10/19 Instance: Nowhere, Nowhen

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

after Its Not Fair

Rahne: Rahne blinked and jerked as the world seemed to stutter Oh not again... she blinked again and when she opened her eyes she was in .... a desert ... again?

Rahne: She looked around, well this wasn't dream Arizona, it was just empty sand for mile and miles with nothing but a kitchen to disturbe the vie- wait! Kitchen!?

Rahne: She made to walk forwards and stopped, she felt alot heavier and stronger, and looked down at herself and groaned. "Oh great ..." For reasons best known to ... whatever she was back in her 'slavering werewolf' form ... and dressed in her full British Army uniform including ...? Yes including gun, she snarled a little and tugged it out of it's holster and throwing it to the side. No guns, ever again. She sighed and started to head towards the random wall-less kitchen. If this was what she thought it was she was probably going to see TJ again ...

Talia: Talia took a deep breath, heading closer to the odd kitchen in the middle of this even odder desert. It wasn't like home, there weren't any plants at all. No weeds or cacti or brush, just sand. She stopped for a moment, taking a few more breaths, before heading forward again, her hands resting on her stomach. How the fuck did she end up pregnant again?

Talia: Let alone THIS pregnant. This was like right before she gave birth to Johnny, except way different. She didn't feel anything inside her, she was just...big. She didn't know what to make of it, and honestly, didn't feel like asking at the moment. All she wanted was a fucking chair.

Talia: She made it to a table, sitting down with a gusty sigh.

Talia: "Ok, so what the fuck is this game now?" she asked no one, stroking a hand down her stomach, and closing her eyes a moment.

Rahne: Rahne spotted TJ taking a seat on one of the chairs and hurried forwards, catching what she had just said and a slight smirk tugging at her snout "Wish I knew Teej," she rumbled, leading against the fridge and eyeing up her friends bloated belly, frowning.

Talia: Her eyes snapped open at the odd voice calling her the all too familiar nickname. She took in the creature at the refrigerator, feeling a bit of familiarity with it, which overwhelmed her fear. A lightbulb went off. "Rahne?"

Rahne: "In a manner of speaking," Rahne pushed herself off the fridge and stalked over to the table,pulling out a chair and spinning it around so that she could sit on it backwards and sat down facing TJ, her tail dangling down behind her "Promise you i'm still in here man," she smiled toothily, then glanced down at TJ's belly again.

Rahne: "Dunno about you but i'm certainly hoping this a dream." She added, flicking herears.

Talia: She nodded, looking down at her belly. "If this isn't, I honestly have NO clue how this happened." She turned her head back up to Rahne. "What happened to you??"

Rahne: "Talk about phantom pregnacy, eh?" Rahne smiled and shrugged, indicating herself "Did anyone ever tell you that I got 'stuck' before I died? This is what I was stuck as."

Talia: "Oh...really? No one ever really explained it to me. That's...it looks uncomfortable..." She looked down at her hands, afraid to offend Rahne.

Rahne: Rahne narrowed her eyes and her lips drew back in a sneer aimed at herself rather then TJ "That's the polite way of putting it, I guess. I'd say it was fucking hell for me and everyone around me." She sighed and rested her elbow on the table, leaning her chin in her hand "Though now of course I don't think it was worth killing myself over ..." she let out a small sigh as she looked at TJ again ... oh well ...

Talia: "I agree with that...I don't think anything would be worth that," she frowned at her stomach again. This was just creepy. "Could you turn back? Did Dr. McCoy say anything??"

Rahne: "I couldn't, no matter how hard I tried," Rahne shrugged "McCoy said it couldda just been the next natural stage of my mutation ... Dai thought different but I guess we'll never know now, eh?" She smiled a little sadly.

Rahne: She looked down at TJ and shifted a little awkwardly "Umm ... what was it like?" She asked in a small voice "Having a baby?"

Talia: She paused, biting her lip. "It hurt a whole fucking lot. But after, it was really nice. It's really cool to like, hold a baby and look at it and think like 'that's mine', you know?"

Talia: "You see it for the first time, and the first thing he sees is you, and you're his Mommy for the rest of your life. But it's alot of damn work too. ALOT."

Talia: She shifted, making an odd face. "I don't like this though...it's not the same, it's kinda freaking me out."

Rahne: "Well you don't smell pregnent," she tried to reasure her, looking away feeling quite low all of a sudden Oh fucking hell ... "How is Johnny? And everyone?"

