9/25 Instance: Coffee Clause

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

9/25 Instance: Coffee Clause

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

timeline after "who getting the girl"

Remy: He pulled out his wallet as he stepped up to the counter. "I'll have a large black coffee...an' maybe a peice of dat sweet potato pie, please." he turned to Anna. "What'd y' like petite?"

AnnaMarie: Anna looked up at the menu for a moment, "Um, Mocha Cappacino, I guess." She thought for a moment, "Yeah, that sounds like its worth a shot. An' could Ah get a slice of that cinnamon swirl bread too?"

Remy: He paid for their order and then weaved through the crowd, finally settling for a out of the corner booth, where he finally removed his shades. Back to those damn things, but after everything...it was probabally better. He passed Anna her coffee and took a sip of his own.

Remy: "So...Sean talked t' me earlier today." He set his coffee down and watched for her reaction.

AnnaMarie: She took her coffee and smiled at him, "Thanks f' this, sugah." She took a sip and stared at him for a moment, processing what he had just said, "Yeah? He doin' alright? He was kinda down in tha dumps last time Ah talked ta him."

Remy: "Well, he seemed ok. Haven't really talked wit' him before much. He's...well he's lonely, neh? An' he's sweet on y' a fair bit."

Remy: "He...well he said I was in his way. But he wasn't a bad guy really. Jus' really different."

AnnaMarie: Anna sat back in her chair, "He's sweet on me? Since when? An' what in tha sam hell's that gotta do w/ you?"

Remy: He chuckled. "Well I dunno. I've not been around when he's talked wit' y'. He said y' two went on a date."

Remy: "An' it beats me, really. Y' are y're own woman. He seems t' think dat y're too infactuated wit' me t' notice him."

AnnaMarie: Anna nearly spit out her coffee, "Date?! What? When Ah went out ta eat with his band? That was not a date." She narrowed her eyes at the thought, "Ah'm gonna have ta talk ta that boy 'bout that."

AnnaMarie: She took a couple of breaths, calming herself down, "Remy, sugah, Ah like ya a whole heck of a lot, but that's just a right silly notion ta think that Ah'm too infatuated with one person ta notice another. Now if Ah were exlusive with somebody, sure, Ah'd probably be infatuated or whatever, but tha whole school knows this isn't a serious thing between us... Why doesn't he? Did ya tell him that?"

Remy: "I told him y' were y're own person an' free t' do as y' wished." He relaxed a bit more. "An' oui. He knows I've no claim on y', aside from our friendship."

AnnaMarie: Anna sipped her coffee quietly for a minute or two, then met Remy's eyes, "Ah dunno, sugah. Ah mean, Ah just..." She fought for the right words, "He's a lil too.. forward Ah guess... Ah'm not sure Ah'd ever date him, but who knows, maybe he's just nervous. Bein' new an' all. What did ya think?"

Remy: "Well...we didn't talk all dat long. He seemed t' be pretty tore up over Lorna goin' back t' par
Bobby." He took another sip. "Still...don' let him push y'. Dat ain't right."

AnnaMarie: "Believe me, sugah. If he ever tries anythin' Ah don't want and keeps goin' f' it, his balls will end up in his stomach." She sighed and propped her elbow on the table, resting her chin in her hand, "When did life get so damned complicated?"

Remy: He snorted. "I don' think its ever been not complicated. It jus' gets different, neh?"

Remy: "An' well, people like us are bound t' be a bit more complicated dan others, neh?" He gave her a small smile. "Speakin' of which, have y' called y're tante yet?"

AnnaMarie: She laughed a bit, "Different is complicated most of tha time. 'Specially if ya not ready f' it." She put her arm down, "Yeah, Ah did. She was ecstatic that Ah was alive, but pissed as hell at me f' runnin' like that." She shrugged, "Ah guess that's her right though, so Ah just let her yell at me."

Remy: Laughing he reached out and put his hand over hers, patting it. "Oui, well what is family for, neh?"

