11/19 Instance: Don't Say Her Name

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

11/19 Instance: Don't Say Her Name

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Victor: Vic purred a little as he slid a hand over a wing, pulling Jillian a little closer as he tongued her neck., smiling at the low gasp as he did. She was enjoying this about as much as him, obviously....

Jillian: Jill hissedand nipped at Vic's ear as he pulled her close, her tail wrapping around his leg and trailing up his thigh slowly "Mmmm ... I knew there was a reason I missed you while you're over in England Vic ..." The tip of her tail slid higher, carassing ...

Victor: Vic shivered slightly and purred low into Jill's ear. "Heh. If yeh say so. Y' mean ya....didn' miss me fer my conversation?" God he needed this, after Scotland....

Jillian: "I miss the noises I can make you make, that's for sure ..." Jillian giggled darkly and ran the climbing claws of her wings down Vic's back.

Victor: Vic arched into her, hissing a little. "Har." He managed, leaning his head back and closing his eyes as Jill teased him. "Oh god Rahne...."

Jillian: Jillian stopped and her eyes narrowed. What! Again!? She pulled away from Vic and unwrapped her tail from his leg, huffily.

Victor: Vic whined slightly, opening his eyes reluctantly and blinking at Jill. "Why'd y' stop?" He managed to keep the whine out of his voice - just - and ran a hand over her skin.

Jillian: Jillian turned back to Vic, her own tail lashing angrily and her yellow eyes slitted "You did it AGAIN! That's like ... the fourth time Vic!!"

Victor: Vic blinked, then shook his head. "Did wha-" Then he realised. He groaned, leaning forward and putting his head in his hands. "Shit. I'm sorry, babes." Forth time. For fuck's sake! She didn't even look like Rahne, let alone smell like her.

Jillian: Jillian stood up and put her hands on her hips "What the hell is your problem anyway!? Like ... this is sooooo insulting Victor Creed!!"

Victor: Vic hissed between his fangs but didn't rise to it. "Yeah. An' I said I'm sorry, I know it's insultin' an' I didn' mean it." He droppedhis hands but found h couldn't look at Jillian. Idiot!! "Y' think I want t' call ya by my dead fuckin' girlfrien's name?"

Jillian: "I dunno!! But like ... she's been dead for like ... a year now, you shouldn't still be doing that, it's sick Vic!" Jillian started to pull her clothes on.

Victor: Vic reached out and grabbed Jill's wrist. "No- don't go. Please." He swallowed. "I-" Oh jesus. "I know she has, alrigh'? An' I know- I know I shouldn'-" He closed his eyes, trying to pull himself together as he let go of Jill. "Have y' ever los' someone, Jill? I mean....had someone real close t' ya jus'....go, one day?"

Jillian: Jillian frowned down at Vic's hand on her wrist, then glanced down at his body language as he let go and seemed to sorta slump. "Well ... not really ... I had a cat once but I had to get rid of her."

Victor: Vic looked down at his hands. "Then y' won' get h-how...." He sighed. "Don' worry abou' it. Jus' imagine....imagine if ya los' Jay tomorrow."

Victor: "I-I'm sorry f' callin' ya Rahne, doll, I didn' mean t' insult ya....it's jus'....I keep....y' know, hopin' she'll be here one day. An' spendin' Chris'mas in her room...."

Jillian: Jillian's face hardened "Dude, like ... don't even joke about that."

Jillian: "But ... like ... she's dead, she's not comming back, you saw her die ... or something right?" Jillian said, trying to go for comforting and missing.

Victor: "For fuck's sake, don' keep rubbin' it in. Yes, I saw her fuckin' die, alrigh'?" Vic ground out. "I was provin' a fuckin' poin', Jill." He stod, grabbing his trousers and pulling them on angrily. "Don' bother, okay? I know she ain' comin' back, I know she's fuckin' dead, I know it every fuckin' day an' I don' need remindin' abou' it!" He was aware his voice was cracking slightly but he couldn't h

Victor: I know she's fuckin' dead, I know it every fuckin' day an' I don' need remindin' abou' it!" He was aware his voice was cracking slightly but he couldn't help it.

Jillian: "But like ... then why do you keep on thinking that she's gonna come back if you know she's dead?"

Victor: Vic closed his eyes. EIther Jill was being dumb or she didn't know when to quit. He fished for a cigar, grabbed a bottle of vodka and went over to the window, opening it and lighting his cigar. He poured a glass of vodka, took a drag and then looked at her. "Because there's a li'l parta me tha' don' quite believe she's gone." He said finally.

Victor: "I know it's stupid. Y' don' need t' tell me tha'. But there y' go."

Jillian: "Does that normally happen when someone dies?" Jillian sat back down on the bed.

Victor: "I don' know. Probably. Think Dai said somethin' abou' denial bein' a stage of grief." Vic shrugged, taking a mouthful of vodka and forcing it past the lump in his throat. "I jus' know I ain' quite ready t' give Rahne up. An' I don' know why." He looked out of the window. "Believe me, I wish I coul'. I don' wanna be...." He gestured with the cigar at Jill.

Jillian: Jillian scratched at her head "Is this something to do wuih those freaky dreams of TJ's? Oh wait duuuh, you did that before she started having dreams."

Victor: "I....don' know." Vic didn't want to think about those dreams. "I jus'....look, I can' explain it, an' it kinda hurts t' try."

Jillian: "Well ... I think you still need help, that's the fourth time you've done it dude, and I don't even have red hair!!"

Victor: Vic closed his eyes, resisting the urge to growl. Didn't the girl get it? "Y' think I ain' gettin' help?" He hissed, turning and narrowing his eyes at her. "I. Know. End of."

Jillian: "Hey! Don't go all growly at me, you're the one who's still hung up on her." Jillian flicked her tail "At least you didn't call me Remy," she huffed.

Victor: Vic skipped the growl and snarled, knocking over the glass of vodka as he spun to face Jillian, his tail whipping wildly. "You watch y' mouth, missy." He spat as the claws of one hand dug into the window sill. "I fuckin' loved her - not tha' y'd know - an' she drowned herself. In th' fuckin' sea. Because of me, an' my fuckin dad."

Victor: "So yeah. I'm still hung up. An' don' y' fuckin' forget it. Y' ain' the firs' girl. As fer ya crack abou' Remy...." Vic narrowed his eyes, just about forcing the claws back in. "Don'. Fuckin'. Go there. Don' even try."

Jillian: Jillian brought her hand up to slap him "Don't yell at me you-!"

Victor: Vic caught the movement, hand snapping up and catching Jill's hand in a grip so tight he could feel the bones grind, other hand coming up and spread wide, ready to claw the threat. He froze like that, eyes fixed on Jill's, before lowering the hand and almost shoving her away. "Get out." He hissed, turning away. "I'm sorry. Jus' go. Y' don' understan'."

Jillian: Jillian face paled to a almost corpslike hue as Vic's claws stopped just abover her. She let out a frightened squeak and dashed out of the room, not even stopping to grab her clothes.

Victor: Vic leant down and picked up the glass and the cigar he'd dropped, relighting the cigar and refilling the glass before turning to the window again. Well, fucked that one up nicely.

Victor: He took a long drag and picked up the glass in a shaking hand, downing the vodka and closing his eyes as the first tears fell.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.