Talia: "He's fine...I think...I dunno, I'm really confused now.." she told Rahne. "I don't feel pregnant either...I don't feel anything inside me...like there's no baby...and I know I had a baby.."

Talia: She shrugged. "But then, I'm sitting in a kitchen in a desert with a dead girl.." she paused. "Sorry."

Talia: "Everyone's pretty good. It's nearly christmastime, so people are getting ready for that."

Rahne: "I remember you having the baby .... however I also remember seeing eyes everywhere so maybe I'm not to relliable when it comes to what happened after I was rescued ..."

Rahne: Rahne raised an eyebrow and cocked an ear "Don't worry about it, at least you remembered I am still a girl when I look like this," she smiled but it faded a little at what TJ said next.

Rahne: "... Oh ... it's been that long now huh? ...." She thought back to her family, what would Christmas be like for them without here "You guys must be having loads of fun getting ready for it? How's Vic anyway? And my family ...? "

Talia: "Vic tells me Duncan's growing up. He's gonna go spend Christmas with your family and his Mama. He said he may bring Duncan to visit here, which I think'd be so good for him and Johnny," she told her, rubbing her stomach out of habit. "It's been tough getting ready, and figuring stuff out, but Remy and I have our stuff all sorted for it. We had a whole thing at the mall thought that sucked.."

Talia: "Johnny didn't get to meet Santa," she sighed sadly.

Rahne: "Aye, they should have a friend, I'm sure they'd get on like a house on fire," Rahne glanced down at her hands and winced when she realised that they were covering in scars and bald patches ... but at least Vic might make up for her absense over Christmas ...

Rahne: What TJ had said sunk in and she raised her head "... What thing at the mall?"

Talia: She shrugged. "Just..we brought Johnny to meet Santa. But they made us leave. They said we were 'disturbing patrons'. I think it's bullshit."

Talia: "All we did was stand on line! There was some woman with this kid who was SCREAMING and they didn't make HER leave! At least MY baby is good!"

Rahne: Rahne narrowed her eyes "What? Just 'cos you're blue?" She sighed "That sucks man, it really does."

Talia: "Yeah, well, I guess being me is 'disrupting patrons'," she sighed. "It just upsets me cause now Johnny can't meet Santa for his first Christmas. I want it to be perfect."

Rahne: Rahne blinked, she really wasn't in any position to offer advice here, "Well ... I never got took to see Father Christmas when I was wee ... maybe you could get someone to dress in a suit or something ...." She trailed off and looked away, blinking rapidly.

Rahne: "Heh ... was Remy with you? Bet he was over the moon when that happened right? All he ever wanted was to keep you safe you know ... when you were together ..." she blinked again.

Talia: "Yeah, he was there," she stopped. "He wasn't too happy..."

Talia: Talia gave Rahne a look over, leaning a bit closer to her. "Are you ok, Rahne??"

Rahne: Rahne hid her face from TJ and smiled a little wobbily "Oh ... oh not really ... I think i'm crying you know ... but wolves can't cry, I couldn't cry like this, they don't have those tear thingy's in thier eyes you k-know?" She sniffled a little.

Rahne: "H-How is Remy? He d-doing okay?"

Talia: She gave Rahne a sad look, but decided to go with the change of subject, rather than push. "Remy's ok...he's been busy with work and school and all, and now planning for Christmas and everything. It's gonna be hectic, but hopefully it'll go ok too."

Talia: She stood a bit wobbily, and moved her chair closer to Rahne, before sitting down again with a huff.

Rahne: Rahne couldn't help but smile at the huff and wiped her eyes "I'm sure you'll al have great C-Christmasses ..." she said, sniffing, then chuckled to herself.

Rahne: "W-which would you say I am eh? Ghost of Christmas Past, Present or Future in that case?"

Talia: She stopped, looking at Rahne. "Um..well...the past one was the prettiest I think..and she was always fun, right? That sounds like you..."

Talia: "But I think you're not a ghost. It's something else, but not a ghost like that..."

Rahne: Rahne looked up at TJ, frowning in confusion "Not a ghost? What'd you mean? I'm dead, I do remember that, it was pretty vivid you know ... well it was up untill the point where it all went black ..."

Talia: "I just mean maybe...I don't wanna think that. Like, that your a ghost. Ghosts are scary and haunty and all. And you're not. You're just my friend Rahne."

