10/7 Instance: Arrangements

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Timeline: Happens the day before Thanksgivin.

Victor: Vic sat on his bed, staring at the textbook in his lap blankly with his chin in his hand. He'd read the same paragraph five times so far, and it wasn't sticking at all. But he wouldn't let himself go out in the Chevy until he'd finished at least some of his homework.

Cessily: Cessily strolled down the corridor to Vic's room, humming a song that just had come to her mind. She almost felt like skipping, although Tessa's problems worried her a great deal as well. But she could only cheer up one person at a time, so she had decided to first check on Vic after classes were done.

Cessily: Cessily gave his door a gentle knock, holding the plastic box she carried with only one hand. "Hey Vic! You there?" She cheerily asked.

Victor: Vic looked up at the door, smiling slightly. "Yeah....it's open." Cess would be a welcome interruption.

Cessily: Cessily entered, showing Vic a big and kind smile. "Heya, how are you doing?" She closed the door behind her and held up the box. "Some of the others and I have been cooking earlier, so I thought it would be a great idea to check on you and bring you some leftovers as well. I hope you like pasta casserole."

Victor: Vic sniffed slightly, then grinned. "Smells awesome, babes." He closed his textbook and dropped it ont the floor, folding his legs and looking up at Cess. "Pull up some bed, doll."

Victor: "I'm....doin' okay, I think." He smiled again. "Jus' workin' through shit, I guess." He glanced at the picture of Rahne and him on his locker.

Cessily: Cessily put he box on Vic's desk before flopping down on his bed. "That's good to hear." She pulled her legs up onto the bed and sat cross-legged, her gaze following Vic's. "Yeah, I haven't seen that much of you lately. Besides, I thought that you needed some time for yourself anyway." She fidgeted a little. "The others told me about... that date." She quickly pointed at the picture.

Victor: Vic smiled. "Rahne's birthday? Yeah. She....woulda bin twenty-one." He winced slightly. "I think I mighta made a tit of mysel' f' Remy....got wasted an' I...." He looked at the picture. "Thanks, Cess." He smiled at her.

Cessily: "Ah, don't mention it." Cessily winked. "What are friends for? Yeah, I guess it's a hard time for you, no?" She grinned at him. "But never forget that there are people who care about you. So... I wanted to tell you that you can always come to me if you need someone to talk to, or someone who just listens. Anytime, okay?"

Victor: Vic grinned at Cess. "Y're a good person, y' know tha'?" He reached across and took her hand. "Thanks....y' guys have been awesome. Seriously." He winked at her. "So - Japh enjoyin' ya birthday presen'?"

Cessily: Cessily giggled a little bit and lowered her head, grinning and fidgeting with her hair. "Thanks, that's nice of you. And yeah... we're really enjoying ourselves." She looked up again. "Mind you, we're not using it that often. I guess all of us still prefer the vanilla version most of the time. But hey, I keep an open mind to anything, and I think it makes for a great diversion from time to time."

Cessily: She shrugged. "It's certainly fun, that I have to admit."

Victor: "Yeah, it is." Vic ran a hand through his hair with a smirk. "Well, whatever works f' ya, babes. S' long as y' keep tha' open min' of yours." He smiled. "Y' don' hafta use it all th' time - like ya said, it's a good break from th' norm. Though t' be honest, vanilla is a break fr'm th' norm fer me."

Cessily: Cessily laughed. "Yeah, I figured. And hey, we should always be open to try new things out." She held up an index finger. "It's an important part of life and our journey to personal growth!" Cessily laughed again, then sighed. "Oh well, Terry once took me to one of those shop that sell these things. It was... interesting. Though, not in a bad way."

Cessily: "But... I'm not sure whether Japh or Tess would be too keen about these things."

Victor: Vic raised an eyebrow at Cess. "Really?" He shuffled a little closer. She was kinda cute when she was hyper....reminded him of Rahne a little.

Victor: He gave her a naughty smile. "Who says y' hafta buy shit t' use on them, doll?" The smile widened into a grin. "There's other people t' play wit', bein' in an open relationship an' all...an' if nothin' else, there's always self-gratification."

Cessily: She gave him a small, somewhat sheepish grin at that. "Yeah, I know. That's true. Even though it was me who proposed that arrangement, I'm still getting used to it. Maybe because i don't have much experience when it comes to approaching people." Cessily chuckled awkwardly. "Well, both Japh and Tessa make good use of it, so maybe I should do so, too."

