12/2 Instance: Send me an Angel

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

12/2 Instance: Send me an Angel

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

timeline current

Talia: Talia cursed herself as she shut the door to her bedroom, beginning to rush downstairs. Johnny had been getting increasingly difficult with this "Mommy" phase, which made it harder and harder to leave him, even with Remy. She knew he'd be fine, and not even miss her in less than ten minutes, but it was heartbreaking having to leave him crying and calling for her.

Talia: But now she was fifteen minutes late for McCoy's class, and this was the second time this week. She needed to find some better balance with all this, she couldn't afford to fail classes this semester.

Angel: Angel closed the door to Xavier's office behind her. While it hadn't been easy, this was the right thing to do. She crossed her arms and twirled a lock of hair around her index finger. It was so strange to be back.

Angel: She really didn't have to be anywhere for a few hours, but Scott was away at a photo shoot, and Lizzie was in England. Everyone else would surely be in class, except Rahne, and she didn't want to bother her just yet.

Angel: Walking slowly down the hall, she perked up when she saw a familiar blue girl streak by a crossing hallway. "Teej!"

Talia: TJ stopped, hearing her name called, and turned. "Angel?!" she ran toward the girl, throwing her arms around her. "Hey!! I didn't know you were coming back!!!"

Angel: "Hey, girlfriend!" Angel giggled and returned the hug. "Good to see you too!" She pulled back and grinned. "Si, allora, I just got back, actually..."

Angel: "How've you been? How's Johnny? I bet he's so big now!" She winked, grin growing a little wicked. "And how's Rem, and more importantly, you and Rem, doin?"

Talia: "You shoulda called me and told me you were coming!!" she checked her cell quick. Gah...20 minutes late. Oh..fuck it not even worth going now.

Talia: She giggled a bit. "Johnny's gotten so big! And clingy. He's in a phase," she smiled wider. "And me and Remy...we're doing really good..." she said.

Angel: "Fantastico! Oh, I can't wait to see him! Is Remy with him?" She watched TJ check her watch. "We can catch up later, yo, if you need ta be somewhere..."

Talia: "No...I have class, but I'm already like, way late. And instead of going and having McCoy like, lecture me afterwards, I'll have him lecture me about missing.." she paused. "Or I'll make up a really good excuse. The cranky baby one isn't working so well..."

Talia: "Yeah, Remy's got him for now...hey, you wanna go get something to eat? I haven't even had a chance to get food yet.."

Angel: "Hey, I think I'm a pretty good excuse!" She stepped back and examined her nails. "Just blame it on me, yo!"

Angel: "Oh, si - I'm starving. All I've had today is coffee and some nasty tea Xavier gave me."

Talia: "Ew, Xavier does have like, some gross tea," she told her, leading to the kitchen. "So, what's with the outfit? It's all like....sexy businessy..."

Angel: Angel smoothed down her suit jacket, making sure she wasn't showing too much cleavage. Sebastian had seemed to appreciate the tasteful corset, but she was still getting used to it.

Angel: "I sorta gots to dress up for my new job..." She cleared her throat, realizing it was too easy to slip back into her old speech patterns around TJ. "Do we have any cheesecake?"

Talia: "I'll check," She threw her bio book on the table and headed for the fridge. "No cheesecake..but oooo chocolate cream pie!!" She pulled it out and went for plates. "So what's this new job??"

Angel: "Ooo, chocolate works!" Angel distracted herself for a moment cutting slices of pie, wondering why this was hard to tell her friend. "Allora, I'm kinda doing the same thing I used to do here... investigations... only for Sebastian Shaw..."

Talia: TJ quirked a brow, licking a bit of pie off her finger. "Sebastian Shaw? Isn't he the guy who like....he's that weird guy, isn't he??" She'd never met him, but had heard about him. "Why're you doing it with him??"

Angel: "It was kinda part of the deal ta get the Giovanni offa me. To call off the hit, si?" She sat down with her pie, crossing her legs. "I'm helping him figure out who got our medical files."

Angel: Angel took a bite, taking her time to clean off her fork. "He also has more resources, so I figure I'm doing the same work, but maybe I can do more good, si? Plus... it means I'm safe."

