10/9 Instance: Mommy

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

dec 1

Talia: Talia went straight for the refrigerator. She was starving. It'd been a...well, busy night the night before. She opened it and to her thrill found chocolate snack packs.

Jay: Jay beat his wings steadily, heading back to the school at about roof height, shivering slightly. It was cold!! And he was hungry. Maybe hot chocolate would be good. With marshmallows.

Jay: And cookies? Jay banked as the school came into view, winging around until he could see the patio. Unfortunately he misjudged the distance when he went into his landing dive, and ended up catching a wing on the kitchen window, making him skid awkwardly, roll and end up in a crumpled heap on his back, tangled up in his wings. With feathers simply everywhere. "Duuude ow."

Talia: She heard a loud bang off the patio and looked out the window, seeing a pile of....wings...that Jay guy? and feathers floating around him. She ran outside. "Oh my god, are you ok?!"

Jay: Jay shoved a wing off himself, sneezing, and looking up. "I'm, like, fine." He grinned, untangling a couple of feathers and then managing to get up into a crouch, then stand, carefully stretching out both wings. He sighed as he noticed a couple of bent flight pinions. "You'd like....think that two years would be long enough to get used to these...."

Jay: He blinked when he looked at TJ, then grinned. "Dude! I'm fine." He shivered a little, wings wrapping around himself. "Cold, but cool."

Talia: "You sure?? That was really like...hard! You're wings..." she trailed off. They looked odd but...what were they supposed to look like? "You're sure??"

Jay: Jay nodded, feeling a little self-conscious even though his wings hid his bare torso. There must be someone who could make him a top he could wear. "Well....maybe like....a little bruised....but I'm a quick healer and I'm like, really used to it - I always crash and I'm a surfer and I skateboard so....like....it happens." He smiled, blinking at TJ. "Sorry if I like....scared you..."

Talia: "Still, you should see Annie or something," she told him, then shrugged a bit. "We've all been on edge I think since like...everything happened. Loud noises just make me nervous."

Jay: Jay shuffled. "I'm sorry. I like, totally get that." He shivered again. "Do you like....mind if we go inside? It's cold..."

Talia: "Yeah, totally," she said, leading the way in. "Why are you out flying without a jacket or even shirt anyway? It's like, December!"

Jay: Jay unwrapped his wings as he stepped into the welcome warmth of the kitchen, heading straight for the hot chocolate. "I like....can't wear tops or jackets or anything with these..." He tugged on a feather. "It's a bummer. And I like, so totally forgot how cold it is up here!! I come from Mississippi. It's way warmer there."

Talia: "Yeah, it's warmer in Arizona too, but it's freezing here!" she rubbed her arms a bit. "You're nuts to fly without anything. You're totally gonna end up getting sick. There's nothing you could wear at all??"

Jay: Jay shook his head. "Unless it's like....halter neck....which is so totally a no." He grinned at TJ, setting everything for hot chocolate. "Want some? But like....I can't even tie them down to wear anything over them...." He twitched the crooked wing. "And dude!! I am so not stopping flying just because it's like...a little bit nippy. It's like.....the greatest thing ever!!"

Talia: "Well, I'm sure someone can like, make you something to wear. You should ask Xavier," she shrugged. "I dunno anything about sewing or anything, but I bet someone does and could do it for you. You don't wanna end up getting sick and not being able to fly at all, right??"

Jay: Jay blinked at TJ. "I haven't got sick in like....forever." He smiled. "But I'll look into it, dude. It's nice to be warm." He turned to face her properly, pulilng a wing around and fiddling with a couple of feathers. "So like....how's Johnny?"

Talia: "Johnny? He's good," she said. She really didn't know much about this guy, but..well, he was Jill's brother right? "We just got back from home a few days ago."

Jay: "Dude. Bet he loved that." Jay grinned, running a hand through his tousled red hair. "We didn't go back for Thanksgiving this year...." He shook his head. "It was cool here though."

Talia: "Yeah? What was it like here? What'd you guys do??" she poured herself a cup of the cocoa, holding it up for him. "Want a refill??"

Jay: "Dude yeah!!" Jay grinned, slurping at it. Definately a good idea. "It was like, really fun! I swear I ate so much I couldn't have got in the air even if you dropped me off the roof, dude!!"

Jay: "We just like....hung out, you know?"

Talia: "It sounds fun," she said, pouring him more and sitting down beside him. "Who'd you all have Thanksgiving with? Like, who stayed and all??"

Jay: "Well....me and Jill....quite a few of like, the freshers and some of your year too...." Jay tried to remember. "I was like, drunk for Thanksgiving so....I'm not too sure...."

Talia: She smiled. "That's pretty cool then. So it was like a Thanksgiving party??"

Jay: "Dude yeah. Like....me and Jill had pizza and beer together and like....smoked weed in my room....and like, watched movies and stuff!" He smiled at TJ. "Like....what did you do for it?"

Talia: Pizza and beer and weed. When the hell was the last time she did anything like that? "We went back home and saw all my family. It was really nice. They were so happy to see us, and Johnny was thrilled too."

Jay: "Awww. That must have been like...really nice." Jay smiled slightly sadly. "It's been a while since we went home. Is he like....walking yet? Or is he old enough to? I so don't know anything about babies." He smiled sheepishly.

Talia: "Noooo no, he's not old enough to walk. But he just started crawling, like, yesterday. It was way exciting!"

Jay: "Dude!!" Jay laughed. "I bet that's like....a real worry for you though."

Talia: "Yeah, it way is! He just started like, yesterday, and he's everywhere now! I left him in his room for a second, and when I went back he was playing with the toilet paper in the bathroom! I think we need babygates or something.."

Jay: "Like....yeah. I'll so keep an eye out for him though." Jay sipped his cocoa. "Like....really don't want him getting hurt...."

Talia: "Thanks.." she smiled at him. "I really appreciate that. Like, how everyone's been with him. I didn't think people'd be so into taking care of him and helping and all."

Talia: "But I'm so happy he's got so many people here who care about him. It's really good for him."

Jay: Jay smiled. "Well - it's like, he's part of a family, yeah? We all kinda look after each other here. And he's like, really cute as well."

Talia: She giggled a bit. "Thanks. He is adorable. And he's running his Papa ragged right now...I was only supposed to come down for a few minutes!"

Jay: Jay laughed. "Well....like, maybe you should go see him then!!" He drank the rest of his cocoa. "I'd like, better go too. I told Jill I wasn't going to fly today....think I might be in trouble now." He grinned.

Jay: "Say hi to Johnny and Papa for me!!"

Talia: "I will. And get a coat before you go out again!" she put her cup in the sink, and headed for the door.

Jay: "I will, Mommy!!" Jay grinned. "Or at least like....get someone to make me something...."

Talia: She snorted a bit at the 'Mommy', rolling her eyes. "Good!"
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Heehee, like, that was like... cute and like, totally funny! :LOL
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen