11/27 Instance: Photo Op

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Timelined a few days before Valentine's Day, when it fits.

Lorna chewed on her lip and zipped her bag up, throwing it over her shoulder as she quickly walked down the hall. This is only going to be as weird as I make it. Lorna hesitated for a moment as she got to Cessily's door, contemplating heading back to her room and brainstorming something else to get Bobby.

Lorna shook her head at herself. Quit being a pansy already. Lorna straigtened her bag's strap and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Cessily shouted, not pausing to whirl around on her spinny chair as she sung along to the song playing on her mp3-player. The chair staggered dangerously as she pushed it through the room, playing along the drum solo of the current song with her hands.

Lorna opened the door, smiling at the skilled chair dancing she was witnessing. "Hey Cess! Good song?"

"Hey Lorna! Oh yes." She switched the player off and pulled the earplugs out after bringing the chair back under control. "Janis Joplin. It's an collection my grandpa sent me, full of great songs back from their days. Awesome stuff."

"How are you?" She sat up straight and smiled at her.

"Oh, Janis Joplin. Really awesome stuff." Lorna grinned and came on into the room, shutting the door behind her.

"I've been great, how about you? How have you been?" Lorna consciously brought her hands back around her totebag strap, afraid that she would start waving them as she talked.

"Sweet! I've been great, too. I missed school and everyone. The place just isn't the same without the crazy going on. Oh..." Cessily pushed the chair back to her desk and reached behind her, picking up a box of sweets. "Cookie?"

"Ah, thank you." Lorna let a hand leave the safe place on the shoulder strap and took a cookie. "Yeah, I imagine it can get sort of quiet here. Although seeing the place when it's quiet must be sort of revolutionary." Lorna let out a small laugh.

"I think I'll let it go undiscovered for me if I can help it though. I like to think something fun is always going on."

"Oh yes, me too. Actually, I bet there are always interesting things going on here at all times. When I'm not here, I try to imagine what the staff would be doing while they're here without any of the students." Cessily giggled and grabbed a cookie for herself. "You know, I can actually see Howlett dancing though the halls and wearing any costume in his closet."

Lorna had to cover her mouth to insure that she wasn't going to spray cookie crumbs. "Ha! Yes! And maybe even taking to the draperies in order to feel more into Scarlett O'Hara's character." Lorna somehow felt much more at ease with the image of Howlett posing dramatically at the top of the stairway all draped out.

"You know, if it wasn't for some of the scarier things that might be on the security tapes it would be worth it to watch them just to catch them in action." Lorna looked thoughtful as she weighed the pros and cons of watching said tapes.

Cessily thoughtfully nibbled on her cookie. "Hm, yes. Salvaging these tapes would be a major undertaking, though. I'm not sure any here has the mental strength to go through what has to be preserved on these things." She laughed. "I'm quite sure watching the surveillance tapes would have severe, mind-altering effects on anyone who dares to do that."

Cessily frowned. "Hm, or it's like in that scary movie we watched a while back. What was the name... ah right, The Ring."

"Well if any of us start crawling out of television screens I guess it wouldn't be much stranger than what we already do." Lorna shrugged and wondered if Kitty would like a new idea on how to scare people. Although that would probably ruin the TV.

"The problem is how to look at everyone after you've seen what they do when nobody's around." Lorna smirked and held onto her bag strap again, trying to form in her mind how she was going to open up the subject she had been meaning to.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. That would cause some pretty awkward situations." Cessily pulled her legs up onto the chair and started to sway from one side to the other to get the chair spinning again. "Well, what can I say?" She gave Lorna a sheepish smile as she swayed past. "I guess I'd be responsible for quite a few such moments. Mind you, some people really are a bad influence here."

Lorna chuckled a bit at that, turning to face Cessily again. "Yeah, that is true, isn't it?" Lorna cleared her throat, deciding to simply go for it. "Can I ask you a favour, Cess?"

"Why yes, of course." Cessily laughed as she finally managed a complete spin around her own axis. "No need to ask. You know I always love being of help. What can I help you with?"

"Oh I'm, um, working on a present for Bobby. You know, Valentines day and anniversary and all that." Lorna found her hand waving and decided to busy it with sitting her bag down. "I thought that maybe I could get you to take some photos?"

"Oh, right, Valentines day!" Cessily palmed her face. "Oh noes, I almost totally forgot again. I was so distracted by school and classes and the others and all... Gah, I need to think of pressies, too." She shook her head and sighed. "Oh well, don't mind me. Okay, you want me to take pictures? Of what? Some sweet portraits? Or some scenery Bobby might like? Or something geeky?"

"Well, some portraits would be nice." Lorna cleared her throat, feeling that her voice might fail her in what she guessed was going to be an oncoming flood of embarrassment. "And maybe some a little...naughty? If it's too awkward for you to do just say so, I..um..yeah." Lorna took a quick breath to refocus. "If you don't want to do that that's just fine. The portraits would be great."

Cessily brought the spinning chair to a full stop. Wait a second. Had Lorna just asked her about something naughty? Lorna? She certainly would make up any moment, right? "Something... naughty?" She copied Lorna's tone, looking at her expectantly. As she saw that Lorna seemed to be really embarrassed by this, she gave her an encouraging smile.

"Well, why would you think that it would be too awkward for me? And... what do you actually mean by naughty?" Chances were, it would probably be pretty tame to Cessily's standards.

Lorna had to stop to laugh at herself. "I don't really know to be honest. It's probably more strange for me to ask than you to do isn't it?" Lorna shook her head, feeling surprisingly better now that that was out of the way. "Well, you know that one picture Bobby has in his myspace of him in the shower with the red underwear and sweatband? I was thinking maybe I would do a version of it...well maybe not with the puppy dog look but more 'fun'."

Lorna unzipped her bag and pulled out the red briefs and a sweatband she was not allowing herself to guess where it came from. "What do you think?"

Cessily's smile widened to a grin. "I think it's a nice idea. And most definitely a very sexy one, too. I can picture you looking absolutely great in that. Uhm... not that I usually picture you in such things. Well, I don't say that I wouldn't if could... and I actually can, but it's just that... Oh well, I'll stop talking here, okay?" Cessily sighed. "No, it's lovely, really. Bobby will certainly love it."

Cessily chuckled. "And it's only slightly naughty in my book. I was actually expecting worse." She gave a goofy grin. "Shows what an effect this place has had on me, doesn't it?"

Lorna grinned goofily back. "On both of us. I'm not quite as prudish as I thought I probably was when I came here." Lorna chuckled and grinned again, less goofy. "Thank you so much, Cessily. I really appreciate it!"

Cessily winked dismissively and laughed. "Don't mention it. It's really no problem. To be honest, I've always wanted to to take erotic pictures." She smirked and added jokingly: "Hey, besides, I get to ogle at you during the photo session. I guess that counts as sufficient reward, no?"

"Now I'd say it's quite sufficient." Lorna struck a pose before succoming to laughter. "I'll try not to laugh every time we try to do a picture too. Promise." Lorna stuffed her things back into her bag and zipped it up. "Well there's one part of his gift taken care of. I've got to go pick up his other one. Thanks again so much, Cess." Lorna grinned. "I'll see you later."
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Heehee! Very cute! And I gotta say Howlett in drapes and Kitty as the Ring girl really cracked me up.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

She should have gotten a Princess Leia slave costume and posed lewdly in them
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator