9/30 Instance: Our new golden boy.

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

transcribe after trivia one

Remy: Remy sat on a stool, peeling apples and passing them over as he was done. "Y' know...dere ain' much happier things dan hangin' out in a warm kitchen wit' dat blowin' outside." He nodded towards the rain that was pouring down the windows, yellow and brown leaves tumbling by occassionally in the brisk wind.

Terry: "And a little somethin' else than baking ta keep you warm. Drink?" Terry held up a bottle of sherry with her free hand as she tried to roll dough with the other.

Cessily: "You are so right about that!" Cessily gazed through the window. "Add a cup of hot cocoa and a hot tub to that, and you're right in heaven."

Remy: "Hmmm. Why don' we combine d' cocoa an' d' booze." He looked at Terry's bottle. "I'm thinkin' not sherry though."

Terry: "Well I can always run back up stairs. Got some peppermint schnaps just for the cocoa occasion."

Cessily: "Sounds like a wonderful plan." Cessily hopped from her stool. "I'll make the cacao!"

Talia: TJ entered the kitchen, monitor attached to her hip. She took a deep breath and looked around. "What're you guys making??"

Terry: "Pies an' drinks 'pparently. I'll be right back with the minty hookup." Terry grinned, slipping by TJ and out towards her room.
Cessily: "Hey, TJ!" She smiled at waved quickly as she made her way to the fridge.

Josh: Josh sat across from Remy, quietly intent on the apple he was peeling, his head bent of the table. When TJ entered he looked up and nodded.

Talia: "Ooo pies?? What kind??" she watched them for a bit, before noting the...gold guy at the table. "Oh...hi...are you new?"

Josh: He shrugged. "Yeah. Just moved in. Josh Foley." He put down the knife and apple and held out his hand.

Remy: He elbowed Josh. "How about y'? Know we set y' t' work right away, but it ain't all work an' no play here. Y' want some?"

Remy: "An' y' too. Y're in for spiked cocoa, oui?" He asked TJ. "He go down ok?"

Cessily: Cessily took the milk from the fridge and went to look for the cocoa next. "Yes, you two want some, too?"

Talia: "I'm TJ.." she shook his hand. "You musta moved in pretty quick.."

Talia: She turned to Remy. "Spiked like..how? And, yeah, he's totally fine. He was a little fussy, but I got him down finally."

Josh: "Nice to meet you," Josh said, lifting an eyebrow at Remy. Actually, he had no idea who these
people he was with were. He'd dropped off his bags and been dragged to the kitchen before he even knew what was going on.

Remy: "I dunno. What d' we have in d' cupboard? Bailey's? Peppermint schnapps."

Talia: "Ohhhh, like alcohol??" she glanced to the monitor. "I dunno if I should..."

Cessily: "Oh, you'll love it here, Josh." She peeked over her shoulder and gave him a smile. Cessily finally found the pack with the cocoa and took out a pot to heat the milk.

Terry: Terry came clanking back towards the kitchen, an assortment of cocoa-friendly booze tucked under her arms. "Here comes the fuckin' fun train. Hop on board and take a bottle."

Remy: "Why not? Jus' a little ain' gonna hurt y'?"

Remy: He laughed at Terry. "Y' really do have a callin' petite."

Talia: "What if he wakes up and I'm all drunk??" she asked, taking a seat at the table. "That'd be way not good."

Cessily: Cessily stirred the heating milk. "Right on time, Terry. Cocoa will be ready in a minute."

Remy: "We're talkin' a shot's worth. Not d' whole bottle."

Josh: The cute girl was talking to him. He gave a half-smile in response. "Sure, thanks," and went back to apple-peeling.

Talia: "Ok...maybe one.." she said.

Terry: "Well that depends on how much cocoa you have." Terry asserted, lining up the bottles and unscrewing some Bailey's. "Tasty stuff."

Cessily: Cessily decided that the wild would survive for a moment without her attention, so she turned around and extended her hand at Josh. "I'm Cessily by the way. Friends call me Cess. Sorry, almost forgot my manners here."

Josh: Remy was right about one thing: all work and no play would be BS around here. He already had a nice view of the two redhead's behinds. He was glancing surreptitiously over the apple bowl.

sage: Tessa came to the door of the kitchen and stopped. Good god, there were a lot of people in there. She hadn't counted on the possibility of a new guy until the powers registered themselves and the muscle under her eye twitched.

Terry: "Tessa! Booze!" Terry raised the open bottle.

