12/2 Instance: Softies

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

12/2 Instance: Softies

Post by Slarti »

Timelined just after 'Asking The Right Questions'

<Andreas> Andreas was carrying Tessa up the stairs to her room. It was surprising how light she was, and for the first time ever he felt like being really, really careful with a girl.

<Andreas> She was something special, he was sure of that, so it even hurt more than just his pride that, including today, he had been beaten that easily twice in front of her. But he didn't want to upset her with a bad mood, so he just smiled.

<Andreas> "Are you comfortable, Gnädigste?"

<Tessa> Tessa giggled and just nodded her head. He'd taken her by surprise in picking her up and carrying her, but it was a sweet gesture. She held a hand loosely around the back of his neck to keep herself steady.

<Tessa> "Oh, very. I'm never going to be used to you doing that, picking me up with no warning. Both times it's startled me." She smiled at him. "But it's sweet."

<Andreas> "Hey, that's good. I still have to learn 'sweet'. Up until now 'grumpy and mysterious' was enough for the women." He laughed.

<Andreas> Then they arrived at the door to her room. "Do you think your roommate is in there?" He didn't want metal girl around, she was weird...

<Tessa> "No, Rogue has class for a while longer," Tessa said, checking her watch. "And hey, grumpy and mysterious got me. Can't be all bad." She ruffled Andy's hair. "We can go in, the door's not ever locked."

<Andreas> He kissed her forehead as an answer and opened the door. Then, careful to not bump her head on the frame, he entered the room, closed the door with his foot, and gently placed her on the bed.

<Andreas> "Have I ever told you how great you look?" He admired her for a second, the delicate figure resting on the bed, her dark silky hair poured over it, his embodiment of beauty right now.

<Tessa> She chuckled and scooted up on her bed to make room for him to sit. "Yeah, but you can tell me again." She pulled on his hand to make him sit down. "Come sit with me."

<Andreas> He sat down next to her. "Hey, uhm..." That was kind of hard...

<Andreas> "I'm...I'm sorry for earlier..."

<Tessa> Tessa laughed softly. "Don't be." She moved up and sat behind him, her head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry I yelled at you. But she started it." She kissed the side of his neck.

<Andreas> "Danke." He held her head before she could break the kiss and redirected her mouth to his. "Did I ever tell you ow great you are too? I know I neglected you a bit recently, but with Andrea coming back, there was so much to organize." With those words he gently stroke her cheek and smiled happily.

<Tessa> She returned the smile vaguely, ruffling his hair and kissing him back. "Don't worry about it."

<Tessa> Tess wrapped her arms loosely around his neck, facing him with their noses almost touching. "I really like you, Andy. You're really nice to me." She smiled lopsidedly at the memory of Rogue and Remy and herself in the pool that time. "Even Remy and Rogue asked about us, did you know that?"

<Andreas> "Oh, they did?" that somehow concerned him. "Told you to quit me, nicht wahr?"

<Tessa> "Oh, no, not even close." She kissed his cheek and laid hers next to it. "They were asking if you were treating me well. And you are." She kissed his nose.

<Tessa> "Do I bore you?" She quirked her head at him, noting the fallen smile.

<Andreas> "As if." He laughed at the idea that she could, it was ridiculous. Which was nice for a change, since most of the girls in his life had bored him to death.

<Andreas> "Although I may not like the idea that you tell them I am a nice guy. I have a reputation to uphold." Then he took a strain of her hair and started to play with it.

<Tessa> Tess giggled at him. "I didn't tell them you were a nice guy, really didn't tell them anything." She hooked her fingers in his belt and pulled on it moving herself closer. "I should have, just to spite you. Being all cute like you are now." She kissed him on the lips, nipping at the lower one with her teeth gently. "Softie."

<Andreas> "Mmm, you made me." He pulled back a bit. "You know, I noticed you being a bit down recently, so I thought I'd behave a bit for you."

<Tessa> She sighed and put her head on his collarbone, her face in the juncture of his neck and shoulder. "It's a lot of family stuff. Just...I mean Andrea came back and then the Rahne girl...seems like everybody's coming back and making people happy." She felt a hot wet prickle at the corner of her eye and tried to hold it back.

<Tessa> "I don't even know why I'm talking about it." She thought about moving, but he had her in his arms, and it was comforting. Like when her brother hugged her, but less familial.

<Andreas> "Oh...hmm,..." He held her a bit tighter. "You know, I'm not so good at this stuff, but...if you ant to talk, I am here, and I will listen. Because..."

<Andreas> He kissed her head, inhaling a bit of her fragrance. No, not now. "...I want to make you happy."

<Tessa> "You already do. It's just crying for the moon." Tess twisted around till she was sitting with her back pressed against his chest, head back against his collar. "Do you ever find it funny that people tell us life's not fair, as if we don't already know?"

<Tessa> She looked up at him by craning her neck backwards, looking up at the side of his cheekbone and the tips of his eyelashes.

<Andreas> "I think it's just a way to try and make feel people okay with their problems...not that it would help." He cast his eyes downwards at her.

<Andreas> "But on the other side, if life was fair, would there be any reason to try to make it better?"

<Tessa> "We wouldn't have to." She leaned back into him and kissed the underside of his jaw, rubbing her fingers along his neck. "Not that it's ever going to happen."

<Andreas> "I'm glad about it, honestly said." He kissed the hand that caressed him. "I think in a fair world, I would never have met you."

<Andreas> He already was sorry that he had started this, he just didn't want her sad. Although...he was more of a 'solver', so maybe if he could find out what her problem was, he could help her with it?

<Tessa> Tessa nuzzled the curve of Andy's jaw, pressing a kiss to it. "And that's a good thing, meeting me?" She smiled, curled up halfway in his lap like she was.

<Tessa> "My brother's been asking about you too. He wants to meet you." But he wants to meet too many people anyway.

<Andreas> "Oh...well, after you had to endure Werner, I guess that would be only fair, huh?" She wants me to meet her family already...I hope they don't expect a ring on her finger...

<Tessa> "They don't." Tessa played with the sleeve of his shirt. "But they're also in Athens, and I'm not likely to go there for no reason." He probably wouldn't want to meet them if he could... "You have a loose thread."

<Andreas> He shuddered. "Your mind-reading freaks me out sometimes, ehrlich!" He ripped the thread off.

<Andreas> "Although, ja, I think it would be nice to meet your family once, and if it's just to get over with it." He got her busy hands and held them with both of his to get her full attention. "Don't make me stress how important you are to me all the time, because you are. I would do this for you." This was followed by a reassuring kiss on her hands.

<Tessa> Tessa chuckled. "You'll get used to it." She raised her eyebrows at him holding both her hands, slanting a playful look at him. "I know you would. Maybe over the summer you could come with me. But I'm not going anywhere during school." She stifled a snicker and bit lightly on his earlobe. "Unless you want me to."

<Andreas> "Oh, you know..." He took her in his arms and pulled her down on the bed as playfully as her, then he started to kiss her neck. "For now I would be quite happy to just stay in this bed..."

<Tessa> She laughed and tilted her head to give him better access. "In various states of undress, I'm sure." She turned over and kissed him once before she sat up and ruffled through the drawer on the bedside table. "Let me hang this on the door first." She held up a length of blue ribbon.

<Andreas> "Oh, how very much college-life!" He wiggled his eyebrows. Phew, at least she feels a bit better now.

<Tessa> Tessa rolled her eyes at him, smiling as she tied the ribbon to the outer doorknob. "Your other option is locking ourselves in the shower, which isn't happening." She slid back onto the bed next to him, laying a kiss on the corner of his mouth. "So you're sweet and funny. How very badass of you." She snickered.

<Andreas> To prove her wrong, he made his deepest growl and then licked her neck slightly.

<Andreas> "I can show you how badass I can be, if you want to..."

<Tessa> "I bet you can." She bit at his adam's apple, licking the reddened skin. "I can do better, though." She supported herself on her forearms and leaned down to kiss him again.