12/16 Instance : Cuban Import

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Date: Current Game time please

He rummaged in the fridge looking for a quick meal. TJ had already eaten with Johnny as he was tied up in the danger room. He managed to find some luncheon meat, and emerged. "Anyone got d' bread?"

Sean looked over at Remy, "Right here lad...I'll trade ye bread for some turkey."

Where in the bloody hell is Rogue

"Sure." He grabbed a plate for himself, and started making a couple of sandwiches. He'd been starving lately with all the energy he was burning in training.
"Thanks lad," Sean grabbed a couple slices of turkey from Remy and added it to the Irish swiss and mustard already on his bread. He added a few pickle spears to the side of his plate and popped open his Coke.

Misty walked in the kitchen, she has just arrived at Xavier's School

Sean noticed the new girl walk in, "Hello there lass...ye new?"

Misty was a bit nervous, she didn't know anybody "Hum...hi...I'm Misty Darkholme, I'm new here"

Sean gave Misty a welcoming smile,"Sean Cassidy...glad to meet ye," Sean said taking her hand and kissing it, "Me and me mate Remy were bout to have a snack...care to join us?"

Cessily wandered into the kitchen and gave everyone present a smile and a wave. She just arrived in time to hear the new girl introduce herself. "Oh, hello Mysti." Cessily gave her a kind smile and put her bag down on a chair. "I'm Cessily."

"Hey. Well...I'm a bit hungry. It had been a long way to get in here" She said

Sean took a bite out of his sandwich while he looked the new girl over. Hmmm I am definatley liking the new student err body

Japh followed Cessily into the kitchen, "Cess, I still can't find those pair of.." He shut up whn he saw everyone in the kitchen. "Hello, I'm Japh, and you are?" Japh asked with a smile towards the new girl.

He raised a brow, and then smiled at the new girl. "Hey. Welcome t' d' funny farm." He pushed the bread and fixings over.

"Well our kitchen is ye kitchen so help yeself," Sean said to Misty.

"So...Misty what brings ye to our little safe haven then?"

"Welcome to our school, Mysti." Cessily gave the girl a friendly nod as she stepped over to the fridge to search for some fruit juice. "I'm sure you have to be thirsty. Do you want some juice?"

He ssnorted at the safe, but decided to let the new girl get settled first. He supposed it was safer than being out on your own.

"Yes, please. Well, I'm different that the rest, I know you are different too. I don't know how you call it" She said taking the glass of juice that Cessilly have offered.

Sean took a sip of his coke and fiddled with the gold chain sticking out of his pocket. He pulled on the chain to reveal a very fancy pocketwatch. Hmmm can still socialize a bit before I need to go get things set up in case Vic stops by

Sean smiled at Misty, "Well however ye choose to say it is fine...bein PC is not somethin we really stress...at least not amongst each other," Sean said with a wink.

"So Misty what is ye err special gift?" Sean said turning to face her directly.

"Well...mutants really. Dat's what people tend t' call it." He bit into a sandwich, and then chewed for a moment. "Names don' mean much though. We're all jus' d' same as everyone else really. Well. Exceptin' d' eyes or other stuff." He winked at Cess.

Rachel slipped into the kitchen, running her fingers though her wet hair. Training then working Alex's job was so not cool, and the uniforms. She shuddered. Okay, she had time to grab lunch before she was late, "Hey all."

"Or the giant maggots roaming around," Japh added to Remy's sentence.

"Aye there's me bassist...how ye been lass," Sean said giving Rachel's shoulder a squeeze as she passed.

"Ah, you'll fit right in, Mysti." Cessily returned Remy's wink. "Yeah, we usually call ourselves mutants. So, I take it you are one, too, since you are here and all." She waved at Rachel. "Hey, Rae."

Misty drank of juice "Well, I can change my...body...I dunno exactly...I can look like other people"

He shook his head at Japh. "She's jus' wantin' a snack, mon ami. Don' go bringin' y're twins into d' equasion quite yet."