Talia: "Yeah true..." TJ took a seat with her. "So like...have you found out about the files?? I don't even know who's were taken..."

Angel: "A lot of them were," she said, keeping her voice down. "Mine, yours, Remy's, Scott's..... it's scary but we're working on it. Remy will have the progress report by the end of the day, so he can show you."

Talia: "Yeah?? Good..." she bit her lip. "Johnny’s too? I dunno how much of a file he even has...but he's like, seen Dr. McCoy and Annie a few times...."

Angel: Angel nodded. "His too..." She reached over and squeezed TJ's hand for a moment. "We'll get to the bottom of it... I'll have plently of time to work on it now."

Talia: Her brow furrowed worriedly, but gave Angel a small smile when she squeezed her hand. "I know your on it...and you won't let anything happen to him...I'm lucky."

Talia: "So um....does this mean your back in school?" she said, changing the subject before she really began to think about it. There was no way she'd ever let anything bad happen to her son...even if someone out there had his file, it didn't mean she couldn't keep him safe.

Angel: "Allora, no..." She withdrew her hand and picked at the pie. "I won't have time, not really... but I'll be here a lot, I'm sure."

Talia: "Oh well, at least you'll be around!" she took another bite. "You'll have to come up and see Johnny!! And I know Remy'd be really happy to see you too!!"

Angel: "Si! I can't wait to see them!" She grinned again, shaking off her thoughts. "I haven't really seen anybody yet, aside from a few of the newer students and Meggan. It'll be good to see Liz too, and Scott."

Angel: Angel leaned forward. "He sort of left me a Valentine's Day present.... at least I think that's what it was..."

Talia: TJ leaned in too. "He did?? What is it??"

Angel: "A poem, on some really nice paper, and a calla lily... Ms Munroe gave it to me for him." She looked down. "We've kinda been talkin' again, on the phone and the computer..."

Talia: "Oh yeah? That's so sweet! I never got a poem.." she gave Angel a sweet look. "So....whats going on?? You guys like...getting back??"

Angel: "I-" Angel looked back up, nibbling on the corner of her lip. "I don't know. I would like to see him, though, and that's more than I could say when I left here, si?"

Talia: "Yeah, totally.." Talia took another bite. "You should find him. And talk or something like...you know, it's totally worth it to talk. Especially if you still have feelings...trust me..."

Angel: "Oh, si, I can imagine!" She giggled, making a suggestive face at TJ. "Allora, we'll see how things go when I do see him."

Talia: "Good. I bet it'll go really good," TJ winked at Angel. "Really good. Just try to keep it down." She stuck her tongue out.

Angel: Angel laughed, poking her tongue out in return. "Only if you do, yo!"

Talia: "Hey!" she giggled. "We're like, all the way at the end, how can you hear it?!"

Angel: "Oooo, so you are makin' some noise then! Things must be goin' really, really good!"

Talia: TJ blushed. "Things're going really really good, that's all I'm saying!"

Angel: "Wooo, you go, girlfriend!" She popped a big bite into her mouth. It was good to be back, even if things were different now.

Talia: She giggled. "Ok....I'll say this. It's like...soooo much better now..." She stuffed her mouth with pie as she looked down.

Angel: "Oh!" She giggled too, covering her mouth. "Well, I guess that might give me somethin' to look forward to, if the second time around is such an improvement."

Talia: She gave Angel a little nudge. "That's why I'm saying! Totally talk to him."

Angel: "I will, I will," she huffed, still giggling. "I gotta wait for him to come back from playin' model first though..."

Talia: "Ohh he's doing his model thing today?? Well...when he gets back," she nudged Angel again. "And if you need any condoms or anything.."

Angel: "Si, he should be back tomorrow..." Angel nearly choked on her next bite. "Teej! We ain't seen each other for five months!"

Talia: Talia shrugged. "So?? All the more reason to!"

Angel: "True that." She grinned broadly and winked. "We'll see."

Talia: "Well. I want details," TJ winked back. "And you better be stopping by again!"

Angel: "Oh, you'll get 'em! Si, I'll be here alll the time. Auntie Angel's gotta get her time after all!"

Talia: She giggled again. "Well Johnny'd def be glad to hear it," she gave Angel a little hug. "It's way good to have you back."
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€