life back into his knuckles.

<Sean> Sean decided now was as good a time as ever to try and mend fences with Tessa as well...he walked over and tapped her on the shoulder hoping he didn't get pistol whipped in the process.

<Tessa> Tessa stopped laughing at Andy's very poor marksmanship when her shoulder was touched. It was Sean. Damnit, doesn't the boy know how to take a hint? She scowled and turned back around, muttering.

<Sean> Sean figured perhaps now wasn't the right time...so he just walked off maybe tomorrow she'll be more inclined to chat...I mean it happened to Cess and she at least was willing to listen

<Tessa> Tessa almost found it hilarious that Andreas couldn't shoot a pistol, but then felt a little tinge of pity somewhere in the region of her stomach. She pulled off the earplugs and tapped him on the shoulder. "Would you like to learn how to do that so you won't shoot yourself?"

<Andreas> When he looked up from his hand again he saw the voice guy leaving. Heh, someone she dislikes even more than me...

<Andreas> "I can shoot, ask the deer heads on the walls of my mansion."

<Tessa> "Apparently not, by the looks of your hand." Tessa raised her eyebrows at the scratch running the width of his hand. "At least, you don't know how to shoot a pistol. Bit different from a rifle, isn't it?" She couldn't resist the smirk.

<Andreas> His eyes narrowed alarmingly. "Wipe it off and stop being so smug, lady. Not everyone has the 'privilege' to be born in an area where you have to sleep with a gun under your pillow, nicht wahr?"

<Tessa> Tessa narrowed her eyes at the 'lady'. I have a name, and it isn't 'lady'. Nor am I being smug...and I don't sleep with one under my pillow, Andreas." But at least I know how to shoot at something smaller than a deer. Insolent prick.

<Andreas> "So?..."Well, at least he had gotten his distraction, maybe he could even get a bit more out of this...

<Andreas> "I'll keep it in mind, Versprochen....Want to show me how to do it?," he said, the most innocent smile since baby Jesus on his face.

<Tessa> Tessa was suspicious of the sudden innocence, but played along. "Set the safety on, and set the gun down on the counter." She watched as he did and moved to stand directly behind him. "When you pick it up, let me see your posture."

<Andreas> He put the gun down as he was told. But then he hesitated. "I don't know...could you show me the stance once again? I couldn't see it very well earlier..."

<Tessa> She sighed and pushed up her shirtsleeves, her skin prickling at the cold in the room. She came up close to Andreas' back and moved his arms into forming a solid triangle with his chest. "This is called the isosceles position. As it's the easiest, you can get used to it first with pistols."

<Andreas> "Ah, I see...but in the movies, they always shoot with one hand...like this..." He turned his hip a bit and stood a bit more sideways to the target, holding the gun with only one hand.

<Andreas> "Although, I don't know what to do with the other hand then..." He let it glide downwards...and finally placed it on the hip of the girl behind him. High enough to not be counted as groping, but low enough to let her know what he really was aiming for.

<sage> Tessa blinked at the hand on her hip. What the hell...? But she smiled and decided to play along for the moment. "If you hold a gun like that while you shoot, you're likely to blow off a few fingers and hit yourself in the face, not to mention missing your target horribly." A smile pulled her mouth up and she couldn't quite push it back.

<Andreas> "I could imagine situations when it's worth it, though..." Encouraged by the lack of imminent carnage he let his hand wander a bit more downwards.

<sage> "There are some, of course. It is the exception though, rather than the rule." Alright, if he wanted to be playful, she could be as well. She moved her hand down to cover his, but still let it wander. "Your arm doesn't provide quite the right kind of support for the recoil of a bullet leaving the barrel in that position."

<Andreas> "And which...'position' would you prefer?..."

<Andreas> Now his hand started to wander upwards again, slowly aiming for the area where her trousers ended and...more interesting things began...

<sage> Tessa gave him a short chuckle. "Weaver is my personal preference. It lets you get up close and personal with stability." Oh. Well...good God, his fingers are cold.

<Andreas> "Close up and personal...Hmmm, I like that..." And there his hand fully slipped under her pullover. She was warm...and soft...that felt good, not just sexy...

<sage> Tessa sucked in a fast, cold breath. Andreas' hand was cold from the air, but it felt warm, even hot on her midriff, his blunt nails making a trail of prickling sensation on her skin. "We...ah, we ought to go back soon. I don't want to use up all the ammunition just yet." She had to swallow several time to get her voice back to its normal pitch.

<Andreas> He turned around, now facing her face to face. "Aww, what a shame..." He came closer, his finger circling around her navel and then swiftly, just for a second, stroking the area of her cleavage. Then his face stopped, separated from hers by only a hair's width. He could feel her breath on his face, and he knew, so could she...

<Andreas> Then he broke the moment , shrugged and stepped back. "Guess you're right, ja?" He walked over to the exit and stopped there. "Are you coming?"

<sage> Tessa stood stock still for a moment, till she turned and with a sweet smile replied, "But I haven't even started breathing hard yet." She picked up the box of unused rounds and placed the pistol back in its case.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

I think the creepy guys just want in on the hot lesbian sex :shifty
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given