Josh: He grinned at Cessily, a bright display of his pearly-whites. "Thanks, Cessily. If I get to see you each day, I'm sure I'll like this place."

Talia: "So...where're you from, Josh??" TJ asked, picking up an apple and playing with it in her hands.

Cessily: "Awww, thanks, that's sweet of you." She gave him a kind smile. "And that's pretty much a given. The school is not that big."

Terry: "Yeah, tell us some juicy things 'bout ya, Josh." Terry plopped back down in her seat and turned to face him.

Cessily: "Oh, hey Tess!" She beamed at Tessa and stepped over to giver her a hug and a quick kiss.

Josh: "Juicy things?" The eyebrow flew up again. "I'm from Queens, and I play the piano and the violin. That's about all there is to me."

sage: "Hey Cess." Tessa returned the hug and kiss and looked at the new kid. "You play violin too? So does Cessily here."

Talia: "Queens? Like...in New York City?? Really??" her eyes widened a bit. "And you grew up there?!"

Cessily: "Ooh, piano and violin? Sweet! So do I!"

Josh: The smile grew. "That's awesome. If you're ever into a duet, I'm a willing partner.'

Josh: "Yeah, I grew up there my whole life," he added to TJ. "You like NYC?"

Terry: "Did that sound like a come on to anyone else." Terry winked and took a sip before going back to rolling dough. "Flatten ya son of a bitch!"

Cessily: "Why yes! I'd love that." She grinned at him, then remembered her milk and skipped back to the pot to save it.

Talia: "Oh...well, I haven't been there much. But it's such a cool place! I always wanted to visit when I was younger. My mom used to live there!"

Remy: He chuckled and stole a piece of apple. "Y' know y' have t' like...move it back an' forth rather dan jus' yellin' at it, oui?"

Terry: "I don' know. I could probably beat it inta submission by yelling at it too." Terry was half tempted to try. But it would break her nice bottles.

Remy: He nodded. "True, but it would probabally make all d' apples into sauce too. An' my ears jus'
stopped ringin' from d' last time y' did it."

Cessily: Cessily took the pot from the stove and added the cacao to the hot milk. "Alright! Cocoa is hot and ready. Grab your cups and get a fill!"

Terry: "Instant applesauce...that'd be awesome." Terry grabbed a cup gladly. "Thank ya much, Cess."

Josh: Josh lept from his chair and grabbed a mug, inwardly praising Terry's choice in alcohol.

sage: "Oh, if only that didn't sound like a double meaning." Tessa declined the cocoa, leaning back on the counter and watching the new kid.

Talia: TJ frowned a bit, noting alcohol ended the conversation. Oh well. She handed a cup to Cess.

Cessily: "You're welcome, guys." She took TJ's cup and filled it with cocoa, then poured a cup for
herself before handing it back. "Enjoy!"

Remy: Remy took his own and shook his head at Tessa. "Petite, y'd find a double meanin' in anythin'."

Josh: Feeling the warmth of the drink rushing through him, Josh shoved a hand in his pocket and looked around. Then his attention swiveled back to Cessily. "Where are you from, by the way?" he asked.

Terry: "That's cause there always is a double meanin'." Terry poured a good bit of bailey's into her cup, deciding that that was about even.

Cessily: Cessily stepped over and leaned against the counter beside Tessa, taking a sip from her cup. "I'm from a small town, Greenville, high up in Maine." she replied.

Talia: She took a sip of her cocoa, sitting quietly in her seat. "Is there alcohol in this??"

Terry: "Only if you want it." Terry waved her hands at the bottles. "What wouldja like?"

Josh: "Small town girl," Josh repeated. "Somehow, you seem the part."

Talia: "Um...I dunno..what goes good in it??"

Cessily: "I do?" She asked with a wry smile on her face. "What gives me away?"

sage: Tessa smiled sweetly at Remy. "You'd know."

Terry: "You like peppermint?" Terry spun a bottle to face TJ.

Talia: "Sure, ok," she said, holding out her cup.

Josh: Josh searched his mind for a line that wasn't too terrible corny. Coming up dry, he shoved his mug to his lips and took a long gulp, raising both eyebrows with a crooked sort of wink.

Remy: He picked his knife up again. "So how many of dese are we suppose t' peel anyways?"

Terry: Terry opened the bottle and started pouring. "Say when."

Terry: "Don' know. Bakin's never been one of my things exactly. Bout all I can do is put a pizza in and forget about it until it's turned into a large puck."

Cessily: Cessily leaned over to Tessa. "Oh, by the way, I read your blog on your myspace." She gave her a peck on the cheek. "We have to talk about that."

Talia: "Whoa! When!" she said, as a huge amount of liquor joined her cocoa. She took a sip. "Well, it's good!"

Remy: "I like cookin'...I'm not so shit hot at bakin'. Well. I can do killer biscuits...but dat's about it."

Terry: "Well good then." Terry popped the lid back on and settled back with her drink. "The pizza tasted horrible but damn did it fly well."

Josh: Josh looked over at the neglected unskinned apples and felt a certain sense of kinship.

Talia: "I haven't baked in a few years.." she paused. "Well...baked food...but even thats been like...a while..."

sage: Tessa turned her head towards Cessily. "We do?" She turned to the others who'd professed the lack od ccooking skills. "Make greek food. It usually requires minimal cooktime."

Remy: "I think, petite, y're a bar tender at heart anyways. I think y've got dat role down perfect."

Terry: "I'm more of a fan of food that comes to me in a car with some nice looking jailbait."

sage: Tessa laughed at Terry. "Were you looking more forward to the food or the jailbait?"

Cessily: "Yes, we do." She gave a small grin. "If you ever say again that Japh and I are a couple and you only came in later, I'll have to knock you over the head, girl. I love you - not even a little bit less than I love Japh. Okay?" She gave her another peck.

Terry: "Let's just say that if the service is up to par I'm a surprisingly generous tipper."

Remy: He turned back to the new kid. "So...y' thinkin' t' y'reself 'what crazy mess have I gotten myself into' yet?"

sage: "Hey, 'tis the season for higher suicide rates." Tess shifted over and gave Cessily a kiss on the mouth and grinned. She looked over to the boy with the golden skin. "And if you're not, it'll come soon enough."

Josh: Josh almost choked on the drink he was still chugging. He lowered the mug and shook his head. "I think I can handle myself just fine," he muttered.

Cessily: "That's what they all say in the beginning." She said with a grin and winked. "Just kidding."

Terry: Terry leaned over in Josh's direction winking. "Well if you ever need help handling yourself."

Remy: "Ah. Well, jus' wait. I'm sure dat y' can, but if y' don' have one of dem moments, I'll be suprized."

Josh: He was starting to feel a little ganged up on. "... Thanks. I think."

Terry: Terry gave a cackle and slapped Josh's back. "You're gonna be fun."

Talia: She took another large sip of her cocoa, absently checking the monitor again. She turned to the new kid with a smile. "It's not that bad."

Josh: He jerked forward, cocoa splashing from his mug to the floor. "Dammit," he grunted, whipping his head around. "Paper towels?"

sage: Tessa motioned with the hand that wasn't occupied holding Cessily. "Second cabinet from the left."

Terry: "Sorry there. Didn't meanta make you make a mess." Terry got up to get the papertowels Tessa gave directions to.

Remy: "Ah...we're a nice bunch. Don' bite unless asked."

Josh: Josh ambled past the girls and opened the cupboard. "Forget it," he mumbled, ripping of a sheet of turkey-themed paper towels. He got to his knees and started mopping up the mess.

Cessily: "That's true. Everyone is very nice here." She nodded.

Josh: He had the sense to flash them a smile. "Thanks. Really."

sage: Tess stepped forward and bent down to help Josh clean up the paper towels. "You get used to this group being your family after a while."

Remy: He glanced over at TJ. "Y' ok? Y're pretty quiet. Johnny been runnin' y' ragged too?"

Cessily: She nodded again at what Tessa had said. "Family fits it quite nicely."

Talia: She shrugged, playing with her cup. "I'm fine. The usual..."

Terry: "I don' know. That opens us up to all kinds of incest jokes."

Josh: The smile grew tight. "I'm sure." Wiping up the last of the spilt cocoa, he nodded at Tessa, then tossed the balled up towels in the garbage.

Josh: "Sounds like some kind of sorority," he commented.

Cessily: She nearly sprayed her cocoa at that. "Thanks Terry, just the image I needed."

Remy: "Y' gettin' excited t' go home an' see y're folks?" He put the knife down and walked over to her, cocoa in hand. "I've got t' admit I'm nervous about y' two flyin' by y'reselves."

sage: Tessa wrinkled her nose. "Not that kind of family, Terry. But if you want I'll be your little sister anytime." She stood up with a short wink at the green-haired girl.

Terry: "Is that your way of telling me I have no chance, Tessa?" Terry smirked over, tossing a bit of papertowel into the trash.

Talia: "It'll be really good to see the family," she nodded. "We're going to Grandma's for Thanksgiving, and the whole family'll be there. And Johnny's old enough to play with his cousins now! They haven't seen him in so long..."

Talia: She shrugged, taking a sip from her mug. "Flying should be ok. We've flown before..."

Remy: "Oui...he doesn't really get t' see other kids, does he? Cessily an' I were talkin' about dat."

Josh: "Where do you live?" Josh asked.

Cessily: Cessily watched as she thought about Christmas. She had absolutely no idea what to do. Whether to go home, or stay at the school.

sage: "That's my way of saying you know where my room is." Tess noticed the expression on Cessily's face and gave her a kiss on the tip of her nose.

Cessily: She nodded at that. "Yeah, wouldn't it be great if Johnny got to play with other kids his age?"

Terry: "Handy information, that." Terry took her seat again, adding a bit more Bailey's to her cocoa.

Talia: "Yeah, that's something I've been thinking about that too," she told Remy, then turned to Cess. "Well, at home I got two little cousins, and Gina's only like, a year and a half older than him. So that's gonna be nice.."

Cessily: She smiled sweetly at Tessa, then arched an eyebrow at what she had said to Terry.

Talia: "I live in Arizona," she tols Josh. "Well..I live here..but I'm from Arizona. It's where my family is..and where my son was born and all.."

Cessily: "Oh, I'm sure Johnny will love that." She smiled at TJ.

Josh: "Geez... that's a ways," Josh replied. He'd taken up the knife and gone back to peeling the apples.

sage: "You don't know the half of it...what is your name?" Tessa slipped over with another knife and began to peel apples with the new kid.

Remy: "Oui, it is a ways. An' wit' everythin'..." He gave TJ a serious look. "Jus' be careful, ok?"

Talia: Talia gave Remy a look. "Of course I'm gonna be careful. You think I'd let anything happen to him??"

Remy: "I didn't mean it like dat. Jus' wit' everythin'. I'm jus' worried about y' two, ok?"

Josh: "Josh Foley," he said, watching her hands meticulously scrape the apples bare. "And you are?"

Talia: "He'll be fine, it'll be ok. Daddy's gonna pick us up," she told him.

Terry: "D'aww." Terry tipped a bit more Bailey's down, running out of cocoa.

Cessily: Cessily was lost in thought. On the one hand, she would love to try and go back home for Christmas. On the other hand, she really wanted to spend it together with Japh and Tessa. Or maybe...

Cessily: "Want a refill, Terry?" She asked as she noticed Terry emptying her cup.

Remy: "OK." He drained the rest of his cup, and sat back on his stool. "So, what did y' do before y' came here Josh?"

sage: "Tessa Nikolic." She held out a hand, sans knife, to shake his.

Terry: "Hmm? Sure, this could do with a bit of warming." Terry passed her cup over. "Thanks."

Cessily: "You're welcome." She quickly poured some more cocoa and handed the cup back. "There you go."

Josh: He shook her hand awkwardly with the wrong hand. "There's no end to these apples. Hey,
Cessily! Could I have a refill too?"

Talia: "So, are you guys all staying for Thanksgiving??" she asked them, then held her own mug out for refill.

Terry: "Maybe we should just start eatin' some of them." Terry picked up an apple, giving it a rub on her shirt.

Cessily: "Why yes, of course!" She reached over to grab his cup and refilled it as well. Soon she'd have to make new cocoa. "Here. Enjoy." She handed the cup back.

Cessily: "I don't know." She told TJ. "I might go home to my family's traditional Thanksgiving dinner. To make up for maybe not being there on Christmas." She shrugged. "If they even want me there, that is."

Josh: He smiled at her again. "Thanks. Well, if we're eating apples..." He cut off a slice of apple and dipped it in the drink, then popped it in his mouth.

Talia: "You're definately not going home for Christmas??" she said. "I still gotta talk to Mom about that. You really don't think they want you there?"

Josh: Josh's ears perked. He watched Cessily's face furtively from beneath his brow.

Terry: "Oh man, can't wait ta be home at Christmas. The pub puts on a great Christmas party." Terry took a chomp out of her apple, thinking of all the trouble she could get into.

Cessily: "Well, I don't know." She sucked on her lip. "I guess they'd want to have me there, yeah... it's not that." Cessily smiled. "It's that I also want to spend Christmas together with Tessa and Japh."

