10/21 Instance: To the Future

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

day after north pole

Talia: Talia sat on her bed, folding the paper over the box, and reaching to grab another piece of tape. Fixing it in place, she folded up the ends, and taped them in place, before adding the little label. "To Johnny, From Santa", and placed it in the pile beside her.

Victor: Vic ambled down the corridor, hands in pockets and whistling to himself tunelessly. He really should start working on his guitars again....reaching TJ's door, he knocked, then opened it a little. "Hey Teej!"

Talia: "Hey Vic! Come in," she said, picking up another box to wrap.

Victor: Vic did so, shutting the door behind him with a grin as he took in what she was doing. "Gettin' ready f' Chris'mas?" He sat on her bed, watching her. "Johnny's gonna be swimmin' in presents, I reckon."

Talia: "You have no idea," she said, finishing the wrapping on the package and putting it aside. "My closet it totally stuffed full, and Remy's is like...3/4 full. And we still have at least two more orders that haven't even been delivered yet."

Talia: She grabbed a toy, then reached for the wrapping paper, pulling off the thin piece that was left. She sighed. "And I need more wrapping paper!"

Victor: Vic smiled. "I ain' started wrappin' yet, so I migh' have some spare." He touched one of the wrapped presents with a finger. "I'll drop it roun' later, yeah? So how's y' been keepin', doll? Y' an' Rem doin' okay?"

Talia: "Yeah, everything's going good," she said. "Remy got a lawyer to sue the mall about all that bs and they're actually doing it! And he also made a DR program of the North Pole for Johnny, which was SO nice."

Talia: She hopped up to grab her camera. "Look! I got pictures!" she flipped through a few for him.

Victor: Vic grinned when he saw the photos. "Wow - that was awesome of him. So Johnny got his visit fr'm Santa, then?" He felt a slight pang, but there was no way he could get Duncan here for the Danger Room. "But that is really cute."

Talia: "Yeah," she smiled at the picture. "He even had a gift there for him and everything. It was like...absolutely perfect. We spent most of the day down there. It was really nice."

Talia: She took a long look at the picture, before putting the camera away, then looking to the packages. "You think you can help me put these away quick?"

Victor: Vic smiled a little at TJ. "Sure." He got up and took a few presents, pausing slightly. "It's really good t' see y' an Rem gettin' on now, babes." He grinned. "Where d'ya want these?"

Talia: "Remy's room. We'll see how many more we can fit in the closet," she grabbed an armful and led Vic into the oher rooms. "Otherwise, I dunno where to put them..."

Talia: "You dont have any extra closet space do you?? That you're not like..using for the next few weeks??"

Victor: Vic blinked. "Uuuuh....I do. Why?"

Talia: She began stuffing the gifts in Remy's closet. "Well...we're df not gonna fit all these in here..and if you don't mind..."

Victor: "Well sure. I don' think anyone's gonna be rootin' through my closet any time soon...." He sniggered slightly. "But nah. It'll be fine."

Talia: "Awesome," she said, stuffing as many as she could get into Remy's closet, then heading back into her room. "So I didn't even like, ask what's been up with you. How have you been??"

Victor: Vic shrugged. "Gettin' high offa catnip, dossin' on my guitar, ridin' my bike an' studyin'. In other words, bugger-all." He grinned, trailing after TJ. "I'm so damn bored."

Talia: "Catnip?!" she asked, giggling a bit. "You get high off catnip?! How'd you even find that out??"

Victor: "Y' remember Sharon, righ'?" Vic grinned. "Foun' out I get high offa catnip wit' her - she was teachin' me how t' walk wit' my tail an' we came across a bush." He smirked. "Kyle decided the other day t' fill up a mouse an' leave it in th' kitchen. I made a total dick outta m'sel'."

Talia: "Wow, really? That musta been-" she stopped, the first word coming to mind being 'hysterical', "-weird. So, how can you be bored with all this stuff going on?" she asked, planting herself on her bed.

Victor: "Because nothin's goin' on." Vic huffed slightly, sitting down on the bed too. "It's like....I'm....I dunno. I can' really put my fingers on it." He shrugged. "Guess I jus' got th' holiday restlessness." He smiled ruefully.

Talia: She raised a brow. "Yeah? What does that mean??"

Victor: "Jus' wanna get ou' an' do somethin'. Anythin'." Vic sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I can' go out ridin' much more - I skidded on ice yesterday an' a chopper ain' a nice thing t' ride in snow. An'....I dunno. I guess I'm so used t' movin' on tha' I'm gettin' jittery feet." He cast a sideways glance at TJ. "This is th' longest I've stayed anywhere since Lon'on, ya know." He grinned.

Talia: "Ohhh ok," she said. "I never really traveled much, so I dunno anything really about that. But this isn't such a bad place to be stuck, is it?"