"And why would an attractive lass such as yeself ever need to do that," Sean said innocently.

Japh chuckled, "Oh! can you do me?" he asked Mysti, "I mean, can you like change into anyone, or does it have to be a girl?"

Misty looked at the floor in shame "Hum...because it's fun" She lied, the she said "I can change into anyone"

Cessily giggled at Japh's words while rolling her eyes at Sean. "You guys are impossible. Give the girl a break."

She cursed under her breath. She'd left the uniform in her room. Damnit. Maybe she wouldn't get lunch after all. Rachel grabbed a soda from the fridge and took a seat at the table. Oh, new girl... "I'm Rachel," she gave her a small grin.

"Ye are right Cess...my apologies lass," Sean said sheepishly to Misty

"Hi, I'm Misty" She smiled back

"It's nice to meet you," Cessily beamed a big smile at her. "Although I just called these guys impossible - well, because they are, at times - you'll find out that people here are actually very nice. Oh, and you can call me Cess, if you want to. Everyone here does that."

"No problem"

He grinned at Cessily. "Ah, but y' like us dat way petite. Expecially y're boy over dere."

She returned Remy's grin. "Oh, you don't hear me complaining about that."

Sean hid his chuckle behind his coke, "Ye know ye love us," Sean said batting his eyes at Cessily with a smile.

"Aye...Cess...Rachel...since I got ye two here just was wonderin when was good for ye two to meet up with me and Vic so we can discuss some band stuff?"

"Hey, do you know where I can find my bedroom?"

"Nay...but I'm sure Xavier would be able to tell ye who yer shacked up with."

She popped the soda open and took a sip. Yeah, she was going to be late. Good thing Claude thought she was so great. "Uh...I work in the afternoons now, Josh has dibs on nights, and mornings would work if someone drags me out of bed."

"Well considering ye boyfriend is me roomie...guess I know where to find ye at night," Sean said with a sly grin.

"I guess you will get a room on your own at first. We'll ask Dr. Xavier or one of the other teacher where you will sleep. I'm sure they already know."

Cessily looked at Sean. "I don't know when, to be honest. I'm very busy with training at the moment. That leaves little time for anything else."

He paused in mid chew. "Oui. I'm workin' her t' d' bone."

"Ok, thanks" She stood up an washed the glass

"Ain't that the bloody truth lass...ye boyfriend and I have been workin hard keepin the DR safe from childhood idols," Sean said nudging Japh.

"So, where are you from?" Cessily stepped over to stand next to Mysti.

"I was born in Cuba...but raised in Mexico"

Exotic...I like it

"are you all from NY??"

"Nay...I'm from Ireland," Sean said with a sense of pride.

"Ooh, Cuba? Wow, that's fantastic. I've never been to Cuba." Cessily smiled encouragingly at Mysti. "But my parent took me on a vacation to Mexico once. It was really pretty. Oh, and I'm from Maine."

"Don't worry, I lived in Cuba just a couple of months, so I don't remember it"

"Really? Awww, that's sad. I always wanted to go there sometime. It must be a beautiful country. So, you're Mexican then, yes?"

"Yep. I've lived a couple of years in Ciudad de Juares"

Sean checked his pocketwatch again Shite I gotta get a move on, "Well I gotta get some work done on a couple of tunes I've written...so if ye get time Cess drop by so I can give ye the program I made from Murph's notes...and if ye wanna see the outfit, just got the prints in, ye too Rae."

"I'm from N'awleans. N'york. Bite y're tongue girl."

"All right, see you later, Sean." Cessily gave him a wave.

Sean finished his sandwich and cleaned up his dishes.

"Bye, Sean."

"Wait, I thought americans aren't allowed to go to Cuba." Japh asked.

"Was a pleasure to meet ye Misty, hopefully I'll see ye around...later guys."

"It's my pleasure" Misty said

"I'm from New York," she took another sip of her drink.

