10/19 Instance: Perplexed Pranker

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

timeline after hay is for horses

Remy: He sighed, and smiled as he read the e-mail. Suits them right. Bastards. Papa'd given him the name of a good human rights lawyer, and he was worth every penny so far. Hopefully the case would be heard soon. They were talking about settlements, but he didn't give a fuck about the money.

rachel: Rachel ran a hand through her wet hair as she balanced her books. She wished the paint would just come out, but that wasn't her biggest problem at the moment. What was she supposed to say to Josh? "Hey, Remy..."

Remy: "Oh. Hey petite." He gave her a funny look. "What d' hell happened t' y'?"

rachel: "She sat down across from him with a sigh, "Pranking. I had paint balloons for Lorna, but I decided they were more fun to throw at Josh..."

Remy: "Y're still at dat?" he shook his head. "Y'all are gonna end up burnin' d' place down or somethin'. Hell, y' can't even walk down d' hall infront of Josh's room no more."

rachel: "Yes. Cess thinks everyone is going to end up joining." Opening a book, she smirked, "That'd be the catfish bait Bobby put in there."

Remy: He crossed his arms. "Well count me out. I've got a kid. I don' want him eatin' weird shit." He snorted and flicked his chin at her. "Or end up lookin' like y' neither."

rachel: "Pffft. We wouldn't do anything to Johnny. I dunno who I'm more scared of, you or TJ. But yeah, I wouldn't go by Bobby's room either. It's been turned into a stable."

Remy: He raised a brow. "A stable? Don' tell me y' got sheep or a horse or somethin' like dat up dere."

rachel: "Nah," she shook her head, "Just hay, oats, and stuff..." Then, there was the whole kissing thing that she wished she could stop thinking about.

Remy: He shook his head again. "Y'all are crazy." He thumbed a key, closing the e-mail for now, but he'd need to show it to TJ later. "So who's y're accomplice dis time? If y' were prankin' Bobby, it can't be him dis time."

rachel: "Josh," Rachel looked at the page. She really didn't want to do this, but she really didn't want to fail, too. So, studying won out.

Remy: "I thought y' said y' threw paint at him? Y' weren't prankin' him?"

rachel: "I did. It was while we were pranking Lorna." Okay, she had to tell someone, "We...uh..kissed, too..."

Remy: He gave her a smile and chuckled. "Oh really? He any good?"

rachel: "Wasn't exactly expecting it, but yeah," she smiled flipping through her notebook, trying to find where she'd left off.

Remy: "Y' makin' notes on it now?" He gently teased, getting into it. "In y're little black book? Y' gotta scale?"

rachel: She shook her head and raised an eyebrow, "...Maybe."

Remy: "So who's in dere den?" He pretended to gooseneck as if he was going to look at it. "Y' ratin' everyone or jus' d' ones y' kiss or..." He chuckled again, low and dirty.

rachel: "Oh, just a few people," she shrugged and jotted a few things down, "No one horribly important."

Remy: "Well, if dey ain't important, maybe y're not doin' d' right ones." he frowned. "Hey wait, y' did Vic. I can vouch for him."

rachel: "Yes, I did...more than once. Vic would be up there on the scale."

Remy: He tipped his chair back. "Oui, dat boy gets around." He watched her for a little while. "But dis Josh kid. Y' like him?"

rachel: Rachel thought about it for a moment, "Yeah, but it's a little awkward now..."

Remy: "Awkward? Why? Cause y' painted him?"

rachel: "No, it just kinda happened. Like, we were messing around...not like that, and it just happened. Neither of us really knew what to say..."

Remy: He couldn't resist needling her further. "Ahh. Puppy love. Ain' it cute." He clasped his hands together and gave her a doe eyed look.

rachel: "No, it's stressful," she stuck her tongue out at him.

Remy: "Why is it stressful? Y' jus' kissed him, oui?" He shrugged. "Y' don' like him, jus' stay clear. Y' like him, do it more. Easy as dat."

rachel: She stayed silent for a moment as she mulled over what Remy said and took notes, "Yeah...I guess..."

Remy: "Oui. Y' know I'm right." he gave her a satified smirk. "Always am."

rachel: "Really? Since when?"

Remy: "Since time began, petite." He cranked it up. "Y' know...men are d' wiser ones."

rachel: "Could've fooled me," she smirked.

Remy: He clucked his tongue at her. "Sassin' me ain' gonna change it. Y'll jus' have t' accept we're d' superior of d' sexes."

rachel: She rolled her eyes, "Keep thinking that. So, what are we doing for training tomorrow?"

Remy: "Workin' on by passin' security systems." He gave her a grin. "An' if y're a pain, y' can do it upsidedown in harness."

rachel: "Sounds like fun. Might as well keep being a pain since I'm pretty sure we'll be hanging upsidedown at some point anyway."

Remy: "Oui. Well, keeps d' challenge up, neh?" He dropped the teasing tone. "Y' know...I wouldn't worry about dis whole Josh thing. I'm sure it'll work out jus' fine."

rachel: "Yeah. Thanks, Remy," she smiled.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

cute, guys. Remy and Rae are funny together.
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.