Rahne: Rahne put her head to the side and smiled a little "Oh? Thanks Teej," she looked around, "then again this isn't like a normal ghosty place anyway, is it?"

Rahne: "I dunno ... I know I'm dead ... but I dunno what's going on with us ... I mean ... why like this, and why only us you know?"

Talia: "Yeah, it's weird. Remy and Vic said that too," she paused. "I told them about it...I'm allowed to tell people, right? Or is this secret??"

Rahne: "You told them?" Rahne gaped at TJ "No, no it's okay, tell whoever you want so long as they don't think you're crazy for talking to crazy dead people. What did they say?"

Rahne: She smiled wider.

Talia: She shrugged. "I think they were a bit weirded, but they wondered why it's just me, you know? Like, why just you and me see each other.."

Talia: A thought came to her, a niggling thing she remembered. "And...Vic," she started. "Vic asked me to tell you that he loved you."

Talia: "Or..he loves you...still..."

Rahne: Rahne stopped at that "He ... he does?" she almost whimpered, her tail wagged once "Bu- ... nut I though ... her broke up with me before I did it ... I put him through so much shit ..."

Rahne: "You mean he doesn't hate me? Does Remy hate me?"

Talia: She shook her head. "No one does. Why do you think anyone hates you??"

Rahne: "'Cos of this, what I did, I hurt them ... and ever the stuff before that ..." Rahne looked down at the surface of the table, chewing her tounge nervously "I didn't think anyone .... wanted me ... in anyway after I came back ..."

Talia: Talia looked down, her hands resting on that bizarre large stomach. "I don't know about back then, I wasn't there and all...but that's not how it feels now. People miss you alot. I know that."

Rahne: Rahne sighed ... but they didn't hate her? They missed her? She wasn't sure if that made her feel better or worse "I miss them too ... and the school ... and everything really."

Rahne: And Vic loved her, even after all this time "I love Vic too, and I miss him more then I could ever say ..." she looked downat her uniform and snarled, clawing the insignia badge off it and throwing it away "Make sure you look after your boy Teej, the last thing you want is for him to end up like me," she glared off into the distance "and if I was still there I'd make sure that nothing like what happened to me happens to anyone else."

Rahne: She looked back at TJ "What happened to me was stupid and mean and pointless ... and I wish to God that I'd never done it now ..." the anger drained away and she slumped slightly "So what if he couldn't get it up," she murmered, "we still loved each other ... we could have worked through it ..." she closed her eyes.

Talia: She leaned forward awkwardly, and took Rahne's hand in her's. "Maybe...maybe do you think you could visit them too? Maybe you could tell them...."

Talia: "You can talk to Vic and tell him how you felt and all, and like, say goodbye? And get that peace and all? And even visit Remy if you want to.." she paused, thinking. "Just..if you visit him..don't like...do stuff with him...."

Rahne: Rahne squeezed TJ's hand "I ... I would if I could but if im honest here Teej ... I have no idea how we're doing this ..." she snorted at the last thing TJ said "Oh ... I wouldn't worry, the last time we talked about it he made it perfectly clear that he wasn't so interested anymore."

Rahne: "Besides ..." she smiled a little awkwardly "It's not worth ... I don't want to hurt you again Teej," she gave her hand another squeeze.

Talia: She bit her lip, looking away. "Well, maytbe you can figure out how to get to them? I dunno...somehow..there's gotta be a way...you can find me..."

Talia: "And I," she paused. "Well...thanks..."

Rahne: "Well ... I get now why you were upset about it, I didn't before ... I'm learning more now ... just a shame that I can't put it to a real pratical use now ..." she shrugged "I've been trying to find a way ... but I have no idea how or what i'm doing so it's not going very well ... but at least I can talk to you Teej."

Rahne: She smiled and wagged her tail "It's more then I deserve, you're more then I deserve, you've been such a good friend."

Talia: Talia moved closer and wrapped her arms around Rahne, giving her an awkward hug with the belly between them. "I forgot how weird it is to hug like this..." she said.

Talia: "I'm really glad you come to see me. I like to talk and all. And maybe I can help you somehow? I can tell people anything you want.."

Rahne: Rahne hugged TJ back and smiled "Thanks Teej ... but I dunno if there's much to say appart from that I miss them ... I'm ... I'm not really happy like this, but i'm okay so they don't need to worry so much about me ..."

Rahne: She smiled "One thing you could tell Vic for me ... apart from I love him ... could you tell him ... I'm sorry about his ..." she hessitated for a moment, "father ... and that he never got closure there ... it'll still be bugging him."

Rahne: "And ... when you see Duncan ... give him a big kiss and a hug from me, okay?" She squeezed TJ's shoulders.

Talia: She furrowed her brow at the father thing, but then smiled softly at her request for Duncan. "Of course I will. I saw pictures, he's really cute. And I'll tell Vic too."

Rahne: "Groovy," Rahne smiled wider "And give Remy and Johnny hugs from me too aye?"

Talia: "Ok, I will," she said, then looked around a bit. "Is this it then? Does that mean time's up??"

Rahne: Rahne shrugged "Havn't the foggiest ..."

Talia: She shrugged. "Me neither. Everytime I kinda get it, this confuses the shit out of me," she indicated her stomach. "Like, throwing us for new loops. At least there's no crazy cows this time..."

Rahne: "Yeah ... that was random ... but I got it to stop ... super-human strength does have it's plus side you know." Rahne grinned "And well ... it could be worse, at least we're still ourselves ... what's the betting next time we'll turn up looking like our Mam's or sheep or something ..."

Rahne: She stood up and made her way over to the fridge "This place is pretty fucking random though ... I mean a kitchen in the middle of nowhere ... do you think there's food in here?" She pointed at it.

Talia: "I dunno, but I could totally eat," she said, pushing herself up. "It's so weird. I'm totally feeling my old cravings."

Rahne: "What were you craving again? I can't remember ... and I havn't eaten anything in ... months if you''re right ... I miss food ..." she opened the fridge door.

Talia: "I don't think I was talking to you when I was having my crazy cravings...but my favorite was potato chips with ice cream and peanut butter. Oh my god, tell me there's ice cream and chips in there."

Rahne: Rahne peered inside "There is ... an avocardo ... and some green jelly-no sorry it's jello isn't it? And ... a paperclip? What the fuck is a paperclip doing in the fridge!?"

Talia: She made a noise. "Oh that's lame! You'd think a fridge in the desert'd at least have some stuff in it!"

Talia: TJ waddled a bit in Rahne's direction, then stopped again. "UGH I hate pregnancy!"

Rahne: Rahne stuck her head into the fridge "Why? What's up Teej .... Oh ewww ... there's something green stuck to the back!!"

Talia: "I have to pee...like, bad," she said, looking around. "How is this even possible? I'm not even really pregnant, but I get all the bullshit that goes with it!"

Talia: "Is there even a bathroom? I don't wanna squat...I don't even think I can squat..."

Rahne: "I think it might have been chilli at some point ... how vile ..." Rahne pulled her head out from the fridge and looked around "Uhh ... I dunno if there's a bathroom here ... hey since this is sorta like a dream thing maybe you can sorta convince yourself that you don't really need a pee?"

Talia: TJ raised a brow at that, then closed her eyes and tried to will her pee away. "GAH! I think it got worse!"

Rahne: Rahne looked around "Erm ... maybe you could go behind the fridge ... oh wait no eletricity very bad with water ... is it even hooked up?" Rahne poked her headaround the back to look.

Talia: "I dunno, I can't like..I don't have very good balance like this.." she told her. "I'm gonna try the dream thing again." She closed her eyes again, this time a bit tighter and for a bit longer, trying to wish away this awful pressure.

Talia: She opened her eyes again, everything dark around her. Her eyes adjusted and she realised she was in her bed, at home. Immediately, her hands went to her stomach. Normal. Oh thank God.

Talia: She sat up in bed. Again with these odd Rahne dreams. And every one that comes seems to get more vivid, and easier to remember. She had to talk to Vic..and Remy...and give Johnny and Duncan a hug for her. When she got to meet Duncan.

Talia: She grimaced a bit at a pain in her stomach. Ok, but first she really had to pee.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Aww. That was very sad, but very funny and cute. Awesome job guys!

paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Was a bit afraid she'll end up waking up a little damp.
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

This was so sweet and adorable and so sad at the same time. Wondeful instance, pup and Nacht! It's so good to see them getting along so well with each other now. :)

Hm, one thing comes to mind, tough... TJ never met Rahne in person after she had been rescued from Black Air. :shifty

[Edited on 20-10-07 by Starfish]
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Heehee, very cool! Captures that crazy dream quality very well... and it's so good to see Rahne acting like Rahne again. Even if it is ghosty wolfy Rahne. :)