10/25 Instance: Christmas Prep

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

10/25 Instance: Christmas Prep

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

whenever current

Talia: Talia piled the boxes on top of each other at the front door, trying to grab them all from under neath. It was the last shipment of stuff they'd gotten offline, and the last of the stuff she had to wrap. She was almost done!

Talia: She tried to grasp from underneath, but ended up knocking the boxes over from her neat pile. She sighed. Maybe one trip wasn't so possible.

Jillian: Jillian smiled at caught one of the boxes that TJ had just knocked over with her tail "Hey there, need any help?" she smiled.

Talia: She looked up and smiled at Jill. "Definately, if you don't mind. I so didn't wanna come back down for another trip."

Jillian: "Hey, it's like ... no problem dude," Jillian smiled and swept up some of the boxes, half unfurling her wings to help her balance "More presents for Johnny?" Jillian chuckled "You're like ... gonna spoil him at this rate!!"

Talia: "Yeah, these are the last of them though," she furrowed her brow. "We're not really spoiling him. It's his first Christmas, it has to be super special!"

Jillian: Jillian giggled as she followed TJ "Hey, it's sweet, I wish my mom had bought me this much stuff for my first christmas!! So what did you get him? Lot's of stuff that lights up and makes noise?"

Talia: "Tons of stuff, just like...everything," she told her. "I have no idea where we're gonna put all of it afterwards. And then there's all the stuff that he's gonna get when we see Remy's family and my family. Jean Luc isn't about doing things small, as far as I've seen. And I KNOW my parents already went nuts."

Talia: "But he'll love it. I'm just so happy he's gonna have a good one, you know??" she paused, looking to the girl. "WHat about you and Jay? You guys doing anything special??"

Jillian: Jillian smiled "Awww ... that's so cute." Jillian shrugged "Well, we'll probably just stay at the school, Jay's band-mates might come up to see us though, that'd be cool."

Talia: "Oh, that does sound cool," she said. "WHat about your family? Thinking of maybe seeing them at all??"

Jillian: Jillian looked away "Well ... I'd like to see mom again ... but asshole probably won't let her come and see us ...."

Talia: "Oh...that's no good," she frowned, using her tail to open the door to her room, then dumping the packages onto her bed. "Maybe you should call? And wish her a merry Christmas? I bet she'd love to hear from you."

Jillian: "Yeah ... maybe ..." Jillian trundled into the room and dumped the presents on the bed "Where are you keeping these then? In the closet?"

Talia: "Well...these're going in Vic's closet. He offered to let us use his cause mine and Remy's are totally full." she began to open the boxes, pulling out pre-wrapped gifts. "But the best part is we got these wrapped already! All I gotta do is stick on the labels and a bow!"

Talia: "I swear, I never wrapped so much gifts in my whole LIFE!"

Jillian: Jillian laughed "Vic's? Why are you even bothering to hide them though? Johnny's only little, it's not like he'll know what they are or anything?"

Jillian: She poked a few of the parcels "So how many of these are comming from Santa then?"

Talia: "Well, he's little, but still! You wanna keep it all right, you know?? I want it to be perfect, with Santa and everything!" she pulled out a few more packages, labeling them. "Most all of them are from Santa. But a few are from me and Remy too. Like, we have some special ones that're from us."

Jillian: Jillian grinned "And after all this money and effort, you like, just know that he's gonna have more fun playing with all the empty wrapping paper!"

Jillian: "You guys are staying here for Christmas arn't you?"

Talia: "As long as he has fun. And he'll love the gifts! The money doesn't even matter, as long as he's happy," she began sticking bows around. "Yeah, we are for a bit. Then off to spend time with the families. So it'll be nuts. But he'll love it."

Jillian: "I'm sure he will ... where is he anyway?" Jillian looked around.

Talia: "Remy took him out for a bit so I could get this stuff done," she told Jill. "I think they went to play in the Danger Room again."

Jillian: "Oh ..." Jillian sat down on the bed "Are you two getting on then?"

Talia: "Yeah, we are," she said, then pulled out an unwrapped gift. "Ew! I thought they said they were gonna wrap them all!! Ugh, and I dunno if I even have enough paper!"

Jillian: "Awww ... that sucks dude." Jillian leant over "Well like ... Jay might have some you can borrow ...?"

Talia: "Really?? That'd rock hard. I'd only need a bit," she said, putting the gift aside. "This is so ridiculous. They said they were gonna wrap them all! I'm not ordering from them again!"

Jillian: "Well ... it is like ... only one ..." Jillian shrugged "We can call in on Jay's room while we're taking these to Vic's ..." she chuckled "Sorry ... I juts never pictured him as a baby person."

Talia: TJ shrugged. "He's only holding the gifts for us. It's not like he's babysitting. But he's been pretty good with Johnny so far, and he's got his like....kinda-brother too."

Jillian: Jillian blinked "Vic has a brother!?"

Talia: "Well...kinda..." she paused. "He's not really his brother. He's like...Vic's old kinda-girlfriend's brother. But she died, so Vic's helping take care of him. He's cute, his name's Duncan. He has little horns." She pulled out the last few packages, slapping bows and labels on them.

Jillian: "... Oh ... little horns? Like devil horns? That does sound cute." Jillian smiled. "You all done?"

Talia: "Yep. Wanna help me bring them to Vic's??" She asked, filling her arms with packages.

Jillian: "Sure!!" Jillian grabbed the rest of the packages and followed TJ out.

Talia: She led Jill to Vic's room, wrapping on the door a few times with her tail.

Vic: Vic leant over and turned the music down, closing the magazine and looking at the door. "It's open."

Jillian: Jillian poked her head through the door "Hi Vic!! It's me and TJ dropping off some more presents!!" She opened the door for TJ "I'll just go see if Jay has any wrapping paper!!"

Talia: "Awesome, thanks Jill!" she dropped the gifts on the floor of Vic's room. "So, you still got room in there, right??"

Vic: Vic blinked at the two blue girls, then at the presents on the floor. Oh right. "Yeah, sure. Got plenty a' room." He slid the mag under a pillow and got up off the bed, stretching. "Y' got 'im more stuff?"

Vic: He pulled open the closet and moved his clothes across, gesturing to the space. "All y'res."

Jillian: Jillian came back into the room "I've got some!! It's like ... got surfing Santa's on it, but it'll do right?" She waved it under TJ's nose.

Talia: "Oh, those're cute!" she said, grabbing the paper. "This is just about everything, Vic. Except one I gotta wrap. Think it'll all fit in there??"

Vic: Vic looked from the pile on the floor to the free space in the closet. "....So long as y' stack it righ'. I don' wanna open my closet t' be attacked by toys." He grinned. "Nah, should fit in easy. I don' have tha' many clothes."

Talia: She picked up some boxes, and neatly stacked them in the closet. "Of course not. Don't want anything hurting that pretty face," she teased Vic.

Jillian: Jillian sat down on Vic's bed and studied the paper "I have like ... no idea where hey got this from ... I have a feeling that he orders it from Australia or something ..."

Vic: "Hey, even Santa's gotta chill ou', righ'?" Vic winked at Jill and then laughed at TJ. "Oh I'm sure. I'll jus' hafta get it looked after then, won' I?" He winked at her and patted her ass with another laugh.

Talia: "I do have that nurses outfit," she teased, pushing the last of the boxes in. "Ok, I think that'll do it. The last one I'll just shove in my room somewhere. It's only one."

Vic: Vic wordlessly pointed to the copper's uniform on a hanger with a smirk. "Then I'll jus' hafta see t' it tha' y' get a patient, eh?" He winked, glad things hadn't changed between them. "Glad I coul' help, Teej."

Talia: "I really do appreciate it. I just wanna make this all perfect for Johnny," she closed the door, then opened it experimentally. "There! Perfect! And we'll come get this stuff like....the day before Christmas." She thought a moment. "You won't be here though, will you??"

Vic: Vic shook his head. "Nah. I'll give y' the key ta the room, though. Jus' - if ya borrow anythin', remember t' put it back when yer done wit' it, yeah?" He smirked.

Jillian: Jillian giggled at that, the leaned over to poke Vic "Hey! You like ... never told me that you had a sorta baby brother."

Talia: "Borrow something..." she raised a brow. "Like what?"

Vic: Vic grinned lewdly at TJ. "Oh, y' know...shackles, chains, whips...." He laughed, then raised an eyebrow at Jill's poke. "Ya didn' ask, sweetheart. An' yeah, I do." He pointed at one of the small pictures of Duncan on his bedside locker. "Tha'ss him."

Jillian: Jillian leant over and looked at the photos in thier frames and instance melted "Awww!!! He's so cute!! And looks at those eyes, he's gonna be such a lady-killer when he grows up!!" She giggled "Maybe him and Johnny could have comptitions."

Talia: She blushed a bit and looked away from Vic. "What would I need them for??"

Talia: Then she turned her eyes to the picture. "He is super cute. But I don't think he could beat Johnny."

Vic: "I dunno. Stress relief?" Vic grinned, then sat down on the bed. "Heh. He's got his sister's eyes. I reckon between 'em they'll take this school apar' even at this age." He smiled a little. "He'll be here after New Years."

Jillian: "Awww!! Is he? Is that so Johnny can have a little friend." She squealed slightly "Oh that'd be soooo cute!!"

Talia: Talia smiled wide. "I so look forward to that. I can't wait for them to meet!"

Vic: Vic grinned. "Same here. Duncan ain' got ta meet anyone else his age, an' it'll do him good t' meet all his family fr'm across th' pond, eh?"

Talia: TJ nodded, then looked to the paper in her hands. "OH! I gotta go wrap that gift! Remy'll be bringing Johnny for his nap in like...20 minutes!"

Jillian: "Oh ... okay! Do you need any help?"

Talia: "Um, no, it's just the one gift. But thanks for both your help!!" She said, giving them a wave and heading out the door.

Jillian: "Okay, later TJ, give Johnny a big kiss from me!!"
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€