12/5 Instance: Laissez Bon Temps Roulez

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

2/24

Remy: Remy smiled as he waved a hand at the crowd. "Well here we are mes amis. Try not t' get too shit faced, cause I ain't carryin' y're asses home."

Talia: TJ grabbed Remy's hand, moving closer to him. "Shitfaced was totally my plan. We don't have to worry about Johnny all night!"

Tessa: Tessa smiled and stuck her hands in her pants pockets. "He might not object to carrying you, TJ. Just the rest of us." She winked. "Our at least our asses."

Kitty: Kitty fairly vibrated where she stood, staring out at the crowd. Twice, she'd nearly gone through the bottom of the plane. Now she was here, she couldn't believe it. She let out a whoop.

Remy: He chuckled. "Y' got it." He dodged around a couple of people. "So what d' y' want anyways?"

Rogue: Rogue looked around, "Ah'm just glad Ah'm off that damned plane." She spun in a slow circle, taking it all in, "This is really amazin'... Ah can't believe Ah've nevah come before..."

Talia: "It's way fun...but there seems to be way more people here than when I came the first time.." she was squished in a bit by a crowd passing to the right. "Ooo I want one of those alligator drinks!"

Kitty: "Alligator drinks? What are those?"

Tessa: Tessa jumped up and down on the spot, shivering from excitement. "This place is so packed! Where do you start?"

Rogue: Rogue took in a sharp breath and pulled away from the crowd moving by, squeezing her eyes shut, "Ah don't care what Ah get, just get me drunk so Ah don't steal somebody's mind."

Remy: "A lot of things." He answered kitty. "An' dey'll set y' back jus' fine." He reassured Anna. "An' dey come in a cheesy tourist cup. So I'm sure y'all will love dat."

rachel: Rachel looked around as she managed to shoulder through the crowd and keep up with the others, "Could there be anymore people?"

Kitty: Kitty winked at a passing person, but grabbed Remy's arm when the guy started towards her. "How do you stand the heat?!"

Josh: Josh looked at around him in apparent nonchalance, but let out a whistle. "Not even New York gets this wacked out for any holiday," he exclaimed.

Remy: "Its Mardi Gras petite. What did y' expect?"

Rogue: Rogue arched an eyebrow at Kitty, "What heat?"

Remy: "Dis?" He looked around at the t-shirt wearing revelers. "Dis ain't nothin' kit cat. Dis is cold."

rachel: "Not cold compared to home."

Tessa: Tess shook her head cheerfully. "I don't think so." Thought she did swat at a strange arm that pinched at her ass. "That's not cold, that

Talia: "Oh! We need to get beads too!!" she told them, beginning to walk off to where some were being tossed. "But...uh...maybe drinks first..."

Kitty: "It's worse than home!"

Remy: "Well, oui. N'york is as cold as a witches tit right now."

Rogue: "South is home. This is cold ta me, too." Rogue laughed

Danielle: Dani looked around at all the drunken partiers and moved closer to her fellow students. "Wow.....There are alot of people here...."

Kitty: She was glad shed worn a tank top. This wasn't dry heat! Ugh.

Rogue: Rogue glared at a guy who was giving her 'the eye', so when he kept coming, she took his drink and shoved him the opposite direction, "Got a drink!"

Tessa: Tess snickered at Rogue's interesting way of getting a drink. "Can I hold your while you get me one like that?"

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "Ya can do it yaself. Find a guy makin' eyes, an' take his drink."

Remy: He finally managed to get Talia her drink, and passed it to her. "Brings back some memories, eh chere?"

Danielle: Looking around Dani snagged an unopend bottle of booze of a random table and opening it took a drink.

Talia: She took a sip and gave him a smile. "Actually...I don't remember more of Mardi Gras than I do remember...but I wouldn't mind if it ended the same way..."

Josh: Josh made a beeline for alcohol. He found something satisfactory (heck, anything would do) and took a gulp. Well, that warmed him straight to the toes.

Remy: He laughed. "Guess motherhood ain't slowed y' down too much."

Tessa: "Haven't gotten any eyes yet, but I got plenty of hands!" Tess giggled back. She managed to gravitate towards a doorway and nipped a plastic cup full of something before she was pinched again. "I'm going to have to start pinching back here soon." She told Rogue

Kitty: Kitty smiled when she got her Alligator drink. "Oooh. I need to get the recipe. I think Vito's would love to have this in their repertoire!"

Rogue: Rogue looked down at the drink she took and quirked an eyebrow, "This looks...interestin'..." She looked up to Tessa as she finally managed to take a wary sip, "Mmm, not bad, a bit sour though."

Rogue: She grinned at her roomie, "An' isn't that tha spirit of Mardi Gras?"

Talia: She lifted a brow. "The only difference with motherhood is that there's a crying, demanding little person to interrupt. But not tonight!!" she took another big sip and gave him a kiss. "We need to find a place to dance! Let's go dance!" she turned to everyone else.

Danielle: Danielle smiled and pet Zen. "I find wearing a live snake around your neck is a fairly good way to keep guys from pinching you."

Kitty: "Yes! Dancing!"

Tessa: "Mr. sparrow, I'm not sure I've had enough rum to allow that kind of talk!" She had to half-shout to make her voice heard, but she grinned at Rogue anyway. "Trade for a sip?" She held her cup out.

Remy: "Y' can dance wherever y' are. Dere's music." He held his own drink in one hand and waltzed her around a tight circle with the other.

Rogue: Rogue grinned, "Ah could dance..." She turned to Tessa, "Only if ya promise ta give it back... An' too bad Capt. Sparrow's not here. He'd most definitely be mah dancin' partner."

rachel: She let out a breath and pulled her shields up tighter. Damn telepathy. Rachel smirked and snagged Josh's drink. He could get another one. "Thanks."

Talia: She giggled. "But there's gotta be a club too, right??"

Kitty: Kitty swaggered over to Rogue, and put her best Captain Jack imitation on and said, "I'll be your parter, love."

Josh: Josh looked up and glare-smiled. "If you wanted a drink, I would have been chivalrous and brought one for you. You don't have to resort to petty theft."

Rogue: Rogue tried her best to cover up the laugh, and put her hand on her chest as if taken aback, "Why, suh, Ah hardly know ya..."

Remy: "Take y're pick. Y' wanna hit one of d' drag ones? Dere fun."

Danielle: "But petty theft is so much more fun." Dani chirped hearing what Josh said.

Tessa: "I called dibs on the plane." Tess shook her head and laughed at the girls, shaking to what part of the music blaring from the doors she could hear. "Club is where?" she called to TJ.

Josh: He cocked his head. "I'm sure your right, Dani, but it's burning a hole in my pocket." He got up to buy himself another drink, returning to plant a kiss on Rachel's cheek.

rachel: "Just take them. It's easier and cheaper," she shrugged.

Talia: "There's lots of clubs.." she told Tessa. "Anyone we can dance in is like...way ok for me. Drag is where boys dress like girls, right?"

* Northstar smirked. "I don't know what club you all are going to, but I'm going to..." He strode off, then realized they were expected to stick together. He was going to have to go to a straight bar. He sighed.

Kitty: She giggled, and held out her arm. "We can change that!"

Danielle: "Well if you steal them from other people then it won't cost you anything to have them stolen from you...See, Petty theft all the way." Dani said with a laugh

Rogue: Rogue nodded towards Josh, "'Swat Ah did." She took a larger swig of her drink and turned back to Kitty and Tessa, taking Kitty's offered arm and dancing to the music blaring around them.

FrWagner: Kurt stopped in the middle of the street and spun around in a full circle. So. This was Mardi Gras.

Josh: Josh stared at Dani for a minute, then looked at Rachel. "... Her logic actually makes sense, doesn't it?"

rachel: "See? Rogue did it. It's okay. And yeah, it does."

Kitty: "Whee!

Northstar: Jean-Paul raised an eyebrow at one of the bars' drag shows. "Nice. Free to get in, but you have to buy a drink."

Josh: "Oh, well, if Rogue does it..."

Remy: "Like y' wouldn't buy a drink anyways Jean-Paul."

Tessa: Tessa smiled widely at TJ's returned comment, dancing around and not caring what she was dancing to. "Hey! Father Wagner!" She jumped and waved at him with her free arm.

* Northstar smirked.

Talia: "Ooo!! Ooo!! Beads!!!' She ran into a crowd under a balcony.

Remy: He watched her go. "Well. Hopefully she won't lose her bra dis time."

FrWagner: Kurt was squinting through the veiwfinder of his new camera when he heard his name. He craned his neck to see where it came from and to his surprise saw Tessa waving to him. Curious, he turned around and made his way through the crowd towards her.

Tessa: Tessa snickered at Remy. "Lucky me, I've got none to lose." She lobbed her empty cup into a trash can and tied her jacket around her waist, leaving her shirt exposed.

Danielle: "I always make sense, even when I don't make sense. Right Zen?" Danielle said petting her snake.

Josh: The girl petting the snake made sense. Josh wondered what the heck was in those alligator drinks to make him this tipsy already.

Remy: "Y' really came fully prepared t' get dem beads, neh?" He saw a familar face and sighed. Well merde.

FrWagner: "Oh. Hallo," He said, "how did you get ..." But looking past her he saw Remy standing and talking to Jean-Paul while bidding farewell to Talia.

rachel: "Hey, Wagner." Wait...What was Wagner doing here?

Rogue: Rogue arched an eyebrow, "If anybody thinks Ah'm flashin' ta get beads, they are dead wrong."

Tessa: "Flew. You?" Tessa smiled at Remy. "It's only in your dreams that you're seeing me topless again. Until we're both too drunk to think about it first."

FrWagner: Oh. Talia wasn't leaving, just ... looking for beads. He grinned and scanned the group for Lizzie. She wasn't there, but it looked like Remy had decided to introduce a new group of students to the wonders of New Orleans the night before Lent.

Danielle: Looking around Danielle saw Father Wagner walking towards them. "Um...Why is there a priest at Mardi Gras? Aren't they sort of against um...everything that is Mardi Grais?."

Josh: "Tessa went topless and I wasn't around? There's a word for that. I think it's SUCKS."

Talia: TJ raised her hands a bit to catch at some beads, but none were flying to her. She sighed, and lifted her shirt quickly. Honestly, who hadn't seen her boobs at this point anyway. She cheered as she was showered with strings. "Wooo!!"

Northstar: Jean-Paul rolled his eyes and turned away.

Tessa: "It's a church thing, Dani. Lent starts tomorrow, so you party hard tonight." She shrugged and jerked her head as she was hit with an errant strand of plastic beads.

Remy: He pointed Talia out. "Well. She is. Its how y' get beads."

Rogue: Rogue took some more long gulps of her drink before deciding to move to lean up against a building, "Strong stuff..."

Remy: "Its up t' y'all if y' don' wanna. But dis is mardi gras."

FrWagner: "I flew as well," Kurt said, stopping to drink from his bottled water as he continued to look around. "I'm meeting with the Archbishop here this week. That's why class was cancelled."

Kitty: "You all right, Rogue?"

FrWagner: Kurt caught the beads as they bounced of Tessa and handed them to her.

Tessa: And I didn't even have to flash anyone. "Cool. Having fun?" Tessa accepted the beads and laughed. "Be happy I didn't get them the traditional way, yeah?"

Danielle: Dani snagged a few strings of beads that where randomly flying around and put them around her neck."Look I got beads and I got to keep my shirt on too. Lucky me."

Rogue: Rogue grinned at Kitty, "Yup. Peachy keen, jelly bean." She narrowed her eyes at what escaped her mouth, "Did Ah just...? Oh wow..."

* Northstar gave Rogue a withering look.

FrWagner: "I was here two years ago," Kurt said. "It was a pretty wild night I hear." He turned to Rogue. "I'd pace yourself," he told her earnestly. "It's most like a marathon than a sprint."

Kitty: She giggled. "Have some more." Kitty waved her cup in Rogue's line of sight.

rachel: Rachel blinked as she took a sip of her drink, "Rogue...promise me you'll never say that again."

Rogue: Rogue grinned over at JP and held out her drink, "Want some, sugah? Not much left..." She turned her head slowly back to Wagner, "This stuff is stronger than it let on." She giggled, "How are ya, Father?"

Josh: "Rogue, watcha got in that bottle? Whatever it is, I want it," Josh said.

Northstar: Jean-Paul frowned darkly at Josh. "Back off. It's mine."

Talia: She put the beads over her head and ran back to the group. "Baby, I need another drink-" she stopped. "Oh...hey Wagner..."

Rogue: "Ah have no clue, Josh. It's sour though. An' damn good. An', Rae? Ah wish Ah could..."

Remy: "I warned y' about dat petite." He smiled at Rogue. "Y' on firm touchin' grown now? No accidents?"

Remy: "Sure. D' same?"

FrWagner: "I'm well," Kurt said to Rogue with a smile.

Josh: Josh put his arms around Rae and rested his chin on her head. "So, no beads for you, sexy bee?" he asked.

Talia: She nodded at Remy. "Yeah...wait..no...maybe the hand grenade this time!"

Rogue: She passed the drink to JP and carefully stood to take off a glove, "No clue, Remy, Ah'm assumin'. Who wants ta be mah test subject?" She held her bare hand up above her head.

FrWagner: Kurt waved to TJ and Remy moving a little closer to where there were standing. "I had no idea this would be a reunion," Kurt said to them.

rachel: "I'm going to kill Terry," she muttered, leaning against him. "Not yet anyway."

Danielle: Danielle went to take a sip of her drink and realized it was empty. "I'll trade beads for booze." She offered Rachel."

FrWagner: He looked around, surveying the students here. "You guys didn't take ... the jet? Did you?" he asked them.

Remy: He raised a brow. "Y're gonna end up flat out an hour into it chere."

Remy: "Non, we didn't." He sighed. "I'm not about t' repeat d' same mistakes as last time."

Josh: Josh narrowed his eyes at his own drink. It was getting dangerously low. He looked around, wondering where he could find a drink like Rogue's.

Talia: She gave him a silly smile. "No I won't!! You'll take good care of me!!'

FrWagner: Kurt laughed and clinked his plastic water bottle against Remy's glass of... whatever it was.

rachel: "Sure, Dani," she shrugged. She could always steal another drink later.

Rogue: Rogue wiggled her fingers, taunting her classmates, "C'mon? Anybody?"

Tessa: Tessa found a mostly empty table and stood on it, looking around at the heads of her classmates. She could move better up here, she decided, as she caught on to more dance music and wiggled with no particular purpose in mind. "Join me up here, Rogue, and we'll try it out." She waved.

Josh: It was so packed and he was being constantly jostled. He would have almost felt claustrophobic, if he wasn't so exhilirated. "Ooh, the gals are gonna dance!"

Remy: "Yeah..." He finished his cup and turned to go wait in line again. "I'll be right back, Talia."

Rogue: Rogue laughed and made her way to the table, climbing up onto it and offering up her hand to Tessa to help her stand, "Dancin' on tables? Me? Nevah thought Ah'd see tha day..."

Kitty: Kitty held her hand out to Rogue. "I wanna join!"

Josh: Josh wondered why the heck the other guys hadn't bothered to show up for this.

Rogue: Rogue took Kitty's hand and pulled her up onto the table, "Ok!'

Tessa: Tessa pulled on Rogue's hand with no ill effects, then reached down for Kitty's. "The boys are lucky tonight, free shows!" She laughed.

Danielle: Seeing the girls dancing on tables she ran over and jumping up ontp the table she looked around. "Wow, these tables are sturdy."

Rogue: Rogue turned to the girl with the snake and smiled, "They are! So start dancin'!"