Cessily: "I dunno, it's weird, though. On the one hand, I've an open mind about these things, but on the other one, I'm kinda shy about it, as well." Cessily shrugged and fidgeted some more. It was almost burning her tongue, but she still couldn't get it out.

Victor: Vic shook his head. "Y' seem pretty good wit' approachin' people, Cess. But I c'n get what ya mean." He ran a hand through his hair, frowning slightly. "One thing t' think 'I wan' ya' an' another t' actually say it."

Victor: "I don' really have a problem wit' tellin' people I want 'em though."

Cessily: Cessily smiled at him. "Yep, I noticed. And I have to admit I envy you a little for that." She sucked on her lips while her gaze wandered through the room. Finally, Cessily looked back at Vic, putting on a slightly mischievous expression. "All right... I thought that because it was you who whetted my appetite for this kind of fun, it should also be your responsibility to show me more of it."

Victor: Vic blinked at Cessily for a couple of seconds, then grinned slowly. "Oh really? Y' wan' me t' show ya more?" He raised a hand and trailed a finger down her jaw. "An' jus' you?"

Cessily: She smiled wryly as she covered his hand with hers. "That's exactly what I had in mind... so, yes. You're a very nice guy, Vic, and I trust you. So... why not?" She shrugged slightly. "As you said, I'm open about it in mind already, so why not let the body catch up?"

Victor: "Why no' indeed, eh?" Vic couldn't stop the slight purr in his voice as he smirked. "Y're a nice girl, an' I wouldn' min' trainin' ya." He leaned in and kissed Cess gently. "Who knows, migh' let ya practice on me, eh?" He winked as he pulled back.

Victor: "Jus'....Japh an' Tess won' wanna string me up f' this, righ'?" All of them were good friends, and Vic didn't want to wreck that.

Cessily: Cessily smiled sweetly. "Ah nah, don't worry. They are both busy with their own little flings, so I'm entitled to have my own fun." Her smile widened as she framed his face with her hands and leaned over to give him a quick, shy kiss on his lips. "Oh, and to come back to your first question - yeah, maybe just you and me at first. But who knows what'll be? I have an open mind, remember?"

Victor: Vic licked his lips at that. "Well....I'd like t' see jus' how far yer prepared t' go, babes. But I ain' gonna push y' any further then ya wan', an' if y' ever wanna quit, jus' let me know."

Cessily: "Oh, I'm sure we'll have the opportunity to find that out sometime." Cessily smirked. Now that she was openly talking with Vic about it, she already felt much more secure and self-confident. "And yes, of course. Anything I'm uncomfortable with, I'll let you know right away. And I was sincere when I said that I trust you."

Victor: "I'm sure we will." Vic purred, leaning in and giving Cess a lingering kiss. "An'....thank ya f' trustin' me. Seriously." He kissed her throat lightly. "An' I promise - no vanilla sex unless y' ask fer it. Nicely."

Cessily: Cessily let out a small sigh as Vic's lips kissed her throat. "Don't mention it." She chuckled. "And seems like an intriguing agreement to me." She bit her lip and put on a coy expression. "Hm... yes, yes, I think I'll agree to that."

Victor: Vic chuckled against Cess' throat, flicking his tongue just where the jaw met the neck and pulled back slightly. "Well then. If we're in agreemen', y' wanna try it ou'?"

Cessily: Cessily gasped at the touch of his tongue, leaned back to look at him - her teeth gnawing on her lower lip in anticipation. She let him wait for a few seconds longer, looking coy, and eventually nodded.

Victor: Vic smirked, eyes half-lidded. She knew how to hook a guy, that was obvious. "Oh goody." With that, he trapped both her hands in one of his own and leaned over to kiss her hard.

Cessily: The demanding kiss pushed her back a little, catching her by surprise, but leaned into it after a moment. Having some fun on her own certainly seemed to be the right decision. "Wow... that's a great way to start." She breathed after their lips parted for a moment. "Seems like being curious pays off, yes?”
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

:stunned Does no one ever say no to that face? :P
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

good lord, that woman need some medication.

I would not be surprised if Cess was really some harbinger of death and kills people by sleeping with them.