9/30 Instance: Trivial Confusion

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

instance after Locked Doors

Remy typed a final reply to an e-mail on his laptop and hit send. That felt good to get all that work out of the way. He shut the computer down, and glanced over at Tessa. "Well...I'm done. How is y're stuff comin'?"

Tessa looked up from the two books spread out in front of her. "I'm done with all my schoolwork. I just wanted to see how many mistakes they made in this." She gestured to the book written in English, then to the one in Greek sitting next to it. "The grammar sucks." She finished with a little smile.

He chuckled. "Y' should write dem. Or maybe dat's a side job y' could hold down. Translatin' stuff."

Tessa shook her head. "Sometimes there's not a word-for-word translation for things in different languages. You'd know, if you speak French." She closed both books and rubbed her temples. "Speaking in english is hard sometimes, living in a world that speaks it exclusively is even worse."

"Oui. An' well, cajun french is a lot different too. I jus' don' read it. Learned t' read an' write in english."

He shrugged. "An' I grew up wit' both...so dey both' come really naturally t' me. I think I can understand what y' are sayin' though. English is pretty weird as far as things go."

Tessa laughed. "English is hard to learn as a second language. American english is a twisted mutant child all its own. No offence meant." She held up her left hand palm out.

He snorted. "Oh, non, I'm glad I grew up wit' it. Can't imagine what it'd be like learnin' it now."

He glanced at her palm and back at her, and tentatively gave her five. "Uh...did I get it right?"

"Not quite." She smiled and said, "Holding your hands palms out means you're not being agressive. I just use my left more than my right." She flexed her fingers and heard the joints crack.

"Oh." he gave her a sheepish grin. "I didn't know dat. Is it a greek thing?"

Tessa tucked her tongue in her cheek. "Yes, it is." She grinned in response. "I'm only now getting over the hilarity of everyone saying things are greek to them when they don't understand it."

He laughed. "Well, true enough, petite. Dere is a ton of things dat I don' know dat are homegrown."

"Mind y', I can tell y' more dan y'd want t' know on other topics, so suppose it all balances out in a way, neh?"

"Didn't we have this talk before? I still say I could give you a run for your money."

He snorted. "Dat y' did." He pushed the laptop a little further away, and leaned his elbows forward on the desk. "So dis more of a 'I've never' thing or a trivial pursuit sort of thing?"

Tessa gave him a wicked smile. "There's very, very little I've never done. Trivial pursuit, then. You start." She propped her chin on the heel of her hand.

"We'll start pretty easy den. I'll skip d' stuff I know. How many is d' most people y've been wit' at one time?"

"Including myself, four." She grinned. "And you?"

"Went t' a private party once. Dunno t' be honest...it was kinda dark." He grinned. "Lets jus' say a lot more dan four. Mixed crowd. It was fun...but I was pretty stoned. Don' think I'll do dat again. Jus' too much risk like dat wit' a bunch of strangers y' know?"

"I'll take your word for it." She was a little more than relieve he hadn't asked something embarrassing.

"Ok...so y're turn, I'd say." He leaned back and folded his arms over his chest.

Tessa scratched behind her ear and tucked back a piece of hair. "What's the most interesting toy you've ever used?"

He thought hard on that. "Well...have t' say d' strap on, probabally. I obviously wasn't d' one wearin' it."

"An' how about y' mademoiselle? I been hearin' whispers about a little teachin' goin' on."

Tessa feigned concentration. "Probably the handle end of a flogger on Japh. He enjoyed it." She almost chuckled, thinking of the first rule for how to win money: Know when to stop talking.

"Really..." He grinned. "Boy, have t' say dat boy's done some growin'."

"So here's an easy one. What's been y're longest marathon session? An' for dat I mean, y' have t' stay naked, but y' can take a bit of a breather t' let d' guy recover."

"Lightweights, you are." She laughed lightly. "Probably...oh, I'd say five, six hours. Healers have their advantages."

He nudged her with his toe. "Hey. Don' blame biology. Sides which, dere is other stuff we can do in d' meantime, neh?"

He thought. "I stayed up all night once. Was nice. Was tired as hell d' next day."

"I'd bet." She leaned over and looked between his foot and hers, thenf licked her eyes up to look pointedly at him. "I'll skip asking whether you've ever been scratched, as we both know that answer. What's the wildest you've ever gotten?" She straightened in her chair.

"Depends on y're definition of 'wild'. I let Vic work me over at his club lately. But I've been a pretty crazy boy over d' years. Big into d' partyin' scene. How about y'?

"Vic? You're more accepting than I. I don't tend to get very wild in the traditional sense...but I can put up one hell of a fight to get what I want."

"Oh oui? Well I suppose dat's good news for Japh an' Cessily, neh? Or bad, dependin'. But I've got d' feelin' y'd take in account what dey'd want t'. So how did y' lose y're virginity? An' was it a boy or a girl?"

"A boy. We went to the beach and I was swimming late. There are interesting things one can do underwater if you can hold your breath long enough."

"Oui, but sand does get places one don' want it. How old were y'?"

"Not if you're careful about just how much of you is actually in the water." She thought back for a second. "I was seventeen. Yourself?"

"I had jus' turned fourteen. An' was wit' a girl. Was drunk, an' woke up wit' her an' it was all a bit what d' fuck, y' know?" He gave her a lopsided smile. "Made sure d' rest of d' times were more memorable dan dat. Plus I don' like gettin' into a vulnerable position when I'm dat drunk. As for d' guys, didn' mess around wit' a boy till I was nearly 18."

Tessa laughed. "Memorable is good...sometimes a reminder is a good thing." She rubbed her fingertips over the curve of her jawline where there was a persistant mark that hadn't faded yet.

He followed her fingers and nodded his head towards her neck. "Who gave dem t' y'? An' oui, I've got some marks dat I'm pretty sure are gonna be dere for a long assed time. Vic's sharp."

"Andreas. He's a surprise." She pulled back her hair and tilted her head to show the extent of the marks. "And those aren't the only ones."

His jaw dropped a bit. "Andreas? I thought y' two had more of a hate dan a love thing goin' on?"

Tessa laughed at his jaw hanging there. She reached over and shut it for him. "It's nice to know I can still surprise people. We caught each other at a good time, and it went from there."

He laughed. "Well, whatever works, I suppose. How was he?"

"Passionate." She sat back and smiled. "He's good at what he does, but he's not incredibly inventive. Not very closedminded either, though."

He shook his head. "I still can't picture dat, but hey. If he actually got over bein' a bit snobbish for five minutes...maybe. He's attractive enough."

"He is. Likes for the girl to be on top." Tessa snickered to herself. "A little grabby, but neither of us mind that, do we? And, to get abck to our game, if you had to pick a faculty member, who would you choose?"

"Hah. I don' think y'd mind bein' on top neither, neh?" He tapped his fingers on the table. "Dat's a good question. Munro is pretty hot. An' y' got t' wonder if McCoy is as big as d' rest of him. Y'?"

Tessa had to think. "Honestly haven't given it much thought. As long as we're not talking Howlett I wouldn't be adverse to much of anyone."

"Even Xavier an' Annie?" He raised a brow. "Y're kinkier dan I thought."

"Please, a man with butterfly boxers is not kinky." She smiled when she remembered helping clean up Father Wagner's apartment. Rule two: Know when to mislead. Can't hurt. "Now, a priest with a blue thong, that's a different story."

"Blue thong? Y' can't be serious. Dat has t' be some sort of sacralage." He rubbed his forehead. "Add t' dat he's basically related t' me now, an' d' fact he's a priest, an' dat jus' makes moosh outta my brain."

"Where's d' crazyiest place y've done it?"

Tessa smirked. "Does that mean I win the fifty by default?" She giggled. "Probably the public baths. It was a spur-of-the-moment thing."

"Dere's a difference between 'dirty' an 'perverse', petite. An', I have t' say public baths soun' pretty nice. Closest I came t' dat is in a hot tub." He grinned. "Done it on a roof an' in a hallway in a club too."

She only arched a brow. "Belltower."

"Of a church? Y' really do have a taste for sacralige, neh?" He smiled to take the sting out of the words. "So, y' prefer women or men?"

Tessa leaned her chair back on two of its legs and smiled bak. "Faith is one thing, religion another. I have no problems at all with defacing a building. And for right now, I don't really prefer either. They're too different to choose just one."

"I'm wit' y' dere. Depends on y're mood, neh? What y're feelin' like at d' time."
Tessa smirked. "And what do you feel like?" Let's see just how far he's willing to go with this.

He gave her a semi-questioning look. "Y' mean at d' moment? Or what d' I like in bed in general?"

"Both."

"I guess I'm not really...well. Y' know how sometimes y're dyin' for chocolate an' other times y're up for pizza? Guess I'm jus' in one of those 'whatever works' mood."

He leaned forward a bit. "I sometimes find y' a hard girl t' read. Can't decide if y're comin' onto me, or jus' makin' chit chat, if I can be dat blunt. Y' flirt, for sure, but dat don' always mean anythin'."

Tessa smiled and gathered up her things. "Good. That means I'm doing it right." She swung the bag she'd brought in over her shoulder and came around to his side of the table. Coming close to his face she murmured, "Read me however you like, Remy LeBeau."

"I'lllllll take dat as a yes den." he chuckled, and gave her a soft, but fairly chaste kiss. "I'm not really...should we talk t' Cess or Japh or somethin'?"

She pulled away to looks at his face and raised an eyebrow. "Why would you want to do that? Planning on doing something they'd need to know about?"

He gave her a confused look, and smacked her on the ass. Hard. "Sapriste woman. I swear t' God y' love jus' befuddlin' d' shit outta me."

Tessa laughed like mad when Remy said that, and settled a hip down on the table. "I think He'd have to agree with you there, Remy." She gave him a quick wink before hopping down and waltzing out the door.

He watched her walk off, shook his head and scooped up his laptop. "Well she's got spunk, I'll give her dat."
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Freak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Doctor Nemesis

Post by Freak »

:shifty Andy has to cover his butt around Remy in the future?

And, I don't want to be a nittypick, but, strictly biologically speaking, a girl can't use her virginity with another girl, pawsable, there's a certain lack of equipment involved :P (Now, there could be toys involved, but it would be the first time I've heard of someone using stuff like that during that first time)
:freak :andreas They're fighting!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Well, what do you think lesbians do, freak? Are they virgins forever just because they haven't had peen? And then what about gay men? Is penetration the deciding factor? I dunno, but I certainly wouldn't consider a sexually active lesbian a 'virgin' though I guess technically according to some, she would be.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.