12/14 Instance: Good friends

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

12/14 Instance: Good friends

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

timeline where it fits, but after teams have been assigned

AnnaMarie: Rogue sat, curled on the couch, leaning on the arm, and flipping through the channels. Taking a break from studying for once was nice. She needed to get out of her room and her mind off of everything going on. TV seemed like a good idea...Until she found out that nothing was on.

Remy: He stopped on his way past the recroom, smiling at the lone occupant. "Hey. How y' doin'?"

AnnaMarie: Rogue looked up, a bit startled at the unexpected voice, "Hey, sugah. Ah've been better, but ya know how things go... How're you?" She smiled and sat up straighter, letting her legs go off of the couch.

Remy: "Doin' good, all things considered." He waved a hand at his sweats. "Jus' got back from a jog."

AnnaMarie: "Did ya have a nice jog? Ya can sit ya know. Ah won't bite ya. ...Anymore." She grinned to show she was teasing. "How's Lil Sugah? An' TJ? They doin' ok? Ah've been kinda holed up most of tha time..."

Remy: He gave her a smile in return, snorting with slight amusement, taking the seat she offered. "Dey're good. Happy. Johnny's goin' t' be walkin' soon, I'm sure."

Remy: "An' oui, I noticed dat. Y' feelin' alright? Wasn't sure if y' jus' wanted some time t' y'reself or not."

AnnaMarie: "Aww, that's excitin', 'bout Johnny. An', yeah, Ah'm ok. Been tryin' ta catch up on studyin'. An' then this whole shit happened with some of tha kids..." She took a deep breath, "Do we know anythin' yet?"

Remy: "Not really. Dey have a couple of possible leads. I'm hopin' dat it don't drag on an' on like last time though." He sighed. "It's gettin' a bit ridiculous."

AnnaMarie: "Tell me 'bout it. Do ya know if they've checked any of tha leads out yet? 'Cause Ah don't like sittin' 'round here just waitin' on them ta tell us somethin'... We gotta find 'em. They're family."

Remy: "I know Anna, but we can't go knockin' down doors either. Gotta know what we're up against. Trainin' goin' ok?"

AnnaMarie: Rogue sighed, "Yeah, Ah know it.. But it still sucks. An' they're goin' great actually. Ah'm lovin' gettin' mah body movin'. How's ya team doin'? Rae said ya were basically killin' 'em?"

Remy: He chuckled at that. "Y'd think so, d' way dat girl carries on. I prefer t' think of it as 'challenin'." He grinned at her.

Remy: "Papa ain't dat thrilled either - talked t' him about it all last night. He gets it though - Scott bein' family expecially." He shrugged. "An' Talia's worried. But it'll work out jus' fine."

AnnaMarie: "Ah can imagine he's not too happy. He's worried 'bout y'all." She fixed her gaze on the TV, "It has ta work out," she turned her attention back to Remy, "doesn't it?"

Remy: He gave her a smile. "An' who's worried now? Of course it does, petite. People get beat up soon, but hopefully wit' trainin' dat will happen much less."

Remy: "At least dat's the theory. Y' watch y'reself girl."
AnnaMarie: She gave him a grin, "What are ya sayin, Cajun? That Ah cain't take care of mahself or that Ah might get outta control?"

Remy: "Jus' want y' t' be careful is all. Ain't my team dat's runnin' down dere throats."

AnnaMarie: "Ah will be. Don't worry 'bout me." She gave him a reassuring smile, "Ya need ta be careful too. Y'alls job is just as dangerous." She sat up straighter, "Oh! Ah'll be right back, Ah forgot somethin' in mah room." She hopped up and ran out of the room and up the stairs to her room.

AnnaMarie: She quickly grabbed the present that she never got to give him for Christmas and ran back down, handing it to him, "Here, sugah. Merry belated."

Remy: He watched her rush out and then back in shortly, and chuckled. "Go for a jog of y're own? Y' settin' speed records dere."

Remy: He unwrapped the bright present, and smiled at the
zydeco dvd and cd combo. "Merci petite. Dis is a good band. It'll be great t' show Johnny too."

AnnaMarie: "Glad ya like it." She smiled and sat back down, "Ya know, Ah'm gonna have ta listen ta that cd with ya one day." She leaned back and looked over his shoulder at the cases, "Ah heard a sample of it in tha store, an' thought they were pretty good."

Remy: "Oui. Johnny an' Talia'd like t' see y' too, I'm sure." He snapped his fingers. "Oh, jus' thought of somethin'. I kinda moved rooms, so don' bother knockin' on my old one. I should really post a sign or somethin'."

AnnaMarie: Rogue frowned, a little confused, "Ya moved rooms?" Realization hit her as she finished the sentence, "Oh! Ya move in with TJ?"

Remy: "Oui." He smiled. "It made sense. Managed t' get some of my stuff in dere even, so its not all girly girl."

Remy: He leaned in a bit. "How about y'? Dat guy still after y'?"

AnnaMarie: Rogue let out a small laugh, "As far as Ah know... Haven't heard much from him lately...Vic an' Ah actually fooled around some, but other than that, nothin' in that department."

Remy: "Oh really?" He grinned. "Vic's good for dat. An' heard dere was a new kid here too. So y' never know, eh?" He tapped her nose. "Y' jus' remember petite. No holin' up. Stay choosy, but don' be scared of people, bien?"

AnnaMarie: She wrinkled her nose and laughed some, "Still tha only person who can touch me... Why is that, Ah wonder?" She shook her head and grinned, "Ah guess Ah really have been holed up... Haven't heard anythin' 'bout a new kid. An', bien. No bein' scared." She winked, "Ah could whoop 'em anyway."

Remy: "Oui?" He grinned. "Jus' lucky I guess. An' y' sure could petite." He looked at the clock. "Ahh, merde, I'm late. I should go, told Talia I'd be up dere for her t' shower before she had t' go to her other class."

AnnaMarie: She smiled and scooted closer to give him a
hug, "Ah'm sorry Ah haven't stopped by ta see ya, sugah. Ah miss seein' ya. Ya still one of mah best friends."

Remy: "Y' too, petite." He returned the hug happily. "We'll have t' go watch a movie or somethin' real soon."

AnnaMarie: Rogue sat back, "Sounds nice. An' ya owe me a cup o' chicory...whether ya knew it or not's another story," she laughed and winked at him, "Ah gotta come see Johnny soon. Give him a hug an' a kiss f' me?"

Remy: He winked. "I got a bag jus' for y'. Forgot t' tell y' though. It's in d' back of d' cupboard. It's got a little voodoo doll wit' it too. Figured y' may know someone t' use it on."

Remy: "An' of course I will. He'll like t' see his Auntie Rogue soon too."

AnnaMarie: "Thanks, sugah! That was sweet of ya! An'....yeah, Ah'm sure Ah could think of someone." She grinned and gave him a peck on the cheek, "Thanks f' everythin', sugah. Tell him Auntie Rogue'll be up later today maybe."

Remy: "Sounds great. I'll see y' around petite." He scooped himself off the couch and headed upstairs, feeling just a bit lighter himself. He was glad things were good between the two of them.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.