10/2 Instance: The Family That Yells Together Stays Together

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Current timeline.

<Sean> Sean sat on the patio smoking a cigarette...he knew Terry would need to smoke eventually and there he would find her.

<Sean> Just wait till I find that cousin of mine I'll wring her bloody neck.

<Terry> Terry popped out of the door already with her cigarette lit up. It was beginning
to get a bit cold for this outside business. "Hey there Seanny."

<Terry> "Colder 'n a witch's tit innit?"

<Sean> Sean turned and saw his cousin and a sly smile crossed his face, "Well...well look
who's finally come along...aye it tis colder than a witch's tit," Sean slightly snorted as he
exhaled his cigarette and turned his chair to face Terry.

<Terry> "Finally? This is when I always come out ta smoke. Some things always have
to be kept on a schedule no matter how I hate the fuckin' idea." Terry shook off some ash
from the end of her smoke. "The cravings demand don'tcha know."

<Sean> "Aye...that they do...so ye been busy?" Sean took a deep drag of the cigarette
and flicked some ash off.

<Terry> "No more'n usual. Busy gets in the way of fun." Terry took a long drag, letting
it warm her up a bit as she pulled her coat tighter around her.

<Terry> "An' I'm sure you're keepin' yerself free as well?"

<Sean> "Busy ain't the word for it cousin," Sean bit down on the word cousin, "Well ye obviously been busy enough that I've been here over two bloody months and ye haven't so much as blown ye nose in me direction...what happened to I'll show ye the ropes Sean hmmm?" Sean tried desperatley to keep his powers from erupting out.

<Terry> Terry eyed her cousin, eyebrow arched and a smirk creeping up on her lips. "An' what's yer problem? Gonna break out the shrill voice wit me?”

<Sean> "Me problem...me problem is the fact that ye are the one who convinced me to come here...ye said yed introduce me around and then poof...ye disappear and I find meself as the most hated man on campus...I almost moved out...but I'm sure none of this news has come to ye attention cuz ye have been too busy indulging in ye own vices to keep an eye out for family."

<Sean> "When we was wee kids I always looked out for ye...and when I need the favor returned...ye are nowhere to be found...thats me problem cousin."

<Sean> "Ye didn't even come to me concert."

<Terry> "Convinced you ta come here? Seanny I didn' know you could do the screamy thing to until ya showed up. I thought mam sent ya up to visit me." Terry shook her head at her cousin.

<Terry> "An yeah, I showed ya around, had ya meet some people. I didn' know you needed me ta hold your hand. Surely ya can socialize yerself can't ya?" Terry had to snort a bit at that as she leaned against the patio railing.

<Terry> "Well, 'pparently I was wrong about ya bein' a big boy who could take care of his own self if you've managed ta be the most hated." Terry's eyes rolled. "So if little Emo Seanny Baby gets himself in a pickle you need big cousin Terry ta bail ya out? An' don't give me that shit you looked out fer me. We grew up on diff'rent sides o' the pond. Ya have cameras around Boston?"

<Sean> "Ye still haven't answered why yer ass didn't show at me concert...or why ye haven't come by to see how I'm settling in?" Sean angrily spiked down his cigarette then reached into his bag and pulled out a large steel thermos and a cigarette case. He poured some liquid into the cup of the thermos and sparked a fat joint.

<Terry> "Okay, I do hafta say I'm sorry fer missin' the concert. Me liver got away with me but tha's no excuse for not showing up." Terry put her hands up, admitting that point.

<Terry> "An' as fer settlin' in I thought ya were doin' fine. Didn't want you to be stuck with your cousin always looming over your shoulder. How are ya supposed to get on like that?" Terry shrugged. "I guess I'm just more useta people not needin' me ta watch over ya. I figured you could get on best wi'out me, ya know."

<Terry> "How are ya supposed to flirt with the lasses while your cousin's trying ta too after all." Terry gave him a wink.

<Sean> "Ye could have at least told me which ones were OK to hit on...got an earful from Tessa cause of it...or better ye could have loaned me onea yours ta settle in." Sean took a long hit from the joint and took a moment, "Ye starin at me joint Ter?"

<Terry> "Ah, ya got a bit scorched didja? 'm sorry 'bout that then." Terry smirked. "An, course I'm eyeing the joint but I might be more interested in that thermos dependin' on what's innit."

<Terry> "An I'm still testin' the waters out on a lotta the possibilities 'round here too. Doesn't pay to dive right in when ya hafta keep living with the people. That's what random people at Vito's is for." Terry gave Sean another wink. "I'm sure my cousin doesn't have trouble picking up a girl there, right?"

<Sean> Sean looked down," The only one I picked up in Vito's is that green haired jezebel Lorna...but she'll get hers in due time. Leaving me for Dweeby the Snowman." Sean looked over..."it's Kilkenny style cocoa of course."

<Terry> "I'm up for some cocoa then." Terry fished around her bag for a cup.

<Terry> Terry couldn't help but raise her eyebrows a bit at the Lorna thing. "Why didja want her anyway? She's just as dweeby as the guy she's with."

<Sean> "Figured she'd be an easy bag...plus theres somethin sexy about nerdy chicks" Sean said with a smirk. Sean took another pull off the joint and emptied his cup, "So this is the plan...we're goin out ta dinner tonight...ye are payin and if we both don't leave with a girl...neither of us do...cuz we Cassidy's don't share well do we?"

<Terry> "Easy? God that one has Daddy's Little Girl written all over her." Terry laughed at the smirk. "Sounds like a plan ta me. I'll show you what an easy bag looks like in America."

<Sean> Sean leaned back in his chair, "Right then...so ye want some," Sean said as he waved the joint at Terry.

<Terry> "I don't pass up much." Terry nodded at Sean's question.

<Sean> Sean passed the joint to Terry, "So where ye takin me to dinner then?"

<Terry> "You ever been to this place called The Rusty Nail?"

<Sean> "No...but sounds like a grand time," Sean said with a smirk. "And the next time ye let the drink get between family...I'll lock you in the Danger Room with that pampered poodle Andreas and let him bore ye to death talkin bout his overimpressed self."

<Terry> "He'd not be so bad once you muffled him with a choice thing..." Terry smirked, going off into her imagination.

<Sean> "I don't even want to know Ter...too much information for family," Sean said as he got up, "Enjoy the rest of that," Sean said as he headed back into the mansion.
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

Andy gets locked in the DR with Sean?
This I have to see.
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.
Modern_Druid57
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Title: Wee Willy Winky

Post by Modern_Druid57 »

No Terry does
I am the Guardian of The Eye of the Moon

[img]http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... 777788[img]