Rogue: Rogue started to dance and grinned as they were slowly gathering a crowd of drunken men. And women too, it seemed, "They like us. Maybe Ah can get another drink from one of them..."

Kitty: "Woo! Let's see if they'll give me beads." She reached for the nearest guy who looked unsteady and slowly took off a string of beads and slid it around her own neck. "Yay!" Kitty hoped her skirt wasn't too short for this angle.

Danielle: Chugging the drink she got from Rachel Dani tossed her cup into the crowd and reaching out grabbed a bottle out of someone's hand and started to dance.

Tessa: "We could be the next Coyote Ugly, we're so good." Tessa said with an impish grin, and gyrated her best for the crowd watching them all, catching beads. "Fun stuff, this place!"

Talia: TJ began to laugh. "You guys are like...crazy."

Remy: He returned, drinks in hand. "Y' gonna join d' rest of d' girls? Or stay down t' earth wit' me?"

FrWagner: Slowly the group filtered away from him and Kurt watched them go. He could have followed them but he didn't really see the point, they were here for ... whatever they were here for. He was out here to take a walk and see the sights (he averted his eyes quickly since there was more to see than he really wanted given the number of shirts coming off). He didn't really feel the urge to chaperone a bunch of students through New Orleans any more than they wanted to be chaperoned.

rachel: "Which one of us isn't crazy?" Rachel smirked as she took another drink and tasted it.

Talia: "I'll stay down here for now," she said, taking another sip. "I dunno if I trust my balance..."

Josh: "I'm not crazy," Josh protested, "just buzzed."

Remy: "Good point." He gave her a kiss. "An' den we can do dis instead an' gross Jean-Paul out." He said teasingly, knowing Jean-Paul would likely hear it. Hopefully he'd get it was a joke.

rachel: "Oh, what's your excuse for the rest of the time then?" She galnced at Josh.

* Northstar looked over at one of the guys dancing on stage and raised an eyebrow invitingly.

Tessa: Tess bowed elegantly before she hopped off the table, looking for somewhere she could get water that hadn't been drunk yet. "Anyone know where to get a drink with no punch?" She scooped her hair out of her face and off her neck with an elastic.

Josh: He quirked a brow. "You think I'm more cracked than a nut when I'm sober? Touche, Rachel."

Talia: She made a weird face at that.

Kitty: "Tons of fun," Kitty replied, snatching beads as she flipped her hair up into a ponytail. "But hot." she said the last loudly, and at once a fresh drink was brought to her. "I love this place."

Rogue: Rogue scooped a drink out of a guy's hand and blew him a kiss, "Thanks, sugah." It looked delicious, lots of different colors... She looked out over the crowd and spotted TJ and Rachel, "C'mon up, yall!"

Talia: "Rogue you can get so many germs doing that!"

FrWagner: Turning away from them he fished his tiny new digitial camera back out of his pocket. He'd never owned a camera before and it was surprisingly fun being on this side of the lens. Kurt thought about all the different times he'd been to New Orleans during Mardi Gras; stuck in the Cirque tour bus, too drunk to remember it, and now he had a camera, a nice suit, and a bottle of convenience store water that he'd opened himself.

FrWagner: It was going to be a fun night.

Rogue: "Sugah, Ah got invulnerability. Ah think Ah'm ok." She grinned, "But thanks f' tha concern. Now get ya ass up here, 'fore Ah come down ta get ya!"

rachel: Rachel glanced at the table for a moment and grinned, "Fine."

Josh: Josh's eyebrows almost shot off his head. "Whoa, Rae. Let it loose, babe!"

Rogue: Rogue smiled at Rae, "That's mah girl! C'mon, Teej!"

Talia: She let out a dramatic sigh. "Alright!" she took Rogue's hand and let her pull her up onto the table. "Whoa!! It's high!!"

Terry: Terry eyed her mug proudly as she refilled it. She had been so intent on her drink that she found she had lost the others. Terry looked up from her drink, it was hard to look at it while she was drinking it after all, and wandered until she saw Rachel. "Alright, Sexybee!"

Tessa: Tessa ducked into a bar and coaxed a bottle of water from the owner before she went back to the fray, raising an eyebrow at the rest of teh girls on the table now. "I've created monsters." She chuckled.

Rogue: "But fun! Ya up here, so dance!" She laughed as she started to dance again, getting 'whoops' from the crowd.

Josh: Josh raised his drink to Terry. "Terry, you have my appreciation - that nickname is gold!"

Danielle: Bouncing around Dani snagged beads from the guys in the crowds and wrapping them around her neck continued to dance.

Terry: Terry scurried to the table, chugging the drink down as she went. "Almos' as gold as you, eh?" Terry winked as she clambored up for dancing time.

Talia: TJ began to dance with them, noticing most of the bar was looking their way now. Um...hmm...

Northstar: Jean-Paul rolled his eyes at the students climbing on the tables, then narrowed them at a gesture from the singer. He slid off the stool. "I'll be right back."

Josh: Damn. He hadn't meant to phrase it like that. "Whatever you say, Terrerrerry." ... What the heck was in this drink?

Tessa: Tess poked Remy with her bottle cap. "Good to be home for a night?" She asked, finishing her water and climbing onto the table next to the other girls' to dance more. "Hey, we're getting popular tonight, aren't we?"

rachel: Rachel let out a sigh as she danced. How she hated that nickname...and oh god, Terry was near her.

Remy: "It is. An' its one helluva night t' be home." He smiled at her. "What d' y' think?"

Tessa: "There's something like this in Athens, but it's a week, and with no beads." She winked and intercepted another bead string. "This is great fun, thanks for the invite!" She tossed the string over his head for laughs. "Now you match us."

Terry: "Fuck yeah whatever I say." Terry cackled as she danced, wishing that she hadn't drank her drink quite as quickly as she had and tried to craftily steal a glass going by. "This is my kinda shit." Terry drank her ill gotten gain and hipthrust into Rachel for a laugh. "Mardi gras, fuck yeah!"

Josh: Terry was scary when she was drunk. Or maybe all the time. Where'd that priest fellow go? They might need an exorcism...

Kitty: "Terry!" Kitty waved and nearly toppled off the table top.

Remy: He chuckled again as the string got hung up on his ear. "Well thank y'." he flicked his fingers at the masses. "A bit touristy, for sure, but y' can't beat dis party."

Talia: The men in the audience began to chant at them. "I think they want us to like...get naked..."

Kitty: "I got thosse applications for Vito's!" She fairly dimpled, so pleased with herself.

Remy: "An' it was kinda a good thing t' have all d' tourists when I was younger. Y' could make a mint off of dem, or pick people up wit' ease."

Terry: "Kitty!" Terry waved back. "How much does this fuckin' kick ass?" Terry looked up as the word naked floated over her. That sounded like a great idea. "Really, fuck yeah! We're gonna have so much damned fun."

Kitty: "It's the best!"

Tessa: Tessa wagged her finger at a man gesturing for her to take her shirt off. "Only thing I'm picking up is beads, and some interesting sign language offers." By now she was thankful she'd worn tennis shoes to this party.

Danielle: Dani shoock her had at the men chanting fr them to get naked. "Hell NO!!!!"

Remy: "Well y' could have y're pick Tessa. Dere's plenty of men t' choose from."

rachel: Rachel rolled her eyes and grabbed another drink. Rachel smirked and danced with Terry. She could go along with this. Chances were she wasn't going to remember.

Remy: "Or women." He added as an afterthought, nodding to a pair of blondes that were passing them. "Huh. Think dey were twins. Nice."

Terry: Well, if nobody else was going to join her Terry didn't mind doing it alone. The shirt came off and became a matador's cape in Terry's mind. "Woo, boobs!"

Talia: Talia decided to give them a bit of what they wanted and lifted her shirt up over her head, leaving her in her bra. But she was determined not to lose everything this yeah. "Woooo!!" She downed the rest of her drink.

Tessa: "Know what they say about the road to hell?" Tessa asked Remy. "I'm happy with sober and clothed, thanks." She kept dancing till she got overbalanced and nearly fell off the table.

Kitty: She let out a whistle at Terry. "You show 'em how it's done!"

Josh: Josh watched Rachel and Terry dance appreciatively, only gettin up briefly to grab another drink. At one point he looked out into the street... Man.

Remy: He laughed at the girls. "Y' aimin' t' get all dem beads, neh?"

Talia: Talia leaned down and wrapped her shirt around him, pulling him close for a kiss. "You should come up here!"

Terry: "Haa! Well they're good ta flaunt." Terry cackled and grabbed up some beads, throwing them around her neck but using one to whip at the gathering audience.

Rogue: "Yeah, Remy! Join us! It's more fun from this angle!"

Josh: Josh watched the girls harass Remy. "You're overpowered, man," he said with a shake of his head and a sad salute with his drink.

Remy: "Ain't my boobs dere yellin' for." He laughed. "Oh...dis ain't a bad angle from where I'm standin' either."

Rogue: Rogue shifted her gaze away from him, drunk or not, that was a bad comment for her to hear. Made her feel awkward dancing next to TJ. "So Rae.. Sexybee? Hey Terry! Ah want a kickass nickname!"

Talia: "Well they just don't know what they're missing," she told him, before winging her shirt over her head, accidentally losing grip. "Ohhh shit!"

Kitty: "Me too!"

Terry: Terry looked up from jostling the girls to think about Rogue's request. "How 'bout Dirty Debutaunte 'n Feistycat?"

rachel: Rachel shook her head, grinning, despite the horrible nickname, "Yeah, Rogue. Sexybee. I'm glad I don't have that shirt anymore."

Remy: He watched the shirts trajectory. "Well, I'm guessin' y' want mine now?"

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "Dirty Debutaunte. Ah like it." She took a long swig of her drink, "Ah think it fits me. 'Specially when Ah'm drunk."

Talia: She gave him a sheepish look. "Can you help me down??"

Tessa: Tessa was down in teh crowd itself, grinding against air and grinning at the names Terry was spewing out. She snagged TJ's shirt on her fingertips by accident, looking at it oddly.

Kitty: "Oooh!" Kitty screeched as she toppled back, as Rogue moved suddenly. She was caught by the crowd and carried over to Terry's table. "Hi, Terry! I like Feishtycat!"

Rogue: "No! TJ, ya cain't leave us!" She gave TJ her best puppy dog face.

Talia: "I'll come back! I need more drink!!"

Remy: He put his hands on her waist and lifted her down. "She'll be back in a bit, petite. Think she's tryin' t' see how purple she can blush."

Danielle: Dani pouted. "I want a smexy name too."

Terry: "Well I like Feistycat too." Terry chuckled and offered her arm to steady Kitty getting on the table.

Talia: She blushed a bit. "I don't turn purple!"

Tessa: Tess pulled the end of the shirt though the belt her jacket sleeves made and kept dancing, having found a guy that wasn't calling her her to strip, or trying to cop a feel. "So what's my name, Terry?"

Kitty: "Thanks!" Kitty stumbled a bit, nearly planting her face in Terry's ample chest. She blushed. "Sorry..."

Remy: "Well not all of y'. But y're cheeks kinda do."

Rogue: Rogue danced, her arms going above her head as she swayed her hips, "Hey Tess, we should bellydance..."

Terry: Terry was about to answer Tessa when Kitty faceplanted into her chest. "Now don' be apologizin' fer that. Call it God smilin' at me for a change."

Talia: "Well...I came down to give you this.." she leaned up and caught his lips, pulling her arms tight around him, before parting. "And get another drink??"

Remy: "Oui, but how about somethin' a bit lighter dis time. Y' remember how bad dat wine hit us neh? Y' gotta pace y'reself."

Tessa: Tessa chckled at Rogue. "Come down here and we might, roomie." She swayed against the wall of bodies around her, hands over her head and shaking her pelvis, making sure not to lose her jacket.

Talia: "I'm doing fiiiiine, baby," she told him. "I promise I'll be good!"

rachel: She slipped off the table and shook her bangs out of her face, actually buying at drink this time before making her way back over to Josh...and away from Terry.

Remy: "Mmmhmm." Since she was shirtless and not caring, he had a pretty good idea of how 'fine' she was doing.

Remy: He ordered another drink from the waitress, making sure that it was mainly juice.

Rogue: Rogue laughed at Tessa, "But Ah like it up here! Gets me more attention than Ah've evah had!"

Terry: "C'me up here Tess, it'll be fuuun!" Terry attempted something she thought looked like bellydancing but was mostly boob bouncing.

Talia: She took the drink from Remy. "Did I tell you how much I love you??"

Rogue: Rogue spun slowly, moving her hips in a steady circle as her ribs went the opposite direction, "Do this, Terry!"

Josh: Josh looked up blearily as Rachel approached him and tried to figure out who the black-and-blue-haired girl was. She looked vaguely familiar. He raised his hand to her and said, "Hiccup."

Kitty: "I guess, I'll have to trip more often, huh?" She watched Terry for a minute, then began something that looked more like belly dancing, but with some ballet in. "I think Mardi Gras is my favorite party ever! So much fun!" She grabbed some more beads, wondering where her drink had got to.

Remy: He leaned in for another kiss. "Oui. Jus' dis mornin' actually."

Terry: "You or the dance?" Terry thought that was terribly funny as she imitated Rogue's movements, taking a moment to give Kitty a quick wink. "Think it's movin' higher up on my party calander too."

Tessa: Tessa rolled her eyes and smiled crookedly, reaching for a hand up and climbing up. "I seem to be in demand down there. Gonna be sore in the morning and not know why." She nodded at Rogue, "Like that!"

Talia: "Well, I wanna tell you again!" she kissed him again. "I love you soooo much."

Remy: He snorted as the kiss ended up half on his mouth, half on his chin. "I'm pretty sure y' love everyone right now."

Rogue: Rogue laughed at Terry's comment, pausing her ribs enough to take a drink, "Tha dance, silly."

Danielle: Dani danced around a bit more before jumping down from the table and starting to dance with a random guy.

Kitty: "Oooh - how'd you do that, Rogue?" Kitty gave it her best shot, and got some catcalls.

Kitty: "I'm going to get some drinks, what do you want, Terry?"

Talia: "No...just you.." she said, giving him a grin. "Why would I love anyone else??"

Remy: "Cause y're drunk." He gave her a slap on her bottom.

Rogue: "Tessa taught me, Kitty."

Terry: Terry gave Kitty a catcall as well. "Hmm, Pink Flamingo sounds nice. Nice 'n orangy." Terry nodded.

Talia: "Hey!" she gave him a smack back, and took a big sip of her drink. "I may be drunk, but I'm not like...nuts!"

Kitty: "Reeally? Teach me?" she looked imploringly at Sage, and hopped off the table and went over to the bar, sidetracking over to Remy and Talia. "Hi guys!" she said a little too brightly.

Tessa: TEssa danced in her own world, ignoring practically everything around her, including the girls on teh same table with her. She was a little sad that no one she liked had been able to coem with her.

Talia: "Hey Kitty," she greeted, taking another sip, before laying her head on Remy's shoulder.

rachel: "Drunk yet?" she asked, wrapping an arm around him.

Rogue: Rogue finished off her drink and hopped down to see what else she could find, "Save mah spot, Tessa!" She walked into the crowd and was grabbed by a random guy who planted a kiss on her. She shoved him heavily off of her and watched him tumble to the ground with an angry glare.

Remy: "Y' havin' fun petite?" He nodded towards Terry. "Lookis like y' have an' admirer."

Kitty: "Oh - sorry..." Kitty slipped off to the bar, and ordered.

Remy: He gave TJ a look. "Sooo...talkin' about memories..."

Terry: Terry was taking the chance to attempt to dirty up the bellydancing move she had picked up and was wondering why she kept pants on.

Talia: "Oui?" she responded, then began to giggle hard.

Rogue: "Don't try that again, sugah. Ya might get hurt!" She walked away as the guy was stumbling to get up, "Serves him right." She found a waitress and ordered a Flaming Dr. Pepper.

Josh: "Ohhh yeah, sexy bee," Josh grinned lazily, reaching up to rake his fingers through her hair. "M'not drunk..."

Kitty: Kitty held up Terry's drink and clambered up, spilling hers a bit over her top. "Ooops."

Remy: "How many of dem exactly did y' want t' relive? Y' already lost y're clothes."

Terry: "Thanks feistycat." Terry noticed that Kitty was taking part in her own wet t-shirt contest. "Well fucker...you know what'll help it dry faster?" Terry took her own shirt on the table and waved it over her head.

Talia: "Hey...I only lost my shirt..." she said, then leaned into his ear. "Really...the thing I remember the most was that roof..."

Kitty: "Oh - I don't know. I don't have big boobs...it's all my dancing. I'm just too athletic." She shook her shoulders to maker her chest jiggle a bit. "That'll do...and like, if my dad ever found out he'd ground me forever."

rachel: "Sure, you're not," she grinned at him.

Danielle: After gettgin grabbed a few to many times Danielle bought a few bottles of booze from the bar and cimbing nto the table offered them to the other girls. "Refills."

Rogue: The waitress came back with her drink and she blew out the fire before walking back the same way she came. She grinned when she noticed the guy who kissed her keeping his distance.

Remy: "Dats what I was hopin' y'd say." He looped his arm around her waist. "Bet we can find a roof free."

Terry: "It's not the size." Terry leaned over conspiriatorily. "An' if your Daddy ever found out I'd be more concerned 'bout how then what'd he do."

Tessa: Tessa laughed at the girls taking their shirts off and had to kick someone off her leg before he attempted to use her as a ladder to climb up on. "did you get me anything?" She asked Rogue, putting on a smile. "It's a pity Andy and Cess couldn't come down. They'd've had fun." She told ROgue"

Talia: She giggled. "Yeah?? Oooooo that sounds like such an awesome idea!!"

Rogue: "Ah sure didn't... Ah'm sorry, sugah." She climbed up and looked around, taking a drink from a nearby observer, "Thanks, sugah. Ah owe ya one." She handed the drink to Tessa, "There ya go!"

Kitty: "I don't know how he'd find out." Kitty blinked. Was it her, or was Terry getting shorter? "Oh....help. I'm floating again."

Remy: He nuzzled at her cheek. "C'mon den."

Josh: Josh rested his cheek on the cool table. "This is my right hand, and this is my left. I am not drunk now. I can stand well enough, and I can speak well enough."

Terry: Terry blinked. She had never been that drunk that people started flo-oh! "Oh, shit." Terry wasn't quite sure what to do and tried grabbing onto Kitty.

Talia: "Ok.." she said, giving everyone a little wave as Remy led her out.

Kitty: "Oh it always happens when I get drunk." Kitty squirmed a bit. finally, her feet touched the surface of the table. She took a bow hoping the crowd had thought it was a trick.

Danielle: Seeing Kitty start to float Dani blinked a few times and checked the alchohol proof of her drink. Looking back she saw kitty bow and wondered if shje was imagining things.

Terry: Terry clapped and cheered for Kitty, doing cheesy Vanna White handmotions towards her. "Ain't she fuckin' fantastic, everybody?"

Kitty: "I think I'm done dancing on the table, Terry..."

rachel: "Okay. You're not drunk...yet," Rachel sat on the table and brushed her fingers against his cheek.

Terry: "Yeah, best get down." Terry jumped, trusting the crowd to clear for her which it did to a degree, and offered her arm up to Kitty.

Josh: "You must think I'm drunk," Josh said. "Wait. That I'm not drunk. I think." His brow furrowed. What was he quoting?

Tessa: Tessa took a sip and gav the drink to someone down on the floor. "Thanks, Rogue. I'm gonna sit down for a minute. The dancing is starting to wear me out." She easily lied her way off the table and into a chair not far from it, where she could still watch them all having fun.

rachel: She raised an eyebrow, "Well, tell me when you make up your mind..."

Kitty: Kitty took Terry's hand gratefully. "Stupid floating thing."

Josh: "My mind," Josh said decidedly, "is made up to... get another drink." He stood up to get a refill, wobbling a little.

Terry: "I guess it's one way the booze'll knock ya off yer feet." Terry winked and tried to walk towards somewhere to sit. "You okay though, right?"

Kitty: "Oh yeah, fine!" Kitty smiled. "Just tipsy!"

Terry: "Tipsy's nice!" Terry raised her glass to tipsyness, flopping her arm around Kitty.

Danielle: Dani climbed of the table and seeing Rachel and Josh sitting at a table she pulled up a chair and deposited the bottles of booze she had bought in the center. "Help me drink these Rae." She chirped popping the top and starting to chug.

Rogue: Rogue looked around, noticing she was the only one left on the table. She shrugged and continued to dance and drink. Some of the guys closer to the table were tossing her beads, so she scooped some up and put them around her neck, "Ah ain't flashin' boys an' girls. Sorry."

Kitty: "Let's go sit with Dani and Tessa."

rachel: Rachel watched him get up and stumble over to get a refill, taking a sip of her own drink. "Okay, lemme finish the one I have...and make sure Josh doesn't fall on his ass..."

Danielle: Dani laughed. "Don't you love how when your drunk you always claim nt to be drunk?"

rachel: "Oh yeah, it's amusing."

Terry: "That soun's like a good idea." Terry made her way over to the chairs, waving at the other girls.

Josh: "Wait, drinks? Gimme one," Josh snatched for one of Danielle's drinks.

rachel: Rachel finished off her drink and grabbed one of the ones Dani had brought, "Hey Kitty, Terry."

Tessa: Tessa rocked her chair back on two legs and propped it against the wall, leaning her head back and smiling absently. The wil partying was starting to wear thin, being groped and grabbed by strange people.

Kitty: "Heya!"

Terry: Terry flopped down, sliding a chair out for Kitty to take. "Fun time, innit?"

Rogue: Rogue finally slid down to sit on the table top and looked around for Tessa,

Tessa: Tessa swung off her chair and wandered outside, ignoring the people who reached out at her.

Kitty: Kitty sat in the chair and grinned. "This is the best." she took a handful of the collection of beads she'd managed to accrue and shook them.

Terry: "Yehaaah, shake the bead bounty." Terry twirled her whipping bead, giving a playful swipe around at the girls.

Rogue: Rogue hopped off the table and walked to the door quickly, giving the others a small wave before she went outside, "Tessa! Can ya point me back ta tha hotel? Ah wore mahself out dancin' like that..."

Josh: "Hey, you guyz. Why'z the room freaking spinning?"

rachel: "Babe, the room isn't spinning. You're just drunk."

Josh: "I'm NOT drunk...kuh."

Kitty: "Hmmm. Like, we Lost Remy and TJ...maybe I should go to the hotel too. I don't like, wanna put anyone's arm or any other body part through like,a solid surface..."

Terry: "We could always move our own party to the hotel. Minibar folks?"

Tessa: "Sure. It's the fourth corner down, on your right." Tess pointed from her seat on an empty table, swinging her legs. "I'll come find you in a bit. You remember our room number?"

rachel: "Yeah, you are. Just in denial about it," she nodded.

Danielle: Standing up Dani grabbed one last drink and waved to the people siting at the table with her. "I'm going to head back to the hotel before I pass out. I'll talk to you all later." Turning Dani started to waeve her way through the crowd and towards the exit.

Terry: Terry waved back, finishing her drink up. "Yeah, mebbe time ta consider the walk back."

Josh: Josh blinked at Rachel. "... Haha, you're pretty."

rachel: "I think it's time to go back, too," she chugged what was left of her drink.

Kitty: "Sounds like a plan, Terry!" Kitty lurched to her feet/

Terry: Terry pulled herself up and pointed the way she was fairly sure the hotel was. "To the minibar 'n a bed ta pass out on!"

Josh: "Why the heck is everyone getting up?" Josh slurred loudly.

rachel: Rachel grabbed his arm, pulling him up, "Uh...to get more drinks," she lied. Yeah, he wasn't having anymore.

Josh: "Oh," Josh said, stumbling and leaning heavily on Rachel. "Great. Jus' get me a keg... kiddin'."

Kitty: Outside, Kitty danced along the way, singing at the top of her lungs that she was a feisty kitty cat.

Tessa: TEssa sat outside in teh rapidly cooling air and pulled her jacket back on, tying the shirt to her belt loop as she got up to wander around the city. She remembered how tog et to the hotel, but likely wouldn't return to it before everyone else was passed out flat. Time alone. Just what I needed. She sighed.

Terry: Terry laughed and sang along, her words slurring together more than she was used to. She waved to people on the way and had more beads. "Ya know, Feistycat. I bet I know a great way ta get beads."

rachel: She wrapped an arm around his waist and followed Kitty and Terry, snickering slightly, "I should hope your kidding."

Kitty: "I've got enough for tonight...we're staying for more, right?"

Terry: "Oh yeah, hope so." Terry grinned, somewhat disappointed that her cheesy smooching line had fallen through but twirled her necklace up for a shot at Kitty's backside.

Kitty: She squealed, and swatted back with a string of her own. "You haven't put your shirt back on."

Terry: "What, you don' like me with me shirt off?" Terry attempted to strut a bit with her shirt thrown over her shoulder but veered off of her course, nearly off of the sidewalk.

Rogue: Rogue started to walk down the sidewalk, counting the corners as she passed, and making sure no one was trying to get fresh. "Ah ha! Here we go." She staggered in and made her way to the elevator, sinking down to the floor once she pushed the right number.

Kitty: "Woah!" Kitty reeled her back in. "I don't care, I just thought you'd like know."

Terry: Terry laughed and slapped her arm around Kitty. "Well thank! They're enjoyin' the limelight though." Terry jiggled for show.

Kitty: "I think they are too." Kitty veered off, towards the hotel. "I think this is it."

Terry: "If's not we'll just pass out in th' eleva'or." Terry veered with her, flopping the doors open and steaming forward towards the elevator.

Kitty: Kitty followed in her wake, holding the door for Rachel and Josh.

Terry: Terry prodded the elevator button a dozen or so times, doing a little hopping dance until it came.

[Edited on 5/12/07 by NachtcGleiskette]
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Post by Scumfish »

HAH!! Omg. Vic chose totally the wrong time to disappear :D Awesome instance, I've only had a chance to skim it right now *stabs college* but very cool from what I saw.
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art