Victor: "Nah. This is an awesome place t' be stuck." Vic smirked, tracing a hand over her knee. "Got good mates here. No worries, I'll get over it."

Talia: She noticed the hand on her knee, giving him a look. "I bet you will."

Victor: Vic laughed and winked. "So - what y' got Johnny f' Christmas then?"

Talia: "What didn't we get him? Like, tons of toys, and we got him this cool trainset too, but he's probably still a little too young for it," she said. "There's so many really awesome toys, like, way better than when I was little."

Victor: "Well....every kid needs t' be spoilt f' his firs' Christmas." Vic smiled. He looked down. Did he really want to ask? "Y'....dreamt abou' Rahne again...?" He asked quietly.

Talia: "He's gonna be spoiled like nuts. And this is just here. We're still gonna go to Remy's dad's and my parents after," she stopped at the next question. "Yeah... I did..."

Talia: "It was a weird one...we were in some kitchen in the desert...and I was pregnant again, and she was like...well, she said it's what she looked like before she died. I never saw it before.."

Victor: Vic looked down a little. "Yeah. Not pretty but...." He shrugged, wondering why the hell he was asking about a damn dream. "So....what y' guys talk abou' this time? An' y' were pregnan'?"

Talia: "Well..I was...but I wasn't...it's weird," she said. "We talked about alot of things. And...she wanted to tell you she was sorry about your father."

Talia: TJ shrugged. "I dunno much else about it. She said she was sorry for hurting you..and about your father."

Victor: The claws slid out automatically at the mention of Ocelot. "He ain' my father. She tell y' anythin' else abou' him?" He chewed a lip then shook his head. "Nah. She wouldn'." Of course not. It was a damn dream, Creed. But.... "How....did she look....?"

Victor: "An'....she....she don' need t' be sorry. I've already f'given her." He smiled slightly.

Talia: "She looked like.." how did she put this nicely? "She looked like...well, she kind of looks like a werewolf. She said it was one of the reasons she killed herself.."

Talia: "And I'll tell her that...if I see her again," TJ gave him a small smile.

Victor: Vic shook his head. "That's creepy tha' y' know that....when ya never saw her." He looked back at TJ and smiled. "Thanks, doll."

Talia: "You're welcome," she said, then thought a minute. "It is kinda creepy. Like, how would I know? Maybe I made it up?"

Victor: Vic hesitated, then shrugged. "I dunno. If y' had a drawin' or a picture I coul' tell ya but....yeah. She looked like a werewolf. Very blokey too." He sighed, then smiled at TJ ruefully again. "Guess I do miss her still. It's only a dream, righ'?"

Talia: "Yeah, just a dream," she said. "Weird dream, but nice dream. I miss her too."

Victor: "I jus' wish-" He cut off. "I dream abou' her, but nothin' like this."

Talia: She moved a bit closer to Vic, taking his hand. "I talked to her about that too. She's gonna try to see your dreams too."

Talia: "She doesn't know how, but she said she wanted to try."

Victor: Vic looked at TJ, another spark of hope rising. She's dead, f' fuck's sake. "She is....?" He squeezed her hand a little. "....Thank y', Teej."

Talia: "You don't have to thank me...like, she's coming to me for a reason, you know?"

Talia: She sighed. "Its sad, but it's not so sad when we're talking. And she'll totally get to you too, I know that."

Victor: "Y' think-" Vic shook his head, trying to swallow the lump. "Y' think tha' it is actually her ghos' or somethin'?"

Talia: Talia shook her head. "No, it's not a ghost. It's something else, but definately not a ghost. It's like...her."

Victor: "She's dead, though." Vic shook his head. "I mean....no one....survives a drownin' like tha'-" But she had healing, right?

Victor: Not tha' good. Vic closed his eyes. "What e-else did y' guys talk abou'?"

Talia: She shrugged. "Just...everything. Johnny and Duncan and school and all that. It's always just normal stuff, you know?"

Victor: "Normal stuff tha' she don' get." He sighed. "Anythin' she wan' t' say t' her folks?"

Talia: Talia thought for a moment. "Um...no...she wanted me to give Duncan a big hug though. Maybe you can pass that on for me??"

Victor: "I'll be bringin' him back wit' me after Christmas, babes." Vic grinned. "So y' can do it yersel'." He winked.

Talia: She smiled. "Oh that's so exciting!! After Christmas break I hope...we'll be in New Orleans after Christmas."

Victor: "Yeah. I'm spendin' th' whole break in th' UK so's Mama can make me relax, apparen'ly." Vic rolled his eyes. "He'll be here t' meet Johnny an' all th' guys, no worries."