Talia: "Yeah...it's tough, it's a hard decision," she said. "What if you stayed for a bit, then went home? Or went home, then came back??"

sage: Tess chuckled. "You want to spend your Christmas here, with the school perhaps to ourselves and no classes to occupy our time? Oh the possibilities." She smiled over her shoulder at her girlfriend.

Remy: He laughed. "Jus' y' three remember, if y're gonna do it on d' kitchen table, put a sock on d' doorknob first

Cessily: "Yes, that's what I've thought about, too." She nodded, then grinned in Tessa's direction before looking back at TJ. "Can you see why I'm tempted to stay?"

Talia: She gave Tess a look. "Actually, I think like...everyone is staying here...almost..:

Terry: "An wipe the counter down. Just because we've all got it doesn't mean we want it on our food."

Talia: She made a face. "And disinfect!"

Cessily: "Oh my..." Cessily hid behind her cup. "We're not that bad..."

Josh: Josh's eyebros were levitating again, but he kept his eyes on his apple, which he realized he had peeled down to its core.

sage: Tessa threw her head back and laughed. "While the idea has it's merits, I'm thinking bedroom activities will stay there." She waited a moment and looked at Remy. "A sock? But that takes all the fun out of wondering who you'll walk in on."

Remy: He snorted. "Not if y've got a kid. Dere are a few lessons he can learn later on."

Terry: "Is there an automatic invite for walk-ins?" Terry sounded hopeful. Maybe she should visit over the holidays.

Cessily: "We can just put up a list where people can sign up." She joked and sipped her cocoa.

sage: "I nominate your door."

Terry: Terry made a show of checking her purse until she pulled a pen out. "Ah good, I'm prepared."

Cessily: "Why mine!?" She gave her a look filled with mock shock. "Do I already have such a reputation here?"

Josh: ... Yeah, okay, he'd been hitting on a lesbian. Crap and double crap.

Talia: Talia reached forward, grabbing a bit of apple to munch on. The monitor caught her wierd, so she unclipped it and out it on the table. Bulky assed thing.

Talia: Her eyes widened just slighty. "Wait, this thing doesn't go both ways, right?" she asked Remy.

Cessily: She raised her eyebrows at TJ, really hoping that it didn't.

sage: "No, but Rogue would ask too many questions if it were mine. We could put it on Japh's door instead." She started giggling halfway through the sentence at the 'aw crap' look Josh had on his face.

Remy: He shook his head, and chuckled. "Non, its one way. Merci Dieu."

Cessily: Cessily slowly nodded, thoughtfully. "Yes, Japh's door would work. Ty might be a little surprised by it, but other than that... fits!"

Talia: She let out a breath. "Good. I don't think he needs to be hearing about this yet."

Talia: "Or...ever."

Terry: "Heh, I think it'd hafta be explained to Ty." Terry wondered how many quarters would have to go into the jar for that.

Remy: "Well, not for a good long time at least." He nodded at the kitchen full of people. "At some point in time it'll be him here, sayin' dese things though."

Cessily: Cessily giggled at TJ. "Oh, one day he'll be asking about those things, TJ. For sure."

Talia: She snorted a bit. "That's what he has a Papa for," she replied to Cess.

Josh: Josh started to laugh, then shoved anothe apple in his mouth.

sage: Tessa snorted at that. "He'd learn from one of the best, then."

Cessily: "Oh, absolutely." She giggled even more.

Terry: "That'll be one well informed man on the town when his time comes."

Remy: He shook his head. "Oh wit' his genes he'll jus' be a born natural."

Talia: She rolled her eyes, taking another sip of cocoa. "Great."

Terry: "You two'd best look fo'ward ta being granparents."

Remy: "Ohhhhhhh no. Not for a long assed time."

Talia: She gave Terry a look. "He's not even a year old yet!"

Josh: "I was four when I got the 411 on sex," Josh announced.

Remy: "I'm thinkin' another good 25 years before I get t' be a grandpere. At least."

sage: Tessa gave Josh a look. "Curious kid, were you?"

Talia: She put her face in her hands. "Why are we even talking about this?! I'm 20, I don't wanna think about being a grandma!"

Josh: He shook his head. "It's hard to avoid when you've got two older brothers who WERE curious kids."

Terry: "Ha! Now that's handy. Don' think I ever got the talk. My know-how just evolved."

Cessily: "Don't worry." She smiled at TJ and Remy. "I'd say twenty-five years is a good estimate. At least."

Josh: "That must be a good story," Josh said.

Talia: She thought a second. "I'll be 45!"

Remy: "If dere is one thing Terry is full of, its good stories, I'm sure."

sage: "Oh, you don't have to tell me that. I had two brothers and a sister." She took up her sixth apple and dug in the blade.

Cessily: "Four years? Wow... Well, I was the youngest among four siblings, so go figure. Even though my family is kinda tame when it comes to these things."

Josh: "I always wondered how my brothers found out," Josh went on. He plunked his last apple in the bowl.

Remy: "So y're family happy dat y're here den?"

sage: "Osmosis." Tessa commented dryly and got a glass of water.

Terry: "Oswhatta?" Terry blinked after pouring a bit more Bailey's. Did someone just mention a kink she didn't know?

Josh: "Osmosis, or he figured it out from Animal Planet." He leaned back in the chair with his half-empty, now cold cocoa. "Happy? There's the understatement of the year."

sage: "Oh?" Tessa leaned back on tehc ounter and sipped her water.
Cessily: Cessily sat on the counter and watched Josh. That seemed familiar.

Remy: "Happy in a good way, or not so much den?"

Terry: "Animal Planet kicks fuckin' ass."

Josh: Josh frowned darkly into his mug. He didn't feel like talking about his family. "Animal Planet, that's what it's all about," he mumbled with a smirk.

Remy: Remy noticed the frown and skipped over it. "So what d' y' do anyways? Aside from d' bling?"

Cessily: She regarded Josh with a thoughtful but sympathetic expression, a small smile on her lips and her head slightly tilted to the side. Yes, very familiar indeed.

sage: Tessa tried to squeeze between Cessily and Terry to get to the cupboard and found it a tight match. "We get any more people in here and it'll be twister all over again." She heard Remy ask about powers and kept her mouth shut.

Terry: "Twister? Twister sounds like fun." Terry perked up a bit more at the idea.

Josh: He noticed Cessily's smile, directed at him, and quickly looked away. "I can heal people," he said. "Mess with biology. Fun stuff."

Cessily: Cessily giggled. "Oh, I love the gold." She nodded at Remy and Josh. "Finally I'm not the only one anymore who looks like a piece of jewelry." She winked, grinning. "No offence, though, I'm just making fun."

Cessily: "Hey, I missed that twister game." She complained. "That's not fair. I absolutely rule at twister."

Josh: He smirked. "None taken. Though you're giving me the urge to break out in Christmas carols."

sage: Tessa looked at Terry. "You say that now, wait till three people land on top of you."

Terry: "Then I would regret that it wasn't naked twister."

Talia: A few sounds from the monitor made Talia sit up, and she took a look at it. "Someone's up and pissed. I gotta go.."

sage: She shook her head. "That made me think of a couple people I'd just as soon not see naked."

Cessily: "Oh, okay, TJ!" She waved. "See you. And give Johnny a kiss from me, will you?"

Remy: "Ok...I'll be up in a bit. I'll wake up wit' him tonight so y' can get some rest."

Talia: She nodded to them, and headed out of the room

Terry: "Well we only invite a select group to naked twister." Terry looked up to see TJ leaving. "See ya later!"

Josh: "Johnny?" Josh queried.

Cessily: Cessily gave Josh another smile. Christmas carols?

Remy: "An' healin'...dat's cool. An' damn handy. Like heal y'reself?"

Remy: "An' Johnny's TJ an' mine's son. He's jus' a baby."

Cessily: "Yeah, that sounds really cool, Josh."

Josh: "Yeah, myself, and others. Anything I touch, though if the would is complicated, it's harder." He blinked. "Babies in college? The headmaster allows that?"

sage: Tessa gave Josh a bland look. "What's he gooing to do, kick people out?"

Terry: "Not a shit lot he can do about it."

Josh: Josh considered that, then shrugged. "No skin off my nose."

Cessily: "And besides, Xavier is a really nice man. He certainly wouldn't throw someone with a child out of the school."

sage: Tessa nodded, "And Annie will get you sooner or later with the raincoats."

Josh: Josh nodded. "That's... admirable."

Cessily: Cessily giggled at Tessa. "Oh yeah. Can you imagine she still gives them to me?"

Remy: "Well, he wasn't exactly planned, but he's obvious, like me an' his maman too...so dere ain't a place dat suits him more dan here I'd say."

sage: Tessa chuckled at Cessily. "Well she hasn't given them to me yet, maybe it's a transfer type thing."

