11/22 Instance: Sweeter than the Sweetest Candles.

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

Timelined current

Anole grunted lightly as he numbled nonsense which involved several others from the school he went to. he was'nt one to be much of a social butterfly. "Wish it was easier for me" he thought flatly while entering the rec room and coming to a flop on the couch. the lizard's eyes closed in firm concenration which provided to be a failure since he was still thinking of Jay.

Jay walked along the corridors, dragging his feet with his hands in his pockets and his wings slumped slightly. He was bored, lonely and couldn't find the one person he really, really wanted to see right now.

Automatically he headed to the rec room, hoping that television at least might help bring him out of his funk. He stopped at the door, blinking at who he saw. "....Vic?"

anole's eyes flew open at the familar voice. "Jay?.." he managed to sputter out with a cough. "huh, what are you doing here?" the lizard sat upright to glance at the handsome male which was standing. "i er... well i didnt think you would be coming here" he admitted somewhat shyly.

Jay returned the shy smile. "I uh....I didn't....like...." He flared his wings slightly then tucked them back in. "It is the rec room, dude...." He smiled at the guy and then looked down at his feet. "....Didn't think you'd be here...."

"well.. i was kinda hoping you would be here" he sat up straighter and admitted the whole reason for his presence in the rec room. "god. i sound like a idiot saying that" the green male thought to himself but continued on. "it's good to see you..." he paused to turn his head away to avoid looking at jay and his wings.

Jay smiled a little happily. "Y-you did? I was like....looking for you. Thought you....were avoiding me...." He realised he was standing in the doorway, and hesitantly moved into the room, sitting awkwardly next to Victor. "Um....are you like....okay? Did I upset you, man?"

"no, you didn't upset me... why would you think that?" he stated while chuckling, it was evident that there was a shade of scarlet on his cheeks. "i'll say this because i'm really glad that we're finally alone. er, its so hard to say it but i'll try, okay here goes. I kinda like you" he admitted still a bit hesistant.

Jay blushed a bright crimson at that, matching his wings and hair nicely. Anything he was going to say went out of the window. "Y-you do?" He blinked wide eyes at the boy sitting next to him. "R-really?"

anole gulped as he was trying his damnest to not be awkward. "why not? i mean. who wouldn't like you? you're cute and you have wings" he teased playfully, giving one of jay's feather a soft stroke which was gentle.

Jay sat there, staring at Vic in stupified amazement. Say something!! "Oh my god...." Dork. "I-I didn't - I mean-" C'mon!! "I....really....really like you too...."

He shuffled a little closer. "Y-you think so?"

the lizard nodded easily. "Yes i do know" he replied which meant he was letting his guard down. "as much as i have to say this, you're a diamond in the rough...at least i think so"

Jay smiled shily, looking at Vic. "Well....I like, think you're handsome." He blushed at admitting that. "Like....you make me....feel kinda good too...." Hesitantly he put his hand over the other boys. Okay. Best. Day. EVER!! "You look so good....I feel kinda small next to you...."

"heh well good. thats all that matters to me, your feelings and as long as you're happy" he spoke haltingly due to the other boy's hand on his own. "i didn't think you would like me... because of how i looked" he was sometimes self conscious about his apperance.

"What? No!" Jay shook his head. "I like you....because of how you look, man. And because you're....like, really sweet." He smiled. "I....thought the same...."

anole blushed hard, he had never felt this way for another fellow human being, much less someone of the same gender. "you're sweet, but you know what? you could have any one you wanted" he said slowly, trailing a single finger on the boy's soft cheek. he was beginning to like him more as time went on.

Jay smiled happily at Vic, wings rustling as he shifted closer to the boy. "You think so? But I don't want anyone except like, you, Vic. You're the only guy for me."

"you do? but what about the others? don't you want them.. like bobby.. or remy? i'm sure they're much more your type than i am?" he was always hte type to be negative about himself as he didnt see himself being date-worthy or anything less.

"Well....I did kinda like Bobby, but he's straight and....Remy so is not my type, man, and he has a kid!" Jay looked up at Vic. "You're my type. Just you. I haven't met anyone like you. You're special." He smiled, stroking Vic's cheek. "Will you...." He swallowed. "Will you go out with me?"

anole chewed his lower lip as he was trying to figure out the next thing to say but was caught off guard by jay asking him out. "you... you want to go out with me?" he was slightly appalled at it but recovered quickly. "Yes.. yes! i will" he exclaimed, forgetting about Bobby or remy for the moment being.

Jay spontaneously gave Vic a hug, holding him tightly. "Of course I do!" He nuzzled into him, happy with just feeling him there. "I like you, and I want to be with you!"

the lizard churred slightly as he was hugged, giving jay a sponteanous lick of the neck which tasted like liquid white chocolate to him. "as do i" he whispered deeply in a small voice. he had truly never felt this way for anyone ever but coming here changed everything. "god... could he be the one?" he thought to himself before nuzzling jay's neck once again.

Jay shivered at Vic's voice, smiling and settling his wings flat as he half-lay on the lizard-boy. He'd never felt this happy just....being around someone before. Is this what really liking someone is like?

"you're so beautiful. did you know that?" he responded quietly while interlocking his leg with jay's left. the reptile looking boy grinned sheepishly, ruffling jay's wings as he was at it.

Jay opened his eyes, looking up. "You think so?" He blushed. "I never really thought I was...."

he nodded lightly "yes i do... and whoever didnt think so would probably have to be either A) Straight or a B)Lesbian." he joked playfully, he was careful to move up to give jay a teasing lick on his lower moistured lip.

Jay 'eeped' at the lick, blushed, then leaned in to kiss Vic. "Well....Mom never thought I was. She made me bind my wings and broke one by accident." He smiled at Vic. "That's why one's like, crooked. But....something about you makes me feel like I might be."

anole shrugged but allowed himself to be swept in by the kiss which was enduring and sweet. "well, mothers don't know much do they? but to me... you are perfect, truly so in every way" he admitted while running his index finger on jay's spine between his wings.

Jay closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of Vic stroking his back, wings twitching slightly as he went over sensative spots, like the tattoo of broken chains around the roots. "You're so sweet...." He kissed Vic again and snuggled into him. "And so're you, mister?"

"oh i'm not... im not entirely sweet" he said playfully, and while this was entirely true. the male would give jay's left butt cheek a playful pinch. "is that so sweet now?" he asked innocently, returning the kiss which this time would be teasing the boy's upper and low lips with his wet coarse tongue.

Jay squeaked, then melted under the kiss, bringing his hand up and wrapping it around the back of Vic's head. He blinked, dazed as the lingering kiss finished, blinking wide amber eyes up at him. "N-no...." He shook his head slowly, then gave him a shy smile that had a wicked edge to it. "But I like it."

With that, he kissed Vic back.

"good.. because you'll be getting a lot of this" he replied, and with that the lizard moved to kiss even deeper, shifting on the couch to accomdate both of them. "holy hell... he's a good kisser" he thought to himself. the boys breathing became heavier with every movement and touch. "kiss him, you fool. kiss him harder" the little voice whispered in his head, heeding that. his tongue slipped inward jay's slightly open mouth to explore the d

to explore the dark crevice with pleasure.

Jay shivered, kissing back just as deep before pulling away slightly. "Um...." He blushed. "Do you....like....wanna come back to my room....? Bobby's out somewhere I think and...." He glanced at the door and blushed. "I really want you."

He kissed Vic again, hands sliding down the other boy's body.

anole bit his lower mouth. "you.. you want me? like how?" he possibly might had misunderstood what the other was saying even if the sexual innunedo aspect of it went over his head. he would shudder once more at the kiss, losing himself into the abyss that were their bodies.

Jay blinked. "Like....any way." He blushed again. "You know...."

he scritched jay's chin lightly, finally coming to a realization of what the other boy wanted, which meant he wanted it as well. "sure... let's go baby boy" he had'nt meant for it to come out but felt it was just right for this moment.

Jay grinned widely and pushed himself up, before smirking and licking Vic's throat. "C'mon then." He stood up, offering his boyfriend a hand. Omigod I have a boyfriend!! "Let's go, daddio!" He laughed.

anole chuckled as he was pulled up, kissing jay roughly as the lizard cupped his ass. "me? daddio. oh no! i dont think so! you are the daddio and this is all mine" he teased playfully, giving jay a wet willie with his tongue.
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

That was so sweet it was sickening. Adorable guys.

*ships Anole/Jay*
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

*dies of cuteness* :X
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

My teeth! So... much... sweetness! Omg, teh cute! :D
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

D'awwww! :D :D
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Awwwww! So CUTE!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€