"Americans?" Misty asked Japh

"I didn't know that"

"Really, we can't?" She looked at Japh, a bit puzzled. "I thought you were just not allowed to bring anything back from there."

He chuckled. "Well it all depends on who y' know, oui?"

"Well, all I know is that cubans aren't that much in love with americans. They don't mind South Africans though..Oh, that's where I'm from by the way, sunny South Africa." Japh told Mysti

"Oh, nice. Well, I dunno thsi place. Can somebody show me around?"

"Sure. It seems pretty big at first, but y' get used t' it quick enough. Why don' y' sit an' eat for a bit first an' den I'm sure dat one of us can take y' around."

"Ok, give me a plate"

He shoved one in her direction, and then nodded to the cupboards and fridge. "Its pretty much a free for all here. Regular meals at dinner, breakfast an' lunch is a bit of a grab y're own stuff. Y' can cook whatever y' want though."

"Ok, thanks" She grabbed some things and tried to do a sandwich

"Yeah, usually one of us is down here preparing meals, and most often the others get something, too." Cessily chuckled. "As long as you're fine with trying some suspicious food from time to time, you'll be well fed here."

"And I'd love to show you around later. I can show you all the fun places here. And then we can go see Xavier and ask him about your room."

"Well, my mom used to work, so my father used to 'cook' hahaha. Ok, thanks Cess"

"Yeah, that's what I do. 'Cook'. It normally doesn't work out very well," she smirked.

"I always burn the food"

"Ah, suspicious foods, one of the many reasons why I'm so glad I don't actually eat." Japh's cellphone's reminder went off. He checked what was it that he was supposed to do. "Oh, uhh, it was nice to meet you Misty, but I have some things to get back to."

"Well, at least you don't explode it like Rachel here." Cessily gave Rachel a friendly wink.

He turned to Cessily, giving a peck on her cheek, "I'll see you later," and he dashed off out of the kitchen.

"Bye, Japhy!" Cessily waved after him.

"Bye"

"If y' don' mind a bit of spice, I make some good stuff. Not bakin' though."

"I like spicey food"

"Yeah, well, I can just make Josh cook now," she grinned. "And, the exploding wasn't as bad as my finger."

He smiled. "Well dere we go. Half d' people here act like I'm tryin' t' kill dem or somethin'. D' rest like it."

"Hahaha, who's Josh?"

"Her beau." He poked Rachel teasingly in the side.

"Which means boyfriend in proper English." Cessily added, winking at Remy.

"hahaha, I know"

Rachel rolled her eyes, poking Remy back, "Yeah, he shouldn't be too hard for you to find. He's shiny and gold."

"Yup, he's basically the complementary piece of human-shaped jewelry to me." Cessily laughed, gesturing at herself. "We always come in pairs."

"D' boy has his bling on." He looked at Rachel a bit more seriously. "Dat's goin' good? D' thing y' got wit' him?"

"Yeah, everything's fine. You don't have to lock us in the closet again," she smirked.

"As if you two wouldn't like that." Cessily giggled and winked at Rae again.

"Did he locked you in a closet?"

"Well, I'm ready. Are you Cess?"

"Sure, whenever you want." Cessily smiled and emptied her glass, quickly washing it in the sink.

Misty stood up waiting for Cess

"Yeah, he did. It was evil," she nodded. Rachel glanced at the clock, "I'll see you guys later. I have to go to work."

"See ya"

"Ok, see you, Rae." Cessily gave Mysti a big grin and held out her hand. "So, wanna come? I'll show you everything."

"Yay, let's go, girl!"

Cessily and Misty left the room

[Edited on 16/12/2007 by steyn]
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

LMAO Rogue would have said the same thing.
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Originally posted by Esynthia
LMAO Rogue would have said the same thing.
BITE ME :bite
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Oo_Talia_oO
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Oo_Talia_oO »

haha...nice instance...