Josh: Squirming a little, Josh nodded. He wasn't a fan of babies.

Terry: "Hmm, I should make a run down to Annie's sometime and get a refill." Terry finished off the bottle of Bailey's and with a florish sent it towards the trashcan.

Cessily: "Hey, you can have some of mine." She looked from Terry to Tessa. "That goes for both of you. I don't need them."

sage: "You know this puts a whole new meaning to the phrase 'it's raining men.'" Tessa set he glass in the sink and went over to sit at the table.

Terry: "Halleluja." Terry pondered opening another bottle.

Remy: "Y' ladies. An' dey say guys are bad."

sage: Tessa snickered and looked at Remy. "Surely you knew by now."

Remy: "Oh, oui. I know. An' I ain't complainin' exactly." He winked at her.

sage: She smiled back. "Never did give me the fifty." But the look on his face when he heard 'blue thong' was just perfect.

Cessily: Cessily looked back and forth between Remy and Tessa, somewhat puzzled. "Fifty?"

Remy: "Y' never prooved it in my mind." He grinned back.

Terry: "Well now ya've all got my 'ttention." Terry went ahead and opened that second bottle.

Josh: Josh held out his glass and scraped his brain for the woman's name. "Hey, Red. Fell like sharing?"

Terry: "I'm always good for a bit of sharing." Terry tipped the bottle over his glass, giving him a good glassful.

sage: "You want me to prove it somewhere else, then?" Tessa swung her legs back and forth,
whacking her heels against the rung of the chair.

Josh: He saluted her with his cup. "You're too kind."

Remy: "Tessa here bet me fifty bucks she's got a dirtier mind dan me. We'r...." He cut off at that, looking at her bemusidly.

Remy: "I thought y' were teasin' me about dat." He folded his arms and glanced at Cess. "Am I d' only one here dat's confused?"

Terry: "I am, aren't I?" Terry winked.

Josh: "Nope," Josh said.

sage: "Would I tease you, Remy?" Tessa tilted her head to the side and gave him a wide, innocent smile.

Cessily: "Oh..." Cessily arched her eyebrows, her eyes slightly widening. "Now that's interesting..." She shook her head. "Nah, I'm confused, too. Then again, I often am."

Cessily: "Yes, you would." Cessily nodded affirmatively.

Remy: He nodded. "I agree. Y're a bit of a minx."

sage: "A bit? How you wound me." The sarcasm was disrupted by a light laugh bubbling up her throat. "Besides, it's only teasing if I stop."

Cessily: "My... I have a naughty girlfriend." Cessily commented. "Though... that's not really meant as a complaint."

Terry: "But is nice all in the same."

Remy: "Petite, I'm not sure y've even started yet." He smiled at Cessily. "An' oui, y' do. Imagine she keeps y' busy."

Josh: Josh gurgled his drink.

sage: Tessa smiled and raised her eyebrows. "Having fun with us yet, Josh?"

Cessily: "You have no idea." Cessily mumbled into her cup.

Remy: "See. Told y' it wouldn't take long." he clapped Josh on the back.

Cessily: "Yep, you better get used to that." She laughed. "We can be really terrible."

Josh: He gulped it down and looked at Tessa with slightly wild eyes.

Josh: "I need another drink," he announced, and practically threw himself at the bottle.

Remy: "Ah, but dat jus' ads t' our charm don' y' think?"

sage: "If anything much added to your charm you'd have people throwing themselves at your feet, Remy."

Terry: "It does!" Terry grinned and raised her cup. "An' don't tempt me, Tessa."

Josh: He was going to strangle them all if they kept this up. His brain was telling him to leave, but the image of Cess and Tess was too... He ignored his cup and just drank straight from the bottle.

Remy: He blinked. "I ain't dat bad, am I?"

sage: Tessa chuckled. "Depending on who you ask, I'm sure you're not."

sage: She winked at Terry. "Tempt you to do what?"

Terry: "Throwing meself at his feet. There's so many better parts to throw yourself at."

sage: "Not if I get to them first." Tessa smiled and proped her chin on her balled hands.

Cessily: Cessily chuckled and shook her head, hopping down from the counter. "I think I'll make some more cocoa."

Josh: "Are we putting these apples into pies or what?" Josh asked with a desperate note in his voice.

Remy: Ok...now that was pretty damn clear. "Ummm." You know, the odd thing in this, he finally figured, was that he'd never been so...well...pursued by a woman. Men, sure, but he normally did the chasing with women. And both Terry and Tessa had a sort of wolfish look to them that he well recognised. And...saved by the Josh.

Terry: "Unless we want to just want to eat them off of someone."

sage: "Planning on putting them into something else?" Tessa chuckled and got up, "We probably should go ahead and make whatever we're making before we completely lose sight of who we want to do."

Cessily: She got more milk from the milk and put it in a pot on the stove. "Maybe we should refrain from adding more alcohol to it this time." She giggled. "Or you guys will get even worse."

Josh: Josh didn't even want to know what Tessa's "something else" could mean. "Pie crusts, these are them?" He held up the bag of premade pie dough.

Remy: "Looks it. An' I think y' girls broke him already."

Terry: "Yeah, I've got some crust beat up over here. Bit Bailey flavoured but it'll be fine." Terry tossed some of the crusts out onto the pan.

Cessily: She turned around and gave Tessa a playful swat against the shoulder. "You are shameless,
Tess." Then she leaned down to kiss her cheek. "And I love that."

sage: Tessa smiled and shook her head, leaning away from Cessily and inadvertently towards Remy. "No, if I were shameless, you'd be finding a lot more empty foil wrappers."

Terry: "So shame makes ya clean up afterwards? Glad I don't have shame, seems boring."

Josh: He started dumping apples into the premolded crusts with exceptional vigor, then glanced at the recipe. Keep yourself busy, Josh.

Remy: He snickered. "No wonder dat Japh's always so damn tired. I think dis might be another power of y'res."

sage: Tessa tossed her head. "Catholics. We're good at guilting orselves into almost anything." She shot a quick look at Remy. "Or onto almost anything."

Remy: "Hey. Guilt is rarely a thing femmes have wit' me, merci."

Cessily: Cessily sighed and shook her head, but couldn't stop herself from laughing. "Oh my, you guys are incorrigible." She went back to look after her milk and looked at Josh over her shoulder. "I'm sorry about that. I'm sure that somewhere in the school you will find someone with a little decency." She smiled. "Not that I'd would consider myself as one of those, though."

sage: She looked at the clock and almost pouted. "Well, it's past my bedtime. If I stay up much later I might accdentally say something I don't mean." She smiled inwardly, gave Cessily a kiss on the cheek and a hug, and strolled out the doorway.

Remy: "Oui. Well." he flicked an apple peel out of the way and rested his elbows on the counter. "She certainly is somethin', oui?"

Terry: "Yeah, I'm afraid I have no decency. Let's get this little fucker baking though." Terry gestured tot he pie.

Josh: Josh relinquished the pie, watching the door Tessa had disappeared through and trying not to look too much like a deer caught in headlights.

Remy: He nudged Josh with his elbow. "So...welcome t' d' school?"

Josh: Josh looked up at Remy with an expression akin to awe. "Man... yeah."

Cessily: Cessily took the hot milk from the stove and added the cocoa. "There you go. Serve yourself, guys." She smiled to herself, chewing on her lip. "Uhm... I guess I'll be off to bed, too. And... see that Tessa gets safely to her room. Yes, right. Was nice meeting you, Josh. Hope you will like it here. Bye, all!" With a wink and a sheepish smile she darted out of the room, as well.

[Edited on 1/10/07 by NachtcGleiskette]
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Now I'm regretting I went to bed at 2 and didn't just stay awake all night for this game. Kickass instance.

And welcome Josh!
Freak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Doctor Nemesis

Post by Freak »

Has wingy messed up the italics? Yes, we think she has :shifty
:freak :andreas They're fighting!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

does it really count if it's at the end of the instance?
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

Methinks Tessa might have a lil talk with her roomie. ;)
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
Freak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Doctor Nemesis

Post by Freak »

Originally posted by steyn
does it really count if it's at the end of the instance?
No, not really :D
:freak :andreas They're fighting!
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Feuerstein »

Thanks Steyn :)

Looking forward to rping more with you guys... and please forgive me my novice faux pas. XD

:tonguewag
Steyn: Oh sweety, no, the elvis boys are across the street at the wolverine forum
Tessa: LMAO
Steyn: here we do Paul Young
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

What faux pas? You did great!
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Feuerstein »

*blush* :tophat
Steyn: Oh sweety, no, the elvis boys are across the street at the wolverine forum
Tessa: LMAO
Steyn: here we do Paul Young