12/2 Instance: Size Queens

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

12/2 Instance: Size Queens

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

feb 18th

Jackie: Jackie carried the large brown bag into the rec room, looking around at the people there. "Time to celebrate, everyone!"

Bobby: Bobby looked up from his homework, still tapping his pen in time to the song he'd been humming. "Celebrate what?"

Rogue: Rogue lifted her head slightly from the pillow she had been napping on and raised an eyebrow at the woman yelling to the room, "What?"

Tessa: Tessa wandered in from the hallway, pulling her hair back in a tail, not quite aware enough to realize her shirt was on inside out. "Celebration?"

Summers: Scott looked up from the Discovery Health Channel. "Hmmm?"

Jackie: "It's February 18th. Do we need any better reason??" she pulled the magnum out of her bag, placing it on the table, then pulled out a stack of cups. "We need reasons?"

Rogue: "Not ta drink. But ta celebrate, yeah..." Rogue sat up slowly and rolled her neck around, trying to get the kink out.

Bobby: Bobby sat up warily. Alcohol and Jackie were not a good combination for him.

Tessa: "Generally helps." Tess curled up on the couch and held a pillow to her front, wrapping her arms around it. "Do you have a reason to not celebrate?"

Summers: Scott raised his eyebrows, and went to fetch another bottle of water.

Jackie: She began pouring glasses. "So, who's celebrating with me??"

Tessa: Tessa reached out for a glass, yawning and covering her mouth with her free hand. "Why not." She took the half full-glass, wanting to be at least semi-coherent when she went back to her room.

Summers: "I'm still on what we're celebrating." He smirked as he sat down, thinking of something to celebrate.

Jackie: She rolled her eyes. "We're celebrating..." Jackie looked around. "Bobby's pants."

Tessa: "Lizzie and I not being in the medlab with you?" Tessa suggested to Scott quietly.

Summers: He gave Tessa deer-inthe-headlights look. "Ooookay. I'll celebrate passing one of my field tests in the DR today."

Bobby: "Haven't we celebrated that before?" Not a drop, and yet the mouth already ran faster than the brain.

Jackie: She smirked and handed Bobby a drink. "Just drink up, Sofia."

Tessa: "I said not." Tessa set her cup down on the floor and curled into her pillow.

Rogue: Rogue shot Bobby a quick glare that clearly told him to keep his mouth shut. "Sure, Jackie, Ah'll take one, Ah guess."

Bobby: Bobby accepted the cup, raising an eyebrow at her. "Sure, thanks, Blanche." He caught Rogue's look, and silenced himself with a drink.

Jackie: She handed another to Rogue, then held one out to Scott, before pouring her own. "I love this stuff. It's cheap but damn good."

Summers: He took the cup and put it on the coffee table.

Rogue: Rogue looked at what was in her cup for a moment, "Ah've nevah had it before. Mostly Ah drink with Vic now an' days. So Ah've gotten used ta tha whiskey he gets from Moira."

Jackie: "Vic has a whiskey stash? I have got to hang out with him more often," she sat on the couch, crossing her legs. "So, what's the news around here now? I feel like I've been too far out of the loop," she lifted an eyebrow at Bobby as she took a sip.

Rogue: Rogue raised both her eyebrows slightly, praying silently that Bobby wouldn't say anything without thinking.

Bobby: He smacked his lips a bit. "Not bad, for wine. I guess..." Bobby flipped his book closed. "No news is generally good news around here, Jackie-O."

Tessa: "De--Vic's girlfriend came abck to the school, otherwise it's as normal as it ever is." Tessa resisted looking at Bobby and sipped her wine. It almost burned its way down.

Rogue: Rogue took a sip of her wine and made a small face. It wasn't as bad as other wine's she'd tasted though.

Jackie: "Vic's girlfriend? Another one is taken?" she made a face. "Are there any single men anymore??"

Summers: "I don't think so."

Tessa: "Andy."

Bobby: Bobby shot a glance at Tessa. Had she been about to say 'dead girl?'

Jackie: She made another face. "Andy's not my type in the least."

Tessa: "You'd be surprised." She drank more wine and almost immediately set it back down. Was it made from tar? She worried her lip between her teeth.

Jackie: Jackie finished her glass and reached to pur another. "Surprised? He's stuffy and German. What's the surprise? Large penis?"

Rogue: "Apparently, he can be nice. Ah've nevah seen it though."

Tessa: Tessa gave her a flat look. "He can be very sweet when he wants to be." Though I can't imagine why he isn't with you...

Summers: He nearly spat out his water. "I could find out for you. I am on the medical staff," he said sarcastically.

Jackie: Her gaze shifted to Scott. "Reallllly. In that case I'll make you a list."

Bobby: Sliding down into the chair, he snickered at Scott's comment. Okay, one drink, to be social, and then he'd go see if Lorna was awake.

Rogue: Rogue stood up and walked over to sit on the arm of Bobby's chair. He looked a touch uncomfortable... She leaned over and whispered, "You ok, Bugsy?"

Summers: "I'm sure that would take all the fun you'd have trying to find out on your own," he said, taking a sip of water. He poked Tessa with his foot, smiling a bit.

Tessa: "Funny. I'll save Scott the trouble and tell you it's not the size that counts, it's how you use it." She sent a pithy look at Jackie.

Bobby: "Just fine, Dollface." He grinned up at her lazily, trying to muster all of his bravado.

Jackie: She wrinkled her nose, taking another sip. "Well. I only have confirmation on one as of yet..":

Tessa: She looked around for the source of the poke and raised an eyebrow at Scott.

Jackie: "And if everyone else weren't so taken or gay, I'd be able to conduct this important research assignment...it's really for the good of mutant kind."

Bobby: Bobby choked on his drink at Jackie's comment.

Rogue: Rogue fought looking back at Bobby, "Ah got a couple of confirmations ya can get. Not sure if Ah'm willin' ta give 'em out though..."

Summers:

Jackie: She raised a brow, then pushed the wine towards Rogue. "Here. Have another drink."

Tessa: Tessa smiled a little cooly at Jackie. "Past about four inches, it's really wasted space, you know."

Summers: Scott snorted at Tessa's comment. "I'm sure it's very important, Jackie."

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "Ah still gotta finish tha first one, sugah. An' Ah don't do much talkin' drunk either."

Jackie: Jackie snorted. "There's no such thing as wasted space. Every inch is important," she gave Scott a look. "Of course it's important! Here we have this growing hatred of our species, we need to prove useful somehow!"

Bobby: Ooookay. Maybe wine was better frozen? He sure as fuck needed to tune out the rest of this conversation.

Jackie: "From what I've seen," Jackie lifted a brow, looking straight at Bobby. "We have a good argument there."

Tessa: "And your idea of useful is penis size?" Tessa cocked her eyebrows at Jackie, fiddling with her sleeves.

Rogue: Rogue leaned back and put her arm around Bobby's shoulders, "Oh?"

Jackie: "Please. Size counts, we all know this."

Tessa: "There's a word for that. It's called a size queen." And she says she's not missing anything....Tessa snorted dryly. The girl was about to pop.

Bobby: Luckily, this time he hadn't been taking a drink. He glanced up at Rogue as her arm slipped around him. Luckily, only she really knew about what he'd been up to when him and Lorna had been apart.

Summers: Scott laughed. "Well put, Tessa."

Rogue: "Actually, Ah wouldn't. Nevah had sex. Although other things are nice."

Jackie: She snorted. "God forbid I do us a little good." She turned to Rogue. "Same here. And those other things are very nice."

Rogue: She laughed softly, "That they are."

Bobby: Bobby just rubbed his face. Jesus. He couldn't just leave without attracting more attention, and he was sure his face was already red.

Jackie: Jackie sat up. "Ok...let's play a game. If you could "do things" with anyone in the school. Anyone, be they gay, straight, taken, or professor, who would it be??"

Tessa: Tessa smiled and went to get some water. The wine was making her head hurt. "Just what other things are we referring to, ladies?" She asked when she came back.

Rogue: Rogue shifted a bit, ok, bad topic for her now.

Rogue: "Foreplay things." She smiled at Tessa.

Jackie: "Oh Tessa, don't play coy. You know exactly what things we're talking about, " she giggled a bit. "So come on, who wants to answer first?"

Jackie: "And significant others do not count!"

Summers: "Well, we know what you'd do."

Jackie: She furrowed her brow. "You do?? Care to enlighten me??"

Tessa: "Wagner's not bad looking." She attempted a smile at Jackie and Rogue and really found it difficult. "But then, not many people here are."

Summers: "But what if it is our significant other we want?"

Rogue: Rogue silently sipped her glass of wine and kept her arm around Bobby. Probably best to keep her mouth shut.

Jackie: "It's a game, Scott. There has to be someone else you'd consider doing 'things' with..." she looked to Tessa eyebrow raised. "Wagner? The blue priest? Really?"

Bobby: "Too bad we can't teleport, eh, dollface?" He whispered to Rogue, giving her hand a squeeze.

Tessa: Tessa shrugged lightly. "Older men might have more than a two-stroke engine, if you know what I mean." She sipped her water and smiled. "What about you?"

Rogue: Rogue snickered softly, "Too damn bad. But Ah could fly us out if we need ta..."

Jackie: "Well...yeah, but he's a priest. What's to say he's got any stamina at all?"

Jackie: "Me??" she looked around the room. "Bobby."

Tessa: "And that was such a surprise." Tessa glanced at Scott.

Bobby: "That might be a little too dramatic," he laughed, then jumped at his name. Okay, fine.

Summers: "Nope. Still want Angel." His smile grew wider.

Rogue: Rogue jumped after Bobby, not expecting him to move. Her eyebrows shot up and she looked over at Jackie. "Only Bobby? C'mon, Ah know ya gotta like somebody else..."

Jackie: She looked to Tessa, confused. "Surprise? You're telling me the priest has experience? And you know of this?"

Bobby: "Sorry, Jackie-O, I'm well taken now." Fuck.

Jackie: She smiled at Bobby. "Oh, I know. But a girl can dream! Otherwise I'll take our big, black home ec professor. Or....Jean Paul."

Tessa: Tessa closed her eyes patiently. "I was referring to you saying Bobby. And no, I wouldn't know of that.

Rogue: "JP? Really? Ah'm not all that fond of him."

Summers: "Me either."

Jackie: "It's kinky though....having a thing for a priest. You could be his first," she winked at Tessa. "Jean Paul? He's interesting. Gay, so obviously we are not meant to be."

Tessa: "He's nice if you're nice to him."

Tessa: And I wouldn't be, Jackie. He's had a kid, you forget."

Jackie: "He does? Well, I guess he wasn't born a priest," she shrugged, refilling her drink. "Good on him! Anyone want more?"

Bobby: Happy Jackie's attention wasn't on him anymore, he downed the rest of the wine and looked at Rogue, one corner of his mouth quirking up.

Rogue: Rogue looked down at Bobby and couldn't help but smile with him. She nudged his shoulder lightly, "Ah'm good, Jackie, still got some. Thanks, though."

Summers: And he's related to me through Johnny. Yeesh. Talk about convoluted family history. "Well, he's fathered a child. I don't think he could have one...though that would be an interesting mutation."

Bobby: "I call partners for the rest of this game, doll, if they ask us," he sat up to whisper in her ear.

Rogue: Rogue laughed and leaned over to whisper back, "Oh do ya now? How would that work with this game?"

Jackie: She stopped, then made a face, closing her eyes. "Ew, that's a mental image and a half."

Tessa: Tessa stayed quieter for a few rounds of talk, running her fingertip around the edge of her glass, making it hum. She was fairly sure anything she said would just not come out right. She wondered if Andy was still asleep in her room.

Bobby: "Well, since she'll call foul if I say Lorna, then I'm saying you." He grinned, flicking at her hair. "If you don't wanna pick somebody, you can say me. Just like Halloween. Give 'em a show."

Rogue: Rogue arched an eyebrow at Bobby, "Ya shouldn't lie though, Bugsy. Although, Halloween was so much fun."

Jackie: She raised a brow at Bobby and Rogue. "WHat's going on over here, lovebirds?"

Bobby: Bobby scoffed. "It's just a game." Now with a good cover, he smiled at Jackie. "Lovebirds? Can't a guy just talk to a girl without vicious rumors?"

Jackie: "Oh, there's nothing vicious!" she took a sip. "Just chit chat. No rumors!'

Rogue: "Apparently not, sugah." She grinned down at him and ruffled his hair with her gloved hand.

Jackie: "Ohhh Rogue now your starting rumors!" she smiled at her. "I don't spread vicious rumors!"

Rogue: She smiled up at Jackie, "No rumors here. Just talkin' ta mah Bugsy."

Bobby: Really, Jackie was right. She'd been quiet about them. He smiled at her a little, smoothing his hair back from the ruffling.

Jackie: "Oh, your bugsy now, eh?"

Rogue: "He's always been mah Bugsy. Since Halloween. An' Ah'm his Dollface."

Bobby: "She's right," he chuckled. "You never did make this stool pigeon sing, either, didya?"

Rogue: Rogue frowned playfully, "Not yet. But Ah will one day. Rattin' me out like ya did..." She shook her head and tsk'd at him, "Not smart. Ah could take ya in a New York minute."

Jackie: She sighed. "You see, this is why we need penis size. Because mutants make no damn sense."

Rogue: Rogue looked down at Bobby, "Ah think we make perfect sense. Don't you?"

Tessa: "On the contrary." Tessa spoke up. "They made fine sense if you look at body language. They're comfortable and having fun."

Summers: Scott looked between them all, and drank some water.

Bobby: "Poifect," he laughed in a bad New York hood accent, though his smile died a little. He didn't really want to think about Tessa watching him that closely - he didn't trust her after that day in the Danger Room.

Rogue: Rogue smiled at her roommate, "Yes ma'am."

Jackie: Jackie stood, grabbing her bottle. "Well, as fun as our celebration was, I think I better head to bed. Anyone want a refill before I go?"

Tessa: It didn't escape her that Bobby looked at her oddly. She twitched her mouth at Rogue. Great, now Bobby thought she was a crazy stalker. It didn't get much better.

Bobby: "No thanks, Jackie." Bobby gave Rogue a loud kiss through her hair and got up himself, grabbing his books and ready to escape. "I think it's time this pigeon flies the coop."

Rogue: Rogue shivered, "Watch tha ice, popsicle." She grinned at him and blew him a kiss, "Ah'll getcha one day..." She moved over to settle back down on the pillow she was on before as her eyes focused back on whatever Scott had it on before.

Jackie: "Nite kids!" she waved, and headed out.

Bobby: "Night, all." Bobby didn't really look at Tess, just nodding at Scott, and remembered the sleeping bag. He had to return that...

Summers: Scott waved and slumped back on the sofa, looking at Bobby, since he looked like he wanted to say something.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€