Talia: "Oh awesome! That'll be really good!" she said, then thought a moment. "Where'll he stay? You'll need a crib for him and everything. You can borrow anything you need too."

Victor: "Uuum....I ain' really thoughta tha'....but I guess here....?" He touched TJ's knee. "Thanks. I'll prob'ly need it."

Talia: She smiled at him again. "Of course! You can borrow it all. Um, we don't have an extra crib, but we can work something out??"

Victor: "I'm sure I c'n afford a crib." Vic smiled.

Talia: "Ok, sounds good," she giggled a bit. "It'll be fun having him here to visit. Johnny doesn't get to meet people his own age very often. He had SO much fun with his cousins at Thanksgiving too."

Victor: "Yeah. It'll be good f' Duncan too - he ain' met any kid his age yet." He smiled. "Y' reckon they'll get on alrigh'?"

Talia: "I think so," she said. "Johnny's a really agreeable baby. He can get along with anyone. And honestly, who couldn't love him, right??"

Victor: Vic grinned. "Hell yeah. He's blue an' has really hot parents." He winked and laughed.

Talia: She swatted at him a bit. "Aren't you smooth," she joked.

Victor: Vic smirked, catching her hand. "Oh yeah. Real smooth, me. 'S why y' like me, eh?" He grinned fangily at her.

Talia: She giggled, raising a brow. "Who said I liked you?"

Victor: "Y' didn' hafta say anythin', doll - yer body language said it all." Vic winked, walking a hand up her leg. "Besides, y' pretty damn appreciative."

Talia: She shuddered just slightly as his hand moved up her leg. "What's it saying now then??"

Victor: "That y' wan' me?" Vic purred, moving up the bed a little more. "Hmm?"

Talia: She sighed, leaning back as he began to move over her. "....Maybe."

Victor: "Maybe?" Vic smirked a little, ducking down and kissing her shoulder. "Why only maybe?"

Talia: She didn't answer as he kissed her shoulder, her arms trailing up his back before her eyes met his. "What, a girl can't play coy?"

Victor: "Mmm-hmm. She can." Vic smiled, moving the kisses up her throat. "But it's a bit late now, eh?" He punctuated that with a lick to her earlobe.

Talia: She shuddered again leaning up to kiss him, her tongue guiding over his lips.

Victor: Vic purred as he kissed back, tongue sliding over hers as a hand slid down her body. This....this was good.

Talia: She pulled him closer to her her hands trailing down to his belt, when her mind turned to the day before. She parted from Vic with a frown. "I can't....sorry..."

Victor: Vic backed off a little, looking down at TJ in confusion. "Y' can't? Why?"

Talia: She shook her head. "It's really complicated...but...I just can't...not right now..."

Victor: Vic pulled back, sitting back on his haunches. "But...." He shook his head. "I ain' done anythin' wrong, have I? If y' don' wan' t' then I can understan' but...."

Talia: "No! Vic, it has nothing to do with you at all," she sighed, rubbing her eye with her palm. "I've just been thinking...alot. And...I'm really sorry. It's not you, though, it's really not."

Victor: Vic lay down next to her. "So....what is it then?" He stroked her shoulder soothingly.

Talia: She closed her eyes a moment. "Like...I've been thinking, is all. About what I want, and...about what's important and all...and I love you Vic...as a friend. But this isn't right, you know that. And I need to..." she trailed off with a shrug.

Victor: Vic looked down then back up at TJ, smiling slightly. "Thanks, Teej. I love ya as a mate too." He sighed, looking away again. "Y need t' sort yasel' out, I get it. An' it's okay. Dunno 'bout not bein' righ'." He smirked. "But then I guess I ain' th' righ' guy t' talk ta abou' tha', bein' a swinger an' all."

Victor: "Y' gotta work it ou', I guess an'....I don' mind. Really."

Talia: She gave him a little kiss. "Thanks. I'm just trying to figure out if I can work it out, you know?"

Victor: Vic shrugged, giving TJ a half-smile. "Yeah. Y' be sure ta let me know when y've figured it though, righ'?"

Talia: TJ nodded. "I will. Wish me luck though."

Victor: Vic blinked. "Good luck - but why?" He looked at her a little suspiciously, something clicking. "Is this abou' Remy, by any chance?"

Talia: She looked away. "It's about the future. That's all."

Victor: Vic smiled. "Well then. Here's t' the future."
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Awww, that was lovely. :)
And TJ having to sort things out? Hm... interesting.

Talia: "You're welcome," she said, then thought a minute. "It is kinda creepy. Like, how would I know? Maybe I made it up?"

(...)

Talia: Talia shook her head. "No, it's not a ghost. It's something else, but definately not a ghost. It's like...her."
:shifty

[Edited on 22-10-07 by Starfish]
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen