10/9 Instance: Inspirations

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

“Inspirations”

Timeline: Before “Drool and Bic”.

Victor: Vic stretched luxuriously next to Cessily, reaching up and unclipping her hands before kissing her cheek softly, pulling the blanket over them. "Very good, doll." He purred.

Cessily: "Right back at you." She copied his purr, snuggling back against Vic. "That was great."

Victor: "Mmm." Vic wrapped an arm around Cess, nuzzling into her hair. "Y're a fas' learner, babes. Pretty soon I'm gonna be able to take y' down ta my club." He yawned lazily.

Cessily: "Thanks. Having a good teacher helps a lot." She took his hand and playfully nibbled on his arm. "Your club? Oh... is it the kind of club I think it is?" She asked, her voice sounding slightly nervous.

Victor: "Uh-huh." Vic grinned at the nibbling. "Bu' it's y' call when - if - I take y' there." He shifted slightly, sighing a little. "Y' enjoyin' this, Cess?"

Cessily: Cessily turned around, laying on her back so she could look at him. "Yes. Yes, I really enjoy this, Vic. Honestly." She gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "I'm just a little nervous, that's all. This being new and all." Her fingers absently played with the small chain that was attached to the collar around her neck. She smiled a little. "I'm not used to being that... kinky."

Victor: Vic smiled down at her, running his fingers carefully along her skin. "Yeah, I get tha'." He murmured. "F' fuck's sake don' repeat this t' anyone, but I used t' shit it when I firs' started on th' scene. I still get a li'l nervous wit' a new sub or slave." He slid a hand over her stomach. "It'll get easier as y' go."

Victor: "I'da thouh' Tess woul' be all for this sorta thing, ya know." He smirked a little.

Cessily: "Do you think so?" Cessily squirmed a bit, enjoying his tender touches. "Well, I don't know. We never really talked about these things. I know it doesn't look like it, but Tessa isn't used that people are that open about sex or such things. So I tend to wait until she opens up on her own instead of pushing her."

Cessily: She giggled. "Hey, it took me while and quite a bit of courage to approach you. And I certainly knew that you are open minded."

Victor: Vic couldn't help the grin at that, kissing Cess again. "Think mosta th' school does by now. I ain' exactly one t' hold back." He frowned a little. "Where is Tessa these days anyway? Ain' really seen her aroun' much."

Cessily: Her expression darkened somewhat. "Well, she's not feeling very well right now. So, she mostly keeps to herself." She looked at Vic, thinking that he probably would have heard about the incident in the gym.

Victor: Vic looked at Cess, stroking along her shoulder to sooth her a little. "Jus' wanna know if she's okay." He looked away slightly. "I....heard what happened, an' I ain' gonna shit all over her abou' it. Sure she's had enough from everyone else already anyway."

Victor: He sighed. "I....jus' wanna make sure she's okay. An'....why she did it. Tha'ss all."

Victor: He wasn't going to tell Cess that his first instinct had been to find Tess and shake her for hurting Remy.

Cessily: Cessily gave a small smile. "Yes, she's better now. Has been really down about it." She looked Vic into the eyes. "Please believe me when I tell you that she's very sorry for what has happened. She blames herself a lot for it. She never meant to intentionally harm Remy." She sighed. "And she's going to see him to apologize and talk it over."

Victor: Vic nodded. "Figured she migh'." He ran a hand through his hair with a sigh before smiling ruefully and looking back at her. "We've all done things we ain' proud of here. No one's a sain', an'....I'm kinda glad she's goin' t' him abou' it."

Cessily: Cessily snuggled a little closer. "Yeah, she was scared of going first. She felt so guilty and afraid. You should have seen the state she was in when I found her after that thing." She smiled. "But I told her that Remy is a cool guy, and that he'll definitely understand if she'd be honest with him."

Victor: Vic smiled, wrapping an arm around Cessily. "Yeah....he is. He'll give anyone a chance if they let him." He nuzzled her slightly. "He's a great guy, Rem."

Cessily: "You can say that again." Cessily played with Vic's hair and nuzzled his neck. "He was one of my first friends here at the school. You know, he's almost like a big brother to me. Well, kinda. He's a little too hot to see him that way. But he helped me a lot whenever I had problems." She leaned back so she could look at him. "You like him a lot, yes?"

Victor: "Way t' hot ta see him as a brother." Vic smirked. "An' it'd mean I'm havin' sex wit' family." He paused, looking down at Cess. "He helped me a lot too." He stalled. "Had a lotta problems an' he....kinda worked me through 'em."

Cessily: "Hm, yes, he's the kind of guy who does that." Cessily gave Vic a bright smile and kissed him. "I should compliment him for his good work then. Because of whatever problems you might have had in the past, you're a great guy now."

Victor: Vic blushed, hiding it by leaning down and kissing Cess' cheek. "If y' say so, babes." He muttered. "I jus'....he's done so much. Y' saw what I was like after....after Black Air an' shit. An' when I wen' int' prison....he was always there. He even bribed th' guards so tha' me an' him coul' get a few hours t'gether."

Victor: Vic realised he was babbling. He shook his head. "He's a good mate."

Cessily: Cessily trailed the tip of her finger over his jawline. "It's easy to forget what you've been through in the past when one sees you smiling and enjoying yourself now. It's no shame that you're grateful for what he did for you. Honestly." She gave him a comforting smile. "You two have suffered through a lot, it's no wonder you're close."

Victor: Vic found himself blushing again, and he looked away. "Not tha' close. Well. We're mates. I guess wit' benefits." He felt....fidgety. Rolling his eyes, Vic smiled and forced himself to relax. "He....knows everythin', I guess." He leant into Cess' hand. "An' he knows how I think. I....yeah. I like him."

Cessily: "Hey, no need to be so nervous." Cessily let out a short laugh and poked his chest. "You're actually acting now just like I do when I like someone."

Victor: Vic batted Cess' hand away with a laugh. "Babes, this is me. I don'....well. Like peope much. An' it's not like it's anythin' huge or anythin', I mean, I jus' like the guy. Not like I wanna marry him or shit."

Victor: "It's jus'....it's Remy. Ya know?"

Cessily: "Sure. You just go and tell yourself that you don't like people much." Cessily grinned at him, then stuck out her tongue. "You see, I have no problems with admitting that I really like - even love - quite a few people. And it works really well for me."

Cessily: Her expression turned somewhat more serious. "Though, I could understand if you... if you don't want to attach yourself to closely to someone right now."

Victor: Vic's grin turned into a half-smile. "Nah. It ain' that." He looked at his hand, idly tracing circles on Cess' stomach. "I....don' get attached. Except as a mate. 'S why I sleep aroun' so much - kinda why I can, if y' see what I mean. I like people as mates but it never - ever goes any further, righ'?"

Victor: "Rahne...." He looked Cess in the eye. "Rahne was my firs' love." He swallowed. It still hurt, but the pain was duller. "She was th' only person I've ever felt like tha' f'. An' now Rem, a little." Vic shook his head. "Not tha' I'm sayin' I love him. I don'. Least, not like tha'."

Victor: He looked away. "Y' get what I mean, yeah?"

Cessily: "Yes, I do." She wrapped her arm around him and moved close. "You don't have to explain it. I can perfectly understand where you're coming from - and I think it's okay." Cessily put her head on his shoulder and pondered.

Cessily: A couple of seconds later she spoke up again. “Though, for the most part, we're unable to decide to whom we're feeling attached.” She sighed. “Like any feeling, it has a mind all on its own.”

Vic: Vic nodded. "I know. Jus'....I don' wanna complicate things, ya know? I....don' wan' a relationship, an' I ain' sure I ever will." Absently he stroked Cess' hair. "World'd be a cold place if we coul' choose who we love, eh?"

Cessily: Yes, that's true. It would be a sad place. And much less interesting." She smiled to herself. "You're right, relationships can be complicated. Believe me - I know. But that doesn't keep me from loving people, even if it's not always easy. Besides, I'm not sure if many people would call my love life by the name relationship."

Cessily: She turned to look at Vic. "However, it doesn't change the way I feel about the people I love. What I'm trying to say is, you don't need a traditional relationship to be close to others."

Vic: Vic cocked his head a little, tail curling around Cess' legs as he thought for a moment. "Well....I guess I know what y' mean." He smiled at her. "Y' really do love everyone, dontcha?"

Vic: "It's jus'....I don'....I ain' set up t' love, not like tha'." He looked away. "Guess I'm good at bein' a good mate." He didn't mean to sound as regretful as he did.

Cessily: Cessily let out a laugh. "Well, yeah, I feel strongly for a lot of people. Some as lovers, some as friends - though I don't know if there's really such a great difference between the two." She grinned. "I think the world would be a better place if more people wouldn't suppress their feelings for each other like they do. And if there would be less jealousy."

Cessily: "You are a good mate, Vic. Really." She played with the fingers of his hand. "I guess the best advice I can give you is to listen to what your feelings tell you, and then act accordingly. It's the only way to truly achieve happiness, I'd say." Cessily looked him in the eyes. "Let me ask you; would your feelings for someone really change if you'd enter a so called relationship instead of being a mate?"

Cessily: "Or would it just be calling the same thing by a different name?"

Vic: Vic was about to answer that but then he stopped, looking at her. Jesus, she reminded him so badly of Rahne. Such a simple way of looking at people, no matter what. "I...." He looked away. "....I don't know."

Cessily: Cessily waited a while before she spoke again. "Well, you don't have to know. Not right away." She reached over and stroked his cheek. "Figuring out such things takes time, especially if you haven't looked at it from this perspective before."

Vic: Vic frowned at Cessily slightly, nuzzling her hand. "Well....y' certainly given me shit t' think abou'..." He smiled at her. "It's jus'....I've never really though' abou' this. Always figured frien's an' lovers were differen' things...." Or were they? Wasn't that what him and Remy were?

Cessily: "I used to think the same way. But now it's different. For example, I know that I don't have to be Kitty's lover to love her." She smiled back at him. "Even though it seems that this makes things more complicated, they become easier actually."

Vic: Vic blinked. "They do?" He smiled and shook his head. "I'll hafta think abou' tha', doll. I guess it ain' exactly somethin' y' can wrap yer head aroun' in one go, eh?"

Cessily: "Yes, it takes time. It took me years and many shed tears until I reached the point where I am today. And I know very well that I'm far from having reached my goal." Cessily stroked through his hair. "But that's okay. Take your time. Don't force it. Eventually, it'll come to you seemingly by itself."

Vic: Vic gave Cess a half-smile at that, leaning down and pressing a kiss to her throat. "Very philisophical." He purred slightly, coming up and kissing her on the lips. "Seems tha' I ain' the ony one teachin' in this li'l arrangemen', eh?" He smiled at her.

Vic: "Y're one of a kin', ya know tha', Cess?" Vic kissed her again. "Japh an' Tess are lucky they got ya."

Cessily: "Thanks, that's a nice thing to say." She kissed him back. "I want you to be happy. And I'm always glad to help. I'd love to help you wherever I can, so feel free to ask whatever and whenever." She laughed. "Bobby already said that I should become some kind of self-help guru."

Vic: Vic smiled at that. "Seems all a lotta people wanna do is make me happy righ' now." He nuzzled into Cess' throat. "Heh. Y' can certainly brighten up my day any time, doll."

Cessily: "You're welcome." She smiled, wrapping an arm around his neck to pull him close for another kiss. A smirk appeared on her face. "Speaking of... any idea how to brighten our day some more?"

Vic: Vic matched Cess' smirk, sliding down until he was lying half on top of her. "I'm sure y' can inspire one or two, babes." He murmured, sliding his hand down lower.

Cessily: "Oh, definitely." She reached out to stroke her fingers through Vic's hair and arched her back, letting out a small sigh. "I've had quite a bit of practise in inspiring people lately."

Vic: Vic chuckled deeply, kissing down her body as a hand wrapped in the fine chain of the lead. Very inspiring.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Awww. Nice pillow talk!

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Awww Cess is so so so sweet!!! Like, ridiculously so!! Love it :)
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Star is such a nice girl.
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands