12/20 Instance: I'll hurt you

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Kyle: Kyle gave small heaves. The last couple of days he only felt more and more tired. The same couple of days that he was put in isolation with a iv stuck in him. Every couple of moments he would get the urge to swallow, just to get some feeling back in his throat. His mouth felt sore.

Kyle: Kyle tried looking up at the figure entering the room, but gave up. The restraints were too much effort for him to fight against. He just lay still, eyes following the shape.

DrEssex: He thumbed the eyelids back, and checked a few other things, making notes on his chart. "Well, Mr. Gibney, I think we're ready to proceed to the next step. I understand that you've probabally been feeling most unwell through the treatments, but you should be feeling much recovered shortly when we introduce the new marrow cells."

Kyle: His eyes took their time to refocus after the doctor checked him, they felt a little irritation, but Kyle didn't mind it anymore. He just wanted this to be over. "Wh.." his voice was like a hiss. He hadn't spoken with anyone for a day, hadn't said anything. He tried again. "Why?" he said with almost normal voice.

DrEssex: "Because they will start taking over for your old ones that I damaged and marked with a chemical. The new ones will destroy your old and take over their function. As they do you'll get your function back. As well the drugs caused a lot of side effects which is half of what is making you feel so ill right now." He checked the central line that he'd placed in Kyle's chest for permenant access to make sure there was no signs of infection. "I'm quite pleased it went so well. Its an entirely new proceedure."

Kyle: Kyle wanted to cry. But he already did that before the day before, and he wasn't going to show any weakness before this man. Never in his life had he felt so helpless, strapped down, too tired to make more then slight movements. He shook his head. "Why?" he asked again.

DrEssex: He looked at the boy, puzzled. "I just expla...oh. You mean why are we doing the proceedure itself?"

Kyle: Kyle slowly nodded.

DrEssex: "Ah. Well, we're trying to modify your full DNA code. It is my hope that these stem cells that I'll give back to you will take your mutation to its full potential. They were harvested from you,and altered accordingly. It should help me understand some of the abilities that you'd have at your disposal. Perhaps these mutations will occur through natural progress in future generations. Its a way to see what is ahead in the future for your kind."

Kyle: Kyle didn't fully understand. He just slowly closed his eyes then opened again. "What will... happen with me?" He asked. Part of him wanted to scream, break himself out of the restraints and just run. Another part just wanted this whole thing to end. Let the doctor put that stuff in him, and be finished with it, so that he could wake up from this nightmare.

DrEssex: "I'm not entirely sure. Perhaps some modification on your abilities. That is why it is an experiment." He readied the syringe of cells. "This shouldn't feel like anything, but you may develop some symptoms later on. You will be held in a secure room without your collar so that your healing can accellerate the process."

Kyle: Kyle tried his best to look the doctor in the eyes. The moment they take the collar off, the moment he gets better, and he breaks out of that room, "I'll hurt you." he said, "I'll kill you" he whispered.

DrEssex: "Threats won't get you anywhere, Mr. Gibney. You are far from the first that has offered them but as you can see, I am quite well."

Kyle: Kyle licked his lips. It almost burned. "If I don't, someone else will." He closed his eyes, and when he opened again he saw the last of the syringe's contents go into the IV

DrEssex: He finished flushing the line with saline, and capped it. "Right. There we are then. I'll have someone sedate and collar you once a day so that we can run scans and blood tests to see how you are progressing, but other than that you'll have that time by yourself. I suggest that you make the most of it. I took the liberty of having a couple of books placed in there along with the cot and bedding. Since you'll be alone, you should have something to occupy your time."

Kyle: Kyle thought about it. He can handle being alone, but not in a small room. "Will it hurt?" He asked. Being stuck in a small room alone would be bad enough, but being in pain during that time...

DrEssex: "I'm not certain. But it has that possibility, yes." He waved the men to take Kyle to his room. "Its monitored by cameras, so I'll be recording any changes."

Kyle: Cameras, stuck in a room...brings back memories of when Shanti first taught him, brought him from the woods, but this was different. This doctor didn't do it to help Kyle. This doctor hurts people. It was like he was re-living a twisted version of his memories. He ddin't struggle when the men strapped him to the wheelchair.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

OMG KYLE! *hugs* That is terrible. :( You guy are evil. Evil evil EVIL. But so awesome. :) :( But - poor Kyle. What a shit life he's had. Man.
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

:bawl nuuu! poor kyle!

Excellently done, you two. Kyle is so sweet, he shouldn't be hurting.
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Poor, poor Kyle. This must be so terrible for him. Essex is evil. :cry.

Darn, but I love it every time Paws plays him. So awesome. :D
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Awwww, OMG. Evil, evil, evil, I agree. Poor baby Kyle. It just makes it so much worse that he’s so childlike. Gah.

Mad kudos to Steyn and Paws though!