AnnaMarie: Anna sighed dramatically, "F' kickin' ya ass." She couldn't help but giggle a bit at herself. "She wants ta see me. But Ah dunno if Ah'm ready ta go down there just yet. Ah'd feel uncomfortable stayin' with them an' Ah think Ah'd hurt her feelin's if Ah got a motel room."

Remy: "Yeah, well its a different situation. Y've changed, an' no doubt so has she. Give it some time."

Remy: "How about d' holidays den? Y' stickin' around here?"

AnnaMarie: "More than likely. Ah might go down ta visit her an' mah new Uncle George after tha new year starts..." She frowned, "Do ya think thats awful of me? Showin' back up in their lives an' not goin' down f' tha holidays?"

Remy: "Hell no. Holidays are jus' loaded wit' expectations an' shit. I think dat's d' smart way t' go."

AnnaMarie: A look of relief filled her face, "Ah'm glad someone agrees with me then. What 'bout you? Ya goin' home ta see ya Papa?"

Remy: "For thanksgivin', oui. Stayin' here for Christmas. Den I'll go an' visit afterwards. TJ an' me made a deal. We'll all stick together wit' Johnny dis year. She'll come wit' me an' I'll go wit' her. Its important for him t' have both of us, neh?"

AnnaMarie: She smiled, "Very important. He's so lucky ta have y'all as his parents. This is his first Christmas, right? Are y'all excited?"

Remy: "I am. Christmas never's meant much...but I think it'll be neat bein' able t' give him dat y' know?"

AnnaMarie: Anna frowned and arched an eyebrow, "Why hasn't Christmas ever meant much?" She mentally slapped herself, "Sorry, forget Ah asked that... An' yeah, are ya excited ta play Santa Claus?" She beamed at the thought of her Daddy doing it for her when she was a kid.

Remy: "Well, I'm not dressin' up." he folded his arms over his chest. "For one thing I think it'd be a dead giveaway dat it was his papa. But we'll have 'Santa' visit for sure."

AnnaMarie: She laughed at him, "Oh, but ya'd be so cute in a Santa suit, sugah." She gave him a wink then her grin grew wide, "We could dress up by ourselves if ya wanted too..."

AnnaMarie: A shocked look came over her face, "Ah think someone spiked mah coffee..." She stared down at her cup and looked it over, trying to hide her faint blush.

Remy: "Y' have an old fat guy fetish dat I didn't know about?" He teased her as he laughed.

AnnaMarie: She frowned at him playfully, "No, but Ah do have a young, attractive guy fetish." She looked him over thoughtfully, "An' ya seem ta fit tha bill, Mr. LeBeau. Congratulations." She pulled her lips under, the way a woman would to spread lipstick, trying to force herself not to laugh.

Remy: He shook his head at her. "What am I gonna do wit' y' girl?" He asked her affectionately.

AnnaMarie: She grinned, "Anythin' as long as Ah say ok."

Remy: "Oh really?" He pushed his empty cup and plate away, and smirked at her. "Y' propositionin' me, mademoiselle?"

AnnaMarie: She fought hard with the giggles wanting to spill out of her, "Maybe Ah am, monsieur. What would ya do if Ah said yes?"

Remy: "I'd ask y' what y' had in mind, for one." He said, still keeping with the playful mood, but the question a little more serious. "But maybe we should go have dis converstation out in d' car, neh? Or d' older ladies t' our left might choke on dere tea."

AnnaMarie: Anna snickered a bit and slid her eyes to the table he was talking about, "Yeah... they do seem a lil pink already..."

Remy: He donned his shades, and offered her a hand up. "So why don' y' come wit' me an' tell me what y'd like Santa t' get y' dis year." He made a face. "Ok...dat was plain creepy."

AnnaMarie: She took his hand as she burst into a fit of laughter, "Ok, ya right. That was a lil creepy," She gave him a saucy grin, "But there are things Ah want none the less."

Remy: "Well we'll have t' read dat damn list...but I'm pretty sure y've been a good girl." He said as he led her out of the coffee shop.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.