10/16 Instance: Catnip aftermath

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

instance right after 'catnipped' please

Remy: Remy made a dissastified noise deep in his throat, and set to typing another e-mail, referring back to a printed out spreadsheet infront of him. He hit send with a firm tap, and then checked for incoming messages. Five more in the last half an hour. He sighed.

Vic: Vic rubbed his eyes with one hand. His head still felt floaty and fluff-filled and he was sure he wsa walking with more of a skip to his step then normal. "Fuckin' catnip."

Vic: He leant on Remy's door and knocked on it, stroking a finger down the wood then stopping himself hurridly. Oh god.

Remy: "Yeah?" He twisted in his seat, looking towards the door as he set his pen down that he'd been using to make notes with.

Vic: Vic pushed open the door and poked his head in. " 'S only me." He grinned widely. "Y' ain' busy, are yeh?" He edged in a little. "Only...I need somewhere t' hide till this wears off...."

Remy: He chuckled and shook his head. "Nah. Need a break from it anyways. Took a bit of one wit' Johnny playin' a bit, earlier, but TJ an' him are off doin' somethin' now." He flipped the lid to his laptop closed. "Dis is jus' startin' t' all blur together anyways."

Vic: "Ah. Good." Vic hurridly came in the rest of the way and shut the door behind him, resisting the very strong urge to sit beside Remy so that he could have his ears scratched. "Um....not good tha' it's blurrin' or anythin', jus' good tha' I ain'-" He cut off. "Fuckin' hell...."

Vic: "Um...." He sat on Remy's bed, running a hand through his hair before pulling his tail around and playing with the tuft.

Remy: "Well, meant more my stuff. Work stuff y' know." He waved a hand at the pile of papers on his desk. He gave Vic a warm and slightly amused smile as he crossed the room. "Y' still high as a kite?" He asked as he sat down beside him. "What's on y're mind?"

Vic: "You." Vic said without thinking, then flushed. "Shit. Yeah, I am." He watched the tip of his tail flick back and forth, back and forth....he shook his head and blinked at Remy. "Stupid catnip. I swear I'm gonna get Xavier t' dig up every little bit of it aroun' th' school."

Remy: "Me?" He snickered a bit at the catnip comment. "Well...dat'd be a shame, non? Where'd y' get y're next fix?"

Vic: "I am not gettin' a fix offa catnip." Vic poked his tongue out at Remy. "An' yeah. You. I uh...." He squirmed slightly. "Ah hell. I made a right ass off myself."

Remy: "Non y' didn't. Everyone jus' thought y' were cute. Like watchin' someone get drunk for dere first time, neh? No harm."

Vic: Vic rubbed a hand over his hair. "Y' sure? I ain' cute. I mean, really, I ain'." He shook his head. "I'm gonna get Kyle back f' tha'. An' no, no harm. Was kinda funny, eh?"

Remy: He got a wicked smile. "Oh trust me. We coulda tossed on a pretty bow 'round y're neck an' y' woulda been d' sweetest thing in d' school. We should get y' some yarn, neh?"

Remy: He shrugged. "As for Kyle, fill his room wit' milk bones, or offer t' worm an' neuter him. Dat should get d' point across." He reached forward and patted Vic's knee. "An' it was real funny."

Vic: Vic scowled and batted at Remy's hand very kittenishly. "Y' sure yer a guy? Rem? How the hell c'n ya suggest neuterin'?" He snickered. He wasn't about to tell Remy that the idea of chasing a ball of string would probably be a lot of fun right now.

Vic: "I woulda eaten th' bow." He grumbled. "I ain' cute."

Remy: "Ain' my balls." He poked Vic in the arm. "An' oui. Y' are."

Vic: Vic batted the hand again, giggling. "Not. An' it will be if I fin' y' had anythin' ta do wit' it."

Remy: "Hey! I'm innocent! Y' beat me t' d' kitchen!" He raised a brow. "I was havin' a shower, neh? How could I be involved."

Remy: "Sides which, I rather thought y' liked my balls jus' where dey are." He sighed and flopped back on the bed. "Y' know...I'm really fuckin' tired."

Vic: Vic snorted. "Innocen'? How do I know y' weren' in th' shower ta wash off catnip, eh?" He crawled up the bed and flopped lightly on top of the guy, nuzzling his chest as if searching for a trace of scent. He grinned, and started to purr as he nuzzled his way to Remy's throat. "Gotcha."

Remy: He laid there passively, and tilted his head to the side as Vic nuzzled at his throat. "Conspiracy theories, mon ami? Now if I'd spiked y' wit' catnip don' y' think I'd fess up, laugh my ass off an' run as quick as I could?"

Vic: "Nooooo...." Vic nudged Remy's chin up with his nose and started poking him in the side. "Y'd be happy t' watch fr'm th' sidelines, laugh y' ass off an' then run, which is stupid really seein' as ya gotta come back here-" He licked his cheek and grinned down at him. "What was I sayin' again?"

Remy: "Somethin' about me bein' such a good friend dat would never cross my mind." He tested Vic's grip on him, but he was held firm. "Jus' please remember dat my 'playtoys' are a 'claws in' sorta activity."

Vic: Vic purred. "Yeah. Somethin' like tha'." He ran his fingers over Remy's ribs, poking occasionally and giggling. "Well yeah. Not that high, mate." Remy was ticklish. Wasn't he?

Remy: He squirmed. "Hey! So what, I'm y're mousie now?"

Vic: "Yup." Vic gnawed gently on a shoulder, cackling. "Y' make a good mousie. Taste better'n a toy mouse anyway, even if y' ain' filled wit' catnip."

Vic: "Oh god. I gave it to Tess, didn' I? My life is gonna be hell."

Remy: "Y' did? What possessed y' t' do dat?" he chuckled. "An' well, its not like y' can' go pick dem up at pretty much any store anyways."

Vic: Vic purred, having lost interest in the conversation. He shifted and started to gnaw on Remy's throat instead of the shoulder, the tickling fingers stroking instead. "Gotta mousie already." He murmured. Remy smelt really good.

Remy: He laughed and sucked in a breath as Vic hit a sensitive spot. "Y' happy?" He asked a little wistfully.

Vic: Vic purred louder, alternating between licking and nipping Remy's neck. " 'Course. I'm high as a fuckin' kitten an' I got y'." He paused, fingers reaching up to stroke Remy's jaw. "Y' happy, Rem?"

Remy: "I am. Got a wonderful son. Good friends. Great bedmates." He gave Vic a kiss to punctuate his statement. "It's jus'..." he let out a small breath. "Y' ever wonder what y're life is gonna look like twenty years from now?"

Vic: Vic frowned, trying to think seriously for a moment. "Dunno. Married t' Rahne wit' a few kids, probably." He purred, nuzzling into Remy's throat. Then he froze, a feeling very similar to ice travelling down his spine. "....Forget I said tha'." He said quietly. "I dunno, Rem. Ain' planned ahead."

Vic: He wrapped himself around Remy a little tighter, burying his nose into his neck as his tail wrapped around a leg. Stupid catnip. "An' th' same on the bedmate thing."

Remy: He freed one arm and hugged Vic back with it. "I didn't mean t' pull up dat for y'. But its d' point ain't it?"

Remy: "I ran into Bella at dat Thanksgivin' thing. She's still pissed at me, but she's at least forgivin' me enough t' not look at me like I'm somethin' dead in d' heat for a week." He smiled a little wryly. "Most like cause she's gone an' found herself a pretty foreign guy. He's supposed t' be a minor prince or somethin' even. She moved on. An' I'm glad she did."

Vic: "Yeah." Vic didn't like the way the mood was changing. He went back to nipping at Remy's skin lightly, stroking down his chest. "Movin' on is a good thing, eh? I mean, I've moved on fr'm Rahne. Kinda....happy now. Yeah." He purred. "Hell, I can' be anythin' else on catnip." He chuckled. "Seriously, though? I like things th' way they are."

Vic: He looked up at Remy. "Why? Feelin' a li'l lonely?"

Remy: "Don' know if lonely is quite d' word for it." He tangled his hand in Vic's hair. "An' satisfied, oui." He added with a chuckle. "It's jus'...ah merde. I'm probabally not makin' any sense, am I?"

Vic: "Not really, but tha' migh' not be you." Vic purred, relaxing at the feel of Remy's hand in his hair, leaning up into it. "Keep thinkin' yer missin' somethin', maybe?" He leaned down and kissed Remy lightly, still feathering his fingers across his skin.

Remy: He shrugged. "Oui. Maybe a bit. But dis is a good life, mon ami. I don' regret it."

Vic: "Good. Shouldn' regret anythin'." He purred. " 'Specially when y' enjoy it." He looked at Remy seriously. "Yer a good man, Remy. Thank ya."

Remy: "Y' too. An' I do like dis. Really." He leaned up and gave him a kiss. "Don' mind me. I'm jus' in a weird mood I guess." He gave a sudden heave and flipped Vic on his back. "Got y'."

Vic: Vic yowled as he was flipped, blinking up at him. "Damnit." He grinned, leaning up and licking Remy's nose. "So what y' gonna do abou' it, boy?" He fell back, putting his hands behind his head with a smirk. The catnip must have been wearing off just a little, although he still felt....kitteny.

Remy: He straddled him and smirked. "Oh I'm sure we can think of somethin'."
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

D'awww
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

Awwwww..... Vic's so adorable on catnip.
We have to start keeping some in someone's bedroom now. Like a stress-reliever for everyone, watching Vic be a kitten.
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.