12/22 Instance: Girl Talk

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

12/22 Instance: Girl Talk

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

mar 3rd

Talia: TJ stripped off Johnny's snow clothes as he shivered a bit, wet from the fun outside playing. Remy'd spent the morning with them, but then headed off to meet for more training and leader meetings until she had class at 3. "Chilly boy! I bet you'd love a warm bath!" she said, heading into the bathroom with him, and turning on the water, checking to make sure it wasn't too hot or too cold.

Talia: Johnny began to squeal when he saw the bathtub, and she took off his onesie and diaper before plopping him in, he splashing and reaching for his net of bath toys. She turned off the tap and went to getting him cleaned up, while he wriggled, and splashed, and played, making this increasingly difficult.

Rogue: Rogue rapped on TJ's door, chuckling when she heard Johnny squeal from the distance. Well, at least she knew he was up. She knocked harder, hoping TJ could hear her over the happy sounds she heard. "TJ? Ya there?" She called a bit loudly through the door.

Talia: TJ could hear someone tapping on her door, and craned her neck a bit toward the bathroom door, her hands full of wet baby. "Come in!" she called, as a large splash ended up in her lap. "Hey! Water stays in the tub, boy!"

Rogue: Rogue laughed as she opened the door to TJ's suprised yell, "TJ?" She turned to the bathroom door and walked up with a smile towards Johnny, "Hey, Lil Sugah! Havin' fun gettin' Mama all wet?" She turned her smiling face towards TJ, "Hey, sugah. Thought Ah'd drop by f' a bit if it's alright? Wanted ta see Lil Sugah and see how ya were doin'..."

Talia: "Oh...yeah, sure," she said, turning away from Johnny as he splashed again. "Alright, thats it. We're washing your hair and you are done," she told him, reaching for the baby shampoo.

Talia: "We just came in from playing. It was way fun, but Remy's training now.." she said, scrubbing Johnny's head then rinsing. "It's been so nuts lately."

Rogue: "That does sound like fun! Ah've only gone sleigh ridin' once or twice, but Ah was real little. Only remember it from tha pictures." She grinned thinking about when she first saw the pictures, "So, did yall get pictures?" She laughed as Johnny made a face when TJ sat him up, "He likes tha water, huh?"

Talia: "Yeah, I got pictures inside," she told her, lifting Johnny out of the tub with a big, fluffy towel, to his protest. "Just lemme get him dried and dressed first," she said, heading into Johnny's room.

Rogue: Rogue nodded and stepped aside to let her by, wiggling her fingers at Johnny on the way. She followed her to the doorway and leaned against the doorjamb, "So, ya on Remy's team right? Why aren'tcha at trainin'? Or is he just sparrin' right now?"

Talia: She rubbed Johnny in the towel, before laying him on his changing table to get a diaper on him. "I am...I'm not going on the mission," she shrugged. "It's....in case...something like, happened, you know? Someone's gotta be here for Johnny.." she looked down with excessive determination as she dressed her son, trying to hide the fear and worry she was actually feeling.

Rogue: "Oh..." Rogue felt bad bringing it up. TJ's hesitation with telling her told her she either wasn't happy or worried. Or both, maybe. "Well, that's good then. Do ya know if we know anythin' new?"

Talia: She shrugged. "Not really. I just know everyone's training alot," Johnny began to cry being dressed now and away from the tub. She lifted him up in her arms, and grabbed a toy from his crib, trying to get his attention with it.

Rogue: Rogue frowned, "He ok?" She walked over to make a face at him to try to get him to giggle at her, "C'mon, Lil Sugah. Smile f' ya Auntie Rogue." She turned to TJ and shrugged, "Guess he didn't like mah face?" She laughed, "So what's new with ya then?"

Talia: "He just hates being out of the bathtub," she told her, as he began to calm. TJ sat on the floor, letting him crawl to some toys, rather than try to go into her room and risk passing the bath and starting a new tantrum. "Me? Nothing really. Just this...Remy's been training so much, so it's been me and Johnny alot." She told Rogue. "You must be training alot too...you're on combat, right?"

Rogue: Rogue grinned, "Oh ok. Good. An' yeah, combat. Which really wasn't much of a suprise. I think it would be fun ta be on every team besides medical, but Ah figured, with superstrength and invulnerability, Ah'd get picked ta be one of tha ones runnin' head first inta tha action."

Rogue: She laughed, "But it's a lot of fun. ..In a way.. It's good ta get mah mind offa stuff. Ya know?"
Talia: She snorted a bit. "Yeah....I could use something like that kinda..." she told her. Johnny at least had settled and was enjoying playing with his ball-in-a-ball.

Rogue: "Yeah? Johnny keeps ya pretty busy though, right? Ya know, if ya evah need time away, Ah could watch him. Ah'd make sure Ah was fully covered. Promise." She held her fingers up in a girl scout salute.

Talia: "Thanks...I'll take you up on that," she said, giving her a little smile. "But like...I like the time I spend with him..and yeah, he does take my mind off it all well. Just when I start thinking on it, it gets me really worried, you know? I just want everything to work out ok."

Rogue: Rogue gave her a reassuring smile, "Ah know. Ah do too. An' Ah think it will... Gotta stay positive, ya know? If ya say ya can't, ya can't, if ya say ya can, ya do." She reached over and squeezed her hand, "Remy'll be fine. He knows what he's doin', he's a smart guy."

Talia: She bit her lip. "I know...I-" she stopped, feeling her anxiety rise a bit the more they talked about it. "It'll be fine. Everyone's gonna be ok..."

Talia: Johnny noticed something amiss with his mother, and crawled over to offer her his ball. She took it with a smile, before giving him a big hug. "Thank you baby.." she said, holding him til he wriggled, then let him go to crawl back to his other toys.

Talia: "Oh.." she remembered something from the previous day. "Um...Sean came by here yesterday...says he's been looking for you.."

Rogue: Rogue smiled at Johnny sharing with his mama, then looked at TJ with a frown when she mentioned Sean, "Oh? Why?"

Rogue: She took a large bouncy ball that was by her leg and rolled it over to Johnny who tried to catch it with a giggle, "Cutie."

Talia: "I dunno really...he said he's been trying to 'track you down'," she shrugged again. "It's like...don't we all live in the same like...building? He knows where your room is and all..."

Rogue: Rogue nodded, "Ya right... It's not like it's that hard ta find me. Right now Ah'm pretty much in mah room or trainin'." She shrugged also, "Ah dunno. He seems like an ok guy, but he's kinda..." she shook her hand in a side to side motion, "Ya know?"

Talia: "He's just...like, I don't get him.." she shook her head. "He says he was looking for you...then he was asking about Misty...then like..he almost kinda hit on me..."

Rogue: "He what? Why would he do that? Did ya tell him off?" Rogue frowned, not happy with how he was treating her friends. "He needs ta learn that he cain't go around hittin' on everythin' with a vagina. Especially if he wants any kind of real relationship... Which... he probably doesn't. Probably just wants sex."

Rogue: She laughed, "Hope he knows he's nevah gettin' it from me! Ah was given explicit orders ta not drink with him. Although, Ah thought of that before hand. An' on top of that, Ah don't have sex with anyone." She smiled, "Waitin' on love..."

Talia: "He like, told me I should grow long hair and he thought I was hot," she told her. "Like...obviously...I'm not available...I don't think he expected that, but it was weird, cause I like...don't know him that well..."

Talia: She smiled at Rogue. "That's way smart...waiting for love. That's what I did...it makes it so worth it."

Rogue: "Well, at least he was just givin' ya a compliment an' not suggestin' other things." She grinned, "Yeah? Ah think it'll be a bettah experience if Ah wait f' it, ya know?"

Rogue: "So, what's ya opinion of Sean? Since ya don't know him that well, ya can be unbiased."

Talia: "It will...it's like, I dunno, sex is just so so much better when it's about love. I mean, it's good when it's just sex, but like love makes it the best," she told Rogue. "Waiting is way the best idea."

Talia: "Sean is..." she paused to think. "He just seems way into himself. And...I dunno, he sends like..weird signals. I dunno who he likes, or wants, cause he talks about everyone like that. But he definately has a thing for you," she paused, noting Johnny near asleep on the floor. She pulled him up in her arms to put him in his crib, then motioned at Rogue to be quiet and follow back into her room.

Rogue: Rogue followed her out on tip toe and shut the door quietly behind her, "He's so precious," she whispered as she walked over to TJ's bed. She sat and gave TJ a concentrating frown, "Ah've been told that he likes me, an' he told me that he wasn't gonna go after any of mah friends, but Ah dunno... Ah mean, he can do what he wants, but tellin' me somethin' like that an' doin' tha opposite is really low. Dontcha think?"

Talia: "It's totally low. And like...I dunno what his intentions are...he's so confusing," she started. "Anyway, you spent alot more time with him...like, how does he treat you? Do you like him at all??"

Rogue: Rogue thought for a mintue, "Ah dunno. Ah think he comes on way too strong sometimes. He seems like he could have good intentions, but with him hittin' on every girl he sees, Ah'm not believin' that act. Ah mean, would you? An' seein' as how Ah'm used ta bein' able ta read people 'cause Ah got so many different feelin's from otha people, he seems to like me, but Ah don't think he's as good at readin' people..."

Talia: "Yeah...it's such a weird situation.." she took a seat on the bed. "So...like, do you have feelings for him at all??"

Rogue: "Not really. He seems fake kinda... An' Ah like f' a guy ta be real with me. Honesty is tha best policy after all." She laughed, "Why do ya ask? Ya not tryin' ta set me up are ya?" She grinned and lightly elbowed TJ in the side once to show that she was teasing.

Talia: "Oh..god no, totally not," she said. "Not with him at least. I honestly barely know him, but he seems weird. Honesty is like, so important and he doesn't seem too honest."

Talia: She smirked a bit, looking at Rogue. "But why, are there other guys you're interested in??"

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "Ah dunno. Nathan's cute.. But Ah dunno if Ah could handle a relationship right now. Ah wanna focus on gettin' our family back." She arched an eyebrow and smirked back at TJ, "Why, do ya know somethin' Ah don't?"

Talia: TJ smirked. "No...not really. Just...you know...I dunno. Nathan seems cool. I never really hung out with him much."

Rogue: "He's a nice guy. Kinda quiet though." She grinned, "An' Ah dunno... Ah think he thinks Ah'm cute too... But ya know, Ah'm not totally sure. Maybe Ah should ask him once stuff 'round here cools down some?"

Talia: "I definately think you should. Maybe we could even double date!" she offered. "It'd be fun!"

Rogue: Rogue laughed nervously, "Ok. That sounds like fun. What would yall wanna go do?"

Talia: "Um...I dunno..." she furrowed her brow in thought. "Remy's been so busy with training...I guess it'd have to be after everything. Maybe in a few weeks?" she stopped, thinking again. "Before Johnny's birthday I guess."

Rogue: Rogue smiled, "Ah think that would be fun." She looked back towards Johnny's room when she heard a sleepy gurgle, "Have ya started plannin' his first birthday party yet?"

Talia: "Not totally yet. With everything thats going on and all, we haven't really got to talk. But it's gonna be big, it's his first! Can you even imagine it? Already one??" she smiled, looking into his room. "I talked to my mom...she and dad wanna come here for it. And we'll probably have Jean Luc come too and everything."

Rogue: "Wow. That's alot. Henri an' Mercy too? Gonna be some pretty fancy shindig f' tha Lil Sugah." She grinned, "Ya think Ah could help decorate? Ah could help get tha high places..."

Rogue: Rogue peeked in the room over TJ's shoulder, "He's one loved lil boy. He's got it real good here. Nobody'd let any harm come ta him. That's pretty special if ya ask me. By tha way, has he shown any kinda anythin' f' powers yet? Ah'm not meanin' ta pry... Just kinda curious."

Talia: "They'd be invited too, yeah. And I'd love for you to help!" she told Rogue.

Talia: She looked down, rubbing one arm. "You know...you guys really have no idea how much all this means to me. Like, how good you all are with him, and how you treat him. I couldn't even tell you how much it means..."

Talia: "But I'm so glad I decided to bring him here. SO so glad...even if things aren't the most perfect they can be.." she looked to the room again. "And..no, no powers yet. I don't think I can handle that. There's explody stuff on both my and Remy's side...I don't think I need that added stress."

Rogue: Rogue laughed and gave her friend a careful hug, "Ah don't think any of us could take the added stress of a lil baby explodin' stuff 'round tha house." She looked behind her and saw a few of TJ's pictures spread out, "Ya know what Ah think Ah'd like? If it's alright with ya, Ah'd like ta have a picture of tha three of yall. You, Johnny, an' Remy. An' then... if it's really ok, one of me an' Johnny."

Talia: "Yeah? You can totally have one," she turned to the pics, pulling her books over. "Take a look...I'll make copies of any of them. There may be one or two of the two of you too...or at least some with you in it."

Talia: "But I'll take one of you two too," she offered. "When he's awake and not cranky."

Rogue: Rogue flipped through the pages and found one of the three of them that she really liked, "That one is just adorable! Could ya make a copy of that one?" She bit her lip and kept looking, grinning wider at some of the silly and cute pictures, "An' yeah, Ah don't want a sleepy, cranky Johnny f' a picture." She flipped some more, "Aww... Teej! That's so cute! He's so photogenic!" She pointed at one a few pages later, "Oh, an' that one too? Can Ah have a copy of that? That's a cute one of him an' me Ah think. What do you think?"

Talia: "Yeah, he's gorgeous, isn't he?? Lucky he looks so much like his Papa," she said, pulling the two pictures out. "I'll make copies of them, definately!"

Rogue: "Thanks! But ya know, his gorgeous complexion is all his mama. Papa didn't have anythin' ta do with that Ah don't think." She grinned, "Y'all are a beautiful family. Despite what those assholes in politics say."

Talia: She bit her lip. "Yeah...that's all me..." her brow furrowed a bit, then she shook her head. "Thanks. It's so good for him that people can see past all that, you know? I hope it gets better as he gets older."

Rogue: "It'd better. Or some people are gonna have ta answer ta me. An' every other hot-headed member of his family." Rogue laughed, "Cause ya know Ah'm not tha only one with a temper 'round here."

Rogue: Rogue took another peek into Johnny's room and smiled, "Ah should probably get goin'. Ah'm gonna see if Ah can grab tha DR f' some sparrin' if it's not signed up f' already. Wanna join me when Remy comes back up?"

Talia: "Um...yeah, I'll come down..if you're still there when Remy comes back. I'm not sure when he's planning to come back though," she sighed again. "But I could use some working out. Everyone's training so hard and I'm just like...sitting on my ass all the time."

Rogue: "Well, who's really gonna watch Johnny if we're all busy? An' Ah know that sucks." She grinned again as she walked towards the door, "Want me ta kick Remy out f' some quality time with ya before Lil Sugah wakes up?"

Talia: She smirked. "Actually...thats way not a bad idea. Kick him out!"

Rogue: Rogue laughed and saluted TJ from the door, "Yes, ma'am! Boyfriend retreival at ya service!" She winked as she reached for the doorknob, "Make sure ta come down after ya done. Ah'll work tha rest of tha tenstion outta ya. Sex an' sparrin... Good schedule if ya ask me."

Talia: She made a face at Rogue. "Let's see if I can make it out of the room even!"
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€