12/4 Instance: Off to See the Wizard.

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

Timeline after Too Many Guitarists

Sean sat on his bes strumming his guitar and smoking a cigarette just kinda spacing.

Rachel made her way down the hall, pulling the headphones out of her ears and shutting her mp3 player off before knocking on the door.

Sean heard the knocking and just half turned, "Aye...come in."

Okay. That was definently not Josh. She slipped in the door, kicking it closed behind her, "Oh. Hey, Sean."

Sean turned around, "Well hello there lass...I assume yer lookin for ye boyfriend...interesting bloke really we met earlier...little did I know we were roomates...so what brings ye here?"

"Yeah, I was looking for Josh. Got bored, and he's pretty entertaining," she grinned. "So, what's up?"

"Eh...not too much just got in from Ireland a bit ago...settling some problems in the homeland ye know."

Apparently I missed some major hookups while I was away

"Yeah, I kinda know how that is," Rachel shrugged, leaning against the wall. "Except I don't live all that far away from here."

"Aye...so...I've got a proposition for ye lass," Sean said as he put out his cigarette.

"Really? What is it?"

Sean leaned back on his chair and pulled another cigarette from his pack and lit it up. "Ye see lass...I had to fire the band because it was just too much trouble with all the hoopla they were causin. The record execs said they wanna keep the record deal so they gave me some time to recruit. I guess what I'm sayin lass is....how would ye like to be me new bassist....I've got a crazy new concept."

She thought about it for a moment. Really what else was she going to do with her life? She definently didn't think she was going anywhere with it. Not at the rate she was going anyway. "Hm...What all would it involve exactly?"

"Rehearsals....recording sessions...live shows...acclaim of millions of fans...oh and yed get to dress like a gothic Dorothy," Sean said with a grin.

She rolled her eyes, thinking about it a bit more, "Lovely. Guess I'll have to go shopping. I have one small problem though. I have slight stage fright that I'm working on getting over..."

"Aye tis not a problem lass...after one show it will be like nothing at all...plus who doesn't wanna be a rockstar?"

"So, like, what about money? It doesn't really matter, just wondering is all," Rachel asked, raking a hand through her hair as she thought about it some more. This was kinda a big decision after all, and she didn't really want to fuck it up like most of the others in her life.

"I'm not a greedy man lass it's a 4 way split nice and even."

Sean put out his cigarette, "So lass....interested in some green?" Sean said as he pulled a bag out of his desk.

"What the hell? Sure, not like it's going to kill me. Gimme a few minutes to consider everything, too. Kinda a huge decision, y'know?"

"Not a problem lass...think it over while I get us set up....yer boyfriend isn't gonna have a problem with us smokin will he?"

Sean turned to his desk and pulled out a blunt wrap and began to roll.

"I don't know. I doubt he'll have a problem with you smoking. He may have one with me since he's heard all about my history with drugs." Rachel thought about the offer a bit more, wondering whether she really wanted to be famous, but she couldn't really see herself doing anything else...

"Well who better to trust to do drugs with your girlfriend than your roomate aye?"

"Dunno." Guess I'll have to start working on the stage fright thing...

Sean finished rolling and turned to Rachel, "So shall we toast our future fame?"

Sean sparked the blunt and took a long pull before looking back at Rachel.

"I'm in, I guess," she gave a small smirk.

"Glad to hear it...so to the meteoric rise of Twisted Oz," Sean said before taking another hit and passing it to Rachel.

Rachel grabbed the blunt and took a drag, "Twisted Oz. Awesome."
Feuerstein
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Feuerstein »

TWISTED OZ!

Way cool.

And Josh has roomie now? Wow :)
Steyn: Oh sweety, no, the elvis boys are across the street at the wolverine forum
Tessa: LMAO
Steyn: here we do Paul Young
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Well, that band name is an improvement.
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

better than Rifles of the IRA, that's for sure. seeing as they're in america.
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.
Modern_Druid57
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Title: Wee Willy Winky

Post by Modern_Druid57 »

I thought you'd all approve
I am the Guardian of The Eye of the Moon

[img]http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... 777788[img]